Registered 1-10-2002
Location Little Rock, AR

Mood:

posted on 10-1-2011 at 10:52 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Week 1- Fifth Horseman vs. TexShark300

Fifth Horseman

Announcers: Josh Mathews and Paul Heyman

Dark Match: Jeff Jarrett vs. Jerry Lawler

Carlito Colon vs. Christopher Daniels - Tournament final for the TCW Xtreme Championship

Los Filthy Gringos (Konnan/Art Barr) vs. the New Age Outlaws (Gunn/James) vs. the Pitbulls (Wolfe/Durante) vs. the Darkness (Judas Mesias/Sean o'Haire) - Fatal Four-Way, #1 Contender's Match for the TCW World Tag-Team Championship

Bruno Sammartino vs. Raven - #1 Contender's Match for the TCW World Heavyweight Championship

Jay Lethal vs. Jon Moxley vs. Nova vs. Psicosis - Ultimate X, #1 Contender's Match for the TCW XTreme Championship

Magnum T.A. vs. Jake Roberts - #1 Contender's Match for the TCW World TV Championship

Eddie Gilbert (w/Missy Hyatt) vs. Robert Roode - 30 minute IronMan match, tournament final for the TCW World TV Championship

The All-Night Express (King/Titus) vs. the Fabulous Freebirds (Gordy/Hayes) - Tournament final for the TCW World Tag-Team Championships

Randy Savage (w/Elizabeth) vs. Taz - two out of three falls, tournament final for the TCW World Heavyweight Championship

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

TexShark300

Lone Star Wrestling's Midnight Rodeo
From Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.

LSW Championship Match
Shawn Michaels (C) v Tully Blanchard

LSW Tag Team Championship Match - World Class Rules
The Dynamic Duo (Gino Hernandez & Chris Adams) (C) v Houston Heat (Booker T & Stevie Ray)

LSW Metro Championship Match
Hernandez (C) v "Ravishing" Rick Rude

LSW Championship #1 Contenders Elimination Match
Dory Funk Jr v Barry Windham v David Von Erich v Dustin Rhodes

LSW Gulf Coast Tag Team Title Tournament

Kerry & Kevin Von Erich v Redneck Inc (Dick Murdoch & Stan Hansen)
The Border Patrol (Chavo Guerrero Jr & Tito Santana) v The Fantastics (Tommy Rogers & Bobby Fulton)

"The Raging Bull" Manny Fernandez v Jackie Moore

Falls Count Anywhere
Bruiser Brody v Lance Cade

Bullrope Match
Wahoo McDaniel v Iceman King Parsons

Paul Diamond v Ahmed Johnson

Jose Lothrio v Black Bart

Announcer and promoter Paul Boesch

Monday Night Flaw, a podcast about professional wrestling starring OO's own Figure Foreskin as Andy the Smarmy Host and Chris Is Good517 as Cousin Balki.

firewoman
The Rowdy One

Posts 2048
Registered 2-17-2006
Location columbus, oh

Mood: witchy

posted on 10-2-2011 at 01:16 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Sharky

resident sorceress and necromancer in training.

[DevSop] god your sex life scares me

MHJ: "if it is kinky, depraved, erotic, or a fetish, you will find it"

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member   firewoman 's Aim   firewoman 's Yahoo
theflammablemanimal
American Dream

Posts 7586
Registered 9-2-2008

Mood:

posted on 10-2-2011 at 01:34 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
5th.

http://epitomeofmasculinity.blogspot.com/

@EofMasculinity
The first undisputed OO draft champion of the world

Get the pistons pumping and let the pigeons loose on my yambag

Matte
"Family Man"

Posts 11842
Registered 12-16-2008

Mood: Tight

posted on 10-2-2011 at 04:16 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Fifth, but not by much.

"I'm a professional. I know exactly what I'm doing." - Jeff Hardy 2010

Commentator Showdown Finale: Jim Ross vs. Bobby Heenan!

JB KING
Showstopper

Posts 948
Registered 12-4-2009
Location Oxnard, CA

Mood: SAY CHEESE!

posted on 10-2-2011 at 04:18 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Voted for 5th. Even if I absolutely hate to be continued cards

Two time Winner for 2010 Breakthrough Poster of the Year Award. You read that right.
I also win shit without having to do ANYTHING! (2012's Jackass of the Year)
XBL Gamertag: JB KING

Qonas
Showstopper

Posts 998
Registered 8-7-2002
Location Detroit, MI

Mood: Ragin'

posted on 10-2-2011 at 04:48 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote

Why Don't You Put Out an APB - an Ask Pam Beesly!

So the pop culture zeitgeist of this shitty age I find myself living in doesn't just compel me to love these piggish oafs, but I now also have to admit that they're the equivalent to hard-working people who've earned legitimate acting careers? Fuck that noise, junior. - Paddlefoot

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Qonas 's Aim
carlitos coconut
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1274
Registered 7-22-2005
Location The Outer Reaches of Your Mind

Mood: Muppety

posted on 10-2-2011 at 05:36 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
5th

Life's like a movie, write your own ending, keep believing, keep pretending- The Muppets

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   carlitos+coconut 's Aim
Fifth Horseman
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1676
Registered 1-15-2006

Mood:

posted on 10-2-2011 at 06:05 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Fifth, because I'm Fifth.

MayhemNX
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1776
Registered 11-18-2006
Location Web City

Mood: Bitey

posted on 10-2-2011 at 02:32 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Fifth

Quantum Fetish Mechanics: The act of thinking up a new type of fetish causes that fetish to exist. Someone probably has a website dedicated to it. Schrodinger's cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by peanut butter and elbows.

Chris Is Good517
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12571
Registered 1-10-2002
Location Little Rock, AR

Mood:

posted on 10-2-2011 at 06:27 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Fifth.

It isn't the best card in the tourney this week, but there's some good stuff on there- Carlito v. Daniels; Magnum TA v. Jake Roberts; Savage v. Taz. I like what Shark is trying to go for but the only match on that card that really interests me is Hernandez v. Rude.

Monday Night Flaw, a podcast about professional wrestling starring OO's own Figure Foreskin as Andy the Smarmy Host and Chris Is Good517 as Cousin Balki.

Total Nonstop Assplay
And I am AWESOME

Posts 146
Registered 6-28-2011

Mood: Tacos

posted on 10-2-2011 at 07:14 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
5th. Taz vs Savage sold me

Mess with the best die like the rest

wyattcox
Fella

Posts 492
Registered 11-18-2006
Location Ely, NV

Mood: The Millions....

posted on 10-2-2011 at 07:24 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Sharkey. would love to see the Handsome Half Breed and Chris Adams take on the Heat at the height of their skill sets.

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition....

TexShark300
The Rowdy One

Posts 2578
Registered 12-7-2005
Location West Texas

Mood: I Will Do Better

posted on 10-2-2011 at 09:46 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I didn't expect to win. I don't watch ROH, PWG or Chikara, so I don't get the IWC vote.

OOWF Historian

Life is about choices. You can choose to have a Good Attitude or you can choose to have a Bad Attitude.
- Msgt Hal D. Aaron
1953-2007

House watches TNA. He goes bowling. I Knew I liked that show for a reason.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger   TexShark300 's Yahoo
CreativeInternetAliass
The Rowdy One

Posts 2746
Registered 5-26-2010
Location north carolina

Mood: Williamaniac.

posted on 10-2-2011 at 11:23 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I really love what you've done here Sharky, and it pains me to vote against it, but Taz/Savage is really the only dream match out there for me. Fifth gets my vote in a close one.

you're a freak of nature Dougie, laws of nature do not apply to you (BC in chat on 7/02/12 describing why women think i'm sweet)

dev are you going to give me your address or do i have to check the registered sex offender data base (Firewoman trying to set up a three way meet on 03/20/2011)

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
TexShark300
The Rowdy One

Posts 2578
Registered 12-7-2005
Location West Texas

posted on 10-4-2011 at 11:28 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Not that it will help much, but here are the results...

Midnight Rodeo Results.

• Jose Lothario v Black Bart was No Match
  • Ahmed Johnson v Paul Diamond was No Match
  • Jumbo Tsuruta, Sho Funkai & The Great Kabuki d Jose Lothrio, Black Bart & Ahmed Johnson
  • Iceman King Parsons d Wahoo McDaniel in a BullRope Match
  • Manny Fernandez d Jackie Moore via Disqualification
  • The Border Patrol (Chavo Guerrero Jr & Tito Santana) d The Fantastics
  • Bruiser Brody d Lance Cade in a Falls Count Anywhere Match
  • Redneck inc (Stan Hansen & Dick Murdoch) d Kevin & Kerry Von Erich
  • David Von Erich d Barry Windham, Dory Funk Jr & Dustin Rhodes
  • Hernandez d Rick Rude
  • Houston Heat (Booker T & Stevie Ray) d The Dymanic Duo (Chris Adams & Gino Hernandez)
  • Shawn Michales v Tully Blanchard was a No Contest

The Story...

The Opening Match was barely underway when out of the crowd three hooded figures emerged from out of the crowd. They entered the ring, slowly and methodically and began to assault Lothario & Bart. Bart succumbed to a powerbomb pretty quickly, but Lothario fought vailiantly for a while. Suddenly one of the hooded men spewed Green Mist in his face, and the third delivered a superkick that knocked him out cold. Security comes to the ring, but the lights go out, a gong sounds, and the hooded men are gone when the lights resume.

Paul Boesch gets on the house mic and apologizes to the crowd. He then calls for the next match to begin. Diamond and Johnson are introduced and they lock up. Johnson uses his size advantage and has Diamond in bad shape, when once again, the three hooded figures come donw the entrance ramp. Diamond and Johnson don’t see them coming and as the crowd buzzes louder, they too get Pearl Harbored and beaten down. Johnson this time is the recipient of the Green Mist from the same hooded figure. As they set Diamond up for a Superkick from the smaller of the three, Boesch gets on the house mic again and calls for the men to stop being cowards and show themselves. Lothario and Bart head to ringside as well, looking for revenge. The three men remove their hoods in unison to reveal… Jumbo Tsuruta, The Great Kabuki and Sho Funaki! Boesch tells them if they want a fight, he would give them one and calls for Lothario, Bart, Johnson and Diamond to enter the ring. He wants three of them to face the 3 Japanese Invaders. Diamond volunteers to step down and the match is set.

As soon as Diamond steps out of the ring, the squash is on. Johnson, Bart and Lothario have little chemistry or timing and Funaki gets the pinfall after Tsuruta powerbombs Jose.

Iceman King Parsons d Wahoo McDaniel in a Bullrope match. Expected brutal affair.

Manny Fernandez d Jackie Moore via Disqualification. Ahmed Johnson and King Parsons come to ringside to prevent Manny from hitting her with a chair. Johnson takes the chair, which is what the official sees to end the match.

Chavo Guerrero & Tito Santana d The Fantastics in a High Flying, fast paced match.

Bruiser Brody d Lance Cade in a Falls Count Anywhere Match. Cade held his own for a while, but the Wildman Brody was just too much. After piledriving Cade through a table for the win. He is heard to be shouting. “He’s not done with you yet!”

Redneck Inc d The Von Erichs. Hansen submits Kerry to the Brazos Valley Backbreaker. That sets up the final against The Border Patrol at the next PPV Event, which is announced to be coming from Reliant Stadium in Houston!

David Von Erich pins Barry Windham to win the #1 Contenders eliminator. Barry had pinned Dustin early on after a Lariat Clothesline. As the action progressed he caught Dory in a Small Package while Dory was attempting his Spinning Toe Hold for the win. David the pounced and hits a Jumping Piledriver for the win.

Hernandez d Rude to retain the Metro Title. Rude comes in over-confident and gets surprised by the big man’s agility. He throws a tantrum after the loss, attacking the referee and ring announcer.

Houston Heat d the Dynamic Duo to win the LSW Tag Team Titles.

Shawn Michaels retains the LSW Championship in a No Contest. David Von Erich appeared at ringside and served as a distraction to both men at various points. Shawn Hit Sweet Chin Music, David entered the ring, Hernandez and Adams come running down, then the Japanese Invasion follows suit. Houston Heat joined the melee and the officials had no choice but to call the match.

OOWF Historian

Life is about choices. You can choose to have a Good Attitude or you can choose to have a Bad Attitude.
- Msgt Hal D. Aaron
1953-2007

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger   TexShark300 's Yahoo
carlitos coconut
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1274
Registered 7-22-2005
Location The Outer Reaches of Your Mind

Mood: Muppety

posted on 10-5-2011 at 12:42 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TexShark300
I didn't expect to win. I don't watch ROH, PWG or Chikara, so I don't get the IWC vote.

Fifth's card has a total of 3 wrestlers who have only wrestled in those promotions- just saying

Life's like a movie, write your own ending, keep believing, keep pretending- The Muppets

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   carlitos+coconut 's Aim
TexShark300
The Rowdy One

Posts 2578
Registered 12-7-2005
Location West Texas

posted on 10-5-2011 at 01:57 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I meant in general. And I forgot to include ECW in that.

I'm old school and I'm ok with it.

OOWF Historian

- Msgt Hal D. Aaron
1953-2007

DevilSoprano
Pee Wee's Plaything

Posts 8054
Registered 11-16-2002

Mood:

posted on 10-5-2011 at 05:44 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Shark.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   DevilSoprano 's Aim   DevilSoprano 's Yahoo
mastermind
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1154
Registered 3-7-2002
Location Brockton MA

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 10-6-2011 at 03:19 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Is texshark WilliamSSl?

I vote for 5th regardless.

EDIT:

Oh, and Bruno Sammartino submits Raven with an over-the-shoulder backbreaker for the win!!!

[Edited on 10-6-2011 by mastermind]

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
TownOfDalem
Undisputibed Champion

Posts 2815
Registered 10-4-2007
Location Durham, NC
Member Is Online

Mood: Waddle

posted on 10-7-2011 at 02:38 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Both are a little too old school for my tastes but Fifths cruiserweight action gets the vote.

OO's only mammal penguin

TexShark300
The Rowdy One

Posts 2578
Registered 12-7-2005
Location West Texas

posted on 10-7-2011 at 03:28 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mastermind
Is texshark WilliamSSl?

Are you an idiot?

Sorry, rhetorical question.

OOWF Historian

- Msgt Hal D. Aaron
1953-2007

punkerhardcore
American Dream

Posts 8356
Registered 7-16-2005
Member Is Online

Mood: Lickable

posted on 10-7-2011 at 09:14 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Matte
Fifth, but not by much.

This.

Is everyone mad here?
Of course they are, and you are too... otherwise, you wouldn't have come here.

MbahABako
Showstopper

Posts 591
Registered 6-13-2010

Mood:

posted on 10-7-2011 at 03:45 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I like the two four way matches on Fifth's card. Jake vs. Magnum TA would be fun as well. I dunno if Taz is the right opponent for Savage, but we're only in Round One I suppose (like Cody Rhodes is the right opponent for Hogan in my fed, LOL). Tully/Shawn would be great for Tex, and I can't help it but I'm a huge Harlem Heat fan. Hernandez v. Rude would be great. This one is very, very cloes. I think I'm gonna go with Fifth by just a nose. Good cards from both guys though.
Jazzman
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1167
Registered 3-10-2003
Location Worldwide

Mood: About to change

posted on 10-7-2011 at 05:56 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
These are two of my favorite cards of this round. I really like Savage-Taz, Magnum-Jake, and Gilbert-Roode, so I vote 5th in a close call.
Chris Is Good517
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12571
Registered 1-10-2002
Location Little Rock, AR

Mood:

posted on 10-9-2011 at 02:10 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Fifth wins 13-3

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top