The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: South Park
Krydor
The Man

Posts 5425
Registered 10-28-2002
Location In

Mood: Going to Maiden

posted on 11-29-2002 at 04:42 PM Edit Post
South Park

They have returned to form with this current cycle.
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member   Krydor 's Aim   Krydor 's Yahoo
shithousepoet
Banned

Posts 216
Registered 5-28-2003

Mood: Being Good

posted on 11-30-2002 at 12:16 AM Edit Post
Yep, they have, i liked the Episode where Lemmiwinks did the impossible, and the episode where Cartman Drank Kenny's Ashes. Oh yeah, and the One where they though the Lord of rings tape was evil.

Is Goning to be a good Boy Now.

DennisIsEvil
Showstopper

Posts 631
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood:

posted on 12-1-2002 at 05:14 AM Edit Post
Yeah they've all been pretty good so far. That one with Lemmiwninks was too damn funny.

Timmy
Showstopper

Posts 751
Registered 5-22-2002
Location Eastbourne, UK

Mood: Touchy

posted on 12-2-2002 at 01:52 PM Edit Post
It really is a quality show, they are very innovative really.

I am glad they killed off Kenny, having Butters replace him was a good move. I am glad they use Timmy sparingly, he is a great character, but he would soon get boring if he was in every episode.

I liked "Russell Crowe, Fighting Around The World"

PSN: grovsie

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
salmonjunkie
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12749
Registered 6-25-2002
Location Sunny Seattle, WA

Mood: FICKLE!

posted on 12-2-2002 at 08:30 PM Edit Post
"Ok, I'm not playing anymore. I'm out."

"When a woman has 4 penises inside her, is that love?"

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   salmonjunkie 's Aim   salmonjunkie 's Yahoo
Denethor
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1661
Registered 3-27-2002

Mood: Meh

posted on 12-2-2002 at 09:19 PM Edit Post
i thought lemmywinks was pretty funny, but the lord of the rings episode had me rolling on the floor.

Krydor
The Man

Posts 5425
Registered 10-28-2002
Location In

posted on 12-4-2002 at 10:41 AM Edit Post
Rob Schneider durp a durp a dum. Classic.

I wonder if they are looking for John Edwards to sue them? Fantastic if he did.

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member   Krydor 's Aim   Krydor 's Yahoo
shithousepoet
Banned

Posts 216
Registered 5-28-2003

Mood: Being Good

posted on 12-8-2002 at 05:29 PM Edit Post
Last Wednesday's South Park was pretty decent, especially when Cartman started his Revenge Company and When "Stan's" Future Self came to set things straight. And Stan found out it was all a hoax and Stan and Butters went to cartman to get revenge, and Cartman has a package revenge for Stan and Butters, but stan didn't want to spear shit all over his house so, butters did for his revenge against his parents. And then they show butter's house smeared with shit and then then at the end The Parents of stan and butters got revenge on Motovation corp, and smeared their offices with shit.

Is Goning to be a good Boy Now.

Timmy
Showstopper

Posts 751
Registered 5-22-2002
Location Eastbourne, UK

posted on 12-11-2002 at 01:06 PM Edit Post
Hey guys, I got a bit of a question - I just saw the one where they mention The Simpsons loads, Butters tries to come up with evil schemes but they have already been done by Homer and co. Is this meant as a knock at the Simpsons, a sort of respect thing, or just something amusing to put in the episode. I thought it was a really funny episode, but I couldn't quite see what angle they were coming from. Not like their Phil Collins bashing, you know how that was meant!

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
salmonjunkie
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12749
Registered 6-25-2002
Location Sunny Seattle, WA

Mood: FICKLE!

posted on 12-11-2002 at 06:31 PM Edit Post
I'm pretty sure that was in homage to the Simpsons (greatest. show. ever).

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   salmonjunkie 's Aim   salmonjunkie 's Yahoo
stillgreat1
And I am AWESOME

Posts 196
Registered 2-8-2002
Location Land of 10,000 playoff losses

Mood: Done studying!

posted on 12-12-2002 at 05:20 AM Edit Post
I agree, as well as a slight knock on themselves. I think they're making fun of the idea that they may have tried everything, so why not just honor The Greatest Show of All Time by saying (jokingly, of course, since this year has been good) that's we're all out of ideas and the Simpsons took the ones we want to try. Funny stuff
Timmy
Showstopper

Posts 751
Registered 5-22-2002
Location Eastbourne, UK

posted on 12-12-2002 at 10:07 AM Edit Post
Thats cool. I just was not quite sure. Glad they appreciate the Simpsons.

I have to say that I think both shows are awesome though. The only downside to the Simpsons is the way they don't translate well into 3D. All the merchandise in the shops, or the characters in the Simpsons Roadrage game, all look a bit on the funny side.

Denethor
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1661
Registered 3-27-2002

Mood: Meh

posted on 5-1-2003 at 06:42 PM Edit Post
i think last nights episode was the season finale. if it was, thank god. this current run of new shows has really been bad, IMO. i'm all for ridiculing other races if it makes for good tv, but last nights ep, and especially the jennifer lopez episode a few weeks back, were about as not funny (to me) as it gets. anyone else think so? or not, i'm just wonderin.

Krydor
The Man

Posts 5425
Registered 10-28-2002
Location In

posted on 5-4-2003 at 10:24 PM Edit Post
The Lopez thing was absolutely hilarious. Gotta look at the underlying social commentary. Besides which, they have always said that they were going to offend everybody at some point.

Timmy and Jimmy as "Crips" was just hilarious. SARS infested blankets "There's a 98% chance I'll not die, Stan."

Operation Retard
Beats me, I'm gay!

Posts 3301
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood:

posted on 5-5-2003 at 01:58 AM Edit Post
dont forget the jewsians sucking each other's jagons. that was classic.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Operation+Retard 's Aim

New Topic New Poll

go to top