The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Gooker's Thread of Gay
OOMike
The Great One

Posts 3947
Registered 1-3-2002
Location Columbus, OH

Mood: same ol same ol

posted on 6-16-2011 at 10:41 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mastermind
What's Ravenloft?

Why yes I do feel old...

And just because Ravenloft fucked you in the ass, it does not make it gay.

For those less geeky than me, Ravenloft is a Dungeons and Dragons world where the evil rule and it really sucks to be a good guy.

Gaming is not gay (as I take a week off from work to go to a gaming convention)

2017 where Nazis are defended and being against Fascism is a bad thing.

Prejudices are rarely overcome by argument; not being founded in reason they cannot be destroyed by logic Tryon Edwards

Never let the facts interfere with a good rant.

The only OO columnist that has never written a column.

mastermind
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1154
Registered 3-7-2002
Location Brockton MA

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 6-16-2011 at 10:59 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Reinstate MSD.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
williamssl
Steers and Queers

Posts 8894
Registered 1-11-2004
Location La La Land

Mood: Fuck USC

posted on 6-16-2011 at 11:48 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mastermind
Reinstate MSD.

Gayest thing said in this thread to date.

Don't Mess With Texas

gobbledygooker
Sister Act 2

Posts 9471
Registered 12-17-2002
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 6-17-2011 at 01:11 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Are there really people on this board that go to those places like the place that used to be next to my laundromat where I'd see guys (usually fat/pale/wearing elastic-wasteband shorts/pants) going in wearing backpacks and then I'd look in the window out of curiousity and there'd be all these men and boys standing around tables that looked like war maps with little figurines on them and it was some sort of role-playing orgy?

OO is gayer than even I thought.

"Hulk Hogan have the sex with some dumb bitch on the TV. The girl smart if she make the $$ from his bald ass but she also desperate to have sex with the howdy doody like Hulk Hogan. He worse than Mel Gibson and I think now %10000 he prove he have grasshopper dick and raisin balls." - The Iron Sheik

Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni

Posts 10721
Registered 1-19-2008

Mood: Blade Jaggart Rulez!

posted on 6-17-2011 at 02:20 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
It seems cool when you're thirteen but not so much when you're thirty and find out that somewhere along the way you've turned into *Comic-Book Guy from The Simpsons. At that point being GaGa gay is ultimately preferable.

*Some of those really intense war-gamer guys are dangerously weird. Think Rodney McKay from Stargate: Atlantis except maybe times a billion.

Hey bitches! Screw ALL of you! - heel Bayley, Oct 11 2019

OOMike
The Great One

Posts 3947
Registered 1-3-2002
Location Columbus, OH

posted on 6-17-2011 at 11:53 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Yes there are people like that on here...except that sterotype is the minority, and those that fit the type are usually laughed at by the rest of us. My wife and I both play, we have friends from Chicago that come to town for the con (he's a cop, she's a nurse) and we have my son and a bunch of his friends coming over every couple of weeks to play (and yes one of them looks like Britani Knight). Most of the people at the con are successful and do this for fun instead of drinking or playing video games. Plus about 30-40% are women, who like to dress in costume, that usually is scantly clad.

Prejudices are rarely overcome by argument; not being founded in reason they cannot be destroyed by logic Tryon Edwards

Thom
The Immortal One

Posts 4890
Registered 1-14-2003
Location At the gym

Mood: Rather be lifting

posted on 6-17-2011 at 02:06 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by OOMike
Most of the people at the con are successful and do this for fun instead of drinking or playing video games.

Flaming Gay. The best part about D&D is drinking with your buddies and pretending to kill things. Fuck storytelling. KILL THINGS!!!

#GLENNSURVIVESLOL - Cherokee Jack, from TWD Season 6 thread

OOMike
The Great One

Posts 3947
Registered 1-3-2002
Location Columbus, OH

posted on 6-17-2011 at 02:54 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
How the hell can you drink and game at the same time?

williamssl
Steers and Queers

Posts 8894
Registered 1-11-2004
Location La La Land

Mood: Fuck USC

posted on 6-17-2011 at 03:02 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
This is gooker's thread of gay.

Take your dorky talk elsewhere.

Don't Mess With Texas

atothej
The Great One

Posts 3058
Registered 12-21-2002
Location Philly

posted on 6-18-2011 at 03:27 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
To get this thread back on track, here's gooker responding to my allegations that he wanted to be (not be with) C.M. Punk:

quote:
Originally posted by gobbledygooker
I think it's mainly just that he's so damn sexy. And is probably just as witty/hilarious in real life as he is on-screen. And chicks probably dig the fact that he abstains from so many of life's evils. So he can plow them all the better.

Your momma's so fat, Dave Meltzer gave her struggling to put her jeans on in the morning five stars. -- FF

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   atothej 's Aim
gobbledygooker
Sister Act 2

Posts 9471
Registered 12-17-2002
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 6-18-2011 at 08:14 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Be. Be with. Same difference.

I actually started with the "He's so sexy" comment in a jokey way but then I got a little more serious with my following statements and when I thought about changing the "He's sexy" comment I figured, "Eh, fuck it, I have my own thread of gay devoted to me, why would I do that?"

"Hulk Hogan have the sex with some dumb bitch on the TV. The girl smart if she make the $$ from his bald ass but she also desperate to have sex with the howdy doody like Hulk Hogan. He worse than Mel Gibson and I think now %10000 he prove he have grasshopper dick and raisin balls." - The Iron Sheik

atothej
The Great One

Posts 3058
Registered 12-21-2002
Location Philly

posted on 6-18-2011 at 08:52 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hey, definitely. . . own it. I just wanted to get the thread back on track after the nerd digression. Let's have the focus be on how gay you are, not how lame others are.

Your momma's so fat, Dave Meltzer gave her struggling to put her jeans on in the morning five stars. -- FF

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   atothej 's Aim
gobbledygooker
Sister Act 2

Posts 9471
Registered 12-17-2002
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 6-18-2011 at 09:34 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Exactly! I was actually getting a little pissed that the dork thread was gaining ground on my gay thread.

Also on-topic, I watched Jackass 3 the other night which got me back in a Jackass mood so I'm watching Jackass 2 with a houseful of people at the moment. There is way more man ass in this movie than I remember. If we're judging the "man ass" quotient of the 3 Jackass movies, Jackass 2 is the winner.

Matte
"Family Man"

Posts 11579
Registered 12-16-2008
Member Is Online

Mood: Tight

posted on 6-19-2011 at 01:15 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
But number 3 had more penis I think. Plus the penises were 3D.

"I'm a professional. I know exactly what I'm doing." - Jeff Hardy 2010

gobbledygooker
Sister Act 2

Posts 9471
Registered 12-17-2002
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 6-19-2011 at 02:10 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Yeah, I need to watch the first Jackass movie again but Jackass 3 definitely had more exposed penis. Jackass 2 had the gag where Pontius put his dick out there dressed as a mouse and the snake bit it, but at least his cock wasn't fully exposed. Like in "Heli-Cock-Ter" in Jackass 3.

Biff_Manly
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1143
Registered 6-16-2006

Mood: Ridiculous

posted on 6-19-2011 at 08:45 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Jackass is gay no matter how you slice it. These guys go around hurting each other and acting like assholes because what they really want to be doing is kissing and pounding each others assholes. That's why sooner or later they always end up naked.

"Walter: I can solve everything by making this gramophone have sex with time."
--SCSA's Fringe on Ice Holiday Spectacular.

Matte
"Family Man"

Posts 11579
Registered 12-16-2008
Member Is Online

posted on 6-19-2011 at 09:06 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote

Planning to get 3D and 3.5 soon as well.

gobbledygooker
Sister Act 2

Posts 9471
Registered 12-17-2002
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 6-20-2011 at 02:44 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
After watching those movies recently, you can add Jackass to the category of "Things That Make Me Feel F'n Old." Due to the fact that Johnny Knoxville is now 40 (I think) and the other guys are as old or older than me.

And yet they'll still do things like launch themselves in a bungee cord-assisted port-a-jon.

Chris Is Good517
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12571
Registered 1-10-2002
Location Little Rock, AR

Mood:

posted on 6-20-2011 at 03:04 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Speaking of Jackass, Ryan Dunn is dead.

Like I said on Facebook, I don't want to make light of anybody's tragic death but what a fucking boring way for this guy to go.

[Edited on 6-20-2011 by Chris Is Good517]

Monday Night Flaw, a podcast about professional wrestling starring OO's own Figure Foreskin as Andy the Smarmy Host and Chris Is Good517 as Cousin Balki.

gobbledygooker
Sister Act 2

Posts 9471
Registered 12-17-2002
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 6-20-2011 at 03:49 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Yeah, definitely shitty news to start a Monday.

I can't believe, after all the crazy shit they've done, one of them has finally passed on. And it wasn't even related to a stunt. However, by all accounts, he was most likely in a speeding car driven by someone who probably shouldn't have been driving to begin with. Dammit.

R.I.P. Dunn.

Matte
"Family Man"

Posts 11579
Registered 12-16-2008
Member Is Online

posted on 6-20-2011 at 04:07 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
A friend just texted me the news. What a shitty message to wake up to.

[Edited on 6-20-2011 by Matte]

gobbledygooker
Sister Act 2

Posts 9471
Registered 12-17-2002
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 6-20-2011 at 04:12 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I know what you mean, dude. This obviously isn't exactly "Eddie" territory but Ryan and all of the Jackass crew have been providing me with laughs since 2000 or so. I figured one of them would push it too far one of these days but I didn't think it would be him. I really just kinda feel like someone knocked the air out of me this morning. It doesn't help that I had a bit of a Jackass renaissance in the last week or so.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top