The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Poll: Round 1: Nikki Heyman vs. Nitro Girl Starr
Nikki Heyman 36 (0%) -»
Nitro Girl Starr 29 (0%) -»
Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Round 1: Nikki Heyman vs. Nitro Girl Starr
Matte
"Family Man"

Posts 11535
Registered 12-16-2008

Mood: Tight

posted on 4-23-2011 at 11:19 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Round 1: Nikki Heyman vs. Nitro Girl Starr

Nikki Heyman

Nitro Girl Starr

"I'm a professional. I know exactly what I'm doing." - Jeff Hardy 2010

OO Wrestling Draft 13 Signup

CreativeInternetAliass
The Rowdy One

Posts 2746
Registered 5-26-2010
Location north carolina

Mood: Williamaniac.

posted on 4-24-2011 at 04:28 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I'm sure I threw what will be a pity vote to the former OO poster.

you're a freak of nature Dougie, laws of nature do not apply to you (BC in chat on 7/02/12 describing why women think i'm sweet)

dev are you going to give me your address or do i have to check the registered sex offender data base (Firewoman trying to set up a three way meet on 03/20/2011)

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Ecosystem
The Rowdy One

Posts 2928
Registered 5-18-2004

Mood:

posted on 4-25-2011 at 12:11 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Voting for POINT TO THE SIGN~!

There doesn't have to be a "victim" here. There can just be two assholes.
-Lucky Lopez

nOOb
The Man

Posts 7386
Registered 5-24-2004

Mood: Hot Dog!

posted on 4-25-2011 at 02:12 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Starr was actually the one Nitro Girl I thought was really hot. AC is my number two.

"The Seahawks are cool. Me and Tubby here hung out with them once at a Bruno Mars concert."-Jay and Silent Bob representing the Broncos on FOX NFL Sunday.

Ecosystem
The Rowdy One

Posts 2928
Registered 5-18-2004

Mood:

posted on 4-26-2011 at 06:23 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
C'mon people, push Nikki over the top. Fuck Nitro.

-Lucky Lopez

DevilSoprano
Pee Wee's Plaything

Posts 7934
Registered 11-16-2002

Mood:

posted on 4-26-2011 at 07:29 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Ill change my vote as soon as you promo.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   DevilSoprano 's Aim   DevilSoprano 's Yahoo
lz4005
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1697
Registered 11-11-2003

Mood: Oolitic

posted on 4-26-2011 at 03:38 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Crete was an annoying, crossdressing, cosplayer. Please vote against her.
doctorb
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1571
Registered 6-27-2007
Location Where everyone is rich but me

Mood: need coffee

posted on 4-26-2011 at 05:11 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
There are times when I feel like I'm fresh off the bus around here.

Who's concrete? Is that concretetg? And what's the deal? Was concrete really a nitro girl or Nikki heyman?

And who's voting for nikki heyman when those pictures are obviously of her dad.

The "B" is for Bargain!

nOOb
The Man

Posts 7386
Registered 5-24-2004

posted on 4-26-2011 at 05:18 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Ummm...should I bother pointing this out, but when I voted two days ago, it was 15-3 Starr. I came back yesterday morning to double check as to whether I actually was thinking of the right Nitro Girl and the results were 16-15 Heyman. Before chat, I checked again because I think we all know where this is going and it was 22-21 Starr. Now it's 23-22 Heyman.

Somehow, this vote has 10 more than a few of the polls further back in the subforum, and, "mysteriously", a few of the votes that were up a bit had the runaway winners get an extra bit of "padding".

And I'm almost positive we all know where this is going, and slightly positive that it actually happened. That a former OO poster is involved is one thing, but Matte actually seemed to want to do this kinda legitimately, which is pretty much the only reason I'm actually saying anything, because, as I mentioned in the "nomination" thread, it's pretty much a fact who the top five actually are (and I should have put Moolah in there, but still).

"The Seahawks are cool. Me and Tubby here hung out with them once at a Bruno Mars concert."-Jay and Silent Bob representing the Broncos on FOX NFL Sunday.

C.A.C.A.
And I am AWESOME

Posts 148
Registered 3-28-2010
Location Hollywood

Mood: Vengeful

posted on 4-26-2011 at 05:50 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
So there are actually non-hetero males on here voting or are there actually people voting on a basis other than:

1) In their prime who would, to use the Rickism, wang-plump-en the voter more?

2) If #1 is relatively equal enough to opt for the threesome due to not wanting to hurt the others feelings needlessly, which is the better wrestling, "total package?"

Because her name isn't even Nikki Dangerously and two pictures is more than enough of the gimmick ripoff for me to never want to have to watch her steal from one of the best. I bet she never even led the blue-world-alliance or anything interesting like that either.

Of course I say this as someone who hated the Nitro Girls and Nitro in general for the most part during their time yet voted for Starr when she had a 75% split earlier.

[Edited on 4-26-2011 by C.A.C.A.]

The finest catch-as-catch-can professional wrestling match of the last decade now available for you to own!

doctorb
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1571
Registered 6-27-2007
Location Where everyone is rich but me

Mood: need coffee

posted on 4-26-2011 at 05:54 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Ahhh, should have checked the wankipedia before I asked.

Fascinating stuff.

Let me just go on record as saying I voted for the nitro girl because she's hot. Had I known Nikki was Concrete before I voted, I might have kept the vote "in house". Or if she had posted better pictures of herself not looking like Paul, I might have voted for her. And I have no socks, so I voted once.

That's my story.

The "B" is for Bargain!

Chris Is Good517
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12571
Registered 1-10-2002
Location Little Rock, AR

Mood:

posted on 4-26-2011 at 06:23 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nOOb
Ummm...should I bother pointing this out, but when I voted two days ago, it was 15-3 Starr. I came back yesterday morning to double check as to whether I actually was thinking of the right Nitro Girl and the results were 16-15 Heyman. Before chat, I checked again because I think we all know where this is going and it was 22-21 Starr. Now it's 23-22 Heyman.

Somehow, this vote has 10 more than a few of the polls further back in the subforum, and, "mysteriously", a few of the votes that were up a bit had the runaway winners get an extra bit of "padding".

And I'm almost positive we all know where this is going, and slightly positive that it actually happened. That a former OO poster is involved is one thing, but Matte actually seemed to want to do this kinda legitimately, which is pretty much the only reason I'm actually saying anything, because, as I mentioned in the "nomination" thread, it's pretty much a fact who the top five actually are (and I should have put Moolah in there, but still).

Voting shenanigans?

Yep, looks like MaSterminD is at it again.

Monday Night Flaw, a podcast about professional wrestling starring OO's own Figure Foreskin as Andy the Smarmy Host and Chris Is Good517 as Cousin Balki.

nOOb
The Man

Posts 7386
Registered 5-24-2004

posted on 4-26-2011 at 06:25 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Huh, just got that. Nice catch good sir.

Ecosystem
The Rowdy One

Posts 2928
Registered 5-18-2004

Mood:

posted on 4-26-2011 at 08:53 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by C.A.C.A.

2) If #1 is relatively equal enough to opt for the threesome due to not wanting to hurt the others feelings needlessly, which is the better wrestling, "total package?"

3) If I don't know who you are and you're not above "generic wrestling-hot," I find it humorous to vote for the person I know (Bull Nakano/Sapphire/Nikki).

-Lucky Lopez

Matte
"Family Man"

Posts 11535
Registered 12-16-2008

posted on 4-26-2011 at 09:38 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Matte
Voting: It'll be through polls. If you want to post something about the girls, feel free. If not, don't. Fake accounts; whatever. If you want one of these girls to win that badly, no one's going to be checking on who's voting in these polls. If you want to spend your time making a bunch of fake accounts to ensure that your favorite girl wins this no-prize-given showdown, the options open. No chaos will ensue here, my friends.

Voters, do as you will.

The Riot Act
Hot, Spicy, ICHIBAN!!!

Posts 1659
Registered 7-31-2006
Location Canada

Mood:

posted on 4-26-2011 at 10:02 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Starr was actually the one Nitro Girl I thought was really hot. AC is my number two.

Really? I don't even remember Starr, but I always thought AC was one of the least attractive. I'm still hoping Nitro Girl Spice makes a surprise run in this meaningless tourny.

CreativeInternetAliass
The Rowdy One

Posts 2746
Registered 5-26-2010
Location north carolina

Mood: Williamaniac.

posted on 4-26-2011 at 10:05 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I microplay everything Riot just said. Also, the thought of someone making fake accounts to "rig" this just makes me laugh and laugh and laugh. If someone is, I say try to push one of the Glamour Girls to the final four.

you're a freak of nature Dougie, laws of nature do not apply to you (BC in chat on 7/02/12 describing why women think i'm sweet)

dev are you going to give me your address or do i have to check the registered sex offender data base (Firewoman trying to set up a three way meet on 03/20/2011)

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Blade
Showstopper

Posts 798
Registered 12-30-2003
Location Darkest Australia

Mood:

posted on 4-26-2011 at 11:57 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by C.A.C.A.
So there are actually non-hetero males on here voting or are there actually people voting on a basis other than:

Sure, for the record. If I know one of the contenders to be a better wrestler, I vote for them. If I don't, I vote for the one that looks more interesting and memorable (i.e., Bull Nakano is more interesting and memorable-looking than most other contenders). I think generic sexy girls who can't wrestle are about as interesting as Chris Masters was in 2004 (he's been around awhile!), and for the exact same reason.

I am straight but could not possibly care less who is sexier, as my interest in women wrestlers is to see them wrestle, not to imagine them having sex with me. I stopped watching WWE when Molly left (more a "last straw" than a definite cause as the women's division had been going to shit for a year by that point; I didn't like other things on the show at that time either); aside from the Eddie Guerrero special and the night after Edge won his first title, I have never watched it again.

This isn't intended to castigate anyone who votes because of their sexy fantasies, although I honestly don't get what you get out of a non-wrestling model that you couldn't get out of a Maxim magazine. It's just been mentioned several times that the only reason not to vote for Sunny or whomever is being gay (weren't there women on this board once?), as if the only possible reason one could care about a female being proximate to a wrestling ring is how much you want to have sex with her, and that bugs me. Why that prompted me to make a post here after like five years of lurking, I have no idea. Carry on.

C.A.C.A.
And I am AWESOME

Posts 148
Registered 3-28-2010
Location Hollywood

Mood: Vengeful

posted on 4-27-2011 at 04:45 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Blade

Sure, for the record. If I know one of the contenders to be a better wrestler, I vote for them. If I don't, I vote for the one that looks more interesting and memorable (i.e., Bull Nakano is more interesting and memorable-looking than most other contenders).

I am straight but could not possibly care less who is sexier, as my interest in women wrestlers is to see them wrestle, not to imagine them having sex with me. I stopped watching WWE when Molly left (more a "last straw" than a definite cause as the women's division had been going to shit for a year by that point; I didn't like other things on the show at that time either);

It's just been mentioned several times that the only reason not to vote for Sunny or whomever is being gay (weren't there women on this board once?), as if the only possible reason one could care about a female being proximate to a wrestling ring is how much you want to have sex with her, and that bugs me. Why that prompted me to make a post here after like five years of lurking, I have no idea. Carry on.

I should have made that comment with the (toungeincheek)(/toungeincheek) wrapped around to be clearer but I understand the mentality you're describing in applying your voting here and kind of share it. Nakano was one of the best regardless of gender in ring performers you'll ever see, fright makeup or not, when she had someone who could keep up with her IMO, even though I didn't vote for her in the first round mostly because I figure she's a shoo in for round two, if your type of mentality prevails in this thing she's a tough out all around.

How far Miss Elizabeth lasts in the voting will be the most interesting litmus test with this entire showdown concept personally.

Sunny never entertained me as much as Dawn Marie's Tammy Lynn Bytch ECW angle with Lance Storm making fun of her crack addiction and attitude problems did for example but she was a watershed type of individual in the WRESTLING industry leader's product presentation whose weight here is more than the sum of her, "bell to bell," parts and by the same idea, I hated the Nitro Girls but to some they were the best part of WCW's Monday Night War waging who swore by that program and could easily buy why they'd be considered more important than some Paul E. Dangerously imitator.

I mean, if she's really imitating Heyman, shouldn't she be hanging out in the basement of her mom's pawn shop hiring recently released misfit toys from the big leagues to cut ahead of the curve promo's before they get snapped up by Vince and used to destroy the wrestling industry in favor of, "entertainment," instead of just pointing at that shitty fucking sign? At least when Starr would go out and miss her mark it was done as her original, "character," instead of some completely one-note ripoff of a blowhard promoter with a check bouncing problem. Anyway, I appreciate your chiming in, I'm just amazed that either a huge voting lead has actually been turned around either unbelievably legitimately or even more unfathomably by nefarious means for the benefit of . . . what exactly?

The finest catch-as-catch-can professional wrestling match of the last decade now available for you to own!

Matte
"Family Man"

Posts 11535
Registered 12-16-2008

posted on 4-27-2011 at 05:02 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I'm not amazed that Nikki took the lead here. Someone who used to post here should, in theory, get a bunch of votes thrown her way because of that fact alone. Plus she's up against a Nitro Girl who most probably don't care about, so they don't feel dishonest when voting for her.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top