The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  37    38    39    40  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Games You're Currently Playing
CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2444
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

Mood: Barbecue

posted on 11-9-2019 at 05:26 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Nah man, I went deep on spider-man and got about 90% of the achievements withing 25-30 hours.

If you blaze through the story, itíll take you 12-15 hours, tops.

Seriously, donít sleep on it. Spider-Man is uo there with The Last Guardian as the best PS4 exclusive.

I say thay as someone who hasnít nor will ever play Bloodborne.

punkerhardcore
American Dream

Posts 8306
Registered 7-15-2005

Mood: Lickable

posted on 11-9-2019 at 10:08 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
It was a really fun game, and the main story was great. But like a lot of sandbox games like that-- the Assassin's Creed games, for example-- the side missions became the same repetitive slog.

Some people don't mind that kinda thing I guess... but I never bothered finishing Harry's tech labs, the demon crime dens, Fisk's hideouts, etc.

Is everyone mad here?
Of course they are, and you are too... otherwise, you wouldn't have come here.

CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2444
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

posted on 11-10-2019 at 12:22 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Iíd say the rewards for the side missions in Spider-Man are more than worth it. A lot of fun endgames for those. Wonít spoil them, but maybe youtube them to see.

Also, stuck in floor 8 of Luigiís mansion. Not askikg for help, but itís definitely a great puzzle game.

the goon
Sister Act

Posts 7598
Registered 3-13-2004
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 11-15-2019 at 01:42 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
It took about two months but I finally beat Hollow Knight, and what a masterpiece that game is. I put 30 hours into it and still only had a 71% completion percentage, so I'll probably keep messing around with it over the weekend to try to discover some stuff that I missed before moving on to something new.

I think my only complaint about the game is that it can be a little too unforgiving at times, but otherwise I'm giving it a 9/10. And for anyone who's into 2D Metroidvania style games, I can't recommend it enough.

CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2444
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

posted on 11-16-2019 at 05:24 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I just checked my file...i got 83% with 33 hours clocked in on the final in-game clock.

I definitely scoured the Earth in that game.

Also, donít go back unless you want to be punished greatly. Some of the new bosses are INSANE.

What was your pick for most difficult boss? Dream master? The Larvae nest?

the goon
Sister Act

Posts 7598
Registered 3-13-2004
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 11-16-2019 at 07:44 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
There are definitely some boss fights that I missed, but the ones that gave me the most trouble were the Watcher Knights and the second fight against Hornet.

Though that's one of my complaints about the game, that the world map is just so big and sprawling, with so many secret areas, it's kind of impossible to experience everything unless you look up a walkthrough online. And I know that might sound like a lame complaint, but after putting 30+ hours into the game, I just don't have it in me to go around re-exploring every single nook and cranny to try and 100% it.

CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2444
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

posted on 11-16-2019 at 06:01 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Itís a brutal fucking game, mate. Iím not TERRIBLY excited about the sequel coming. Itís gonna be even harder, I imagined.

Almost done with Luigiís Mansion 3

Might just be my GOTY. Boss fights are very clever, mansion floors are diverse, and the animations are beautiful.

Most of the puzzles are fun to solve, and the hidden gems are definitely fun to uncover.

End floors are feeling a bit rushed, though (starting with 12). Im on floor 14 right now (or, attempting to get the button for the elevator for it thatís being hidden by a cat ghost). Hope it finishes strong.

[Edited on 11-16-2019 by CamstunPWG187]

nOOb
The Man

Posts 7413
Registered 5-24-2004

Mood: Hot Dog!

posted on 11-16-2019 at 07:06 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
You know what game is pretty friggin' addicting still? Pokemon. Been playing Shield almost nonstop since yesterday afternoon (the first time in a long while I've given a lot of time to one game). The combat is still pretty much how I remember it, but between them not spoiling what class a Pokemon you haven't caught is (which is probably nothing for these damned kids, but someone like me who stopped after the first 250, it makes it a bit more challenging). And they've got raids, because every RPG has to have raids now. Chances are I've got it beat by middle next week (I swear if I gave Outer Worlds the attention I gave this one I'd have beaten that twice by now) but I'll have enjoyed most of it.

Also, the $10 preorder certificate from Best Buy, plus the extra points I had from it and Outer Worlds, covered a year of the Nintendo Online service, so this game may have prevented the Switch from more dust buildup.

"The Seahawks are cool. Me and Tubby here hung out with them once at a Bruno Mars concert."-Jay and Silent Bob representing the Broncos on FOX NFL Sunday.

gobbledygooker
Sister Act 2

Posts 9472
Registered 12-17-2002
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 11-17-2019 at 01:06 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by punkerhardcore
It was a really fun game, and the main story was great. But like a lot of sandbox games like that-- the Assassin's Creed games, for example-- the side missions became the same repetitive slog.

Some people don't mind that kinda thing I guess... but I never bothered finishing Harry's tech labs, the demon crime dens, Fisk's hideouts, etc.

I think what keeps me going (and I say this as someone who's not even 25% finished with the game) is the promise of new suits, tech, etc. that you get from completing the side missions. I've gotten my ass beat repeatedly at Fisk's hideouts but I like that you can go upgrade shit, get more XP, etc. and go back to defeat it. And I love collecting the backpacks with all of the nods to Spiderman's history.

"Hulk Hogan have the sex with some dumb bitch on the TV. The girl smart if she make the $$ from his bald ass but she also desperate to have sex with the howdy doody like Hulk Hogan. He worse than Mel Gibson and I think now %10000 he prove he have grasshopper dick and raisin balls." - The Iron Sheik

CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2444
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

posted on 11-22-2019 at 05:35 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I beat Luigiís Mansion 3

Itís a meaty adventure, clocking in at around 17-19 hours. Tons of variety on each floor. It even stays away from most Mario tropes. There wasnít even an ice or fire-themed section!

I think the gameís bosses are a highlight, and they were casually implemented throughout the game instead of them being some grand spectacle (which is saved for the final boss). Most of the bosses are like the special ghosts in the original Luigiís Mansion, but are given more of a spotlight. Just to paint a picture for you, imagine the special mid-level ghosts from Luigiís Mansion 1 are the a colossi from Shadow of the Colossus who donít really fuck with you unless provoked (where finding their reaction point was the key), and the ghosts in THIS game are the Colossi who are on the attack, for the most part.

Also, the final boss is easily one of the best final bosses Iíve played in recent memory. Itís really great.

Difficulty-wise, its up to you how difficult you wanna make it. Thereís an option to buy a golden dog bone that acts as the fairies in Zelda games once you die. I bought a single bone, and used the rest of my funds for gem/Boo locations (which I have yet to go back and find all of).

Gooigi is very well-implemented and should be around for the sequel. Itís amazing how so many stumped moments are solved by ďoh yeah, I have Gooigi!Ē

Graphically, itís hard to find any fault in the game unless youíre a techie who needs their 60 FPS. It runs at 45 FPS and the level of detail in the small things is unreal.

Music and sound design are good. Was humming the music quite a bit for the majority of this month.

Iíve also played some of the scarescraper with my girl, and we both seem to like it quite a bit. Hoping to go online with it tonight. Good multiplayer madness.

Here are my faults:

- I felt the final few floors (with the exception of the last one) were a bit short. No joke, youíll blaze through them VERY quickly. In a world where padding is used to extend the endgames in video games, this almost seemed to spit in the face of that mentality. Floors 13 and 14, specifically, can both be completed in under an hour, when most other floors take at least an hour or so, depending on your desire to explore.

- The Polterkitty sidequests are a bit repetitive. The moment you find out his weakness, it never changes. Luckily this side quest only pops up 2 times in the game.

- I was expecting a few more poltergust upgrades. There are only about 3 in the entire game, including Gooigi.

Overall, itís the best Luigiís Mansion and I hope it sells well. We need more Luigiís Mansion in our lives and I think there are a lot of ideas left in the tank for Next Level to really hammer in for a fourth installment.

My Game of the Year so far.

BONUS REVIEW

Also, I quickly beat Bastion. I bought it 8 years ago on Xbox 360 and it never really clicked. This time, it did, and I reaaaaally enjoyed it. Itís a bit simple and I enjoyed the gameís desire to always throw you new weapons, though several of them arenít very good unless you really level the fuck out of them. I found myself going through the majority of the game with the Repeater and Hammer.

Itís a good game, and I recommend anyone pick it up for the atmosphere and storytelling. Plus, itís got some nifty action, and New game +.

[Edited on 11-22-2019 by CamstunPWG187]

the goon
Sister Act

Posts 7598
Registered 3-13-2004
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 11-24-2019 at 11:36 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Great review as usual Cam, I'll definitely be picking up Luigi's Mansion 3 at some point (might be a post-Christmas purchase for me).

And I'm playing through Super Mario World for the millionth time on the Switch right now. That game just always gets me in the holiday mood, since my brother and I got it (along with the Super NES) way back in 1991 on Christmas day.

Also, something I never really thought about as a kid playing the game...it's kind of weird that they moved out of the Mushroom Kingdom locale, yet it still has traditional enemies like Koopas, Goombas, Piranha Plants, etc.

Nash is only a few inches bigger than JBL and depending on how stiff he gets Punk should be able to take it. -JB King, meant in a totally non-sexual way

CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2444
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

posted on 11-26-2019 at 04:19 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hey man, i love writing them. As lomg as you keep reading them, Iíll be happy.
CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2444
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

posted on 11-28-2019 at 04:21 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
So Iíve been playing a lot, recently. A bad cold will keep you in that gaming zone.

-Did a run of Contra and Super C on the classics collection. Always good fun.

-I also finished Mega man 11. I took a year hiatus on it because A.) itís fucking hard, and B.) I always take a break from Mega man games once I get to Wilyís Castle.

The first level of Wilyís Castle is fucking hard. The second level is fun. Then you do the Robot Master run and get to the man himself, whoís a bit easier than other past games. Mega Man 11 is worth the money. Please buy it. Good music, too.

Maybe I mentioned it in the past, but Torch Manís stage is probably the best 2D action stage I have ever played. Itís genius, and whoever directed itís layout deserves mad props.

-Did a Zero run if Mega Man X4....that was fucking fun, and a real challenge. Final boss is hard as nails. Good luck on Sigmaís final form.

-Finally, I got around to beating Kirbyís Dream Land 3...gonna write a review for this one...

Iíve always had a fascination with Kirbyís Dream Land 3. I never knew of itís existence until Super Smash Bros. Melee, and I was surprised at how heavily featured the game is in Meleeís trophy section. It seemed to have been a popular entry in Japan, and for many years, it was never made available on any future platforms. Then the Wii best-of Kirby Compilation of Kirby dropped, and I never picked it up because I didnít think it was worth paying 40 dollArs for a SNES game.

Finally, it was released on Wii Uís Virtual Console and....I was not to elated with it. It seemed slow, had a washed out look, and felt inferior to Super Star. I put it down and never picked it back up.

Now, with the SNES streaming service on the Switch, I decided to play it just to see why this is the least-discussed of all mainline Kirby games. Would there be any flashes of greatness? Some marvelous set piece moments that took advantage of the Yoshiís Island-inspired art style? To put it lightly - not really, no. Kirbyís Dream Land 3 putters along to a very ordinary, methodical, polished finish, and while it charms you with itís warm, cheery art style and fine musical score, it never etches any sort of noteworthy gameplay for the series.

Kirbyís Dream Land 3 came out a year after Kirbyís Super Star, yet you would think itís a SNES launch title upon playing it for the first time. Kirby is slow. Very slow. At times it feels the developers intentionally design it this way to pad out the levelsí repetitive structures. Kirby has very basic moves, retaining very little of what he had in Super Star. Gone are slides, throws, and quick maneuvering. Nope, Kirby is given the bare minimum from his game boy days, and at times, it really drags.

Kirby has his animal pals from DL2, but they rarely offer a faster mode of transportation. They all have a unique attack if Kirby is carrying an enemyís ability with him, but most of these attacks halt Kirby at every chance they can. It seems that if you need to use any sort of attack, Kirby comes to a complete stop, then must wait for the item to come back around before having to stop again as the weapon snaps back into your possession (the green bird buddy is the worst for this). In fact, you canít go through a door unless these attacks come back to Kirby, which makes the best move combo in the game (Green bird/cutter) annoying to use, since it boomerangs around Kirby most of the time. It just never seems the game wants you to build any sort of momentum throughout the game.

Kirbyís Super Star gave you a move set that allowed you to skillfully slaughter your way through corridors, and I compare DL3 to it so much because it came out a year before it on the same console. It seems deliberate and it makes the game feel incredibly cumbersome after being accustomed to what we played the previous year.

Even worse, the gameís level design for the first four worlds (of five) is so incredibly basic. Levels generally fall into a pattern:

-long corridor of enemies
-tight corridors filled with slow swimming.
-tight corridors where wind blows you where you need to go, and flying feels painfully slow here, as well.
-slow autoscrolling corridor of enemies.
-painfully easy miniboss fight.
-repetitive back-and-forth corridors going down or up.
-slow autoscrolling vertical section.

Levels follow a mix of these types of sections all the time, and rarely go beyond this mold until World 5, and even then, World 5 mostly follows it with a few fun sections thrown in, like an avalanche or series of disappearing ice blocks, yet none of them are particularly thrilling or groundbreaking for the series in general.

Needless to say, gameplay is slow, deliberate, and too methodical for my tastes. Itís much slower than even the game boy games, and thatís somewhat fascinating considering the hardware Nintendo had to work with.

Graphically, the game immediately evokes feelings of Yoshiís Island with itís hand-drawn environments, yet feels washed out. Every color in the first few levels feels drably colorful, which gives it an eye-catching, yet boring aesthetic. Itís not until the icy World 5 that the game really starts taking advantage of the hardware and at times it even looks stunning, particularly level 2, which is a glistening, icy wonderland that proves to be an ocular feast for the 16-bit era. Mix in some good particle effects from time to time and some fun animations from daddy long-leg spiders, and Kirbyís Dream Land 3 proves to be very visually appealing, most of the time.

Sound is a mixed bag. Back are some of your favorite tunes from past Kirby games, but none of them have the oomph and orchestral feel of Kirbyís Super Star. It feels very beep-and-boop compared to a lot of stuff the SNES could pump out during this time.

Overall, Kirbyís Dream Land 3 is a disappointingly slow entry that I can only recommend to the most hardcore Kirby fans. Being a huge fan of the series and itís many spinoffs, I wanted to like Dream Land 3, even love it, but to quote Mick Foley, ď...it never loves you backĒ.

the goon
Sister Act

Posts 7598
Registered 3-13-2004
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 11-30-2019 at 06:51 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
As a huge Nintendo fan, I've just never really gotten into the Kirby games for some reason. I've dabbled here and there over the years, but the series has just never clicked with me.

And did anyone pick up any games over Black Friday? I bought Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night and Friday the 13th for $19.99 apiece on Switch, and also downloaded Batman: The Telltale Series for $3.74 and The Castlevania Collection for $9.99 (also both on the Switch). And I still have about six dollars left on an eShop giftcard that I need to use up before all these games go off sale, but there's just so damn much discounted right now that I'm having a hard time choosing what else to buy.

CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2444
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

posted on 12-1-2019 at 07:28 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Itís never a series I would push on someone. I can understand anyone being turned off by it, whether it be the pace, overly cutesy narrative-aesthetic...Kirby isnít for everyone.

Yet...go to Japan. Youíll be amazed at how fucking popular the series is. They litter the collectible shops with Kirby merch. Itís everywhere. There were times where some shops had more Kirby stuff than Mario/Pokemon in terms of Nintendo brands.

CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2444
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

posted on 12-2-2019 at 07:46 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Man, that SNES channel is chocked with games that stand the test of time.

Case in point - Mario Kart. Fuck me, this game is still awesome. Thereís a reason we loved it so much back in the day. Mario Kart 64 is trash compared to this greatness. I best 100cc in an hour and fucking loved every second of it. I gotta go back and beat 150cc one day. I never could get gold on Special Cup

Then i beat a game I havenít beaten since Mid-2010, Cave Story. I picked it up when i first bought the switch and have waited 2 years before even putting it through itís paces.

My

Fucking

My

This game is harder than I remember, and I am shockec I was stuck on several of the bosses as long as i was. I remember it being a great, challenging game, but boy howdy, this game definitely ainít easy, and a 4-tier final boss fight is surely gonna get your knuckles sweating. I think this playthrough might have been more enjoyable than the first. I wanna do it again someday soon.

Cherokee Jack
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1985
Registered 2-24-2009
Location New Orleans, LA
Member Is Online

Mood:

posted on 12-2-2019 at 09:14 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by the goon
As a huge Nintendo fan, I've just never really gotten into the Kirby games for some reason. I've dabbled here and there over the years, but the series has just never clicked with me.

And did anyone pick up any games over Black Friday? I bought Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night and Friday the 13th for $19.99 apiece on Switch, and also downloaded Batman: The Telltale Series for $3.74 and The Castlevania Collection for $9.99 (also both on the Switch). And I still have about six dollars left on an eShop giftcard that I need to use up before all these games go off sale, but there's just so damn much discounted right now that I'm having a hard time choosing what else to buy.
Batman Telltale was a fun reimagining of Batmanís story (unless it takes inspiration from a comic arc that Iím not familiar with). Played both seasons and was disappointed that Telltaleís demise means they wonít get to finish the planned trilogy.

I picked up two games on Black Friday, also both for Switch. One was Ghostbusters Remastered. I played it back in its original release on the 360 and it made for a pretty fun ďthird movie.Ē Popped it in first, played through the Sedgwick Hotel level, then put it aside to try out my second purchase...

Breath of the Wild. Wow. Been playing this one for hours and feel like Iíve barely scratched the surface. I havenít put significant time into a Zelda game since Wind Waker (tried Skyward Sword for a weekend but couldnít really get into it), but this one has me hooked. The open world style is really cool ( and maybe the first time theyíve done this in a LoZ game?) and the scenery and environments are so beautiful that I donít care if Iím spending 15-20 minutes just walking/climbing/swimming to get to the next tower or shrine or whatever. Just a blast so far with this one, think Iíll be spending a lot of time with it.

Finally, not a Black Friday purchase but one I put a solid amount of time into the last few months following its release: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3. If you played and enjoyed the old MUA/X-Men Legends games of the last couple console generations, itís basically more of the same. I loved those games and bought this day one and wasnít disappointed. A good roster of heroes to choose from (including the X-Men! The X-Men are back in video games!), fast paced action (a bit repetitive at times perhaps, but again if you played the older ones you know what youíre getting), and the addition of some fun solo challenge modes outside of the main game. They couldíve put a bit more effort into the storyline (gotta keep Thanos from gathering all of the Infinity Stones...where have we seen this before), but the gameplay make it worth checking out if you enjoyed the previous entries, or even if you havenít played them.

I'm Cherokee Jack!

the goon
Sister Act

Posts 7598
Registered 3-13-2004
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 12-4-2019 at 11:45 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cherokee Jack
Breath of the Wild. Wow. Been playing this one for hours and feel like Iíve barely scratched the surface. I havenít put significant time into a Zelda game since Wind Waker (tried Skyward Sword for a weekend but couldnít really get into it), but this one has me hooked. The open world style is really cool ( and maybe the first time theyíve done this in a LoZ game?) and the scenery and environments are so beautiful that I donít care if Iím spending 15-20 minutes just walking/climbing/swimming to get to the next tower or shrine or whatever. Just a blast so far with this one, think Iíll be spending a lot of time with it.

Enjoy it man, playing playing Breath of the Wild for the first time is definitely a pretty special gaming experience. I put about four months into it when I first got my Switch and like you mentioned, had just as much fun wandering around and exploring as I did playing the actual main game.

And I'm not sure how many people here play or have played Tetris 99, but I was finally able to get a first place victory in Tetris Invictus mode last night. That was some tough shit to pull off (and took me probably over 30 games), since you're basically playing against the best of the best online players.

salmonjunkie
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12694
Registered 6-25-2002
Location Sunny Seattle, WA

Mood: FICKLE!

posted on 12-5-2019 at 05:25 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I'm kinda kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on buying Spider-Man Game of the Year edition for $15 on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

But I found it really hard to justify spending money on video games last week, especially when my gaming backlog is so fucking deep right now.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   salmonjunkie 's Aim   salmonjunkie 's Yahoo
punkerhardcore
American Dream

Posts 8306
Registered 7-15-2005

Mood: Lickable

posted on 12-5-2019 at 06:34 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
My backlog is dumb as well... I still haven't finished Gears, Borderlands or Outer Worlds.

I did finish the new Modern Warfare. Pretty standard Call of Duty campaign... enjoyable from a storyline perspective, if you are familiar with all the previous Modern Warfare games.

I tried out Need For Speed Heat. Wasn't really my cup of tea... but if you really like racing games, it might be.

I have Death Stranding and Fallen Order sitting on the shelf right now. I'll most likely boot up one or the other tonight. Probably the Jedi one, just because it seems to be fun from what I've heard.

Is everyone mad here?
Of course they are, and you are too... otherwise, you wouldn't have come here.

nOOb
The Man

Posts 7413
Registered 5-24-2004

Mood: Hot Dog!

posted on 12-5-2019 at 07:31 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
You can probably assume that the GOTY edition of Spider-Man will drop that low again before January. Especially because some retailers werenít exactly thrilled with game or movie sales this year (which, to be fair, most of the good movies this year come out this month and two of the biggest games of the year came out two weeks before, so having them on sale was a bit hard).

Also, I did manage to beat both Outer Worlds and Pokemon Shield on the same day. Outer Worlds was great despite the small playtime (really, if I had any real gaming time, I could have beaten it on a higher difficulty in a shorter time, but it stretched out because of frequent pauses).

Shield...I dunno. I enjoyed it a lot the first half of the week, mainly because I was competing with a second shift I worked with on ďwho had the most catchesĒ and which of us was going to be the champ on what day. But I think by day four, when I pointed out I only had to fight to catch four Pokťmon total, and the rest were pretty easily caught with a strategy of ďthrow ball when battle starts and if they get out, throw another the next turn,Ē and we were all pretty solidly in the 250 range of unique catches, we realized this game itís pretty easy. And once the postgame content of ďchase these new bad guys by fighting a giant Pokťmon at most of the gymsĒ was done, there really isnít anything left, especially with no achievements to hunt and Nintendoís minimal (but by necessity) online community. And since thereís only about 400 Pokťmon in the game, it really isnít hard to get all of them in a short span.

But weíre not the demographic Nintendo is aiming for with these games, so accepting I beat the game completely and thereís no useful DLC for it coming ever means I can just dump it off and get max trade value.

"The Seahawks are cool. Me and Tubby here hung out with them once at a Bruno Mars concert."-Jay and Silent Bob representing the Broncos on FOX NFL Sunday.

CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2444
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

posted on 12-6-2019 at 04:11 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
What i would give to have Will smith neurolize me so that I could play Breath Of The Wild for the first time again.

I am jealous of anyone who gets to play that shit for the first time.

Cherokee Jack, godspeed

Also, am currently halfway through Contra: Hard Corps. Never beat this game considering KONAMI never tried releasing it on VC or other eshops.

Itís pretty wacky. Super difficult, too. Contra 3 is easy in comparison, but Hard Corps might be a bit TOO hard. Contra 3 is so fun because itís quite difficult but fair. Hard Corps is laugh-in-your-face hard, which is good and bad.

Also, fuck Sigma Stage 3 in mega Man X2. Bollocks.

[Edited on 12-6-2019 by CamstunPWG187]

CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2444
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

posted on 12-8-2019 at 05:38 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hard Corps is ridiculous. Beat it just now. Save states for the win.

Canít believe anyone ever beat that when they were younger. Itís 18 steps above 3 in difficulty and extra lives are literally nowhere to be found.

Crazy

<<  37    38    39    40  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top