The Online Onslaught Forums


By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: What is strange about this picture?
gobbledygooker
Sister Act 2






Posts 9471
Registered 12-17-2002
Location Charlotte, NC
Member Is Offline

Mood:

posted on 1-4-2011 at 06:16 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
What is strange about this picture?







"Hulk Hogan have the sex with some dumb bitch on the TV. The girl smart if she make the $$ from his bald ass but she also desperate to have sex with the howdy doody like Hulk Hogan. He worse than Mel Gibson and I think now %10000 he prove he have grasshopper dick and raisin balls." - The Iron Sheik

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
atothej
The Great One






Posts 3058
Registered 12-21-2002
Location Philly
Member Is Offline

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 1-4-2011 at 06:19 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I don't see Jim Everett anywhere in that picture.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   atothej 's Aim
gobbledygooker
Sister Act 2






Posts 9471
Registered 12-17-2002
Location Charlotte, NC
Member Is Offline

Mood:

posted on 1-4-2011 at 06:21 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Ding, ding, ding.

We would've also accepted: "Why is there a father/daughter wearing a matching collared shirt/sweater and glasses" combo in the upper-right corner?"





"Hulk Hogan have the sex with some dumb bitch on the TV. The girl smart if she make the $$ from his bald ass but she also desperate to have sex with the howdy doody like Hulk Hogan. He worse than Mel Gibson and I think now %10000 he prove he have grasshopper dick and raisin balls." - The Iron Sheik

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Qonas
Showstopper






Posts 998
Registered 8-7-2002
Location Detroit, MI
Member Is Offline

Mood: Ragin'

posted on 1-4-2011 at 08:52 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Is this photoshopped?

Rome and Beadle in the audience was eyebrow raising already, but that father/daughter combo is throwing it over the top.

[Edited on 1-4-2011 by Qonas]

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Qonas 's Aim
gobbledygooker
Sister Act 2






Posts 9471
Registered 12-17-2002
Location Charlotte, NC
Member Is Offline

Mood:

posted on 1-4-2011 at 09:12 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
According to Deadspin.com, Beadle is photo-shopped (or that is just a serious look-alike) but Rome was actually in attendance, apparently with his daughter (it would've been really funny if he had just gone on his own). This was actually from about five years ago. I just came across it today and love the image of Jim Rome just chilling out in the America's Funniest Home Videos audience.





"Hulk Hogan have the sex with some dumb bitch on the TV. The girl smart if she make the $$ from his bald ass but she also desperate to have sex with the howdy doody like Hulk Hogan. He worse than Mel Gibson and I think now %10000 he prove he have grasshopper dick and raisin balls." - The Iron Sheik

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Stone Cold Steve Autism
I did eat all the macaroni. I don't know how he knows.






Posts 2287
Registered 4-29-2008
Member Is Offline

Mood: Sparklee

posted on 1-4-2011 at 10:39 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Anyone who likes Jim Rome for any reason is a fucking moron.





Chevy Chase has denied allegations of membership in the Proud Boys.

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
atothej
The Great One






Posts 3058
Registered 12-21-2002
Location Philly
Member Is Offline

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 1-4-2011 at 10:51 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I like him for facilitating the link I posted above. More specifically, I like watching Rome getting his comeuppance, which I guess means I don't really like Rome much at all. I'm so confused.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   atothej 's Aim
Bonestein
The Rowdy One






Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002
Member Is Offline

Mood: partypartyparty

posted on 1-5-2011 at 01:10 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I guess I'm a fucking moron. I already knew that though.

He did actually get a caller on his radio show who just said "America's Funniest Home Videos... what were you doing there?".

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Stone Cold Steve Autism
I did eat all the macaroni. I don't know how he knows.






Posts 2287
Registered 4-29-2008
Member Is Offline

Mood: Sparklee

posted on 1-5-2011 at 02:28 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bonestein
I guess I'm a fucking moron. I already knew that though.

He did actually get a caller on his radio show who just said "America's Funniest Home Videos... what were you doing there?".

Here's what I'm burning on today:

Great




post.



Just a great



post.




Here's my take: I mean,



how great



is this post?



You have to love everything about it. It's what makes a post a post. You see, a lotta people will say... they'll say



a post, a post,



is a lot of things. But I don't agree with that. A post



is a post. And this is a great




post.



It has everything you want in a post. It gets the job done. It's a post, and it's a post coming back at a post. It's two things in one. Which a lotta posts just don't do. But this one does. Which is why it's



a post. A poster's post. Not some namby-pamby PC stuff. It's a poster's post in the way Babe Ruth was a post. Back when we were kids. Or our parents.



You'll hear from a lotta people saying "I think this post is overrated." But see, there's where they're wrong.



Hi

     larious.




There's. There's where they're wrong.




They



          are



                    wrong.



This post isn't overrated, it's UNDERrated. You heard me.





Under




rated.



In fact,



yeah,



in fact, you know what? I'm gonna tell you something. Here's,




here's my take: phe



nomenal. That's how good the post is. It's phe—




CLONES, IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, YOU WANT TO WATCH ALL YOUR FAVORITE LOCAL SPORTS EVEN WHEN YOU'RE ON THE ROAD. THAT'S WHY YOU NEED TO GET THE SLINGBOX. THE SLINGBOX WILL CHANGE THE WAY YOU WATCH TV. RECORD YOUR FAVORITE GAMES AND PROGRAMS AND LINK UP TO THEM ON THE ROAD. WATCH LOCAL BROADCASTS FROM A HOTEL ROOM WHEREVER YOU GO. I CAN'T IMAGINE WATCHING TV ANYMORE WITHOUT THE SLINGBOX, AND ONCE YOU GET ONE, YOU WON'T REMEMBER HOW YOU LIVED WITHOUT ONE EITHER. ORDER BY PHONE OR ONLINE AND GET THE SLINGBOX TODAY.



—nomenal.




Here's my take



you could go a DECADE. Ten years. You could go five years at least and then another five before seeing a post like that again. That is,



that is the greatest post some of us will see in our lifetimes. If you don't agree with that



if you don't agree, I don't even know what to tell you. You have to be an idiot not to agree with that.



A



mazing.



GOT A STUCK NUT? BUST YOUR NUTS WITH PB BLASTER



Also, my goatee?



The dark area



around my mouth?



It's from rolling up on my back and shitting into my own mouth. I



literally



poop into my mouth. My



excrement



my



mouth.



Here's my take: my poop into my mouth.



HUUUUUUUGE TAKE.



Because stuff I make is the only stuff good enough for me to eat.




And a lotta times, I'll touch myself when I do it.




You know what that means.


BANG YOUR MONKEY, CLONES. RACK ME. I'M OUT.

[Edited on 1-5-2011 by Stone Cold Steve Autism]





Chevy Chase has denied allegations of membership in the Proud Boys.

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Bonestein
The Rowdy One






Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002
Member Is Offline

Mood: partypartyparty

posted on 1-5-2011 at 02:38 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Sir Smack-a-lot,

Just wanted to chime in and say I absolutely LOVED your epic take on that post. Epic.

RACK ME, I'M OUT!

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
punkerhardcore
American Dream






Posts 8306
Registered 7-15-2005
Member Is Offline

Mood: Lickable

posted on 1-5-2011 at 02:52 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold Steve Autism




This post gets an A-. It would have been a solid A, but you didn't use the word "allegedly."





Is everyone mad here?
Of course they are, and you are too... otherwise, you wouldn't have come here.

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni






Posts 10714
Registered 1-19-2008
Member Is Offline

Mood: Blade Jaggart Rulez!

posted on 1-5-2011 at 04:09 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Get the new Memory Jogger thread started because that's got to be the first candidate for Post of the Year 2011.

An A++ effort. It would have gotten an A+++ if it had 'hittin' the jack' or 'talkin' smack' included in it.





Hey bitches! Screw ALL of you! - heel Bayley, Oct 11 2019

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
doctorb
Man of a Thousand Holds






Posts 1571
Registered 6-27-2007
Location Where everyone is rich but me
Member Is Offline

Mood: need coffee

posted on 1-5-2011 at 04:24 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I don't know who Jim Rome is and I don't get it.

Does that make me old, or a loser, or way too cool?





The "B" is for Bargain!

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
OOMike
The Great One






Posts 3947
Registered 1-3-2002
Location Columbus, OH
Member Is Offline

Mood: same ol same ol

posted on 1-5-2011 at 04:35 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by doctorb
I don't know who Jim Rome is and I don't get it.

Does that make me old, or a loser, or way too cool?



Yes





2017 where Nazis are defended and being against Fascism is a bad thing.

Prejudices are rarely overcome by argument; not being founded in reason they cannot be destroyed by logic – Tryon Edwards

Never let the facts interfere with a good rant.

The only OO columnist that has never written a column.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member
gobbledygooker
Sister Act 2






Posts 9471
Registered 12-17-2002
Location Charlotte, NC
Member Is Offline

Mood:

posted on 1-5-2011 at 05:02 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
We just started getting his radio show in my market and yeah, I've been listening some. It's really no better or worse than any other sports talk in the area. If anything, I like the fact that it's mainly just him talking as opposed to the WAY overused, completely inane "one guy who's the straight-laced 'voice of reason' and one guy who's the loud-mouthed, gruff-voiced asshole" sports talk radio formula.

Jim Rome embodies both of those essences in one being.





"Hulk Hogan have the sex with some dumb bitch on the TV. The girl smart if she make the $$ from his bald ass but she also desperate to have sex with the howdy doody like Hulk Hogan. He worse than Mel Gibson and I think now %10000 he prove he have grasshopper dick and raisin balls." - The Iron Sheik

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
Chris Is Good517
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be






Posts 12571
Registered 1-10-2002
Location Little Rock, AR
Member Is Offline

Mood:

posted on 1-5-2011 at 05:40 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold Steve Autism
Here's what I'm burning on today:

Great




post.



Just a great



post.




Here's my take: I mean,



how great



is this post?



You have to love everything about it. It's what makes a post a post. You see, a lotta people will say... they'll say



a post, a post,



is a lot of things. But I don't agree with that. A post



is a post. And this is a great




post.



It has everything you want in a post. It gets the job done. It's a post, and it's a post coming back at a post. It's two things in one. Which a lotta posts just don't do. But this one does. Which is why it's



a post. A poster's post. Not some namby-pamby PC stuff. It's a poster's post in the way Babe Ruth was a post. Back when we were kids. Or our parents.



You'll hear from a lotta people saying "I think this post is overrated." But see, there's where they're wrong.



Hi

     larious.




There's. There's where they're wrong.




They



          are



                    wrong.



This post isn't overrated, it's UNDERrated. You heard me.





Under




rated.



In fact,



yeah,



in fact, you know what? I'm gonna tell you something. Here's,




here's my take: phe



nomenal. That's how good the post is. It's phe—




CLONES, IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, YOU WANT TO WATCH ALL YOUR FAVORITE LOCAL SPORTS EVEN WHEN YOU'RE ON THE ROAD. THAT'S WHY YOU NEED TO GET THE SLINGBOX. THE SLINGBOX WILL CHANGE THE WAY YOU WATCH TV. RECORD YOUR FAVORITE GAMES AND PROGRAMS AND LINK UP TO THEM ON THE ROAD. WATCH LOCAL BROADCASTS FROM A HOTEL ROOM WHEREVER YOU GO. I CAN'T IMAGINE WATCHING TV ANYMORE WITHOUT THE SLINGBOX, AND ONCE YOU GET ONE, YOU WON'T REMEMBER HOW YOU LIVED WITHOUT ONE EITHER. ORDER BY PHONE OR ONLINE AND GET THE SLINGBOX TODAY.



—nomenal.




Here's my take



you could go a DECADE. Ten years. You could go five years at least and then another five before seeing a post like that again. That is,



that is the greatest post some of us will see in our lifetimes. If you don't agree with that



if you don't agree, I don't even know what to tell you. You have to be an idiot not to agree with that.



A



mazing.



GOT A STUCK NUT? BUST YOUR NUTS WITH PB BLASTER



Also, my goatee?



The dark area



around my mouth?



It's from rolling up on my back and shitting into my own mouth. I



literally



poop into my mouth. My



excrement



my



mouth.



Here's my take: my poop into my mouth.



HUUUUUUUGE TAKE.



Because stuff I make is the only stuff good enough for me to eat.




And a lotta times, I'll touch myself when I do it.




You know what that means.


BANG YOUR MONKEY, CLONES. RACK ME. I'M OUT.



At no point in this post was there the audible sound of a sheet of paper being crumpled up into a ball. This is a mediocre impression at best.


In all seriousness, I don't mind his TV show so much because he can't do the shit SCSA outlined above like he does on his radio show. But if you ever get to listen to his radio show when he's out and Jay Mohr is filling in for him, it's actually pretty fun.

[Edited on 1-5-2011 by Chris Is Good517]





Monday Night Flaw, a podcast about professional wrestling starring OO's own Figure Foreskin as Andy the Smarmy Host and Chris Is Good517 as Cousin Balki.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member
cardscott5
Man of a Thousand Holds






Posts 1221
Registered 6-28-2007
Location wherever god takes me
Member Is Offline

Mood:

posted on 1-15-2011 at 07:53 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
All SCSA missed was a WAR SLAM MAN. And then him reading letter about France quitting in WWII.
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Qonas
Showstopper






Posts 998
Registered 8-7-2002
Location Detroit, MI
Member Is Offline

Mood: Ragin'

posted on 1-15-2011 at 07:59 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
A few insults at soccer, mentions of J-Stu, the aforementioned paper crumpling...

But extra points for PB Blaster.

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Qonas 's Aim
cardscott5
Man of a Thousand Holds






Posts 1221
Registered 6-28-2007
Location wherever god takes me
Member Is Offline

Mood:

posted on 1-15-2011 at 09:16 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Qonas
mentions of J-Stu


Without the nicks and cuts of a blade

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply


go to top


Powered by XMB 1.8 Partagium Final SP1
Developed By Aventure Media & The XMB Group
Processed in 0.1370900 seconds, 22 queries