The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Whole F'n Show (TNA Impact, 8/12/10)
theflammablemanimal
American Dream

Posts 7586
Registered 9-2-2008

Mood:

posted on 8-13-2010 at 01:37 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Whole F'n Show (TNA Impact, 8/12/10)

Poop. This should have been 3 hours or commercial free. As it is, they're rushing every match. First 3 matches, including Angle/AJ and the triple threat were all under 10 minutes.

By the way, did anyone notice that JB calls it the Knockouts Ladies Title? What's the point of that? There are no male knockouts and Ladies sounds kind of pejorative.

[Edited on 8-13-2010 by LuckyLopez]

http://epitomeofmasculinity.blogspot.com/

@EofMasculinity
The first undisputed OO draft champion of the world

Get the pistons pumping and let the pigeons loose on my yambag

gobbledygooker
Sister Act 2

Posts 9489
Registered 12-17-2002
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 8-13-2010 at 03:21 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I guess this whole ECW Originals thing is just getting started.

Wonderful.

"Hulk Hogan have the sex with some dumb bitch on the TV. The girl smart if she make the $$ from his bald ass but she also desperate to have sex with the howdy doody like Hulk Hogan. He worse than Mel Gibson and I think now %10000 he prove he have grasshopper dick and raisin balls." - The Iron Sheik

the goon
Sister Act

Posts 7764
Registered 3-13-2004
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 8-13-2010 at 03:28 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
There were a few meh moments, but otherwise a really good show for the most part. That ending kind of left a bad taste in my mouth though.

Angle/AJ was of course great, but I wish it had gotten a little more time (plus the ending seemed a little anti-climatic to me). But yeah, otherwise, not much to complain about there.

Knockouts match was business as usual (meaning, kinda crappy as of late). I don't think I could ever get tired of something involving the Beautiful People, but this ongoing feud with them, Angelina, and the mystery woman is kind of starting to test that.

Morgan/Anderson/Pope was alright. Good to see Morgan pick up a win at least.

So the guy to answer Jeff's open challenge is Shannon Moore? That's...disappointing. Match itself was actually pretty decent, but I was kind of hoping for at least a little bit of a bigger surprise (especially given the "free PPV" atmosphere of tonight's show).

Really, what is there to be said about MCMG/Beer Money? Easily a MOTY contender and the Guns going over was totally the right call. My only minor fear is that they have nowhere to go but down from here (because really, how do you ever top this feud?), but I'll reserve full judgment on that. Either way, I'd wager that was the best free TV match so far this year.

Surprisingly good main event between RVD/Abyss and they really played to each guy's strengths. I guess you could call that hardcore wrestling done right. And for a second I thought Bischoff was going to turn on RVD when making the three count, so I'm glad that didn't happen.

And I want to do some research into RVD's win/loss record since coming into TNA, because it has to be insane.

I'm going to start keeping track of how many times Tommy Dreamer says "from the bottom of my heart" during his promos. Seriously, I have zero interest in anything continuing with the ECW guys and I thought Sunday was their last hurrah. Oh, and the insanely bloodied RVD was almost comically bad.

Even though the last segment sucked and there were some average matches, Angle/AJ, MCMG/Beer Money, and RVD/Abyss is enough to carry this to a solid 4.3 from me.

mooseheadjack

Posts 10512
Registered 5-13-2002
Location over here

Mood: plotting evil

posted on 8-13-2010 at 03:32 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I gotta say I agree with Tenay, Guns-Beer Money was the best tag series I have ever seen. Each match was just great. I haven't seen tag wrestling like that since the heyday of NWA with the Rock N'Roll Express and Midnight Express

My personal fuck-off list: 1. Tony Romo 2. Eli Manning 3. The New York Yankees 4. LeBron James 5. Kobe Bryant 6. SEC Fans 7. The SEC 8. the Political Right 9. religion 10. Almost everything the WWE does

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   mooseheadjack 's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger
hbksbackinjury
Creepy Little Bastard

Posts 69
Registered 5-27-2008

Mood:

posted on 8-13-2010 at 03:35 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Wow

The first two comments on this episode of Impact are negative? Are you serious?

OK, I admit it would be better without commercials. But it was still plenty good.

Angle vs AJ Styles once again proves why AJ Styles is the best wrestler in the world today.

MCMG vs Beer Money was flat out sensational.

And RVD vs Abyss was way better than the 4-way main event at Victory Road. Sure some people can complain about all the props, but if you can't enjoy what they did with RVD vs Abyss, you probably should never watch TNA again.

And then, unlike the other moments with Hogan which seemed a little forced, the interaction with RVD seemed more genuine. It re-inforced his title win and standing as the leader of the company.

All around just a killer show.

Then the ending? Eh, I don't see this as more ECW. I think that's legitimately done. Dreamer might stick around. Team 3D is likely stuck on our TV forever. But this was just a set-up for Flair introducing a stronger, bigger version of Fortune. And the great thing was they totally built it up right. They forshadowed Matt Morgan and Doug Williams and then swerved those of us who expected a team of only four wrestlers.

Now I haven't read next week's spoilers, but it seems to me Flair can now lead a faction with some of the best heel wrestlers against a plethora of TNA babyfaces from Jay Lethal to MCMG to Mr. Anderson to RVD. It's the perfect lead in to Bound For Glory in 2 months.

And in a way, it is highly satisfying for a long time TNA viewer. AJ Styles, Kazarian, Robert Roode, Chris Sabin, some of the long running quality talent are being booked heroicly and having fantastic matches. Really, I couldn't feel better about TNA the last few months.

Forget the ECW stuff. Fortune has been carrying the show, and seeing them triumphant at the end was the right call. The ending was WAY too much blood, and WAY too forced. They were trying to make a moment instead of letting it happen. But I still feel very good about where this is going.

the goon
Sister Act

Posts 7764
Registered 3-13-2004
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 8-13-2010 at 04:06 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I think my problem was just seeing the ECW guys on TV at all. I thought Sunday was their last stand...I didn't know another heartfelt Tommy Dreamer promo was part of the deal. I haven't read next week's spoilers, so if tonight was the end of them, then okay (even though it seems like the PPV would have been a more fitting way to go out, rather than all of them getting brutalized). But if it leads to any kind of extended feud with Fortune, I'm not too happy.

And I looked up Rob Van Dam's win/loss record since coming into TNA in March (which was a pain in the ass, but I'm a glutton for punishment when it comes to wrestling stats) and by my count he's 16-1.

Matte
"Family Man"

Posts 11780
Registered 12-16-2008

Mood: Tight

posted on 8-13-2010 at 04:42 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
For anyone who's saying that was the end of the ECW guys, you didn't watch Reaction after Impact. Dixie talking to Dreamer, telling him to bring all the ECW guys back next week and she will fix it. So no, that wasn't the end of it, unfortunately.

"I'm a professional. I know exactly what I'm doing." - Jeff Hardy 2010

ULTIMATE COMMENTATOR SHOWDOWN!

Frank Lloyd Wright
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1805
Registered 10-2-2007
Location Fallingwater

Mood: Megalomaniac

posted on 8-13-2010 at 04:43 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Nice opener between AJ and Angle, though the ending was a bit predictable, with Styles tapping out.

Knockouts match was just mediocre this week, a far cry from last weeks disaster. Amazing what can happen when you keep Lacey Von Erich away from a wrestling ring!

Three way matches have gotten so repetitive and anti-climactic, it's not even funny. It always ends up with one guy waiting to steal the win from somebody else. But I guess Morgan coming out victorious made sense.

MCMG/Beer Money- Brilliant final match of what has been one of the greatest best of 5 series in recent memory. Why is it that TNA refs forget that two on one is illegal? It's funny how they enforce the rules at the beginning of the match, but 5 minutes in, they forget that the rule exists. It's both stupid and frustrating.

Kudos to RVD for being able to carry a spare like Abyss to a decent match. Hogan coming out and kissing RVD's ass seemed a little forced to me. But if you have someone with Hogan's ego, that should be expected.

Glad to see Fortune actually make a statement for the first time. Too bad it has to be against the geriatric ECW boys. Just when you think you've gotten rid of them, they come back like a bad case or herpes. It would have been nice to have heard Flair cut a promo after the beat down. All we got was Flair yelling at Dixie off the mic.

The show gets a 3.0 strictly on the MCMG/BM match alone.

I have two ambitions in life: one is to drink every pub dry, the other is to sleep with every woman on earth -- Oliver Reed

American architect, interior designer, writer, educator, and wrestling fan.

Matte
"Family Man"

Posts 11780
Registered 12-16-2008

Mood: Tight

posted on 8-13-2010 at 04:48 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Frank Lloyd Wright
Hogan coming out and kissing RVD's ass seemed a little forced to me. But if you have someone with Hogan's ego, that should be expected.
Even if it seemed forced, it's a positive thing for RVD to receive good words from someone like Hogan.

And I know it's all planned out and done to advance stories and whatnot, but it was almost surreal seeing guys like Sabu, Sandman, etc. interacting with guys like Hogan and Flair. Ten years ago, no one would've believed that could happen in any capacity.

"I'm a professional. I know exactly what I'm doing." - Jeff Hardy 2010

ULTIMATE COMMENTATOR SHOWDOWN!

LuckyLopez
Reeks of WCW

Posts 12562
Registered 2-13-2003

Mood: Grieving

posted on 8-13-2010 at 11:50 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I realize that people will just never accept Hogan as putting anyone over because he's this boogeyman now thanks to his own actions, but none of the Hogan putting people over stuff bugs me. He's been doing it since he got to TNA. AJ, Abyss, Lethal, RVD, Dreamer and ECW. Its just SOP. Sometimes its surreal to see him in the ring putting over ECW Originals but we're into month 8 of him doing it.

I thought it was a good show. They probably could have cut the Hardy/Moore match and given the others a little more time but I think that's just nitpicking. AJ and Angle are incapable of not having a very good match and while it might not have been the great 20 minute match we all hope for every time it was a really good opener that didn't blow the rest of the show away. And AJ's title doesn't look half as bad as it did in that picture.

Knockouts match was whatever. Better than some, worse than others. Coming off that Melina/Fox abortion on Monday as the last women's match I've watched it probably looked better in comparison but I also kind of think I enjoyed it more than Moore/Hardy or the 3 way match, which just never seemed to click. None of those matches were bad but one were really worth seeking out or watching.

But Velvet Sky helped Angelina Love win the title. Excited.

Nothing to be said about that tag title match. "Greatest tag series ever" is hyperbole but its also tough to come up with a counter in any recent memory. Now its a matter of keeping up the momentum for the Guns and the tag division with another challenger who can keep up with them. This would be the time to reunite LAX, TNA. Haas & Benjamin would be glorious. And I'm pretty sure I'd mark for RVD & Sabu, for what its worth.

Title match was pretty good. RVD and Abyss can both do that sort of match and they did it right. I may not have cared a ton about it but it entertained me enough.

And I guess I'm in the minority but I dug the end of show beatdown. I mean, I probably would have been annoyed if the show ended with ECW guys standing up for another last call but it didn't. It ended with an assortment of young and talented TNA heels laying them a brutal beating and stealing the spotlight because they were sick of playing second seat to these guys. That's awesome. And Storm absolutely murdered Raven. The blood covered RVD was over the top but that happened outside the ring area with Abyss so I'm going to pretend that's a different segment.

And I dig Reaction as a post game show. It would be a really amazing show if Impact were live, but whatever. Its a nice way to really sell the storylines of Impact.

Very good show. Didn't change the world but I didn't expect it to.

He smiled.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   LuckyLopez 's Aim
Wickedfrost
I LOVE RVD

Posts 952
Registered 2-14-2006

Mood: Awesome!

posted on 8-13-2010 at 12:59 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Show had me from beginning to end. I even enjoyed RVD - though seeing him bloodied at the end did give me a little bit of that schadenfreude joy.

And the beatdown at the end was great. Leading up to the PPV all I noticed was complaining that all this ECW stuff did nothing to put over the TNA guys. Then last night Fourtune gets put over by those ECW guys and it gets shit on...

Seriously...I don't think there are many shows - WWE or TNA in the past 2 years that compare with last night's goodness.

And my father said
When I was younger
Hard times breed better men

gobbledygooker
Sister Act 2

Posts 9489
Registered 12-17-2002
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 8-13-2010 at 01:06 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I've got no problem with Fortune being put over by the ECW guys. It's the fact that the ECW guys are even still around, period. Because, even though Fortune went over last night, you know that ECW will have their revenge next week, then Fortune will strike back the week after, and this will just be an ongoing thing of over-the-hill guys that I'd be happy never seeing wrestle again, going against the greatest faction in wrestling. Which does not excite me in the slightest.

Also, Robert Roode now officially has the sickest sell of a DDT this side of Rob Van Dam. Seriously, how does he just stand straight up on his head like that?

"Hulk Hogan have the sex with some dumb bitch on the TV. The girl smart if she make the $$ from his bald ass but she also desperate to have sex with the howdy doody like Hulk Hogan. He worse than Mel Gibson and I think now %10000 he prove he have grasshopper dick and raisin balls." - The Iron Sheik

theflammablemanimal
American Dream

Posts 7586
Registered 9-2-2008

Mood:

posted on 8-13-2010 at 02:07 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gobbledygookerAlso, Robert Roode now officially has the sickest sell of a DDT this side of Rob Van Dam. Seriously, how does he just stand straight up on his head like that?

Quoted for truth. That jumping tornado DDT was sick.

The whole show was awesome. As I said before, the 3way and Angle/AJ could have been great with more time (and that's my only real complaint of the show), but the final 2 matches more than made up for it.

Moore/Hardy was passable, especially since it was probably supposed to be Joe in that spot (smooth move suspending him right before a big show). The only thing I don't get is why Hardy was doing an Open Challenge? Was there ever a promo or explanation for this?

I also thought that Bischoff was going to turn. Not sure what the point of inserting him was since he did nothing, unless it was just to build the point of the swerve.

I get the importance of Hogan putting over RVD, but it bugs me that they billed it all night as a "huge surprise" announcement and then it was just bringing out the guys from the PPV 4 nights ago. The Fortune beatdown may have been a bit long but I have no problem with it, other than the fact that they're now going be fighting ECW for a month or 2, probably culminating in some massive garbage match.

Janice has got to go. A famous playwright once said that if you put a gun on the mantel in the first scene, it has to be used at some point, and that's the problem with Janice. It looks scary as hell and would probably cripple someone, so it's never going to be used. It's just building drama that can never have a payoff.

Reaction was cool but confusing. I thought IMPACT and Reaction were billed as live, yet 3 minutes into Reaction they had video packages of interviews that supposedly happened after IMPACT. I'm fine sneaking pre-taped vignettes in there, but you've got to be less obvious and not do something that's clearly impossible.

@EofMasculinity

doctorb
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1571
Registered 6-27-2007
Location Where everyone is rich but me

Mood: need coffee

posted on 8-13-2010 at 02:26 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Damn, lost a really long post.

I hate that. So what I was saying is that I thought it was great show, but if they were really trying to put on a PPV event they failed miserably. If that's a ppv, then I'll never feel bad about not shelling out $35. They should have cut Hardy because it was a mediocre match and had no story at all.

Loved Velvet, of course. She continues to make me plump with her wardrobe choices and I'm excited about her maybe getting back with Love.

Guns=awesome. Had 2 paragraphs about them but the short version is they deserve every bit of praise they're getting, hyperbole or not, and Beer Money helped make it. All 4 are superstars.

I thought the whole Janice was stupid not just because I hate abyss but because we all know he'd never actually hit anyone with it - so kudos to them for making it seem like he actually used janice on someone.

And I think Fortune was getting cheered for the beatdown.

Loved the show, but it just a good show, not anything close to what I was hoping for.

The "B" is for Bargain!

theflammablemanimal
American Dream

Posts 7586
Registered 9-2-2008

Mood:

posted on 8-13-2010 at 02:51 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by doctorb

Think you're right. I'm pretty sure the beatdown got a "this is awesome" chant (although AJ reading the telephone book would probably get that chant from those morons)

@EofMasculinity

gobbledygooker
Sister Act 2

Posts 9489
Registered 12-17-2002
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 8-13-2010 at 03:00 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:

I noticed this too. And mark my words, they'll end up the faces when this feud is all said and done.

EDIT - Flammable beat me to it. Some general feeling though.

[Edited on 8-13-2010 by gobbledygooker]

the goon
Sister Act

Posts 7764
Registered 3-13-2004
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 8-13-2010 at 03:21 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Frank Lloyd Wright Why is it that TNA refs forget that two on one is illegal? It's funny how they enforce the rules at the beginning of the match, but 5 minutes in, they forget that the rule exists. It's both stupid and frustrating.

I totally forgot to mention that in my post and that's the one mark I'd make against that match. It was completely stupid that the match started with basic "tag in/tag out" rules and then just suddenly switched to "hey, everyone can be in the ring at the same time!"

And agreeing with theflammablemanimal, hearing a "this is awesome" chant during a standard beatdown that we've seen a hundred times in wrestling was completely lame.

austin_83
Creepy Little Bastard

Posts 84
Registered 9-14-2009

Mood: Lighting

posted on 8-13-2010 at 03:21 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. How's that for in-depth analysis?

Hey Yo

theflammablemanimal
American Dream

Posts 7586
Registered 9-2-2008

Mood:

posted on 8-13-2010 at 03:29 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by the goon It was completely stupid that the match started with basic "tag in/tag out" rules and then just suddenly switched to "hey, everyone can be in the ring at the same time!"

Unfortunately, this has become the norm everywhere from WWE to ROH and I've given up complaining about it. Sometimes, like with the Guns long double-teams, it can be played off as stretching the 5-count, but pretty much any tag match of any importance is eventually going to break down into a pier-4 brawl.

I guess it could be explained as the ref letting them go instead of calling for a DQ or no-contest but it does bug me.

@EofMasculinity

southermagu
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1214
Registered 1-11-2006
Location Louisville

Mood: APOLOGY!!

posted on 8-13-2010 at 03:30 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
No love for Anderson actually saying "Bam!" when he finally unloaded on Pope in that triple threat?

Or his "I'm now a pool of gelatinous flesh" over sell at the end of the match?

This was a damned good show that just about did all it needed to in relation to living up to it's hype.

AJ/Angle is pretty much always going to be a winner. It was shame it was so short.

Beer Money/MCMG was amazing as all of the matches have been.

But one thought occurred to me during it: Is there some sort of Overselling contest going on in TNA right now?

Because everyone is turning way past 11 on this one aspect of their game.

Roode and Anderson alone have jogged briskly passed the classic Hennig oversell.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   southermagu 's Yahoo
bigfatgoalie
American Dream

Posts 7932
Registered 1-16-2002
Location Stratusphere
Member Is Online

Mood: Stratusfied

posted on 8-13-2010 at 03:46 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Watched from the tag match on.

The Guns are awesome...I don't remember Robert Roode being that awesome either. Kudos to all. I actually wonder if Austin Aries and Roderick Strong are still able to go....not saying I'd watch TNA for it, but I remember those two and Shelley working well together. And I'm sure I've seen them work with Sabin too, but I could be wrong.

As for the RVD / Not Mankind stuff...what's the point of having a guy be the designated pin cushion when the spots are that weak? Also the post match "omg RVD is a bloody mess" was just stupid. You'd think TNA would see the fake car crashes in WWE and how badly they look and go "we don't need that shit" but nope.

Which in the end, is TNA. I was upset when I realized I had forgotten the show was on. I wanted to see Guns vs Beer Money. I saw that, but the rest just reminded me that TNA wants to be the WWE, and will disappoint until they realize they will never be WWE. The fact that they are trying to use ECW and how ECW was special while trying to be WWE is even more sad.

theflammablemanimal
American Dream

Posts 7586
Registered 9-2-2008

Mood:

posted on 8-13-2010 at 03:52 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bigfatgoalie
The Guns are awesome...I don't remember Robert Roode being that awesome either. Kudos to all. I actually wonder if Austin Aries and Roderick Strong are still able to go....not saying I'd watch TNA for it, but I remember those two and Shelley working well together. And I'm sure I've seen them work with Sabin too, but I could be wrong.

Aries/Strong convinced me to buy a lot of ROH dvd's. If TNA added those 2 and the Briscoes, this tag division would be awesome.

@EofMasculinity

angstboy
cornerkicked.com

Posts 4930
Registered 12-11-2002
Location Baltimore, MD

Mood:

posted on 8-13-2010 at 04:32 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
So what I was saying is that I thought it was great show, but if they were really trying to put on a PPV event they failed miserably. If that's a ppv, then I'll never feel bad about not shelling out $35. They should have cut Hardy because it was a mediocre match and had no story at all.

See there's a bit of a catch 22 here. If TNA had just straight-up put on that exact same show with no hype, people around the internet would be saying that that was the exact type of show they need to do all the time. Almost all wrestling, few to no interviews. But had they done that and not hyped it at all, they might have missed the opportunity to get some more eyeballs on the show. So they decided to over-hype it a bit. TNA never actually called it a "free-per-view" exactly, but they did promise "PPV quality" matches. And I think this is where the problem is. Some people immediately assumed that that meant 15-20 minute uninterrupted clinics on free TV and they weren't going to settle for anything less. On the other hand, the more rational folks realized that since this was still going to be and episode of Impact, there'd be commercials and only 2 hours to cram everything in.

Some people like to look at it as a "crappy PPV" while others (like myself) like to look at it as one of the best Impacts ever.

So I can understand the criticism, but I think TNA deserves a lot of praise for what they put out there.

Now, I doubt that this is the direction they're going in, but if TNA wanted to continue with a format similar to what they did last night where they have Impact crammed with mostly wrestling and Reaction around to drive the storylines, it might be just what they need to differentiate themselves from the rest of the wrestling landscape. It has a lot of potential as a format to keep the marks happy while continuing to showcase characters in a unique way.

I'm looking forward to Reaction because having other TNA personalities show off their characters while talking about OTHER TNA storylines is a pretty unique idea.

doctorb
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1571
Registered 6-27-2007
Location Where everyone is rich but me

Mood: need coffee

posted on 8-13-2010 at 06:32 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I think we'd agree that it's a crappy and an awesome Impact. So the problem is my expectations. Between what I read here and what Bischoff said last week, I really thought they were going to replicate a PPV as closely as possible. Having never seen a TNA PPV (and I haven't seen a WWE PPV for at least a decade - the dudleys vs new age outlaws in a dumpster match, whenever that was) I really wanted to see what sort of atmosphere I was missing.

And it looked just like a regular impact.

So I'm not sad I watched it, I really enjoyed it. I just think they either overhyped or underdelivered, or maybe the whole problem was my misunderstanding of what they were trying for.

quote:
I'm looking forward to Reaction because having other TNA personalities show off their characters while talking about OTHER TNA storylines is a pretty unique idea.

I saw the first 20 minutes or so and was enjoying it. Then my dvr cut off to record something else and then crapped out entirely. So I have no tv for 5 days and all my recordings will be lost. Better luck next week, I hope, because it looked like a great idea.

[Edited on 8-13-2010 by doctorb]

The "B" is for Bargain!

gobbledygooker
Sister Act 2

Posts 9489
Registered 12-17-2002
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 8-13-2010 at 08:16 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by the goon

And agreeing with theflammablemanimal, hearing a "this is awesome" chant during a standard beatdown that we've seen a hundred times in wrestling was completely lame.

My favorite was when they started a dueling "This Is Awesome!" "This is Wrestling!" chant during the MCMG's vs. Beer Money match.

Now, that was obviously quite possibly the best TV match this year. But even I couldn't believe the wanker-osity of that display of retardedness.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top