The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: Dragon Gate is coming to the ECW arena on July 25th!!!
cumstain187
Yes, he's just as bad as the name suggests

Posts 136
Registered 12-15-2008

Mood:

posted on 5-1-2009 at 03:15 AM Edit Post
Dragon Gate is coming to the ECW arena on July 25th!!!

Edit: http://www.dgusa.tv/

For the first time ever, Dragon Gate is officially opening up a USA brand, and will have about 4-5 shows in the US a year. Gabe Sapolsky anounced this about two weeks ago that he was working with them, and everyone involved seems confident that this is going to be the greatest independent wrestling show in the united states in YEARS.

I'm going, paid 150 for 3 Second Row reserved seats, and I was lucky, cuz about an hour after I bought them, the 2nd and 3rd rows sold out! Going with my boy Daryl and my home girl Danielle, who is DEFINITELY gonna be the hottest girl who's ever stepped foot into the ECW arena. Bank on it.

Gabe Sapolsky is heavily involved and i'v actually been talking to him quite a bit about this. From what I can confirm, PAC is a definate for FUTURE shows, but not the debut one, as he's been so booked all over the world these days that it's really hard to find room for him. I also told Gabe that it'd be sick to put on a semi-main (or possibly THE main) pitting SHINGO against CIMA.....

Let me just get one thing straight, if you want to see a fucking WRESTLING match...a REAL fucking WRESTLING match, watch SHINGO vs. CIMA from PWG's Battle of Los Angeles 2007 Night 3. Awesome, hard-hitting match that has a beautiful ending, and it's only like 13 minutes! I can watch that match over and over again, and would love to see it on an even bigger scale as part of the main event to the show. Gabe, puro enthusiast that he is, said it sounds like a great idea, and agreed that their BOLA match was the shit. He didn't guarantee it, but if that match happens, thank Cumstain!

EWW, a cumstain!?!?

Anyways, I get to go and meet all of the wrestlers before the event, including CIMA, Masato Yoshino, Dragon Kid, and SHINGO...MOTHER FUCKING SHINGO!!!! After this, me and the people who got the first 3 rows reserved get to watch a special bonus match before the show starts!

Also, I get a special gift for my purchase of the second row seats. I'm guessing it's gonna be the Best of Dragon Gate Vol. 1 DVD, and from what i hear, that DVD is the fucking shit, so i'll be down.

I can't wait, this is the most excited i'v ever been to go see a wrestling show. Even moreso than when I went to Wrestlemania 23 with an ounce worth of bud brownies stuffed in my pants! Oh mian, I felt like I was TRIPPING that night. But then again, aside from Taker/Batista, the tolerable MVP/Benoit match, and MiTB, that show was shitty.

If you guys live close, fucking COME man, the tickets are only 20 and dragon gate always promises

[Edited on 5-1-2009 by cumstain187]

LuckyLopez
Reeks of WCW

Posts 12562
Registered 2-13-2003

Mood: Grieving

posted on 5-1-2009 at 04:11 AM Edit Post
I could never thank Cumstain. I just couldn't do it. Cumstain could save me from a burning building and I wouldn't be able to say "Thank you, Cumstain." Cumstain could pay of all my debts and the debts of everyone I care for and give me enough start up capital to do the things I really want to in life and I wouldn't be able to say "Thank you, Cumstain." Cumstain could cure cancer and I wouldn't be able to say "Thank you, Cumstain." Cumstain could reveal himself as Jesus Christ and let me know he's saved my soul and given me eternal life and I wouldn't be able to say "Thank You, Cumstain."

I'm reasonably certain the only circumstance in which I'd be able to say it would be sarcastically. Like if Cumstain went and spilled something on my bedsheets. "You soiled my sheets. Thank you, Cumstain. Thanks a lot." Or if you handed me a brownie and there was something strange on it. "What's this crap on this brownie? Did you have it stuffed down your pants, dude? Thank you, Cumstain. Thanks a lot."

<--- Because I'm mocking your horrible, horrible in name in a totally harmless barb and in no way undermining you post or your overall message which will get plenty of conversation if the board members care enough to talk about it.

Me? Dragon Gate isn't my thing. Call me what you will but ROH isn't even my thing most of the time. I get burned out. Good wrestling is great and a plain and simple good wrestling match where two talented guys bust their asses to do the best job they can is great. But I need a properly paced show, I need stories and connections to the wrestlers, and I need a break now and then. From what I've seen of Dragon Gate I can enjoy a match or two great but a card just wears me out and I end up abandoning the show (probably before the best stuff happens). That's how I feel about ROH and a lot of indies a lot of time but with puro and lucha libre the language/culture barrier just makes it so much worse.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   LuckyLopez 's Aim
cumstain187

Posts 136
Registered 12-15-2008

Mood:

posted on 5-1-2009 at 04:38 AM Edit Post
oh well, we can't all like the same things!

Yes, really.

sackings108
Fella

Posts 301
Registered 1-6-2006

Mood:

posted on 5-1-2009 at 04:54 PM Edit Post
If I was in the area I would definitely go. How do you know Gabe?
SaiyaJinDX
And I am AWESOME

Posts 230
Registered 11-13-2005

Mood: Chillin

posted on 5-1-2009 at 07:05 PM Edit Post
I'm very interested in going, but I might not have a new car by the time the show rolls around, and I'm not about to risk trekking out to Philly in my current clunker (I live in Westchester, NY).

If I can find some kind of public transport especially for AFTER the show, back home, I'd def buy a ticket. I've really enjoyed the few matches of the Dragongate guys I've seen in TNA & ROH.

doctorb
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1571
Registered 6-27-2007
Location Where everyone is rich but me

Mood: need coffee

posted on 5-2-2009 at 02:32 PM Edit Post
I could say thanks to spunkmopper, though. That wouldn't be at all embarrassing.

I realize there's a certain logical disconnect, because how will the audience grow if everyone has my attitude?, but for some reason the two best wrestlers in the world putting on the single greatest match ever in history still seems really cheesy when it's in a high school gym in front of 120 people and the acoustics suck and the camera work sucks and the announcing, if it's even present, sucks. It makes the wrestlers seem so amateurish that I have a hard time actually respecting the work rate.

Also, knowing it's booked makes it seem like there needs to be drama and story telling along with it. Even the ufc tries to play up any drama that occurs because that helps generate fan interest which helps make the match seem more important.

Or, I could be all wrong. Put dragon slayer on wednesday night 10 pm and maybe I'll become the second biggest fan behind cumstain.

The "B" is for Bargain!

folby
The Great One

Posts 3399
Registered 9-11-2003
Location schmocation

Mood:

posted on 5-2-2009 at 05:29 PM Edit Post
Dragon gate is rad but pac kind of stinks. I think it's funny that you're so amped to meet Shingo, as he was around for the longest time, generally lonely and looking for friends.

Things I have written recently
3/24: On Sandwiches: The Beef on Weck
3/16: The Rage Against The Machine School of Continuing Education
3/15: On Sandwiches Presents: The Best Possible Sandwich Chain

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   folby 's Aim
cumstain187

Posts 136
Registered 12-15-2008

Mood:

posted on 5-2-2009 at 10:40 PM Edit Post
SHINGO's just awesome, what can I say?!
sackings108
Fella

Posts 301
Registered 1-6-2006

Mood:

posted on 5-5-2009 at 11:23 PM Edit Post
How do you know Gabe sissy.
SpunkMopper420
ButtViper

Posts 6
Registered 4-4-2009

Mood:

posted on 5-5-2009 at 11:47 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by doctorb
I could say thanks to spunkmopper, though. That wouldn't be at all embarrassing.

Cool, thank away. I try to help.

Gobshite
The Great One

Posts 3498
Registered 1-30-2004
Location Right here, in Birmingham, England!!

Mood:

posted on 5-7-2009 at 02:38 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by sackings108
How do you know Gabe sissy.

I'll put 37 cents on him being friends with him on myspace, and 'talking to gabe' = writing on his wall...

cumstain187

Posts 136
Registered 12-15-2008

Mood:

posted on 5-7-2009 at 02:45 PM Edit Post
No, ass, i'v met him multiple times, and frequently talk to him on AIM. I used to be a regular when they ran at the murphy rec center, and back in the day it was a lot easier to meet the people involved afterwards and talk to them.

He's a nice guy, but you can tell when talking to him in real life that he's a total fucking insecure nerd. He's got a weird vibe going on with himself, but when it comes to talking turnbuckle, he can go on and on and on.

DevilSoprano
Pee Wee's Plaything

Posts 7975
Registered 11-16-2002

Mood:

posted on 5-7-2009 at 03:04 PM Edit Post
#1. I can guarantee your "homegirl" Danielle is no where near the hottest girl to ever step foot in the ECW Arena.

#2. The fact that you felt the need to mention this, makes me think you're about 450 pounds, play World of Warcraft for 7 hours a day, you eat Taco Bell 4 times a day, and you shit into a bucket under your desk.

#3. You met Gabe. Yay. Who the fuck cares?

#4. You're not special because you bought 2nd row tickets and get to see an extra special, super duper, don't tell anyone secret match. Which will probably just wind up being two of Chikara's students.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   DevilSoprano 's Aim   DevilSoprano 's Yahoo
Gobshite
The Great One

Posts 3498
Registered 1-30-2004
Location Right here, in Birmingham, England!!

Mood:

posted on 5-7-2009 at 03:05 PM Edit Post
I knew that'd get you to answer

I know what you mean (sorta) about it being easier to talk to people as far back as ten years or so ago.

I'd love to go, and attend these sort of indy shows in the UK (NOAH did one last year). If any of you guys can go, you should. Theres a recession on and whatnot, help these guys make some money!

Edited to add: What Dev said was way better than me. I dout he weighs 450. He's more likely to look like SuperBad's Fogel. Jigga Jigga Yeah!!

[Edited on 5-7-2009 by Gobshite]

[Edited on 5-7-2009 by Gobshite]

cumstain187

Posts 136
Registered 12-15-2008

Mood:

posted on 5-7-2009 at 04:27 PM Edit Post
Soprano, why are u such a dickface?

I'm going to a dragon gate show and i'm excited, so why the fuck do you gotta hate on that?

Oh, and that girl is hot as balls, and i weigh about 230 pounds and have played world of warcraft for a total of 2 minutes in my entire life, so fuck off.

Yes, really.

doctorb
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1571
Registered 6-27-2007
Location Where everyone is rich but me

Mood: need coffee

posted on 5-7-2009 at 06:57 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by cumstain187

Oh, and that girl is hot as balls,

Post nudes, please.

The "B" is for Bargain!

sackings108
Fella

Posts 301
Registered 1-6-2006

Mood:

posted on 5-7-2009 at 09:25 PM Edit Post
Guarantee she's hideous.
cumstain187

Posts 136
Registered 12-15-2008

Mood:

posted on 5-7-2009 at 09:30 PM Edit Post
I don't have any recent pics of her since my camera broke like 3 years ago, but here are some pics from me and her were hanging out back in high school in like 02-03...

Photobucket

Go her

These are shots of her from when we were like 15-16, now we are both 22, so she's a lot hotter and her ass is a lot fatter. Oh, and she's got some insane Double D's. When we go, i'll post a nice group shot of all of us, since thats when ill be buying my next camera!

Oh and even more awesome, she loves playing video games and watching indy wrestling. She's a true diamond in the rough for me. I honestly plan on marrying that woman.

sackings108
Fella

Posts 301
Registered 1-6-2006

Mood:

posted on 5-7-2009 at 09:44 PM Edit Post
She's hideous. Decent body though.
cumstain187

Posts 136
Registered 12-15-2008

Mood:

posted on 5-7-2009 at 09:47 PM Edit Post
Oh man, didn't see THAT coming.

What can I say, you impress me!

Yes, really.

sackings108
Fella

Posts 301
Registered 1-6-2006

Mood:

posted on 5-7-2009 at 09:57 PM Edit Post
Eh, I prefer this one:

cumstain187

Posts 136
Registered 12-15-2008

Mood:

posted on 5-7-2009 at 11:03 PM Edit Post
good to know I have a stalker from IGN here.

Yes, really.

LuckyLopez
Reeks of WCW

Posts 12562
Registered 2-13-2003

posted on 5-7-2009 at 11:17 PM Edit Post
Dude... why the hell are you posting pictures of your girlfriend in the Dragon Gate thread? How in the world does this seem like a good idea to you? I can not believe you bit into that bait, man. No one gives a fuck about your girlfriend, man. Weren't you the guy who was all about us keeping the threads about wrestling?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   LuckyLopez 's Aim
cumstain187

Posts 136
Registered 12-15-2008

Mood:

posted on 5-7-2009 at 11:27 PM Edit Post
dude, lucky, Those Ball Park franks, they Plump...When you Cook Em'.

Someone asked for pics, and I simply posted them. Do I care if You say she's ugly, hideous, or whatever?

No. I was just giving the man what he wanted, although they aren't NUDES, which I guess ISN'T what he wanted.

Anyways, any time I make a topic, it gets derailed anyways, so whats the big deal?

How about that SHINGO/Morishima match from Good Times, Great Memories, eh?

Strongstyle Warfare, mian.

Yes, really.

LuckyLopez
Reeks of WCW

Posts 12562
Registered 2-13-2003

posted on 5-7-2009 at 11:41 PM Edit Post
dude, cumstain, my baloney has a first name. Its o-s-c-a-r.

You're posting pictures of your girlfriend when she was 16 on a public messageboard filled with jerks and perverts. Is there really no flag that goes up here for you that this might not be the best idea?

If you really want to keep going down this road, have fun.

You can call me Al, mang.

[Edited on 5-7-2009 by LuckyLopez]

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll

go to top