The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: The Urban Legends of Professional Wrestling!
OORick
Intellectual Savior of the Masses

Posts 3003
Registered 12-27-2001
Location - The Birthplace of Aviation
Member Is Online

Mood: Flyered Up

posted on 6-16-2009 at 05:37 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Just out of curiosity: who the hell blogged or tweeted or digged this page?

Because all of a sudden, this page is being read by 100 times as many people as are normally on the forums. I'd kind of like to know where they're coming from. Who are you people? Declare yourselves!

Also: if it keeps up, I'm totally making this page re-direct to an OO Main Page version of the Urban Legends list that actually displays advertising.

Rick

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
LuckyLopez
Reeks of WCW

Posts 12562
Registered 2-13-2003

Mood: Grieving

posted on 6-16-2009 at 05:45 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
http://deadspin.com/5291743/cocaine-bunny-rape-and-lyndon-larouche-a-childrens-treasury-of-tall-tales-from-pro-wrestling

Someone posted this on another board (Pun's House, and I have no idea why it would be posted there and not OO). I don't know who the author is and I don't know how it got there. But I'm guessing this is the source of the extra visits.

[Edited on 6-16-2009 by LuckyLopez]

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   LuckyLopez 's Aim
OORick
Intellectual Savior of the Masses

Posts 3003
Registered 12-27-2001
Location - The Birthplace of Aviation
Member Is Online

Mood: Flyered Up

posted on 6-16-2009 at 07:28 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks, Lucky. That does, indeed, appear to be the source of the extra traffic. This thread is well on the way to being the most-read thing on the forums in recent memory (maybe even bigger than a few of the PPV threads I linked to from the main page).

But perhaps I won't re-direct to a version of this page with advertising, despite the fiscal sense it might make. For the blogger guy who linked to this calls these fun little rumors "libelous," which at best wouldn't please my ad agency and at worst could get me sued. I don't need to serve jail time just because Sid Vicious can't keep rodents out of his pants...

Rick

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
11vie
ButtViper

Posts 1
Registered 6-28-2009

Mood:

posted on 6-28-2009 at 11:25 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks for sharing the heads up!

assurance vie

[Edited on 6-28-2009 by 11vie]

bobtom115
ButtViper

Posts 1
Registered 6-29-2009

Mood:

posted on 6-29-2009 at 09:15 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thank you, this is good news for other visitors

pret personnel

damonchris
ButtViper

Posts 1
Registered 10-20-2009

Mood:

posted on 10-20-2009 at 06:53 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I don't use the phrase "unspeakable tragedy" very often but somewhere in all the posting and reposting of this list, it lost the hacksaw jim duggan dildo blender story. So dawn goes down to day. / Nothing gold can stay.

damonchrs
Simulation prÍt

atothej
The Great One

Posts 3058
Registered 12-21-2002
Location Philly

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 10-20-2009 at 03:15 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by folby on Page 1
I don't use the phrase "unspeakable tragedy" very often but somewhere in all the posting and reposting of this list, it lost the hacksaw jim duggan dildo blender story. So dawn goes down to day. / Nothing gold can stay.

quote:
Reposted by damonchris without attribution on Page 2

So, you used your first post here to plagiarize something from the same thread presumably to get someone on an english language board to click on your french language link. Nicely done, sir.

[Edited on 10-20-2009 by atothej]

Your momma's so fat, Dave Meltzer gave her struggling to put her jeans on in the morning five stars. -- FF

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   atothej 's Aim
mariaann
ButtViper

Posts 1
Registered 12-7-2009

Mood:

posted on 12-7-2009 at 11:43 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I was really laughing the whole time i was reading the thread..I didn't know there were rumors like this one.

Regards,
Maria Ann
Pret voiture

DrBoz
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1038
Registered 1-2-2006
Location Indiana

Mood: Bubbly!

posted on 12-7-2009 at 12:44 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Here comes the Hotstepper!

CBGWO!!! She is my everything!

surewhynot333
ButtViper

Posts 5
Registered 2-14-2011
Location California

Mood: great

posted on 2-15-2011 at 01:31 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Only one I've heart that wasn't mentioned

In mexico I don't know if It's AAA or CMLL. But, Konan Deficated in Juvi gym bag. When confronted on this by Juvi; Jack Evans attacked him from behind and he and Konan beat the crap out of Juvi.

[Edited on 2-15-2011 by surewhynot333]

gobbledygooker
Sister Act 2

Posts 8830
Registered 12-17-2002
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 2-15-2011 at 10:19 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
So, if this story happened to be true, this means Juvi had someone crap in his gym bag, and THEN got beat up by the offending deficator AND another guy?

That's a bad day.

"Hulk Hogan have the sex with some dumb bitch on the TV. The girl smart if she make the $$ from his bald ass but she also desperate to have sex with the howdy doody like Hulk Hogan. He worse than Mel Gibson and I think now %10000 he prove he have grasshopper dick and raisin balls." - The Iron Sheik

Matte
"Family Man"

Posts 7812
Registered 12-16-2008

Mood: YES!

posted on 2-15-2011 at 10:22 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I just read that on Guerrera's Wiki a few days ago. It was AAA.
quote:
Shortly after his return to the company, Guerrera suffered bruising and a broken nose in a backstage fight with Konnan and Jack Evans. The fight started after Guerrera accused Konnan of defecating in his bag, which Konnan denied, and then Evans, with whom Guerrera had had a match that evening, allegedly grabbed Guerrera from behind, provoking the fight. Guerrera has not wrestled for AAA since the incident.

"I'm a professional. I know exactly what I'm doing." - Jeff Hardy

the goon
Sister Act

Posts 4996
Registered 3-13-2004
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood:

posted on 2-15-2011 at 10:50 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by surewhynot333
In mexico I don't know if It's AAA or CMLL. But, Konan Deficated in Juvi gym bag. When confronted on this by Juvi; Jack Evans attacked him from behind and he and Konan beat the crap out of Juvi.

Just to roughly translate:

In Mexico, I don't know if it's AAA or CMLL, but Konan defecated in Juvi's gym bag. When confronted about this by Juvi, Jack Evans attacked him from behind and he and Konan beat the crap out of Juvi.

Now that that's done, what is it with wrestlers and shitting in gym bags?

[Edited on 2-15-2011 by the goon]

surewhynot333
ButtViper

Posts 5
Registered 2-14-2011
Location California

posted on 2-19-2011 at 06:26 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Sometimes its all they know how to do

It's very pathetic how some wrestlers treat others just to intimidate one another. I read that Juvi's dad was very mad at the incident and wanted Konnan gone from the company. Since he knew some big people in the company I guess it was a possibility but thats as far as the story goes that was posted.
surewhynot333
ButtViper

Posts 5
Registered 2-14-2011
Location California

posted on 2-19-2011 at 06:30 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Matt Hardy raises TNA ratings?

I read a couple days ago that TNA was mad at Fat Hardy for claiming that he is responsible for TNA's ratings boost. It goes like this from this 1.1 to 1.3? You call that a big boost or a load of crap. I think it was because there was nothing good on thursday night so a few people actually watched TNA.
surewhynot333
ButtViper

Posts 5
Registered 2-14-2011
Location California

posted on 2-19-2011 at 06:35 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Nature blow?

Did anyone hear a few years back about Ric Flair, Scott Hall, and Kevin Nash on a plane loaded on booze and blow? Supposively, Ric Flair was so high that he took off all his clothes put on a cape and started wooing out loud in the plane. He then tried his crapy charm on a stuartis (hope I spelled that right) and demanded a blow job because he was the greatest wrestler in the world and he was the man that all the women dreamed of. This was when Evolution had just split and Flair was doing promos for independent shows on this side.
Chris Is Good517
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12369
Registered 1-10-2002
Location Little Rock, AR

Mood:

posted on 2-19-2011 at 09:14 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hi, welcome to the boards :-) Just as a heads up, triple-posting is one of the things that's kind of frowned upon here, so just to make sure you get along with the rest of the community, take a minute to check out this thread so that you don't end up stepping on any toes and having a bad experience. This board has a rep for eating new people alive, so just try to abide by what you see in that thread and you should be OK. Good luck

Monday Night Flaw, a podcast about professional wrestling starring OO's own Figure Foreskin as Andy the Smarmy Host and Chris Is Good517 as Cousin Balki.

surewhynot333
ButtViper

Posts 5
Registered 2-14-2011
Location California

posted on 2-20-2011 at 05:26 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Sorry

Sorry I just wanted to share some info that I heard didn't mean to over post.
drmuerto
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1392
Registered 11-17-2005
Location Charlotte, NC

Mood: PhDeceased

posted on 5-28-2013 at 02:42 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I saw this posted elsewhere (Reddit) today and thought it would be worth reviving this thread to share it here. The linked videos have Raven and The Honky Tonk Man reading the list and commenting on some of the rumors. FWIW, it looks like the videos were shot several years ago.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x109id6_raven-and-honky-tonk-man-discuss-infamous-wrestling-rumors_people#.UaSn5GSY47O

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x109jgx_raven-and-honky-tonk-man-rumors-part-2_people

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top