The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: Smackdown Spoilers hot off the presses
Eli
The Immortal One

Posts 4503
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood: Careworn

posted on 9-25-2002 at 06:17 AM Edit Post
Smackdown Spoilers hot off the presses

Here's some Smackydown tapings for all my bruthas in the boards. Tapings originate from Rey Mysterio's (and Eli's) hometown of San Diego, California. The crowd is heavily Latino.

Dark Matches:

-Al Snow beat someone named "Horeshoe" or something such as that.

Velocity Tapings

-Ivory pinned Molly Holly in a match that had a potty-mouthed young lady behind me screaming, "You fucking virgin! You fucking virgin!" Nice.

-My main man Crash pinned Billy Kidman in what I certainly called an upset. Crash even had some cheers from the mostly-Latino crowd.

-Shannon Moore pinned some dude that came out to Val Venis's music but, from what I gathered using my sense of sight, was not Val Venis.

-John Cena pinned Reverend D-Von and was subsequentlly beat down after the bell.

Smackdown tapings:

-Rikishi pinned Chavo but missed getting the stinkface on him.

-A bikini match was held between Torrie and Nidia judged by the now-hetero Chuck and Billy. The girl behind me started calling Nidia a "Trailer-trash slut" at the begining of this one and didn't let up throughout. When Torrie won, Jamie Knoble came out to defend Nidia's honor and challenged Billy and Chuck to a tag match with him and Tajiri. The Tajiri/Knoble team lost via ppinfall after Billy and Chuck's finisher.

-Funaki got punked out trying to interview Brok Lesner. The girl behind me was having a conipition fit over Brock. She apparently liked him. She screamed out things like, "I want to lick you!" and "I'll ride you all night long!" much to the amusement of the latinos around us. Also, throughout the night, a mexican guy behind us kept yelling "Poop!" as if it were some sort of taunt.
This died down after the arena quit selling beer.

-Edge pinned Eddy Guerrero in a damn good ladder match. A few high spots were executed and my entire section was pulling for Eddy in spite of a pre-match promo where he dogged out Mexicans. I am assuming he did this so he wouldn't get cheers on TV. Either way, this one was match of the night for sure. Crowd was into it more than anything else.

-Undertaker beat Matt Hardy in a seemingly meaningless squash before being punked-out by Lesner and blading.

-In the Main Event, hometown boy Rey Mysterio, who had a write-up in the local paper this morning, beat Kurt Angle, who cut a vicious INS promo in reference to all the Mexican in the audiance, and Chris Benoit in the Main Event.

Seriously, even though I thought our crowd was a little dead, I highly reccomend attending TV tapings. They are a blast. It is also good to get out and see who your fellow wrestling fan bretheren truly are. Dont forget, YOUR ONE OF THEM!!!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Eli 's Aim   Eli 's Yahoo
Laner
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1835
Registered 1-8-2002
Location Uptown

Mood:

posted on 9-25-2002 at 05:54 PM Edit Post
Horseshoe? I bet it's the same guy on WCW Saturday Night a few years back. IIRC, he had an impressive physique, but that's about it.

2HoT
The Immortal One

Posts 4818
Registered 3-23-2002
Location Yermomsbox PA

Mood: Cock-sure

posted on 9-25-2002 at 06:40 PM Edit Post
Isnt "fucking virgin" kind of a contradiction?
Eli
The Immortal One

Posts 4503
Registered 1-4-2002

posted on 9-25-2002 at 08:09 PM Edit Post
This girl was full of contradictions...
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Eli 's Aim   Eli 's Yahoo
Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

Mood: partypartyparty

posted on 9-25-2002 at 08:35 PM Edit Post
I would have loved to see that girl who was all yelling and shit. Was she hot? Drunk? Call tcb!

That's racism man! I love to racism bro!

Eli
The Immortal One

Posts 4503
Registered 1-4-2002

posted on 9-25-2002 at 10:42 PM Edit Post
She was hot, but not drunk. She seemed a little young but I'm not the best judge of what's young or not these days. She was screaming at the top of her lungs and killing us. her favorite wrestlers were Edge, Chuck and Brock.
bigfatgoalie
American Dream

Posts 7932
Registered 1-16-2002
Location Stratusphere

Mood: Stratusfied

posted on 9-25-2002 at 11:02 PM Edit Post
hot chick who likes wrestling...if she was Canadian she'd be perfect!!!!
salmonjunkie
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12841
Registered 6-25-2002
Location Sunny Seattle, WA

Mood: FICKLE!

posted on 9-26-2002 at 12:30 AM Edit Post
Eli, you from San Diego also? That's my hometown (even though I'm in LA now.) Where in town are you from?

And no, I didn't go to Unforgiven this weekend, I had to move into my new apartment.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   salmonjunkie 's Aim   salmonjunkie 's Yahoo
Eli
The Immortal One

Posts 4503
Registered 1-4-2002

posted on 9-26-2002 at 04:07 AM Edit Post
I live right there in dowtown. Right on Broadway in Golden Hill my man. I gots drunk hobos walkin by my house on anhourly basis. Busses and jetliners too. It's a helluva spot.
JustChris
Creepy Little Bastard

Posts 79
Registered 9-7-2002

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 9-27-2002 at 05:53 AM Edit Post
Let me get this straight. You had a young, hot female wrestling fan yelling sexually related bedroom desires, and you didn't talk to her? Given she was annoying, but couldn't you have looked past that for at least one night? Unless you are married or she wasn't legal, I can't fathom how you didn't at least say hi.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
salmonjunkie

Posts 12841
Registered 6-25-2002
Location Sunny Seattle, WA

Mood: FICKLE!

posted on 9-27-2002 at 11:22 PM Edit Post
annoying screeching voices are a big turn off for me, even if they're hot. As Eli would know, San Diego's littered with hot women (more so than LA, and I'm not saying that out of bias) and most of them have nice voices.

Although the wrestling fan part is a big plus.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   salmonjunkie 's Aim   salmonjunkie 's Yahoo
Eli
The Immortal One

Posts 4503
Registered 1-4-2002

posted on 9-28-2002 at 02:22 AM Edit Post
I was there with my girlfriend, who enjoyed herself as well. Actually, it was one of the best nights out we have had in a long imte...
JustChris
Creepy Little Bastard

Posts 79
Registered 9-7-2002

posted on 9-28-2002 at 04:02 AM Edit Post
You were there with your girlfriend and you didn't use your pimp hand? You could have had, hmmm, a lot of fun. That girl was obviously a freak. I guess the old GF isn't into that game yet. Teach her or dump her.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

posted on 9-28-2002 at 06:25 AM Edit Post
Pimp hand? Teach her or dump her? Uh-huhhhhhhhhhhhh... do you know what a real woman even smells like?

JustChris
Creepy Little Bastard

Posts 79
Registered 9-7-2002

posted on 9-28-2002 at 08:06 PM Edit Post
Hey Bonehead, pardon me Mr. middle america, it is obvious you don't listen to Stern, or else you would've found that funny. Lighten up, it was a joke.
#tcb
Banned

Posts 330
Registered 1-14-2002

posted on 9-28-2002 at 10:29 PM Edit Post
"I would have loved to see that girl who was all yelling and shit. Was she hot? Drunk? Call tcb!"

First off, what Nationality was she? Because she sounds like trash no matter what Nationality she was. I don't associate with trash.

Quite possibly the smarkest man alive... no wait, that's TCB.

"A man's got to know his limitations." -- Harry Callahan, "Magnum Force".

"Opinions are like a$$holes, everybody has one." -- Harry Callahan, "The Dead Pool".

Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

posted on 9-29-2002 at 03:03 AM Edit Post
No, you're right, I don't listen to Stern. But I might find that funny in a certain way, I dunno, I was just raggin' on ya.

And no comment on tcb not associating with trash, and worrying about her nationality. I'm going for the "kinder, gentler" Bonestein for awhile. I've been too much of an asshole on here lately.

bigfatgoalie
American Dream

Posts 7932
Registered 1-16-2002
Location Stratusphere

Mood: Stratusfied

posted on 9-29-2002 at 05:09 AM Edit Post
I haven't been an ass at all...so...

"From: #tcb
To: bigfatgoalie
Sent: 9-22-2002 at 07:43 PM
Message: Because I have this feel the minute I stop watching something good will have happened and I would have missed it.

I mean one time there was this girl I wanted to ask out, but I waited six weeks before asking her out and by then she was already seeing somebody else. She might have said no anyways -- sigh. Then again, women are a dime a dozen. "

tcb should never, eh-eh-ever talk about girls and how to deal with them. And also, how do you know she's trash??? Guys talk smack all the time about how they'd liuke tohave their dick sucked and what not...maybe she was just cutting loose and acting stupid.

Like I always say, unless you have/or want to have sex with a guy, you aren't gay...and unless you fuck anything that walks, you are not a slut. And unless you are a piece of garbage in a can, you ain't trash.

Because she wanted to cut loose and have fun (like most people do) does not make her trash or a bad person...it makes her a person wanting to have fun.

Chris Is Good517

Posts 12571
Registered 1-10-2002
Location Little Rock, AR

Mood:

posted on 9-29-2002 at 08:30 AM Edit Post
What peaked my curiousity is the fact that tcb asked what nationality she was and then says it doesn't matter what nationality she is because she sounds like trash to him anyway. Why bother to ask? Is nationality even relevant?
Whatever you do, though, don't make any kind of vague accusations of slight racism to him, or you'll have your u2u inbox full for days telling you you're a liberal for calling him racist. I speak from experience here.

Monday Night Flaw, a podcast about professional wrestling starring OO's own Figure Foreskin as Andy the Smarmy Host and Chris Is Good517 as Cousin Balki.

Eli
The Immortal One

Posts 4503
Registered 1-4-2002

posted on 9-29-2002 at 08:58 AM Edit Post
I wonder how interested the actual girl who spawned this conversation would be in this conversation...
Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

posted on 9-29-2002 at 02:34 PM Edit Post
No kidding, it's almost a fan club or something LOL

And yes, don't get into U2U with tcb, because he'll just fire off even more retarded messages to you than he posts on here.

#tcb
Banned

Posts 330
Registered 1-14-2002

posted on 9-29-2002 at 05:12 PM Edit Post
I really love playing with you guys, because it just proves that not only will you guys believe everything I say. It also proves that even when I am right about something, your bias about my past comments clouds your judgement.

"Opinions are like a$$holes, everybody has one." -- Harry Callahan, "The Dead Pool".

#tcb
Banned

Posts 330
Registered 1-14-2002

posted on 9-29-2002 at 05:40 PM Edit Post
I really love playing with you guys, because it just proves that not only will you guys believe everything I say. It also proves that even when I am right about something, your bias about my past comments clouds your judgement.

"I'm going for the "kinder, gentler" Bonestein for awhile. I've been too much of an asshole on here lately."

I wish I kept my U2Us of Bonestein showing what a stupid, subhuman ape he really is. I tried to explain to him how Vince McMahon is all about "revenge" and he just cusses alot and calls me "f**king stupid". Nice to see that Canadian schooling in full effect, Bonehead.

Nice to see that BigFatGoalie also keeps his u2u posts of me too. It just proves that majority of you on here can't ignore me or take my words with a grain of salt. It also proves that none of you have anything better to do. It is almost like you need me to insult because of how lonely and shallow your lives are.

"And also, how do you know she's trash???"

Because I was somewhere a few days ago that had nothing, but trash around in my job profession. I love it when they say "I didn't do nothin", and then start to hit on you. Then again we all know that everybody that lives in California is trash, so maybe I shouldn't have even asked.

"Guys talk smack all the time about how they'd liuke tohave their dick sucked"

What does liuke and tohave mean? Oh I get it, you were trying to write words that you can't spell because you are a Elementary School dropout? Well I never talk to my friends about nasty oral sex sh*t. I might talk about "real sex" with them, but I tell them not to tell me any of that oral sex crap. I mean if girls like doing what filthy degenerate queers do, then I don't want it done to me. That is why oral sex was created, so the fags would have something to do. So since I am not a faggot, I do real sex and real sex only.

"Like I always say, unless you have/or want to have sex with a guy, you aren't gay...and unless you fuck anything that walks, you are not a slut. And unless you are a piece of garbage in a can, you ain't trash."

Thank you for that insight, Dr. BigFatGoalie. I'm glad that your tolerance and diversity can see this differently as I can.

"Because she wanted to cut loose and have fun . . . does not make her trash or a bad person...it makes her a person wanting to have fun."

If that is having fun, then I rather stay at home and play on my computer all the time. Any girl that would cuss is not a lady. She is a no good piece of trash. I will not tolerate women with foul mouths. Just me I used to tolerate it, but something happened to me during the 2000 election and I saw the light.

"What peaked my curiousity is the fact that tcb asked what nationality she was and then says it doesn't matter what nationality she is because she sounds like trash to him anyway. Why bother to ask?"

Because, ChrisIsGood, she could have been Black Trash, or White Trash, or maybe even Mexican Trash. Then again, as I said before, everything in Ca is trash -- so I don't know why I bothered to ask in the first place.

"Is nationality even relevant?"

No. I just wanted to know if the girl was Black, Mexican, or White. Then again LA is full of trash, so I don't know why I bothered to ask.

"Whatever you do, though, don't make any kind of vague accusations of slight racism to him, or you'll have your u2u inbox full for days telling you you're a liberal for calling him racist."

I am not a racist, I am a realist. I am not afraid of calling the trash -- trash, no matter what race they are. I know some Black people that can look you right in the face. Most of them can't. The ones that you look at in the face, sneer and snarl because "you the white man". I mean the liberals have brainwashed the Black trash that "white is evil". We made a mistake with slavery, but the liberals want the blacks to take over the world because we "wronged them". Hell, we have wronged a lot of people -- we shouldn't be appeasing each and every person we wronged. It happened, and like Jimmie Walker says -- lets just drop it.

Liberals want the hate, because then they get into office and promise to "change it", but they try to make it worse. Not that the real racists are any better, but at least some of us try to "know our place" or "earn our spot" instead of have it "handed to us" because "we too dumb to learn".

Chris Is Good517

Posts 12571
Registered 1-10-2002
Location Little Rock, AR

Mood:

posted on 9-29-2002 at 06:09 PM Edit Post
I rest my case, guys

Monday Night Flaw, a podcast about professional wrestling starring OO's own Figure Foreskin as Andy the Smarmy Host and Chris Is Good517 as Cousin Balki.

Chris Is Good517

Posts 12571
Registered 1-10-2002
Location Little Rock, AR

Mood:

posted on 9-29-2002 at 06:10 PM Edit Post
By the way, tcb, your attempts to be political really come off more like an Ultimate Warrior promo-- a lot of rhetoric, but ultimately, no sense in any of it

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll

go to top