The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: Spirited Away
Shastar
Showstopper

Posts 870
Registered 1-5-2002
Location VB, VA

Mood: tired

posted on 9-22-2002 at 04:46 PM Edit Post
Spirited Away

I don't know how many people on this board are anime fans, but if you are, GO SEE SPIRITED AWAY!

For those that don't know, Spirited away is the latest from Studio Ghibli and Hayao Miyazaki. (youmight remember his earlier releases in the US: Mononoke Hime (the Princess Mononoke) Kiki's Delivery Service, and My Neighbor Totoro.

Basicly, as a family is moving to the suburbs, they happen upon an abandoned amusement park. The young girl of the family, Chihiro, finds out tho, that it's actually a spa for gods and humans are not welcome there. she tries to escape, but finds that her mother and father have been turned into pigs by the spiteful Yubaba for intruding on her grounds. Chihio then has to find a way to get back to the real world and rescue her parents.

It's a very beautiful movie, and I highly reccomend it, even if you aren't an anime fan.

Dan

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   Shastar 's Aim   Shastar 's ICQ status

New Topic New Poll

go to top