The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: Ich hasse Sie Leute.
#tcb
Banned

Posts 330
Registered 1-14-2002

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 8-18-2002 at 08:03 AM Edit Post
Ich hasse Sie Leute.

Ich habe entschieden, morgens Auf-LinieOn-line-Onslaught, den hier zu bleiben, aber ich spreche nur im Den unterschiedlichen Fremdsprachen, da keine von Ihnen dumb Bastardwürfel englische Sprache Würfel Weise oder verwenden verstehen, Würfel es mehr verwendet werden soll. Ich weiss, dass Sie das Lieben schwärzen, hippie das Tragen, on-line-Esel-abwische muss MIT wirklich Ihrem, das Fucking sich geben-ich einstellung gegenüber irgendeinem Stück Scheisse amüsieren, das überhaupt lebte. Ich sage noch Hulk Hogan Sortierfach das Gott von, das Und von Niemandem stützt meine Meinung und mich wrestling ist. Sie dezimieren anstatt gegen mich. Jene schmutzigen Stücke Scheisse.
Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

Mood: partypartyparty

posted on 8-18-2002 at 08:20 AM Edit Post
Reeeeeal cool. Oh, by the way, I think everyone would agree that you are the piece of shit. Not because most people don't agree with your opinions, but because you are fucking annoying.
You are the genital wart on the cock of Online Onslaught.

That's racism man! I love to racism bro!

Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

posted on 8-18-2002 at 08:21 AM Edit Post
And hate is a pretty strong word, BTW...

supermercado
Fella

Posts 299
Registered 1-6-2002
Location Melbourne, Australia

Mood: Comatose

posted on 8-18-2002 at 09:49 AM Edit Post
Way to go! You'd think if you were going to start playing the lame message-board heel you'd be smarter than to rip off a better gimmick than Alex Wright as Berlyn.

TCB = Das Wunderfuckwit

RatherbeinChyna
Fella

Posts 289
Registered 5-31-2002

posted on 8-18-2002 at 02:21 PM Edit Post
Dont worry I will translate.

Ich habe entschieden, morgens Auf-LinieOn-line-Onslaught "I am looking for a gay man who often comes to onlineonslaught"

den hier zu bleiben, aber ich spreche nur im Den unterschiedlichen Fremdsprachen," Must have very small wien because I want only to recieve as my gentiles dont work"

da keine von Ihnen dumb Bastardwürfel englische Sprache Würfel Weise oder verwenden verstehen" I want to adopt a child as this is how my two dads raised me"

Würfel es mehr verwendet werden soll. Ich weiss, dass Sie das Lieben schwärzen, hippie das Tragen, on-line-Esel-abwische muss MIT wirklich Ihrem, das Fucking sich geben-ich einstellung gegenüber irgendeinem Stück Scheisse amüsieren "I like the beach, walk in the park, butt plugs, touching young boys and spending my time annoying people"

Ich sage noch Hulk Hogan Sortierfach das Gott von, das Und von Niemandem stützt meine Meinung und mich wrestling ist. Sie dezimieren anstatt gegen mich. Jene schmutzigen Stücke Scheisse. "I am looking for a sailor...not built like Hulk Hogan..to slam me right in the highway why a wear a pink tutu and quote shakespear...if intrested messege me or message me...does not matter"

I was DX before DX was cool. ~HBK

Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

posted on 8-18-2002 at 05:02 PM Edit Post
LOL supermercado and ratherbeinchyna

#tcb
Banned

Posts 330
Registered 1-14-2002

posted on 8-18-2002 at 07:48 PM Edit Post
That is what I get for posting drunk last night. You all roasted me good. Bravo. I deserved it after acting like a dumb sh*t.

To make this on topic, is Ron Killing's real name Ron Killings or Billings?

Eli
The Immortal One

Posts 4503
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood: Careworn

posted on 8-18-2002 at 11:08 PM Edit Post
Humility is a start young man. Please keep it up...
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Eli 's Aim   Eli 's Yahoo
Timmy
Showstopper

Posts 751
Registered 5-22-2002
Location Eastbourne, UK

Mood: Touchy

posted on 8-19-2002 at 09:04 AM Edit Post
Ratherbeinchyna, you are a legend!

You left out: Sie dezimieren anstatt gegen mich. Jene schmutzigen Stücke Scheisse. "I suck dick for money and food, ask my Dad"

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
RatherbeinChyna
Fella

Posts 289
Registered 5-31-2002

posted on 8-19-2002 at 02:36 PM Edit Post
Good one timmy...sorry my german is a little off.

#tcb....drunk?? What did dad leave a peach wine cooler out for you?

fyi killings is what he went by in the indies so I really dont know.

Silent Bob
Creepy Little Bastard

Posts 60
Registered 7-18-2002

posted on 8-19-2002 at 03:40 PM Edit Post
Hey, do you think "#tcb" and "Bob" are the same person by any chance? #tcb trying to retire his old chartacter and get a new one that everyone will actually talk to normally, before he goes crazy on wine coolers again and starts talking in tongues?

Or is it the slow evolution from Captian Mayhem, to #tcb, then to Bob? All signs point to yes!

mcian
Banned

Posts 744
Registered 4-30-2002

Mood: Tactless

posted on 8-19-2002 at 05:46 PM Edit Post
TCB is more of a loser than I thought. He actually amidts that he gets drunk and then posts on the forum.

I thought we were rid of that guy with his self serving im leaving cause no one likes me bullshit.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
#tcb
Banned

Posts 330
Registered 1-14-2002

posted on 8-20-2002 at 06:33 AM Edit Post
"#tcb trying to retire his old chartacter and get a new one that everyone will actually talk to normally, before he goes crazy on wine coolers again and starts talking in tongues"

I have no intention of retiring or leaving the forum. I cried wolf one too many times, and I can understand the people on here not liking me. I had a few personal problems last week and I took my anger off on you guys. I deserve the roasting I am getting by everyone here. I just have this impression that everybody should listen to what I say and do. I was wrong, and I am sorry for misleading you.

"I thought we were rid of that guy with his self serving im leaving cause no one likes me bullshit"

I never wanted to leave. I just angry and instead of hitting people and destroying things, I take my agression out by living my online gimmick. Then again I forgot that most of you people on here confuse newsgroups with real life. So maybe having a little agression online makes people think I am really like this in real life. Well maybe I am, but what does that have to do with anything. I goofed up, and I want to set things right. I don't want to leave, but I'll only post from now on when I think I prove my argument.

Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

posted on 8-20-2002 at 06:25 PM Edit Post
Wow, my balls are so much cleaner now- how about you guys?

eViL
Fella

Posts 303
Registered 6-4-2002
Location NYC

Mood: Macho

posted on 8-20-2002 at 07:28 PM Edit Post
I think everyone here has taken this way too far. I think it's cool that #tcb brought international flavor to the message-board. He obviously has enough of a life that he's learned another language. He basically reminded me of the beauty of the world that we live in and all of it's diversity. Think about it, if it wasn't for that very diversity... there wouldn't be 475 different ways to say "#tcb's a JACKASS!!!"

Sorry I'm late to the party, but I just had to chime in just once. Rock on guys - this thread has some of the funnier posts I've read on here in a while.

Laner
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1835
Registered 1-8-2002
Location Uptown

Mood:

posted on 8-20-2002 at 08:18 PM Edit Post
quote:
Then again I forgot that most of you people on here confuse newsgroups with real life.

You were doing good up until this point :/

Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

posted on 8-20-2002 at 09:01 PM Edit Post
As far as him learning another language, he could have just put what he wanted to say into a translator, that's how I translated what he said.

RatherbeinChyna
Fella

Posts 289
Registered 5-31-2002

posted on 8-20-2002 at 10:36 PM Edit Post
I dont understand why he is trying to get in the good graces of the board. I actually would have more respect for the guy if he just stuck with what he said. If 12 guys making fun of him on messege board can change his attitude....how many friends can you have?? As for the line

"leave. I just angry and instead of hitting people and destroying things, I take my agression out by living my online gimmick"

Dude thats really pretty scary...no shit. You dont wear a black trench coat?? I mean whyen I have a bad day I try to say..wow that day sucked....let me try to have a better one...i dont hit things or destroy anything nor do i put on my HE-MAN underwear and try to insult people on a fricken messege board. I post in here because I like to see what other people think about the shows i watch and the people that entain me. I go to Fantasy Football groups and read about what rb to get....I go to dog sites and look at new things to feed the pup...I dont go looking for people to cut promos on me. To prove what I say I should post those whack out U2U messeges you sent me. Dont worry after thr 4rth in less then a day I blocked you....for the reason of the trech coat earlier.

Dude you need help...and Dr Jack Danials or in your case...Dr Boones Farm is not going to help.

#tcb
Banned

Posts 330
Registered 1-14-2002

posted on 8-21-2002 at 01:15 AM Edit Post
I give up! I try to be nice, without really saying I'm sorry and I get grief for that too.
#tcb
Banned

Posts 330
Registered 1-14-2002

posted on 8-21-2002 at 01:26 AM Edit Post
Besides I used Bablefish.
#tcb
Banned

Posts 330
Registered 1-14-2002

posted on 8-21-2002 at 02:16 AM Edit Post
And Chyna, since you have me blocked -- let me say that I do this all for fun. However, I never wrote you any wacked out u2u's -- unless you call "the Civil War not being fought the free the slaves" wacked out.
Timmy
Showstopper

Posts 751
Registered 5-22-2002
Location Eastbourne, UK

Mood: Touchy

posted on 8-21-2002 at 10:03 AM Edit Post
Tell us about your personal problems, share with the group. Do you have a nasty itch in an awkward place, some funny spots on your little noodle?
eViL
Fella

Posts 303
Registered 6-4-2002
Location NYC

posted on 8-21-2002 at 01:38 PM Edit Post
quote:
Bonestein - posted on 8-20-2002 at 05:01 PM
As far as him learning another language, he could have just put what he wanted to say into a translator, that's how I translated what he said.

quote:
#tcb - posted on 8-20-2002 at 09:26 PM
Besides I used Bablefish.

Thanks for the insight guys. Because I really believed that he was fluent in being a dickweed in German.

eViL
Fella

Posts 303
Registered 6-4-2002
Location NYC

posted on 8-21-2002 at 01:45 PM Edit Post
Oh and on a somewhat related note, what the fuck is this shit about this clown venting his life's frustrations on this message-board?!?! Damn #tcb, the first thing you gotta do is get a life and then, once you've done that, you gotta kill yourself.
Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

posted on 8-21-2002 at 03:17 PM Edit Post
Well... I don't want little tcb to kill himself or anything, but instead maybe just go away and come back in 3 or 4 years when he hits puberty. Take some of that time to see a shrink too.

New Topic New Poll

go to top