The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: You guys are not RSPW
#tcb
Banned

Posts 330
Registered 1-14-2002

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 8-15-2002 at 03:58 AM Edit Post
You guys are not RSPW

I mean most of them know Vince is going to sue Hogan for breech of contract and that Triple H is a cancer.
Shastar
Showstopper

Posts 870
Registered 1-5-2002
Location VB, VA

Mood: tired

posted on 8-15-2002 at 04:23 AM Edit Post
Well, most of the people here know (or at least have been inundated with) it, but here is the thing:

There ARE other things to talk about, you know?

dan

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   Shastar 's Aim   Shastar 's ICQ status
#tcb
Banned

Posts 330
Registered 1-14-2002

posted on 8-15-2002 at 05:08 AM Edit Post
No there isn't. Hogan is God, and if he is gone I will never watch WWE ever again. Long live Jerry Jarrett and the NWA-TNA.
Laner
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1835
Registered 1-8-2002
Location Uptown

Mood:

posted on 8-15-2002 at 05:34 AM Edit Post
quote:
You guys are not RSPW

And thank God for that. There's a reason I no longer post there.

Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

Mood: partypartyparty

posted on 8-15-2002 at 05:59 AM Edit Post
Yeah, I bet WWE will be real sad to see you go... the guy who thinks it's time to bring back King Kong Bundy and the Bossman as a face. And don't even give me this shit about how that all was toungue-in-cheek, I think you've proved to everyone that you ARE just that fucking retarded.

That's racism man! I love to racism bro!

#tcb
Banned

Posts 330
Registered 1-14-2002

posted on 8-15-2002 at 08:26 AM Edit Post
So you say I'm a retard, Bonestein. Well, I am glad that you think so. In fact, it makes me proud that you like so highly of me. I may actually start liking you Boner buddy. I mean it, son. I mean who else could call me a retard with such great and nobleness. Do you have a sister buddy, because want my kids to be just like you, Boner.

By the way NWA-TNA actually had good stuff tonight because of the Dupps! Actually, the Spanish dudes put on a good spotfest. The rest of the show was pure shite, and speaking of the Dupps -- I thought I would enjoy watching stupid retarded rednecks, but I wish they would die.

I know the WWE wouldn't miss me, Boner, if I left, but I like to bitch and if I bitched in real life I wouldn't have any friends, but I can fake real life really good.

Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

Mood: partypartyparty

posted on 8-15-2002 at 10:44 AM Edit Post
Yet another post that makes no sense.

"I mean who else could call me a retard with such great and nobleness."

I thought you were "college educated". Just because they let you walk around campus collecting cans for recycling for four years doesn't make you college educated.

And last of all, I thought you were leaving. Oh, wait no, you just have nothing better to do with your days that to write a 2000 word essay on why we all suck and Triple H really IS Jeffrey Dahmer (has anyone seen them in a room together?) and that you are not posting anymore. Well, seems to me since you wrote that you've left about 10 posts.

Don't make me take that final step and actually have to revoke your posting priviledges. You're in my world now, "son".

IT'S TIME TO PLAYYY THE GAAAME...

That's racism man! I love to racism bro!

New Topic New Poll

go to top