GO DAYTON FLYERS!!!
Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: My final post: Enjoy it.
Eli
The Immortal One

Posts 4503
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood: Careworn

posted on 8-16-2002 at 02:23 AM Edit Post
Why is spelling so important on a messageboard. Seriously, it gets mentioned all the time but does it really matter?
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Eli 's Aim   Eli 's Yahoo
RatherbeinChyna
Fella

Posts 289
Registered 5-31-2002

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 8-16-2002 at 02:52 AM Edit Post
for the most part I agree eli but for people on here like to make believe that they are real writers it would help if they would at least post in proper in english. For the rest of us...it really does not matter.

I was DX before DX was cool. ~HBK

Pistol Pez
I am a pathetic troll

Posts 723
Registered 5-11-2002
Location Ohio

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 8-16-2002 at 03:23 AM Edit Post
first of all, i think this topic should have been in the "about online onslaught" category instead of current events.

tcb, we're all wrestling fans, so if someone wants to play heel - hey we understand. however, when you start to mark for yourself . . . let me put it this way, if everybody who posts seems to be against you, then maybe the problem is you.

you have the right idea though, take a few days, breathe deeply of life outside the message boards for a week or so. get a fresh perspective and come on back.

mcian
Banned

Posts 744
Registered 4-30-2002

Mood: Tactless

posted on 8-16-2002 at 03:39 PM Edit Post
TCB if you get pissed because you express you opinion and people think you are wrong and then you decide not to post anymore why should we care.

This is a place where you can write you opinions and see other peoples. you think HHH sucks, I disagree.

So if you want to leave the boards cause people disagree with you, good riddance.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
Laner
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1835
Registered 1-9-2002
Location Uptown

Mood:

posted on 8-16-2002 at 03:39 PM Edit Post
quote:
Yeah, Laner, that's obviously EXACTLY what I was saying. Your scathing wit(lessnes) leaves me stunned. LOL, OMG, U R SO CLEVRE. *sigh* Lord, if you're going to try and insult me, at least try and rise above the "I know you are, but what am I" level, you braindead Tool.

I was referring to TCB.

Apology accepted.

Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

Mood: partypartyparty

posted on 8-16-2002 at 10:46 PM Edit Post
Laner, if that actually is Kyle Maxwell that wrote that shit about you, I probably wouldn't worry about it to much. He writes the most useless column in the internet wrestling universe. He can't form opinions for himself, so he just picks apart other people's shit. I don't know what the purpose of The Smarkies are.
Although, I have to say some of that Simpsons' episode of the Smarkies was funny, but every other column of his has been absolute shit.

That's racism man! I love to racism bro!

Laner
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1835
Registered 1-9-2002
Location Uptown

Mood:

posted on 8-16-2002 at 11:02 PM Edit Post
I have no idea who it is, and I don't really care... he flew off the handle at me when I wasn't even addressing him, so I just set the record straight

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll

go to top