The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: My final post: Enjoy it.
#tcb
Banned

Posts 330
Registered 1-14-2002

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 8-14-2002 at 09:32 PM Edit Post
My final post: Enjoy it.

I spent time on here to try to give people my opinion, and I have got nothing but ridicule and spam for my opinion. Then again, I remember that in this day and age that opinion doesn't matter. That is why Political Correctness exists, because we want to "censor" opinions of others. Even if we don't agree with them.

The people on this newsgroup are so stupid, that sometimes I over did my persona on this board. I couldn't help it, because even if I gave you my opinion as it was, you people would say "no proof". What happened to having a "gut feeling?" What happened to "well you have the right to your opinion". What happened to all of that.

Instead I get spam and complaints about being misguided and stupid. Hell, I even played it up to see how stupid the people on this message board really are. Hence my booking for the WWE post that was mostly comedy. Although I would fire Triple H because I don't like him. His interviews are so self-serving and he is always placing himself in the Main Event, even when the fans don't want it. The fans chant "asshole" at Triple H because some of them remember the time when Triple H was over in 2000.

However, what price was paid by the other superstars as Triple H put himself over time and time again. Remember when Rakishi was ruined because Triple H decided that his face turn over Chris Beniot would never work? Remember when Triple H's IC title run in 2001 was more important than the WWF title itself? Remember the Triple H that decided that upon his return he was going to get the mega-face push and nobody cared? Anybody remember that Hulk Hogan was more over at Wrestlemania X-Eight, than Triple H ever was in his career period. Which explains why Hogan is now gone.

Anybody who didn't meet up with the Triple H standards soon were gone. Jericho is still around, but Jericho was never a threat. A old 48-year old man (50-year old, whatever) got more reaction than Triple H did, but Jericho never got a real reaction. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, boy.

I just find it so strange that Kevin Nash gets to be called a cancer when most of his selfish booking was actually entertaining. Hulk Hogan was always entertaining, even when given sh*t like he was given in 2002 (with the exception of his 1 month title regin and that was booked as a joke because Hunter-forbid that somebody looks better than the Game-uh).

Triple H is boring and is where he is for one reason only. I can make up sh*t about Steph really being a sl*t and sleeping with every man in the world. I can say that Triple H slept with Steph since early 2000, even though he didn't break up with Chyna until 2001. Who says he did, who says he didn't. I just find it odd that everybody just blows it off, and can't believe that it couldn't have happened. That is called devauling a human being's opinion.

I have responded in ways that was more to interest the plebes in here, although I believed in every word I said. I could have just said it differently to really get my point across. But why bother, I would have been cut down by the peons on this newsgroup/message board.

You people don't want to hear an opinion. You want to hear, "oh I agree. Triple H is so great. He recreated wrestling. Steve Austin did nothing, he was a cancer and good ridiance to him. Scott Hall is a drunk, so good bye Scott -- you never entertianed me with your high school humor. We all need to be adults and hold hands and walk that bridge. We need to be open minded to diversity because we need to give everybody a fair break so they can vote for us and then we'll create new rules to put down the people that used to put us down."

So with that, I say goodbye and I'll start reading my history books again and start wondering when did people become this stupid. When did people become rude and lose their respect for the establishment. I know when, but if I said it . . . it might be considered racist. Good bye.

Eli
The Immortal One

Posts 4503
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood: Careworn

posted on 8-14-2002 at 09:38 PM Edit Post
Ah jesus. I have never EVER EVER made the age-old message board crack about people on here "needing to do something else with their lives." But in this case, this once, it certainly applies. If you want to quit posting, just quit. There is no need to make a huge spiel about it like your Mick Foley or something. CHRIST!
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Eli 's Aim   Eli 's Yahoo
Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

Mood: partypartyparty

posted on 8-14-2002 at 09:46 PM Edit Post
No shit. Are we supposed to shed a tear now that we don't have your ignorant opinions and 1500 word posts to bash anymore? If WWE can go on without Mick Foley and Steve Austin, I'm thinking the odds are pretty good that this message board will continue. You know, you talk about how people should be able to express their opinions and all that- well, what about my right to express my opinion that you're an idiot?
Oh, I miss you already TCB (snicker)

RatherbeinChyna
Fella

Posts 289
Registered 5-31-2002

posted on 8-14-2002 at 10:04 PM Edit Post
NO DONT GO!!!!

I love how people need "persona's" to post on a fricken message board. Dude just be yourself. Again though when done posting there is no need to give us a full report why...just leave and dont let the door hit you in the ass.

Do i get partial credit for him leaving?

I was DX before DX was cool. ~HBK

Laner
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1835
Registered 1-8-2002
Location Uptown

Mood:

posted on 8-14-2002 at 10:07 PM Edit Post
quote:
You people don't want to hear an opinion.

No, opinions are fine. But as I stated in another thread, it another thing to proclaim your OPINION as FACT.

#tcb
Banned

Posts 330
Registered 1-14-2002

posted on 8-15-2002 at 03:56 AM Edit Post
After all this begging for me not to go, I guess I will stay and tell it like it is. Howard Cosell once said that people feared hearing the truth because the truth is where the power lies.

Besides, did you really think I was going anywhere after announcing it? If I was really leaving, like one of you punks said, I would have just left town.

KyleMax
ButtViper

Posts 6
Registered 8-12-2002

posted on 8-15-2002 at 05:10 AM Edit Post
Anyone that needs this much attention must not have been breast-fed.
Laner
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1835
Registered 1-8-2002
Location Uptown

Mood:

posted on 8-15-2002 at 05:33 AM Edit Post
So you're basically begging for attention.

OK, as long as you admit it.

master yoda
And I am AWESOME

Posts 105
Registered 1-16-2002

posted on 8-15-2002 at 05:54 AM Edit Post

Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

posted on 8-15-2002 at 05:54 AM Edit Post
Is there any way to put a person on a message board on "ignore"? Because it would be super to just have all of this kid's messages not even showing up any more.

That's racism man! I love to racism bro!

Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

posted on 8-15-2002 at 05:55 AM Edit Post
TCB, you've overstayed your welcome...

- Stephanie McMahon

Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

posted on 8-15-2002 at 05:57 AM Edit Post
Holy shit Master Yoda, that post didn't suck at all... very nice. I'm giving that the thumbs up of the day.

#tcb
Banned

Posts 330
Registered 1-14-2002

posted on 8-15-2002 at 08:16 AM Edit Post
At least Freddie Prinze was a real man, unlike his son, but then he had to prove us all wrong by blowing his brains out.
Timmy
Showstopper

Posts 751
Registered 5-22-2002
Location Eastbourne, UK

Mood: Touchy

posted on 8-15-2002 at 11:02 AM Edit Post
You still here?

Why?

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
Bob
Banned

Posts 53
Registered 8-15-2002

posted on 8-15-2002 at 11:11 AM Edit Post
Don't bother with this kid. He can't get dates, so he sits around on his computer all day and finds ways to complain to other people. Now, I've been reading a lot of messages and this #TCB really thinks he is Elvis Presley, or something. The type of guy that wears the white hood, if you know what I mean. Let the little punk live in his own, little world.
Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

posted on 8-15-2002 at 11:12 AM Edit Post
Damn, I wonder if we had never responded to his cry for help if he would have just gone away. If I only had a time machine I would go back and not said anything. Actually, if I had a time machine, I would go back and make sure I pulled out when I macked his mom.

NoNameRequired
Banned

Posts 190
Registered 2-5-2002

posted on 8-15-2002 at 11:47 AM Edit Post
TCB why are you still here? Just fucking leave. Quit doing your little CRZ and Filas impersonation and get the fuck out. You are an insignificant piece of fecal matter. NOW LEAVE!!!!
KyleMax
ButtViper

Posts 6
Registered 8-12-2002

posted on 8-15-2002 at 01:43 PM Edit Post
Yeah, Laner, that's obviously EXACTLY what I was saying. Your scathing wit(lessnes) leaves me stunned. LOL, OMG, U R SO CLEVRE. *sigh* Lord, if you're going to try and insult me, at least try and rise above the "I know you are, but what am I" level, you braindead Tool.

You know, there are morons in the message boards of 411 wrestling. There are idiots that write to the Torch. But for some reason, OO has become home to some of the lamest hairballs to ever set finger to keyboard on the internet.

I mean seriously, you even fail as Trolls. Your level of insults never rises much above "U R AN IDOIT IF YOU NO AGREE WIT ME". It's impossible to even get properly pissed off at you, because it'd be like blaming a mongoloid for eating paste.

I find myself wondering why cretins like TCB and Laner managed to end up here- after all, Scaia is a decent guy, and most of OO is geared towards at least slightly more mature wrestling fans.

I suppose it's because a lot of you simply wouldn't be able to last on a more heavilly used (and monitored) board.

supermercado
Fella

Posts 299
Registered 1-6-2002
Location Melbourne, Australia

Mood: Comatose

posted on 8-15-2002 at 03:33 PM Edit Post
"I suppose it's because a lot of you simply wouldn't be able to last on a more heavilly used (and monitored) board."

Good god, could you sound any more like a condescending prick?

RatherbeinChyna
Fella

Posts 289
Registered 5-31-2002

posted on 8-15-2002 at 03:46 PM Edit Post
hmm

Kyle....are you the smarkies guy or are you just pretending to be him??

What is up with that post man? How long have you been reading these boards. There are only a few that post here and I would say that a good majority here are well informed mature posters. For you to come in and make a post like that you should at least back up with examples other then the one thread where we flame some asshole who none of us likes. What did laner say to piss you off?? The only tool on this thread was TCB? I would get your facts straight before insulting a group of people who you know nothing about.

I was DX before DX was cool. ~HBK

supermercado
Fella

Posts 299
Registered 1-6-2002
Location Melbourne, Australia

Mood: Comatose

posted on 8-15-2002 at 03:50 PM Edit Post
I agree wholeheartedly with that.

Hey, even TCB has posted some sensible and well thought out stuff. It's just that he obviously can't handle anyone disagreeing with his opinions, which is a shame because it kind of handicaps any chance of sensibly discussing the issues he raises.

Christ, I sound like Jerry Springer's Final Thought here..

2HoT
The Immortal One

Posts 4818
Registered 3-23-2002
Location Yermomsbox PA

Mood: Cock-sure

posted on 8-15-2002 at 05:17 PM Edit Post
First off...

#tcb You talk about how all this stuff is your opinion and as such should be respected and then you turn around and write a 25000 word essay that tears apart the opinion of everybody who doesn't agree with you.

talk about hipocritical...

Secondly....

If you want to stay then stay, if you want to leave then leave it makes no difference to me either way. I have the choice to read your posts if I want to and skip them if I don't.

Finally...

I imagine that the heel personas some of you posters like to take on can be fun but I have been posting here for quite a while and I have seen more than a few. Perhaps you are all really the same person. Who knows and who really cares.

If you have something interesting or insightful or funny to say then people will likely listen. If your mission is to question the sexuality of onter posters or see how many times you can fit the word "sucks" into a paragraph then you will fade into obscurity like so many Marty Janettys

case in point: You don't see r2d2 flaming it up anymore

(course it wouldnt be a good post for me if i didnt get my shot in at him but thats my own hipocrisy showing through. Hey at least i am willing to admit that i am a hipocrite.)

Bob
Banned

Posts 53
Registered 8-15-2002

posted on 8-15-2002 at 08:24 PM Edit Post
If he wants to stay, fine. I hope he just learns that the world doesn't evolve around him.
Denethor
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1661
Registered 3-27-2002

Mood: Meh

posted on 8-15-2002 at 08:43 PM Edit Post
"But for some reason, OO has become home to some of the lamest hairballs to ever set finger to keyboard on the internet."

Remember the Wrestleline message board? Now THERE was a bunch of winners. A few could even almost spell!

beatenlikeagovernmentmule
Fella

Posts 294
Registered 1-7-2002
Location Worcester, MA

Mood: malcontent

posted on 8-15-2002 at 09:33 PM Edit Post
Dear #tcb,

Wah wah wah, blah blah blah...

To quote Booker T, "Save the drama for yo mama".

Just screw off already!

If you don't understand, here's a visual for you.

Ga-damn!

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll

go to top