The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  70    71    72    73  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: The UFC/MMA thread
CamstunPWG187
The Rowdy One

Posts 2494
Registered 5-2-2010
Location Harbin, China

Mood: Barbecue

posted on 4-6-2018 at 09:57 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Conor McGregor is a piece of shit

It just reinforces the notion that most of these guys would be in constant legal trouble if not for MMA.

Floyd really broke him.

nOOb
The Man

Posts 7443
Registered 5-24-2004

Mood: Hot Dog!

posted on 4-6-2018 at 12:15 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
This actually has some bigger repercussions now, so I made a topic for it on its own.

"The Seahawks are cool. Me and Tubby here hung out with them once at a Bruno Mars concert."-Jay and Silent Bob representing the Broncos on FOX NFL Sunday.

nOOb
The Man

Posts 7443
Registered 5-24-2004

Mood: Hot Dog!

posted on 4-6-2018 at 10:19 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
In actual fight news, Khabib now has an opponent for a "kinda" title match in Al Iaquinta. It's "Kinda" because Iaquinta took the fight on short notice and weighed in a whopping .2 pounds overweight, so if he wins, no champ. But if Khabib wins, new champ. Apparently Sergio Pettis realized he probably wasn't the best choice to get a title shot, what with 2 wins in 7 fights. And yet, all this is only the second or third most ridiculous thing to happen in this sport this week.

"The Seahawks are cool. Me and Tubby here hung out with them once at a Bruno Mars concert."-Jay and Silent Bob representing the Broncos on FOX NFL Sunday.

CCharger
The Man

Posts 5047
Registered 7-21-2010

Mood: Sick of hokey shit

posted on 9-25-2018 at 09:26 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Khabib vs. Conor McGregor

Khabib is the early favorite at +155, but Conor is arguably the best striker in the game right now. If he clips Khabib a few times, this could be done early. On the other hand, Khabib is probably the best wrestler Conor's has ever faced. If Khabib takes it to the mat, I think he submits McGregor.

I think they spend the first round feeling each other out, then Conor tags Khabib hard in the second and wins by TKO. I base this on nothing more than my being an irrational Conor McGregor fanboi.

"I don't watch the show, Paul. Why would I watch the show?"

"I hate it when I'm watching along at home and I'm envisioning certain common sense things, and WWE just leaves all that money on the table to do something that will have no result other than send viewers looking for something else."

-- The Rick

Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni

Posts 10874
Registered 1-19-2008

Mood: child molesting robot

posted on 10-7-2018 at 07:47 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Well, that was quite the to-do at the end of the show. Golly!

Well you know, just because these young men have little education and live in squalor, it doesn't entitle them to commit antisocial behaviour and get away with it.

it's a child molesting robot

CVD39
Showstopper

Posts 810
Registered 1-16-2013

Mood:

posted on 10-7-2018 at 08:30 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Jesus, I saw the brawl and Iím not sure what to say. You win with grace and you lose with grace. I wouldnít be surprised if Khabib was just fine for if heís never allowed back in the UFC again. Dana already said KNís buddies who got involved are forever done and good on Conor for not pressing charges.
Flash
The Immortal One

Posts 4565
Registered 4-22-2005
Location Ontario, Canada

Mood:

posted on 10-8-2018 at 01:25 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
So did UFC just go full on WWE last night to end the show?

I mean between the bus attack, the whiskey bit, the hate the evil foreigners bit (I know that Connor is Irish, but there's foreign and then there's foreign) and the a post match rematch setting up circus... Someone's been taking notes from Vince.

CCharger
The Man

Posts 5047
Registered 7-21-2010

Mood: Sick of hokey shit

posted on 10-8-2018 at 04:45 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote

[Edited on 10-8-2018 by CCharger]

"I don't watch the show, Paul. Why would I watch the show?"

"I hate it when I'm watching along at home and I'm envisioning certain common sense things, and WWE just leaves all that money on the table to do something that will have no result other than send viewers looking for something else."

-- The Rick

Laruecifer
Fella

Posts 316
Registered 1-16-2013

Mood: stoneded

posted on 1-30-2019 at 04:16 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Jack Swagger (Jake Hager) won his pro debut over the weekend in Bellator. He fought some guy I think they literally pulled out of a bar somewhere. He is still using the whole We the People schtick and had R Truth rap his entrance song.
<<  70    71    72    73  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top