The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: How Sprint Fucked Up Lucky's Week.
LuckyLopez
Reeks of WCW

Posts 12562
Registered 2-13-2003

Mood: Grieving

posted on 3-24-2006 at 05:00 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
And here I thought it was about all that masturbation.

fsol, in fairness the "calling me a liar" thing was about as much of an exaggeration as the "phone is possessed" thing. It was really more like a LOT of people saying "you're connected, you have to be, the computer says you are, its impossible you're not" no matter how much I insisted that I wasn't.

But I admit, I'm a pushover. I've never been the sort of guy to yell, pitch a fit, or make demands. Still, I'm feeling like it might have worked out. I got a new phone at the price of signing on for another 2 years (at a slightly discounted rate). Probably will take time before I feel screwed.

[Edited on 3-24-2006 by LuckyLopez]

He smiled.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   LuckyLopez 's Aim
DrTurnbuckle
Creepy Little Bastard

Posts 82
Registered 5-30-2005
Location WhereEver

Mood: Fantabulouso!

posted on 3-24-2006 at 02:59 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by fsolomon75

Not to make another thread about this but I'm thinking about getting a RAZR - any feedback on it?

I had the RAZR with Cingular and really liked it. A good tool for researching and comparing phones is PhoneScoop.com. Good reviews mostly by phone and tech geeks who have high demands and expectiations.

WORK HARD, ROCK HARD, EAT HARD, SLEEP HARD
GROW BIG, WEAR GLASSES IF YA NEED'M --
The Webb Wilder Credo

Canadian Bulldog
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1889
Registered 7-28-2003
Location Yes.

Mood: EVER!!!

posted on 3-24-2006 at 04:02 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Glad to hear you got it resolved, Lucky.

If I were you, though, I would ALSO write a letter to the company explaining everything you've gone through, from beginning to end. If you have names of the people who were helpful to you, it would be great to add them in. Tell them that you considered switching carriers if your situation wasn't resolved by a certain date, and that someone eventually came through.

But don't email this to a random customer service rep. Type the letter up and MAIL it to Sprint Nextel Corporation headquarters, which I believe is:

2001 Edmund Halley Drive
Reston, Virginia

Send three copies, one to Chairman Timothy Donahue, one to CEO Gary Forsee, and one to Daniel Hesse, the CEO of local telecommunications. (Having said that, you may want to check a corporate website or something to verify this; my information may be dated).

Why bother and spend all that time? Maybe it will get you nowhere, and I doubt any of those people I named will actually read your letter themselves. But chances are good that someone high up enough will see the letter and do something with it. It might just get put in your file, or you may get some sort of further discount, either now or down the road.

It may make ABSOLUTELY no difference, but I'm just saying it definitely couldn't hurt. You'd be surprised at what you can get when you research something like that and send it to enough of the right people....

The book... IS... HERE!!!
The Official Inside The Ropes website
BulldogZone : Official Inside The Ropes Merchandise
The Ridiculously Expensive Canadian BullBLOG

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Canadian+Bulldog 's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger
Operation Retard
Beats me, I'm gay!

Posts 3301
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood:

posted on 3-24-2006 at 04:51 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
i sent a letter to canadian bulldog once. next thing i knew, my cat died.

coincidence?

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Operation+Retard 's Aim
Canadian Bulldog
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1889
Registered 7-28-2003
Location Yes.

posted on 3-24-2006 at 04:58 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Operation Retard
i sent a letter to canadian bulldog once. next thing i knew, my cat died.

coincidence?

But.... that's what your letter specifically asked me to do!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Canadian+Bulldog 's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger
Operation Retard
Beats me, I'm gay!

Posts 3301
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood:

posted on 3-24-2006 at 05:45 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
neighbor's cat, i said! NEIGHBOR'S!

yeesh.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Operation+Retard 's Aim
Canadian Bulldog
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1889
Registered 7-28-2003
Location Yes.

posted on 3-24-2006 at 05:52 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Operation Retard
neighbor's cat, i said! NEIGHBOR'S!

yeesh.

Who cares? She looks like a horse!

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top