The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: (Spoiler) I called it!
#tcb
Banned

Posts 330
Registered 1-14-2002

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 7-17-2002 at 05:50 PM Edit Post
(Spoiler) I called it!

I usually like to wait to watch Smackdown, so at least I could so "big shock". However, after Bischoff -- we all should not had a doubt it woud be the queen b*tch that is simply 5 days younger than me, but has more money than I will ever see in my lifetime. However, fear not -- because I -- THE BLUE BLAZER will not leave, just because Stephanie is back as GM.

I mean I am not like some that take my ball and pull a Steve Austin, and while I hate Stephanie the person. I'd give all my money and Elvis Presley collection to be Triple H.

Stephanie, the on-air persona is like listening to that ex-girlfriend that you dated because you thought it was uncool to not be dating anyone, and then you realise that you shouldn't give a sh*t about what other people think and become a hobo. I mean if you have to have an realtionship just for sex, then just rename your hand Cindy Crawford and crank her up.

Steph has that voice that makes one yearn for Hulk Hogan vs. The Rock in a "Tutu" on a pole match.

However, Steph convinced daddy that she was the reason that ratings were down. Got to respect her for having the Hulk Hogan mentality, but I can't respect her when I know she probably has "F**KED" everyone in that f**king town.

YOU F**KIN' WH*RE! YOU USED HUNTER, YOU NEVER LOVED HUNTER. YOU F**KED THE WHOLE FIRE DEPARTMENT. YOU WERE THE FIRE, YOU F**KING BITCH -- THEY HAD TO USE YOUR F**KING HOSE. YOU WENT TO THE BUTCHER AND TOLD HIM HE HAD THE BIGGEST BALOGNA IN TOWN. I KNOW HOW IT IS. . . YOU READ MOBY DICK BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT THERE WAS DICK IN IT. I WAS HIS BEST FRIEND, YOU SUCKED MY DICK . . .

DIE YOU F**KING WH*RE -- DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!

HulkRulez
Banned

Mood:

posted on 7-17-2002 at 06:21 PM Edit Post
Uhhhh...nevermind
Laner
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1835
Registered 1-8-2002
Location Uptown

Mood:

posted on 7-17-2002 at 06:22 PM Edit Post
I think someone needs a hug...
Denethor
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1661
Registered 3-27-2002

Mood: Meh

posted on 7-17-2002 at 06:38 PM Edit Post
you know, electric shock therapy only SOUNDS painful...
Eli
The Immortal One

Posts 4503
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood: Careworn

posted on 7-17-2002 at 07:29 PM Edit Post
And you're pining to be the new RAW recapper? That would be worse than Steph as the new G...ah, fuck it!
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Eli 's Aim   Eli 's Yahoo
#tcb
Banned

Posts 330
Registered 1-14-2002

posted on 7-17-2002 at 07:34 PM Edit Post
I guess none of you have ever heard of John Fox and the late Sam Kininson.
Denethor
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1661
Registered 3-27-2002

Mood: Meh

posted on 7-17-2002 at 07:40 PM Edit Post
all due respect, but sam's work doesn't really translate well to the written word.
#tcb
Banned

Posts 330
Registered 1-14-2002

posted on 7-17-2002 at 07:52 PM Edit Post
I guess I am the only one that thought The Mountie zapping Tito Santana with the Cattle Prod at Wrestlemania Seven was a ** comedy match.

New Topic New Poll

go to top