Author: Subject: The Problems with WWE
#tcb
Banned

Posts 330
Registered 1-14-2002

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 7-13-2002 at 07:36 PM Edit Post
The Problems with WWE

1. The Brand Extension. While a great concept, there really isn't a point in it. It is almost like Vince McMahon wants to have two WCW (Vince Russo era) than have his one WW(F)E. I mean he has taken his best stars, put them on two shows, and then try to push midcarders like they are Upper Mid-Carders. It isn't working too well at all.

The main problem is both brands are still linked. Vince can't bare to break the two shows up because he feels the fans would like one show better than the other. I got news for you, Vince -- Smackdown is 100 times better than Raw for one reason -- HULK HOGAN. Yes, even in his JTTS retirement policy mode -- he puts my a$$ in the seat.

Raw, on the other hand, really doesn't excite me that much. I mean, that mixed tag match was so boring, that I never noticed how bad it was until I had 100 people tell me how bad it was.

It is like they want to have a set number of wrestlers, because Vince wants to prove he can run two companies. Run them in the ground is more like it. Vince, fire Beniot, Noble, Jericho, Triple H, and all the other midgets and put the title on Angle.

2. Predictable Angles. Jamie Noble beats the Hurricane because his slutty girlfriend interfers at the PPV. Hulk Hogan taps out to Kurt Angle's ankle lock. Shawn Michaels takes 30 minutes to talk about how he used to be the man, and having the fans going to use the toilet in the meantime. We want freshness, and it has nothing to do with old talent -- it has to do with no creativity. Why don't we get rid of useless trash like Noble and Nidia that have already influenced our children to smoke dope and rot our brains and then they get into government and create stupid laws like you CAN'T SMOKE IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD IF THE OFFENDS YOUR NEIGHBOR.

Let us have real people in wrestling again, instead of trash that our kids will mock and we already wonder why this coutnry has become a massive sh*thole.

3. Pushing the wrong stars. I rather see Beniot get the Brock push, and I hate the Midget. On the other hand, I am really digging John Cena. Maybe it is because Cena was pushed as the green upstart and has more talent than Randy Orton, while Brock has no real talent. Unless looking like Goldberg, talking like Sid, and wrestling like Ted Arcidi is what you call talent. Then again maybe I like Cena, because I think Chris Jericho is a no talent midget that needs to be back in JOBBERLAND where he belongs, instead of pretneding to be a upper-midcarder/main eventer.

I am sick of all the clowns out there that worship tree-huggers like Beniot and Jericho. They never have done anything that will impact my life. Hulk Hogan, The Rock, Kurt Angle, and even Edge have gone stuff that I will always remember. They are true heroes, while I guess "gay" fans like the little midgets.

If you want the midgets, so to a circus. I want real stars and wrestlers. The rest can go back to the gay bars where they belong. In the closet.

bigfatgoalie
American Dream

Posts 7955
Registered 1-16-2002
Location Stratusphere
Member Is Online

Mood: Stratusfied

posted on 7-13-2002 at 08:26 PM Edit Post
Hmmmm...Brock Lesnar won an NCAA championship, and can hit a shooting star press...yeah, that's very much the traits of somebody without talent.

Noble and Nidia promte smoking pot??? RVD 4:20 says what have you been smoking???

As for the split...it's good for the undercard...bad for the main-event...

eViL
Fella

Posts 303
Registered 6-4-2002
Location NYC

Mood: Macho

posted on 7-13-2002 at 09:45 PM Edit Post
quote:
On 7-13-2002 at 02:36 PM #tcb wrote:
Why don't we get rid of useless trash like Noble and Nidia that have already influenced our children to smoke dope and rot our brains and then they get into government and create stupid laws like you CAN'T SMOKE IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD IF THE OFFENDS YOUR NEIGHBOR.

This is a total joke (at least I hope it is). You come up with some funny shit - and I'm beginning to appreciate it's comic value. And on the off chance that you really meant this, I have to ask: What fuckin' government made it's anti-drug laws because they were watching SmackDown and felt threatened by Noble and Nidia? (that's not a real question dude - it's rhetorical so don't answer it. I really only asked this question to make it abundantly clear that you are a moron - not that your posts haven't been doing the job)

quote:
On 7-13-2002 at 02:36 PM #tcb wrote:
I am sick of all the clowns out there that worship tree-huggers like Beniot and Jericho. They never have done anything that will impact my life.

Tree huggers? Are they hippees all of a sudden? I must have missed that episode or perhaps I'm not reading the right internet articles. They haven't done anything to impact your life? Well, what are they supposed to do? Should they hook you up with a scholarship or something? (you don't deserve one by the way)

I think the real reason you don't like those guys is because you don't find them attractive. And so when you turn on SmackDown and you start masturbating - Y2J shows up on TV and you lose it. Then you have to turn and look at your Rock poster just to get it hard again. You are, afterall, so into calling things gay that it really makes you come off as a closet homosexual (not that I have a problem with that). Do your thing man - but keep your retarded opinions to yourself.

#tcb
Banned

Posts 330
Registered 1-14-2002

posted on 7-14-2002 at 01:33 AM Edit Post
Evil, as Wayne Newton would say -- "I am no G-D DAMN Homosexual". However, I do realize in this Political Correct age when you don't believe in something, people start attacking you and say that you must be apart of it because you complain about it. I'll give you props for being immature enough to fall for some of my rantings.

I can't help I do my rants in wrestling character and persona. I do feel that some of these gimmicks and wrestlers should not be on my TV set. I mean some of this stuff is what WCW was doing after they got rid of Hogan, and you know what happened to them.

So if the best you can come up with is me beating my dick at a Rock poster, then you really are a sorry person. At least you realize that some of my crap isn't 4 real.

I do not like Beniot, Jericho, the cruiserweights, but hey I talked smack and you talked it back. But next time son, say it to may face as my hero Elvis Presley would say. Because back in the day, when people said sh*t like that, you could be offended by it. Today only being Queer or some other color can you really be offended by something.

eViL
Fella

Posts 303
Registered 6-4-2002
Location NYC

Mood: Macho

posted on 7-14-2002 at 02:46 AM Edit Post
Go quote Wayne Newton somewhere else sucka...

Listen brotha!! (as your hero Hulk Hogan likes to say) Only a little prissy bitch gets offended by some annonymous person on the internet - unless of course I was so on target with what I said, that there really is a reason for you to get offended. But whatever - I don't need your props - save 'em for when you and your boyfriend get together. And you can call me "son" as much as you want - if that satisfies your Altar Boy / Priest fantasies then so be it. How's that for PC (that stands for politically correct buddy boy). I don't give a fuck what is said on this board as long as it's intelligent and/or funny. I happen to find that your posts possess neither of those qualities so therefore I felt like pointing it out. Because it seems like this is the place to point out where things suck - And it just so happens that your posts do just that.
#tcb
Banned

Posts 330
Registered 1-14-2002

posted on 7-14-2002 at 03:09 AM Edit Post
Oh is that so Evil? I think you hope I am gay, so you and I go do out and go dancing or something. Please Evil. I'm sorry that nobody will date you -- but I don't swing *that* way. If you have a sister, I'd be happy to go out with her. But I'm sorry Evil, I don't want to date you.
bigfatgoalie
American Dream

Posts 7955
Registered 1-16-2002
Location Stratusphere
Member Is Online

Mood: Stratusfied

posted on 7-14-2002 at 05:39 AM Edit Post
Wow...people calling each other gay as an insult...what's next, calling somebody blackie???

"I can't help I do my rants in wrestling character and persona. I do feel that some of these gimmicks and wrestlers should not be on my TV set. I mean some of this stuff is what WCW was doing after they got rid of Hogan, and you know what happened to them."

First off...if you have to post "in wrestling character" then you need help. this is a discussion board. NHot a role-playing board. Go join an E-Fed or try your hand at the Book It Yourself forum. Next...WCW shot itself in the head @ Starcade with the Sting/Hogan match and just managed to keep itself on life support longer then was expected.

BC
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1811
Registered 3-30-2002
Location in the bush

Mood: Blessed be

posted on 7-14-2002 at 05:53 AM Edit Post
#tcb...leave my cousin wayne outta this ok?
Seta
Creepy Little Bastard

Posts 59
Registered 6-2-2002
Location Denver

posted on 7-14-2002 at 07:12 AM Edit Post
See, there's the problem...

No one looks at the little things that make the bad somewhat bareable.

Take WCW for instance:
Chavo Guerrero & Shane Helm's feud over the Cruiserweight belt gave us some insanely awesome matches.
Scott Steiner decimating the WCW heavyweights and bringing some respect to the belt.
Goldberg getting trashed by said wrestler.
Glacier and Norman Smiley...yeah I said it...and dammit, it was funny!

Ok and we have a pretty comparable situation in the WWE right now. Awesome roster...no direction. But it has it's good points.

RVD. Period.
Booker & Goldust are funny.
Raw is a MUCH better show. I don't know why people like Smackdown so much. Its hella predictable.
Eddy Guerrero's promos.
Velocity with the awesome cruiser action.

and that's just a few. Good crap, at least its not the Jinx Twins or something like that.

OBEY

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   Seta 's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger   Seta 's Yahoo
Red Dwarf
rOOkie

Posts 38
Registered 1-9-2002

posted on 7-14-2002 at 07:59 AM Edit Post
The biggest problem is that they simply have way oto much talent, and need to have 3 totally seperate brands. Maybe the once thing that they all would have in common is a Unified Tag and World title, but each group would have their own champs. If you think about all of the titles that they have available to use (WCW, UWF, WWE, etc.) and the television time they have (Three 2 hour blocks), they could easily do it. The way that things are setup now with two brands, it's like Vince is has set things up now, if he should choose to retire, or dies, one goes to Shaner and the other goes to Step (I think that which ever one Shane gets will survive in the long run.)

New Topic New Poll

go to top