Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1300
Registered 1-4-2002
Location Elsewhere

Mood: Zen-tastic

posted on 11-30-2005 at 03:45 AM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigfatgoalie
Well given that a large section of forum regulars have had guess shots on the main page, I'd say we'd be able to show up as "guest stars" from time to time.

Sweet! That means I can drop by and challenge borntorun to that game they played on the Simpsons where they put the pots on their heads and ran at each other at full speed! You're going down, btr!

I will also show up as the seedy manager when Canadian Bulldog becomes the leader of a eight-piece funk band called "The Atomic Bulldogs".

Do NOT fuck with my chi.

SpaceMountainFatBoy
Showstopper

Posts 944
Registered 10-25-2003
Location Cyrodiil, Land of Make Believe

Mood: Enchantical!

posted on 11-30-2005 at 11:39 PM Edit Post
So who's the Puck?

WHY WE FIGHT

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   SpaceMountainFatBoy 's Yahoo
USF Bull
Banned

Posts 1785
Registered 11-16-2005

Mood:

posted on 12-1-2005 at 01:25 AM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by loki

How, exactly, are you going to out-dork THAT? If you and the other OOWFers are going to be spending your days in your mother’s basement dressed as Sam and Frodo with pocket protectors and algebra textbooks quoting Star Wars lines while simultaneously playing a Dungeons and Dragon game you might be able to call it a draw....

That is perhaps the most vicious thing I have read since Jeb went ninja on Orton a while back.

Well played.

OffIceman
And I am AWESOME

Posts 128
Registered 3-12-2004
Location Eerie, PA

Mood: Hello, is it me ur l

posted on 12-1-2005 at 05:42 PM Edit Post
Now that there's a script for dOOmicile, how's about casting for the show? My pick for Rick would be the dOOd that plays Lex on Smallville (no need for any other actor to shave their head) and Neve Campbell for Erin. Any other choices?

It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!!!

Alana
Legend Thriller

Posts 1081
Registered 1-23-2003
Location Soviet Georgia

Mood:

posted on 12-2-2005 at 12:19 AM Edit Post
Neve Campbell? Dear god, no. Perhaps Jason, Rick, Jeb, or salmonjunkie could think of someone better than that (they've all either met or spoken to me.)

Edit: suggestions so far include Laura Prepon and Jessica Biel. But not Neve freakin' Campbell.

[Edited on 12-2-2005 by Alana]

Assaulted by The Man on two separate occasions!

Proud winner of the 2004 & 2005 BOOardie - Best Avatar. Beat that, bitches!

The Broad's Blog

OORick
Monkey on a Rock

Posts 4484
Registered 12-27-2001
Location - The Birthplace of Aviation

Mood: See You in Hell ;)

posted on 12-2-2005 at 06:47 AM Edit Post
I shouldn't go anywhere near this one, but the backwards irony of my role being handed to some (I'm guessing) hot, young heartthrob who stars on a dumbass Teen Drama, while Erin's role goes to an aging, used-up, horse-faced has-been who hasn't done anything of note since "Scream" simply HAD to be pointed out.

I mean, I'm glad things didn't tip TOO far the other direction, with me getting stuck being played by the bald wienie from "The Commish" who has that show on FX, now, and must be pushing 50, but still.... any douchebag pretty boy who can still play "high school" ain't gonna be pulling off The Rick.

I should clearly be played by hard-drinking, foul-mouthed Colin Farrell. Continuity be damned if my Irish Accent start slipping in after cracking open the second bottle of bouron! It's more important that women the world over pleasure themselves to a character bearing little-to-no-resemblance to me other than being named "Rick"! Yeah!

And Laura Prepon? I'm guessing that means Erin's back to being a red-head an I didn't get the memo? And Jessica Biel? I'm guessing that means Erin has magically transformed into a totally obnoxious tard since the last time we spoke?

Ah, I keed, I keed.... I wish I had some constructive suggestions for any casting, but alas, trying to pick people out of the Hollywood cesspool of under-talented, over-hyped cardboard cut-outs to portray people I actually like (and in the case of The Me, like A LOT) is hard. Somebody else is probably better equipped to make these decisions with some impartiality....

Rick

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
OOMatt
Crazy Go Nuts

Posts 1234
Registered 12-19-2002
Location St. Paul

Mood: Greatest Mood

posted on 12-2-2005 at 07:31 AM Edit Post
Can't we play ourselves?

I had my heart set on a trailer.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   OOMatt 's Aim
USF Bull
Banned

Posts 1785
Registered 11-16-2005

Mood:

posted on 12-2-2005 at 07:50 AM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by OORick
And Laura Prepon? I'm guessing that means Erin's back to being a red-head an I didn't get the memo?

Actually, the tragedy is that Laura Prepon has gone blonde. She went from a beautiful cherry-top to a completly generic blonde. I almost cried when I first saw her.

WHY GOD, WHY??

Xoid
Creepy Little Bastard

Posts 56
Registered 5-28-2002

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 12-17-2005 at 05:42 PM Edit Post
About the new Armageddon preview

Erin and Rick are at it again. They are having fun and drinking on AIM. They are agreeing on everything including identical PPV predictions. They are using that chat transcript in place of writing regular columns after they both said the "gimmick" would not be reprised.

Suddenly I am having visions of Matt Hocking's head exploding.

I want to say thanks to Erin and Rick for going back on their word. Even more entertaining than the Raw recap, guys. Probably because Rick was drunk instead of trying to play the straight man.

Good stuff.

Red Irts
Rediculous

Posts 401
Registered 3-8-2005

Mood:

posted on 12-17-2005 at 07:08 PM Edit Post
Indeeeeeeed, good stuff guys.

Certainly ends the 'Rick loves Erin debate so I'd make it a regular thing from now on.

Figure Foreskin
Prefers punkerhardcore Penis

Posts 2651
Registered 5-4-2004
Location 5-4-2004

Mood: Paper > Rock

posted on 12-18-2005 at 01:21 AM Edit Post
Indeeeeeed.

So if Rick [hearts] Erin is dead how 'bout we move on to Jeb [hearts] Matt? Or Bulldog [hearts] Denny. Or perhaps Erin [hearts] Figure Foreskin.

"Any time you agree with Krydor, you're wrong."

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Alana
Legend Thriller

Posts 1081
Registered 1-23-2003
Location Soviet Georgia

Mood:

posted on 12-18-2005 at 05:27 AM Edit Post
Xoid: We said we'd never dust off the gimmick for a recap, because at the rate we go, it'd take about nine hours to do. PPV previews are much easier to handle (and we've done the AIM chat gimmick for one of those before, but I can't remember which one. It's fairly recent.) Glad you enjoyed it.

Assaulted by The Man on two separate occasions!

Proud winner of the 2004 & 2005 BOOardie - Best Avatar. Beat that, bitches!

The Broad's Blog

USF Bull
Banned

Posts 1785
Registered 11-16-2005

Mood:

posted on 12-18-2005 at 07:00 AM Edit Post
Count me in with my over-all applaudingness for the tag-team prognostificationing.

madiq
Crusader for Pure Truth

Posts 2131
Registered 7-5-2002
Location Brooklyn, New York, the capital of the Universe

Mood:

posted on 12-19-2005 at 07:55 AM Edit Post
I'm always late to these things...

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   madiq 's Aim
<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll

go to top