The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Brocksucks V.2
hiflyer
Banned

Posts 7
Registered 11-10-2005

Mood: delighted

posted on 11-10-2005 at 06:17 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
How about we just put our cynical attitudes aside and just sit back and enjoy the ride that WWE is taking us? RAW vs. Smackdown is very intriguing especially when you consider the people involved. Add to the fact that Rey Mysterio is being allowed to run with the big boys from RAW and Smackdown. Just wait and see. Patience people. Patience.

Brock Lesnar sucks the meat missile.

ParanoidObsessive
rOOkie

Posts 48
Registered 4-25-2005

Mood: Teal

posted on 11-12-2005 at 08:26 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hiflyer
How about we just put our cynical attitudes aside and just sit back and enjoy the ride that WWE is taking us?

The last time I did that, WWE took me to the ghetto, and a bunch of thugs came out of an alley, dragged me out of the car, and beat me. I'm never getting in a car with them again unless I know where we're going.

Or, to sum it up WITHOUT the metaphor, after having been burned by the creative direction of WWE so many times in the past, it's more than natural to question it now.

Is that really intriguing storyline actually going to pay off? Or is it going to wind up never being spoken of again, like so many other good ideas that were aborted before they ever actually led to anything satisfying? Or worse, will that really good idea wind up turning into the next horrible storyline we're still complaining about years from now?

Trust is something that has to not only be earned, but maintained - if a large portion of the fans no longer have that trust (old fans not watching at all, or watching with a sense of dread and wondering what's going to suck THIS week), WWE has no one but themselves to blame.

My other computer is an Apple IIE

hiflyer
Banned

Posts 7
Registered 11-10-2005

posted on 11-13-2005 at 01:23 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ParanoidObsessive

The last time I did that, WWE took me to the ghetto, and a bunch of thugs came out of an alley, dragged me out of the car, and beat me. I'm never getting in a car with them again unless I know where we're going.

Or, to sum it up WITHOUT the metaphor, after having been burned by the creative direction of WWE so many times in the past, it's more than natural to question it now.

Is that really intriguing storyline actually going to pay off? Or is it going to wind up never being spoken of again, like so many other good ideas that were aborted before they ever actually led to anything satisfying? Or worse, will that really good idea wind up turning into the next horrible storyline we're still complaining about years from now?

Trust is something that has to not only be earned, but maintained - if a large portion of the fans no longer have that trust (old fans not watching at all, or watching with a sense of dread and wondering what's going to suck THIS week), WWE has no one but themselves to blame.

Well, ParanoidObsessive, perhaps you should check out wrestlepalooza.com. You would become good buddies with Shawn Valloric the owner of that website. Shawn would make you feel right at home because he and his stooges preach the same cynical garbage about WWE that you do.

[Edited on 11-13-2005 by hiflyer]

ModSquad
Hello, future girlfriend

Posts 3472
Registered 1-30-2003

Mood: Trumpy

posted on 11-13-2005 at 02:13 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Hi, BrockSucks! I'm so thrilled that you've come back to tell us that:

1. We're all cynics who are getting it all wrong and somehow we only THINK a lot of WWE tv sucks instead of it actually sucking.
2. Brock sucks.

Please get a new routine, because this one was banned last time for a good reason.

Also, no one gives a shit about this other website where you probably have personal problems with a writer or (more likely) an admin who banned you.

[Edited on 11-13-2005 by ModSquad]

"The moment that The Rick tells me that I am in the wrong then I will stop. And since I have 10 years of reading his work under my belt I feel fairly confident that he won't since he is a proponent of thinking differently. Save the threats."

Trickstar
Showstopper

Posts 829
Registered 2-11-2004

Mood: I must break u

posted on 11-13-2005 at 01:40 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:

That's just hilarious and priceless! Guy gets banned and takes on a new ID but is still so full of hatred for Brock that he can't help but put it in his signature and signal his return. Absolutely priceless.

"Is Kurt really hoping that he'll get her to cheat and not have to worry about alimony?" - mrschutte

hiflyer
Banned

Posts 7
Registered 11-10-2005

posted on 11-13-2005 at 02:17 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
[Edited on 11-13-2005 by ModSquad]

Quentil
Showstopper

Posts 814
Registered 5-13-2003
Location Saratoga Springs, NY

Mood:

posted on 11-13-2005 at 09:35 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
hiflyer sucks the meat missile.
ModSquad
Hello, future girlfriend

Posts 3472
Registered 1-30-2003

posted on 11-13-2005 at 10:19 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
From BrocksucksFlyer:

I don't know what your beef is with me or with this brocksucks person you're talking about.
Yep. "This brocksucks person." This MYSTERY person. This totally different person who has the same IP address you do.

I'm merely addressing that the cynical attitude that some of your people are taking is simply uncalled for. One of your posters addressed VinceSucks by saying that the people here are actually looking for the good in WWE instead of griping about what sucks about it.
Vince Sucks is a stupid gimmick. Of course people are going to seem more positive by comparison. He's about as stereotypically IWC "smarky" as you can get. I don't know what it says about you that you have to bring up someone who's not long for this board to make your point. Most people on this board are dissatisfied with what they're seeing each week compared to what we know we could be seeing. Coming in here and telling everyone they need a re-Neducation to be more happy dim-dum-doodily about WWE is fucking annoying. And it's obviously part of your gimmick. It was your first post as Brocksucks, telling us that we're "brainwashed" by the IWC. That and how much Brock sucks seem to be your contributions to discussion. Find something new to talk about.

But you, Mr High and Mighty want to take it upon yourself to abuse posters by threatening to ban them. For that reason alone, I don't think brocksucks really got banned, I think he just left because he didn't appreciate the abuse you were giving him.

Yep, you've really got your finger on the pulse of truth there!

Then you sort of ramble on and tell me to lighten up. Good thinking there. Bottom line: you got banned from here for a good reason. Being a gimmicky troll who told people that he knew better and Brock sucked. Guess what you're doing again? You're not some persecuted citizen (OMG FREE SPEECH!!!). The problem is not that I'm not thinking hard enough about your really great new ideas. The problem is you. The choice of what to do is yours. You can drop the all the aspects of the Brocksucks persona that were fucking retarded last time, or you can just keep harping on those same topics and see what happens.

"The moment that The Rick tells me that I am in the wrong then I will stop. And since I have 10 years of reading his work under my belt I feel fairly confident that he won't since he is a proponent of thinking differently. Save the threats."

hiflyer
Banned

Posts 7
Registered 11-10-2005

posted on 11-14-2005 at 03:27 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ModSquad
Coming in here and telling everyone they need a re-Neducation to be more happy dim-dum-doodily about WWE is fucking annoying. You can drop the all the aspects of the Brocksucks persona that were fucking retarded last time, or you can just keep harping on those same topics and see what happens.

Why don't you go back to your cage and quit barking at the visitors? I hate guard dogs. All they do is bite and bark at the person no matter who it is. You should be put on a leash or put to sleep. I didn't say anything against you until you started pushing your weight around and opened your big mouth. I don't care who you are or what you are. You need an attitude adjustment.

BTW, do you kiss your kids with that filthy mouth of yours?

ModSquad
Hello, future girlfriend

Posts 3472
Registered 1-30-2003

posted on 11-14-2005 at 03:31 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks for making that nice and black-and-white for me.

Don't come back.

mooseheadjack

Posts 10512
Registered 5-13-2002
Location over here

Mood: plotting evil

posted on 11-14-2005 at 03:32 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
goodbye

My personal fuck-off list: 1. Tony Romo 2. Eli Manning 3. The New York Yankees 4. LeBron James 5. Kobe Bryant 6. SEC Fans 7. The SEC 8. the Political Right 9. religion 10. Almost everything the WWE does

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   mooseheadjack 's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger
ModSquad004
Cop Dawg

Posts 2324
Registered 5-10-2003
Location on the ATV

Mood: no mood 4 poop

posted on 11-14-2005 at 05:41 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hiflyer
Why don't you go back to your cage and quit barking at the visitors? I hate guard dogs.

Woof

WOOF!

blackdragon
The Great One

Posts 3578
Registered 11-9-2003
Location United States

Mood: Nostalgic

posted on 11-14-2005 at 05:51 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I was insulted by that post as well. I mean the nerve of that newbie confusing my adorable tag partner with a set of boobs.

http://blogjob.com/geeksmarksandnerds/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top