The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: Th Raply to Nirvana via request on his WWF views
CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss
Banned

Posts 219
Registered 1-5-2002
Location Pittsburgh,PA Home of the Steelers

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 1-10-2002 at 07:40 AM Edit Post
Th Raply to Nirvana via request on his WWF views

I take trom te halassed remarks on Flair that you obviously do not know what you are talking aout. HHH has been built for quite sometime. from reading your cute little forum it looks as though you think your in the writing business. The thing that was different bout HHH you mentioned is that he is trying to go face. Because every bandwagon Hardy fan felt sorry for him. Well did you fans feel sorry when you constantly called him asshole? not really but the man don't care. Stephanie McMahon is not under contract according to the story, that is why she wasn't there. the writers will most likely fit that in for Smackdown or the Rumble obviously. they don't want to book Flair as the bad guy going into a match against Vince. The Stephanie Angle was post-poned

As far as why Jericho doesn't confront Triple H is because, Jericho would have nothing to gain. Not to mention the WWF wanted Triple H to enter the Rumble to set up a possible title match. Like all WWF scripts this did take alot of time in the making. WWF wanted HHH to come back as a face, thats why the retarded U2 song was played. Because thats the type of music you kids like. Jericho is not the prime opponent that fans want to see HHH fight. More like Austin. Of course the Angle situation was somewhat confusing to me too. But HHH is running off of a pop that would mean he can take on anyone at this point and make money, doubt it? Tough shit thats the business. A HHH/Jericho angle would sell but wouldn't a Angle and HHH match. You'd watch it and you know it, and so does the writing staff . All that meaning the WWF says Fuck you too, we'll still make money.

Next you mention about Austin. Stone Cold Steve Austin in case you have not notice yet during Russo's reign, Austin doesn't need much character improvement. The Gimmick that sells is Austin himself. He hasn't changed his format in five years, because there is no need. If you think Austin has become stale, chck out www.wwfshopzone.com and see who the best seller is this point. Based on Austin's sells value to the WWF, there's no room for improvement. Do you think so? Remember WWF IS ALL ABOUT MONEY, it's a business not a hobby.

And the lst thig I have to discuss is the distrubing way you've discribed Vince McMahon's dick. This forum is on wrestling not self masturbation, As far as your comments on Ric flair are concerned I can see you've obviously have ot been watching wrestling too long. In case you've forgot that gimmick of ric Flair being an old perv is something Jerry Lawler made a career out of and rather then call Lawler a perv you cheer and supportthe60 year old pantihoes wearing oldtimer. Ric Flair is no longer a wrestler, and as a fan of his for 16 + years I can easily say he developed that image because that suits his character, it has for the prime of his career. As much fun as it has been, I can only close by saying, writing forums is notone of your specialities. stick to your wet dreams and thinkin of Vince.

as for those of yo who dont make flaming dicks of hemselves on these forums
later, take care

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss 's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger   CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss 's Yahoo
General_Failure
rOOkie

Posts 41
Registered 1-4-2002
Location Toronto (The Centre of the Universe)

posted on 1-10-2002 at 09:17 AM Edit Post
Were the numerous spelling/grammar mistakes on purpose? Was this a humour post?

I don't get it.

Nirvana3:16
Turd Generation Superstar

Posts 15
Registered 1-5-2002

posted on 1-10-2002 at 11:42 PM Edit Post
Hey dude you really need to learn grammar. Also look at HHH's back it is really broken out which is a sign of steroids not to mention he is WAY too big. I have no problem w/ you disagreeing but you can do it in a better fashion such as attack my opinion not me. I think you are wrong on most of your points. For one Jericho should be pissed HHH is getting all the attention and not him the living legend. I also agree Austin is not stale YET. But what happens when fans get sick of what? As far as Vince and Flair Vince always wins and makes Flair look like a pussy and I called Vince an old perv not Flair and Stephanie said Monday NOT Thursday or Royal Rumble.

Steve

RVDgirl420

Posts 23
Registered 1-5-2002
Location In a hick town. Can anyone save me before the redn

posted on 1-11-2002 at 12:04 AM Edit Post
ok dude, i dont know where you get off saying all of that that you did and ya know if you can attack nirvana3:16 (steve)than i can do te same to you!!! First off you give the impression that you are some all knowing old guy well ummm LEARN HOW TO TYPE!!!!!!

ok first off:

quote:

I take trom te halassed remarks on Flair that you obviously do not know what you ar taing aout

You obviously are the one who doesn't know what he is talking about if you can sit there and say dumb stuff like
quote:

And the lst thig I have to discuss is the distrubing way you've discribed Vince McMahon's dick. This forum is on wrestling not self masturbation,

Steve didnt mean i literally, he was saying somethin we all know THAT VINCE IS SICK i mean im sorry if this offends your delicate feminin side but the man made other men kiss his ass, thats not normal everday activities, well maybe old guys like you think these perverse actions are normal but most of "us kids" dont find it a fun aternoon activity!
also
quote:

Austin doesn't need muchcharacter improvement. The Gimmick that sells is Austin himself. He hasn't changed his format in five years, because there is no need. If you think Austin has gone stale, chck out www.wwfshopzone.com and see who the best seller is t the point.

well yeah stonecold is the higest seller , he hass all the kids like my seven year old cousin buy his stuff who (i hate to break it to you) dont care about his "charecter" they just like the fact that h flicks people off and hurts people! my cousin and all his little friends have like scsa since they were FIVE YEARS OLD and he had all the stuff , figures, napkins,plates, fuckin birthday hats!!!! so you cant base a persons charecter pesonality on his toy sales sorry
quote:

Ric Flair is no longer a wrestler, and as a fan of his for 16 + years I can easily say he developed that image because that suits his character, it has for the prime of his career.

ok so you have been his fa for 16+ years, so that makes you him? NO oh that makes you have the ability to read his mind? NO oh o you thin heis god and tink he can do no wrong AHHH I FINALLY GET IT , YOUR A MIDDLE AGED JERK WHO GETS OFF BEING AN ASS TO ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH YOU, ya know? you may wawnt to seek help wih that,ya know that makes vince look normal!!!

Desiree'
oh,if you have any other things you need to get out of your system feel fre to comment on my writeing :why did they even bother in the tv/event critiques

ya know what i would love i if you would , just so could see what you think of me
so please please tell me your opiniion, so i can tear holes in it too

RVDgirl420

Posts 23
Registered 1-5-2002

posted on 1-11-2002 at 12:12 AM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss
as for those of yo who dont make flaming dicks of hemselves on these forums
later, take care

yeah well only and OLD ARROGANT SELF CENTERED ASS LIKE YOU WOULD CALL HIM A DICK!!!!

RVDgirl420

Posts 23
Registered 1-5-2002

posted on 1-11-2002 at 12:17 AM Edit Post
quote:

o you thin heis god and tink he can do no wrong

oh and yes that was mocking you

i mean
ohye s thatw asmock ingy ou

Cuthbert
Banned

Posts 246
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood:

posted on 1-11-2002 at 05:17 AM Edit Post
I am not an old, perverted old man or anything, and I am very heterosexual, but I had no single problem with the "Kiss My Ass Club". To me, you have to be pretty ignorant or narrowminded to find it sick and wrong. I didn't think it was funny, but I didn't have any problems with it.
RVDgirl420

Posts 23
Registered 1-5-2002

posted on 1-11-2002 at 09:37 PM Edit Post
well se, i mean it wasnt funny but i wasnt saying it was wrong either, i just was saying that he was acting like it is an everyday thing , ya know?
Cuthbert
Banned

Posts 246
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood:

posted on 1-11-2002 at 11:07 PM Edit Post
Tree frogs dont' make good pets. They are bossy and think they are the center of the universe, even when I write out a mathematical proof to show it to be true.
Proof: Me = most important person in the world, with everything that is important being based around me; being based around something completely = center of the universe. QED: Me = center of the universe. And I ain't no tree frog!

Now, that should solve this whole threads issues!

CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss
Banned

Posts 219
Registered 1-5-2002

posted on 1-24-2002 at 06:25 PM Edit Post
Sorry if I offending your little nerd posse. I don't dedicate myself to the internet as you guys do, if you all play bum darts with eachother thats your own business. Poor little Nirvana has to learn that this is not a colomn and he would suck as a writer. as far as you"attacting" I'm not losing sleep over it so feel free pout all you wish. until later guys
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss 's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger   CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss 's Yahoo
CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss
Banned

Posts 219
Registered 1-5-2002

posted on 1-24-2002 at 06:37 PM Edit Post
I must apologize for NIRVANA316 and RVDgirl420, they dont get out much
NoneSoVile
Banned

Posts 219
Registered 1-18-2002
Location NYC

posted on 1-25-2002 at 05:24 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss
I must apologize for NIRVANA316 and RVDgirl420, they dont get out much

Thats obvious

CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss
Banned

Posts 219
Registered 1-5-2002

posted on 4-4-2002 at 01:53 AM Edit Post
REMEMBERING A JACKASS

I know it's been a while since this column has been up but I just felt like reminding everyone of what morons these two Nirvana316 and RVDgirl were. damn I loved that flame war sorry to see that they ran away lol

Mr. Popularity: only on the Online Onslaught Network

Heel Heat.... and that's what we're after.

Tribal Prophet

Posts 22
Registered 1-4-2002

posted on 4-4-2002 at 05:27 AM Edit Post
"Poor little Nirvana has t learn that thi is not a comn and e woul suck as a writer. s far as yu"attacing" I'm not losing leep over "

Oh, for fuck's sake, man. Take your keyboard back to Radio Shack and get a Goddamn refund. It's obviously missing a few keys...

Tribal Prophet

Eli
The Immortal One

Posts 4503
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood: Careworn

posted on 4-4-2002 at 05:49 AM Edit Post
I can't belive he chose to ressurect a topic that so clearly illustrates his ineptitude at typing. I am usually not one to harp on punctuation but that shit up there is ridiculus.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Eli 's Aim   Eli 's Yahoo
Bryan2

Posts 20
Registered 2-5-2002

posted on 4-4-2002 at 05:22 PM Edit Post
LOL

Man, this is some funny shit even if I didn't understand a word of it.
dw1
Creepy Little Bastard

Posts 99
Registered 1-5-2002
Location nyc

posted on 4-4-2002 at 10:57 PM Edit Post
Its really strange. When did pootie tang start making posts?
donb
ButtViper

Posts 6
Registered 3-7-2002

posted on 4-4-2002 at 11:47 PM Edit Post
Damn. I'm not really hung up on typing errors but..Do you even read what you write?Im not trying to insult you.If your 8 or 9 I understand. You might want to try and read the messages you write before hitting the post reply button.
brianfigliola
Banned

Posts 172
Registered 2-12-2002
Location Clinton County, Pennsylvania

posted on 4-4-2002 at 11:51 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by donb
Damn. I'm not really hung up on typing errors but..Do you even read what you write?Im not trying to insult you.If your 8 or 9 I understand. You might want to try and read the messages you write before hitting the post reply button.

donb sounds like yous is 8 or 9

"Please email me pictures of feces and male sodomy."

donb
ButtViper

Posts 6
Registered 3-7-2002

posted on 4-4-2002 at 11:59 PM Edit Post
im actually 11 thanks.
CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss
Banned

Posts 219
Registered 1-5-2002

posted on 4-5-2002 at 12:18 AM Edit Post
it sounds it
Eli
The Immortal One

Posts 4503
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood: Careworn

posted on 4-5-2002 at 03:56 AM Edit Post
Nice doublepost Jackass. You do know you can go back and delete previous messages right?
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Eli 's Aim   Eli 's Yahoo
CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss
Banned

Posts 219
Registered 1-5-2002

posted on 4-5-2002 at 11:21 PM Edit Post
Sorry Eli, I don't dedicate myself to the Online Onslaught Forum, I have a life outside of here and sometimes I fuck up maybe someday you'll know that feeling

New Topic New Poll

go to top