GO DAYTON FLYERS!!!
Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: WL Alumni? Other sites.......
Trav985
Turd Generation Superstar

Posts 13
Registered 1-9-2002

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 1-10-2002 at 12:04 AM Edit Post
WL Alumni? Other sites.......

Hey all, I just heard this forum was up and running today. I was just wondering if there were any Wrestleline alum from the dying days here, or if there was anyone from any fora that I frequent.

Does anyone post at any of these sites?

Squared Circle
KCW United
Goose Nest
Realm of the Aesir

I thought I saw a couple familiar names already. Anyway, I hope to be posting here regularly to help get this place up to speed, since it appears to be having a slow start as would be expected with a new forum.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   Trav985 's Aim
rattlesnake86
rOOkie

Posts 34
Registered 1-9-2002

posted on 1-10-2002 at 01:04 AM Edit Post
Howdy Travis! It's me, Taz86. I just found this forum and it looks to be a good one. Do you ever post on the Smarks board?

MY WATCH SAYS
THE RATTLESNAKE IS
AN ALCOHOL FUELED
WHOOP-ASS MACHINE!

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   rattlesnake86 's Aim
RhynoesRUs
Creepy Little Bastard

Posts 79
Registered 1-7-2002
Location Berkeley, Ca.

posted on 1-10-2002 at 09:06 AM Edit Post
}{ey kiddies, I was never a MAJOR player in any boards, but I was vvholefnshovv back at WL. I was usually found using too mach of my vocabulary and representing the Negro contingent in our many racism threads of Wrestleline of old. I've been to SC and Smarks, and even cut one promo before quitting KCW, but I been doing most my posting over at 411wresting. This forum is still young, it's good to see some quality guys are coming in though.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   RhynoesRUs 's Aim
rattlesnake86
rOOkie

Posts 34
Registered 1-9-2002

posted on 1-10-2002 at 02:49 PM Edit Post
I remember you, Show. You seemed pretty cool if I remember correctly. Who was the guy that didn't post anything but racist accusations?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   rattlesnake86 's Aim
raffis
ButtViper

Posts 4
Registered 1-4-2002
Location Jerusalem, Israel

posted on 1-10-2002 at 04:22 PM Edit Post
I'm completely new to this forum. Unitl now I've only posted in Israeli forums.
Cuthbert
Banned

Posts 246
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood:

posted on 1-10-2002 at 08:04 PM Edit Post
Are you *gasp* implying that there are other websites out there that talk about wrestling?! TAKE IT BACK, YOU NIKITA KOLOFF-LOVING COMMIES!!!!
Trav985

Posts 13
Registered 1-9-2002

posted on 1-11-2002 at 12:44 AM Edit Post
Yo

Didn't expect to see you here, T86.

WF'NS - I tried to get into 411wrestling's forums back when the thread wars at WL were going on. For some reason my IP number is banned there.......needless to say I gave up on that or I would've seen you there by now.......

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   Trav985 's Aim
RhynoesRUs
Creepy Little Bastard

Posts 79
Registered 1-7-2002
Location Berkeley, Ca.

posted on 1-12-2002 at 04:27 AM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by rattlesnake86
I remember you, Show. You seemed pretty cool if I remember correctly. Who was the guy that didn't post anything but racist accusations?

I can't remember his what his name was right now, think it had something to do with Stone Cold. I just remember that scrotum wrinkle called me an "Oreo" for not agreeing with him once.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   RhynoesRUs 's Aim
Denny Burkholder
Creepy Little Bastard

Posts 85
Registered 1-4-2002
Location Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Mood: Crunk

posted on 1-15-2002 at 01:30 AM Edit Post
His name did have something to do with Austin. I can't remember it either, but I remember it had a big ol' "WHAT" in there someplace.

I also remember having a great deal of fun banning his ignorant arse.

Denny

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ricki retardo
rOOkie

Posts 31
Registered 1-3-2002

posted on 1-15-2002 at 03:23 AM Edit Post
I used to post on WL as desjr001. I didn't post too much 'cause the boards seemed to be dominated by sub-morons, who just wanted to flame ya if you had differing opinions. These boards seem to be friendlier, but they are still young.
pcwinsider

Posts 13
Registered 1-5-2002

posted on 1-15-2002 at 06:23 AM Edit Post
I think too much fun Denny?

Denny I think you had too much fuin with the banning button. Didn't you block yourself onetime?

Who knows, but this site looks good.

P.S. Denny what's wrong with your title because you are no mere mortal...I AM!!

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member   pcwinsider 's Aim   pcwinsider 's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger
Denny Burkholder
Creepy Little Bastard

Posts 85
Registered 1-4-2002
Location Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Mood: Crunk

posted on 1-15-2002 at 08:24 AM Edit Post
Um...

No, I never banned myself. You must be thinking of the time I got laid off and WrestleLine closed down. I didn't do that. That was other people.

Denny

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll

go to top