GO DAYTON FLYERS!!!
Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: Wrestle Trivia showcases Dave Meltzer VS WWE Diva Maria!
mellowyellow
Banned

Posts 1
Registered 6-18-2005

Mood:

posted on 6-18-2005 at 05:48 AM Edit Post
Wrestle Trivia showcases Dave Meltzer VS WWE Diva Maria!

My name is chickiesinger. I am a douchebag. I am also a gayfag. I love to play sextime with Michael jackson. He's so hot. Anyways, here's my latest story about stuff that I love so dearly:

Thursday. The edge of night. Holden Nightstorm walked carefully along the edge of the balcony, careful not to make a sound. The wind whipped through his silken, auburn hair as he dangled precariously from his perch, 12 stories above the ground.

"I shouldn't dare make a sound." he though as he stood ominously there. She was in the room, beyond the curtains, just our of reach.

Clara smelled of fresh strawberries, even though the goddamn skank bitch should smell like rotten tuna and decaying rodent feces. She was the most disgusting whore in the entire universe. It was fucking catalogued, dude. The Trelacks on Tralakore Nine are fucking religious about cataloguing shit and according to their records, Clara was the skankiest damn bitch ANYWHERE. I'm talking farthest reaches of the Andromeda Galaxy and shit. Damn!

Anyway, she was asleep in the other room and the elite-as-shit vampire prince Holden was out on the edge of the balcony "holdin'" his wank in one hand and licking a dead chipmunk with the other.

Oh, knock it off. Like YOU'VE never dove some fucked up shit in your life. I know. I remember the time FFC and Tarheelmike got together and were all like: "no, no we shouldn't!" and then they were like: "oh! wash my dishes you fucking nasty cock monkey!" But then Jeb showed up and yelled at them about their grammar.

Where was I? Oh yeah. Anyways, a kick ass interstellar bounty hunter like, all flew down out of the sky next to the balcony and was like, "shit you fuckin' perv! Put your dick back up in your pants before i disintegralizre it and shit!"

Holden immediately though "WTF!!~!" and leapt at the bounty hunter, who he though was strangely hot, and attempted to bite him on the neck. unfortunately, the sun came up and went supernova and everyone died except Modsquad004 because he's fuckin' cool and my main dawg!

The end!

peace out and I'm a fag
Chickie "douchnozzel" singer

[Edited on 6-18-2005 by ModSquad003]

Chris Is Good517
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12571
Registered 1-10-2002
Location Little Rock, AR

Mood:

posted on 6-18-2005 at 06:06 AM Edit Post
Well, you may be an idiot, but you're an idiot consistently, and while I don't admire idiocy, I do admire consistency. So I almost want to say "way to go" for being consistent, but instead I think I'll just say "go away already"

Monday Night Flaw, a podcast about professional wrestling starring OO's own Figure Foreskin as Andy the Smarmy Host and Chris Is Good517 as Cousin Balki.

Katie Vick killer
The Rowdy One

Posts 2308
Registered 8-25-2003
Location w/ Randall

Mood: Chin locked

posted on 6-18-2005 at 06:30 AM Edit Post

I've already fed my fair share of trolls today.

[Edited on 18/6/2005 by Katie Vick killer]

BC
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1811
Registered 3-30-2002
Location in the bush

Mood: Blessed be

posted on 6-18-2005 at 07:19 AM Edit Post
I love that pic KVK

"Before you say anything, please remember that I'm holding an ax" - Sherlock Holmes

HA HA HA Not in my house! HA HA HA no no no HA HA not today! HA HA HA! - Dikembe Mutumbo

New Topic New Poll

go to top