The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: I like to smell my fingers
grapesoda
Banned

Posts 2
Registered 6-11-2005

Mood:

posted on 6-12-2005 at 12:39 AM Edit Post
I like to smell my fingers

Charter of the United Nations

Chapter XV

The Secretariat

Article 97

The Secretariat shall comprise a Secretary-General and such staff as the Organization may require. The Secretary-General shall be appointed by the General Assembly upon the recommendation of the Security Council. He shall be the chief administrative officer of the Organization.

Article 98

The Secretary-General shall act in that capacity in all meetings of the General Assembly, of the Security Council, of the Economic and Social Council, and of the Trusteeship Council, and shall perform such other functions as are entrusted to him by these organs. The Secretary-General shall make an annual report to the General Assembly on the work of the Organization.

Article 99

The Secretary-General may bring to the attention of the Security Council any matter which in his opinion may threaten the maintenance of international peace and security.

Article 100

1. In the performance of their duties the Secretary-General and the staff shall not seek or receive instructions from any government or from any other authority external to the Organization. They shall refrain from any action which might reflect on their position as international officials responsible only to the Organization.

2. Each Member of the United Nations undertakes to respect the exclusively international character of the responsibilities of the Secretary-General and the staff and not to seek to influence them in the discharge of their responsibilities.

Article 101

1. The staff shall be appointed by the Secretary-General under regulations established by the General Assembly.

2. Appropriate staffs shall be permanently assigned to the Economic and Social Council, the Trusteeship Council, and, as required, to other organs of the United Nations. These staffs shall form a part of the Secretariat.

3. The paramount consideration in the employment of the staff and in the determination of the conditions of service shall be the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. Due regard shall be paid to the importance of recruiting the staff on as wide a geographical basis as possible.

Peace out and have a nice day,

Chickiesinger

Stormtrooper
The Great One

Posts 3635
Registered 1-5-2002
Location under glass ceiling

Mood:

posted on 6-12-2005 at 01:02 AM Edit Post
[Edited on 6-12-2005 by ModSquad]
nOOb
The Man

Posts 7460
Registered 5-24-2004

Mood: Hot Dog!

posted on 6-12-2005 at 01:03 AM Edit Post
Snowy
And I am AWESOME

Posts 148
Registered 2-20-2005
Location In Orton`s closet watching him get undressed

Mood: Lovin` Batista

posted on 6-12-2005 at 01:15 AM Edit Post
Stormtrooper
The Great One

Posts 3635
Registered 1-5-2002
Location under glass ceiling

Mood:

posted on 6-12-2005 at 01:23 AM Edit Post
nOOb
The Man

Posts 7460
Registered 5-24-2004

Mood: Hot Dog!

posted on 6-12-2005 at 02:00 AM Edit Post
bo_knows
And I am AWESOME

Posts 220
Registered 4-23-2005
Location Three doors down from the Shrieking Sheik

Mood:

posted on 6-12-2005 at 02:15 AM Edit Post
I wonder how much time he spends on these things. Between the multiple screen names and Dan Brown-length stories nobody reads, he better be getting academic credit for all this.
B
And I am AWESOME

Posts 191
Registered 4-14-2005
Location Parkersburg, WV

Mood: Ole ole ole

posted on 6-12-2005 at 02:20 AM Edit Post
Humor fever!

Catch it

http://www.progressiveboink.com

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   B 's Aim   B 's Yahoo
Columbo
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1012
Registered 11-2-2004
Location @columbo527

Mood: GodDamnWOOO

posted on 6-12-2005 at 03:14 AM Edit Post
What no spoiler warning asswad!

"The North Cafeteria, named after Admiral William North, is located in the western portion of East Hall, gateway to the western half of North Hall, which is named, not after William North, but for its position above the South Wall. It is the most contested and confusing battlefield on Greendale’s campus, next to the English Memorial Spanish Center, named after English Memorial, a Portuguese sailor that discovered Greendale while looking for a fountain that cured syphilis."

microplay_24
The Great One

Posts 3193
Registered 1-10-2004
Location Toronto, Ontario

Mood:

posted on 6-12-2005 at 04:32 AM Edit Post
ModSquad
Hello, future girlfriend

Posts 3472
Registered 1-30-2003

Mood: Trumpy

posted on 6-12-2005 at 05:14 AM Edit Post
Bo, B, and Columbo made me laugh, which gets them a reprieve. But the rest of you are FEEDING THE DAMN TROLLS.

STOP. DOING. THAT. Please.

In the future, I will sincerely consider temp banning anyone who feeds the trolls and obviously knows better than to do that.

A lot of you guys have been around for a long time and know the score with the types of people who troll for attention here. I know it can sometimes be irresistible to type out something and "zing" the bad guys, but more often than not, the zinger isn't so mean/perfect/hilarious that it's going to make a troll change his mind. It's just going to make him think, "HA! Made you type!" Please. Stop.

"The moment that The Rick tells me that I am in the wrong then I will stop. And since I have 10 years of reading his work under my belt I feel fairly confident that he won't since he is a proponent of thinking differently. Save the threats."

2HoT
The Immortal One

Posts 4818
Registered 3-23-2002
Location Yermomsbox PA

Mood: Cock-sure

posted on 6-12-2005 at 05:14 AM Edit Post
2 things:

Don't feed the trolls

Stormtrooper, everything is about you

Who wants soup?

New Topic New Poll