The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: I am a girl vampire!
livinglegend
Banned

Posts 1
Registered 5-2-2005

Mood:

posted on 5-2-2005 at 12:39 AM Edit Post
I am a girl vampire!

Since you guys loved my last story so much, I decided to work on another. I liked the whole gay werewolf/vampire thing last time, but I didn't think it really said much about who -I- am. This is much more accurate.

Blood Lust

My name is Lucretia. I am originally from France in the 1600's (yes, I am presently 427 years of age.) I am what humans call a vampire, although most of the normal vampire myths aren't quite accurate. Anne Rice? A little off, but I love it. Bram Stoker? Ha! Not even close. My beauty made me what I am. I was converted to be the companion to the Lord of the Vampires, who was exterminated in the Crusades of the 1800's. I now wander loveless and alone, learning more about what I am every day.

Unlike many of my species, I choose not to kill violently. I refuse to ambush strangers in an alley and pounce them. I choose to kill in love, not fear. I spent many decades trying to discover a way to kill humanely (isn't that humorous? The burning question of today, how to kill humanely, and I spent most of my younger years trying to discover how to do so.) Despite what many people believe, vampires are not completely bloodless. We do have the same yearnings as other people. I spend most of my time either hunting for someone to feed upon or hunting for someone to fuck. Due to my lovely new method of feeding, I can often get both. I am somewhat skeptical of the wisdom of revealing my methods here in writing, however, I will do so.

Women, men - none of that is really important. What is important is that I satisfy my need for love and my need for blood. Centuries ago, I hit upon the most divine way to kill. No one, man or woman, can resist the feel of a mouth against theiró

Click here to read the rest of the story!

- DineBrother?

folby
The Great One

Posts 3399
Registered 9-11-2003
Location schmocation

Mood:

posted on 5-2-2005 at 01:42 AM Edit Post
I can't say I don't think you're a loser, but I will say that anyone who raises landmine awareness is okay by me.

Princess Diana = Vampire?????

Things I have written recently
3/24: On Sandwiches: The Beef on Weck
3/16: The Rage Against The Machine School of Continuing Education
3/15: On Sandwiches Presents: The Best Possible Sandwich Chain

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   folby 's Aim
Chris Is Good517
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12571
Registered 1-10-2002
Location Little Rock, AR

Mood:

posted on 5-2-2005 at 04:38 AM Edit Post
Wait, I thought you were all-county linebacker? Am I missing something here?

Monday Night Flaw, a podcast about professional wrestling starring OO's own Figure Foreskin as Andy the Smarmy Host and Chris Is Good517 as Cousin Balki.

G-B
G-B Classic

Posts 2198
Registered 12-26-2002
Location The Buck, AZ

Mood: Old Schooley...

posted on 5-2-2005 at 05:03 AM Edit Post
You will be sorely missed...

Toffile
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1241
Registered 4-27-2004
Location Cow Country

Mood: Football

posted on 5-2-2005 at 05:14 AM Edit Post
The trolls get weirder by the day.

This makes me pine for sup bro.

Katie Vick killer
The Rowdy One

Posts 2299
Registered 8-25-2003
Location w/ Randall

Mood: Chin locked

posted on 5-2-2005 at 08:21 AM Edit Post
Dust the bitch my friend!

No I just want to post here before Modprime locks it! I'm done!

New Topic New Poll

go to top