The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: 14 Missed Blocks and a Burning Passion
all_county95
Banned

Posts 1
Registered 4-20-2005

Mood:

posted on 4-20-2005 at 01:52 AM Edit Post
14 Missed Blocks and a Burning Passion

I've been working on becoming a writer. I think I'd do good erotic novels since I'm such a butch guy. Here's the first one I've been working on.

Torn Between Two Brothers
by Sup Bro

I am sure that you have heard the story before, but I am in love with two very different men. Some of you, will not find it strange to know that one of them is a werewolf and the other is a vampire. What makes my story different is that they started life as identical twin brothers. Welcome to every gay mans fantasy, and my worst nightmare.

Jason and I had been lovers for almost three years when it happened. He became a werewolf after being nearly killed by the "pet" of the vampire that that turned his brother. Since his change, he has been afraid to even touch me. He is keeps imagining himself shifting during sex, and tearing me to pieces, or worst yet... eating me. He says he still loves me, he just cannot fuck me.

Kyle on the other hand, never really liked me very much. He blamed me for his brothers' homosexuality.. After he rose from the dead as a vampire, no one but Jason wanted anything to do with him. Kyle and I started having to see quite a bit of each other at that point. Kyle never said so verbally, but it became obvious that my relationship with Jason began to bother him less and less. I do not think I could tell you exactly when it happened, but Kyle and I became more that just friends. I can however tell you that it was on the night of my 25th birthday that Kyle the "straight guy" seduced me.

Jason had called and asked me to stop by Kyle's. He said he had to work later then expected, and that he had promised to pick Kyle up so that he could join us for my birthday dinner. I knew about the surprise party he was planning, so I went along and said I would do it. Kyle has a beautiful apartment with a spectacular view of Central Park. It cost a pretty penny, but he bought it with the money from his own life insurance policy. The insurance companies had not been able to get legislation regarding the "undead" into the books yet, and since he was legally dead his family got the money. As I said before, with the exception of Jason no one in the family wanted anything to do with Kyle now that he was a vampire. That included profiting from his "death". They gave him the money and sent him away. The apartment was his attempt as appearing "normal", but that is a little hard to pull off when everyone knew he had to sleep in a coffin in the buildings basement. One nice this about it was that when things got tough between Jason, and me I had a quiet place to crash for a while.

I got to the building just a few minutes after sunset. Kyle and I reached his apartment door at the same time. He invited me in and excused himself to the bedroom. I knew that Kyle had to take a hot shower first thing after rising each evening. The smell of death still sickened him. He began to undress as he walked across the apartment. Once inside the bedroom, he tells me to fix us each a drink and to join him in the bathroom. Although I know that alcohol no longer has any effect on him, I know that Kyle loves a dry martini. I fix one for each of us and head for the bathroom. I had a moments pause outside the door, to think to myself that this would be the first time I had seen Kyle naked. Of course I have seen Jason and they are twins, but this would still be different. I made me nervous and excited at the same time. It had been months since Jason and I had last been intimate.

I enter the bathroom and can see him through the glass walls of the shower door. My first thought was that it was the same body I had slept next to and made love to hundreds of times, but as I watched the water hit him in the chest and cascade down to his toes I begin to see the subtle differences that have begun to manifest themselves. Kyle's nipples have always been slightly larger than Jason's , but I had never seen Jason's form the tight hard points that Kyle's were right now. I don't know if it is because they are being kissed by the scalding water, but that is what I assume. Since becoming a werewolf Jason's chest hair had thickened noticeably, however, Kyle's remained sparse until it got down to his goody trail. Those hairs are now lying flat on his stomach as the water coursed through them on its way to his...

Click here to continue the story!

markout
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1300
Registered 1-4-2002
Location Elsewhere

Mood: Zen-tastic

posted on 4-20-2005 at 01:58 AM Edit Post
Sup bro.

Will you rap for me? It's just that you have this way with words and you seem to have mad bitches all up on you, and I'm sure you rock the crazy bling. I think you would be a good rapper, like as good as Queen Latifah. Would you bust a funky rhyme up in this hizzle? For me?

Do NOT fuck with my chi.

ModSquad002
Siberian Bull

Posts 519
Registered 2-3-2003

Mood: Ironclad

posted on 4-20-2005 at 02:25 AM Edit Post
Sorry Sup bro. Mods don't like gimmick posters. Even those who close the pocket like you do.

предавать меня не

New Topic New Poll

go to top