The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: 600 lbs. of AWESOME
ModSquad
Hello, future girlfriend

Posts 3472
Registered 1-30-2003

Mood: Trumpy

posted on 4-4-2005 at 10:13 PM Edit Post
600 lbs. of AWESOME

quote:
Originally posted by Cuthbert
I never told anyone what their opinion should be. I just said what the truth is. It isn't an issue of opinion...

I AM a dick. Thats a fact, not an opinion...

But it does make me chuckle to see people try to defend crap like the ladder match. It's like trying to defend the holocaust.

Fact: if you want to be a dick, fine. It'll just accelerate a banning process. OO doesn't need people living gimmicks. If you want to be the heel on a message board, find a kiddie board and drive all the teen Hardy and Orton fans crazy. Being the heel isn't cool, and it isn't welcome.

The Holocaust: pretty much any time you have to go to the Nazi/Hitler/Holocaust well for an argument, you're pretty much telling the world that you're an asshole. Equating the Holocaust to a wrestling match just makes you a bigger asshole.

Truth: I was pretty happy with your 3 year absence, and I have no problem temp banning you for another three. Knock it off.

[Edited on 4-5-2005 by ModSquad]

"The moment that The Rick tells me that I am in the wrong then I will stop. And since I have 10 years of reading his work under my belt I feel fairly confident that he won't since he is a proponent of thinking differently. Save the threats."

Cuthbert
Banned

Posts 246
Registered 1-3-2002

Mood:

posted on 4-4-2005 at 10:28 PM Edit Post
Sheesh... some people are forgetting that this thread is about wrestlemania and not some egotistical douche fag dick "messageboard heel." As for 3 years ago, nothing specifically happened. It was just a reference to when I joined the boards. At the time I was so pathetically prolific that I had the most posts of anyone, but a sizeable margin. And at the time I was an ass as well, hence the sig below. I've just grown more jaded since then.

And of course there is a difference between fact and opinion. And of course everything I said was fact was only opinion. I'm not naive to that. I am all learnt up from going to college, after all.

By the way, I'm not trying to be a "heel"... that would mean that I was acting out in a way that isn't me, or that I was trying to maybe just get attention. This isn't the case. I meant everything I said. I just don't feel like dumbing it down by acknowledging things that to me are very obvious but in reality really are just opinions. I said everything was fact, because I felt strong enough about all of the things I said that I find it completely incomprehensible that anyone could feel otherwise.

And when I said "As for your examples, you are partially right, except for when your opinion isn't right... "... god, I was surprised that more people didn't jump on that. Re-reading it, it didn't even make sense. What kind of logic is it to say basically "I'm right except when I'm wrong".

Darn. Accidently hit enter instead of tab. Anyway...

Not sure where any good pics of Rey are yet, but wrestlecaps.com will have them soon enough. He didn't look like any superhero though. He looked like he was coming out to a (to quote Axl Rotten) "Homosexual dance party". And was funny to see little round "convenient flesh-toned bandages" on his back... curioisly looking as if they might be covering pimples on his back??? Hmm.... what might cause that!!?

Me.
|
|
v

[Edited on 4-4-2005 by Cuthbert]

microplay_24
The Great One

Posts 3193
Registered 1-10-2004
Location Toronto, Ontario

Mood:

posted on 4-4-2005 at 10:44 PM Edit Post
quote:
And of course there is a difference between fact and opinion. And of course everything I said was fact was only opinion. I'm not naive to that. I am all learnt up from going to college, after all.

So then what's the problem?? You kept mentioning 'fact' over 'opinion', and now you state that your 'facts' are indeed opinions. If you really believe that, then you're finally learning.

quote:

I said everything was fact, because I felt strong enough about all of the things I said that I find it completely incomprehensible that anyone could feel otherwise.

Facts are proven, not believed. So in this case, you just pointed out YOUR opinion in a prickish way, that's why you looked like a tool.

Bottom line: If posters are getting frustrated with you, then you're most likely doing something wrong. Since you stated that you were being a dick, that's admitting to doing something wrong. Read the board rules, and go from there.

Microplay - first ever OOWF World Heavyweight Champion

Owner of The "Reggie IC" #002
2004 bOOardies - Breakthrough Poster of The Year

Cuthbert
Banned

Posts 246
Registered 1-3-2002

Mood:

posted on 4-4-2005 at 10:45 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by ModSquad
quote:
I never told anyone what their opinion should be. I just said what the truth is. It isn't an issue of opinion...

I AM a dick. Thats a fact, not an opinion...

But it does make me chuckle to see people try to defend crap like the ladder match. It's like trying to defend the holocaust.

Fact: if you want to be a dick, fine. It'll just accelerate a banning process. OO doesn't need people living gimmicks. If you want to be the heel on a message board, find a kiddie board and drive all the teen Hardy and Orton fans crazy. Being the heel isn't cool, and it isn't welcome.

The Holocaust: pretty much any time you have to go to the Nazi/Hitler/Holocaust well for an argument, you're pretty much telling the world that you're an asshole. Equating the Holocaust to a wrestling match just makes you a bigger asshole.

Truth: I was pretty happy with your 3 year absence, and I have no problem temp banning you for another three. Knock it off.

Fuck off, "ModSquad." If you can't take it, ban me. I won't care either way. I'm not "playing a role"... if you can't accept that people feel strongly about things, you have serious issues that make you unfit to "moderate". I won't "Knock it off" because of a threat. I'll continue to say my "strongly opinionated feelings" when I feel like it.

And I'm sure this will probably lead to me being banned, but I would rather be banned by an overzealous nobody than be strongarmed into not being myself.

Cuthbert
Banned

Posts 246
Registered 1-3-2002

Mood:

posted on 4-4-2005 at 10:48 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by microplay_24
quote:

So then what's the problem?? You kept mentioning 'fact' over 'opinion', and now you state that your 'facts' are indeed opinions. If you really believe that, then you're finally learning.

quote:

I said everything was fact, because I felt strong enough about all of the things I said that I find it completely incomprehensible that anyone could feel otherwise.

Facts are proven, not believed. So in this case, you just pointed out YOUR opinion in a prickish way, that's why you looked like a tool.

Bottom line: If posters are getting frustrated with you, then you're most likely doing something wrong. Since you stated that you were being a dick, that's admitting to doing something wrong. Read the board rules, and go from there.

I never said I was being a dick. I said I was a dick. if people are upset, that is their problem. doesn't bother me.

Now, get back to talking about wrestlemania. This is getting pathetic!

Cuthbert
Banned

Posts 246
Registered 1-3-2002

Mood:

posted on 4-4-2005 at 10:54 PM Edit Post
OK, read the post on forum rules. And until you got stupid, ModSquad, and tried to bully someone around, I didn't break any rules.

Not that you care, since you can throw anything you want into the first rule of "General stupidity," which this wasn't.

ArmyofOne
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1457
Registered 11-21-2002
Location Next to Trump's Wall

Mood: Fartz

posted on 4-4-2005 at 10:54 PM Edit Post
And it is my opinion that you are an insufferable douchenozzle. You may not be playing a role, but you still are a dick. There are many people who are cocksmokers on here, but pick and choose their time for that. You seem to be switched on to that all the time and apparently you think that makes you OMG KEWL~!! AND REBELLIOUS~~!!!11! It's not so much the Mods, but its everyone else who can't stand fucktards like yourself. The Mods are a byproduct of the group. Basically, if you aren't banned, you'll just get ran off by myself, Jeb, BTR, Bonestein, 2HoT, and everyone else who can't stand people that think it's KOOOOL to be a dick consistently and have no fun with it. Just do the Mods a favor, just go back to your hiatus. I can personally say I won't miss your pompous, know-it-all ass. You make The_Insider look modest. Get fucked~!

OO's Secretary of Defense

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   ArmyofOne 's Aim
microplay_24
The Great One

Posts 3193
Registered 1-10-2004
Location Toronto, Ontario

Mood:

posted on 4-4-2005 at 10:56 PM Edit Post
quote:

I never said I was being a dick. I said I was a dick. if people are upset, that is their problem. doesn't bother me.

That doesn't change the fact that you were being a tool with your posts. Reading the board rules was a suggestion, because you might learn something before making a kind of post that violates it. It would help. But if you don't mind getting banned, than don't waste your time posting.

Microplay - first ever OOWF World Heavyweight Champion

Owner of The "Reggie IC" #002
2004 bOOardies - Breakthrough Poster of The Year

Cuthbert
Banned

Posts 246
Registered 1-3-2002

Mood:

posted on 4-4-2005 at 11:00 PM Edit Post
Which part of this threads subject line is so confusing to you guys? What do I have to do with wrestlemania? Get over it.

And won't "run me off". That doesn't even make sense. I'm sure I will disappear soon enough, as I get bored easily, so just hold your horses.

Now, does anyone have an opinion on wrestlemania?!?

Figure Foreskin
Prefers punkerhardcore Penis

Posts 2651
Registered 5-4-2004
Location 5-4-2004

Mood: Paper > Rock

posted on 4-4-2005 at 11:11 PM Edit Post
Batista and HHH had a great match IMO, John Cena is a terrible wrestler and Cuthbert is a giant crap sandwich.

Oops. Sorry.

Seriously dude, why would you go after freakin' ModSquad? If you need to get retribution against people who had a problem with what you said, why would you go after a guy who can kick you off the boards? Just...uh...pick on 2HoT. He can take it, plus he can't ban you. It's win-win!

"Any time you agree with Krydor, you're wrong."

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Cuthbert
Banned

Posts 246
Registered 1-3-2002

Mood:

posted on 4-4-2005 at 11:20 PM Edit Post
Hehe.... Eugene talking about midgets is still funking funny as hell. Watching the show yet again to see what others might have seen that I didn't see... third times the charm?

I made the comments towards ModSquad because he is the one that threatened me. I won't be threatened. It's a gross abuse of power. I also sent a note with me crying over whoever that was who said they would "drive me off" the boards or whatever. Because he made me cry.

Man, Eugene really jumped the shark last night. That gimmick is as dead as *insert whatever extremely insensitive comment you want here, since the holocaust seemed to bother people*. I actually can't picture it even being salvaged with a heel turn or anything.

(see what I did there? I talked about Wrestlemania during a wrestlemania thread! I's gots me smarts!)

bigfatgoalie
American Dream

Posts 7932
Registered 1-16-2002
Location Stratusphere

Mood: Stratusfied

posted on 4-4-2005 at 11:31 PM Edit Post
And people call me an insufferable douchebag...

Anyways, on a fact or fiction type of question...is WM worth deleting other "files" off a HDD for? Because the "feed" I've found is like 2 gigs.

Attitude Adjuster
Making Mods Submit Since March, 2007

Posts 2343
Registered 8-13-2003
Location Parts Unknown

Mood: y Jack Melendez

posted on 4-4-2005 at 11:33 PM Edit Post
Excuse me, Cuthbert. Would you mind turning off your Mom's computer? I think she's coming home sometime this morning unless the cops are running another prostitution sting.

A thread on Wrestlemania is being wasted on this guy?

Sting is the dumbest man in wrestling. That's a well established fact. I'd personally find it offensive and out of character if Sting didn't volunteer to do the stupid thing.
--Lucky Lopez

2HoT
The Immortal One

Posts 4818
Registered 3-23-2002
Location Yermomsbox PA

Mood: Cock-sure

posted on 4-4-2005 at 11:36 PM Edit Post
Foreskin, I have seen dozens just like him. He is not even worth my time.

Who wants soup?

Figure Foreskin

Posts 2651
Registered 5-4-2004
Location 5-4-2004

posted on 4-4-2005 at 11:37 PM Edit Post
quote:
Man, Eugene really jumped the shark last night. That gimmick is as dead as *insert whatever extremely insensitive comment you want here, since the holocaust seemed to bother people*.

Go with JFK. Nobody could possibly be offended by that.

And on topic, am I the only one who had ever heard of Akebono before this whole WWE thing? I make it a point to catch the Emperor's Cup every year on ESPN2, and I remember seeing Akebono defending the Cup and losing after having been the Yokozuna six years in a row. And of coarse, what with the traditions of Sumo, after he lost, he retired and I didn't see him, except in the stands at the Emperor's Cup from time to time, untill the Raw and Smackdown in Japan. And I'm gonna have to agree with...whoever said it, that all the "eeeew, gross, I saw Big Show's butt" is a little childish. I thought it was really respectful of sumo and brave of him. Would any of you wear that? Didn't think so.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
benoitbrokemyneck
John Edwards is a faggot.

Posts 4109
Registered 3-17-2002
Location Inside The Internets

Mood: not dead yet

posted on 4-4-2005 at 11:37 PM Edit Post
quote:
Hehe.... Eugene talking about midgets is still funking funny as hell. Watching the show yet again to see what others might have seen that I didn't see... third times the charm?

I made the comments towards ModSquad because he is the one that threatened me. I won't be threatened. It's a gross abuse of power. I also sent a note with me crying over whoever that was who said they would "drive me off" the boards or whatever. Because he made me cry.

Man, Eugene really jumped the shark last night. That gimmick is as dead as *insert whatever extremely insensitive comment you want here, since the holocaust seemed to bother people*. I actually can't picture it even being salvaged with a heel turn or anything.

(see what I did there? I talked about Wrestlemania during a wrestlemania thread! I's gots me smarts!)

Keepin' it German

Cuthbert
Banned

Posts 246
Registered 1-3-2002

Mood:

posted on 4-4-2005 at 11:49 PM Edit Post
I saw 'bono before this show as well. I figured most people knew who he was and would respect the idea of him being a part of a respetful angle/match/whatever. When he achieved the rank of yokozuna, he got a lot of coverage, so I am surprised more didn't know about him. I do think it takes away from the match that he did "retire" 4 years ago. But since he was American born, it makes sense to use him as much as anyone else.

Trish's oufit was hot last night.

And I'm 29 and gainfully employed at a job that probably makes more than you (not that this is relevant)... I also own my own home, so if she got "home" I wouldn't know it. I wouldn't be surprised if my mom was picked up in a prostitution sting. The bitch was a slut.

Toffile
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1241
Registered 4-27-2004
Location Cow Country

Mood: Football

posted on 4-4-2005 at 11:51 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigfatgoalie
And people call me an insufferable douchebag...

Anyways, on a fact or fiction type of question...is WM worth deleting other "files" off a HDD for? Because the "feed" I've found is like 2 gigs.

I would definitely think so.

You had the 4 good matches, and of the 4 "bad" matches, only one truly blew. The ladder match had some really nice spots, including a Con-Ladder-To. (Been a while since we've seen that.)

Besides there's the visual of Big Show flying out of the ring and hitting his head on the apron.

In a thong, but still a sight worth seeing.

Figure Foreskin

Posts 2651
Registered 5-4-2004
Location 5-4-2004

posted on 4-5-2005 at 12:06 AM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by benoitbrokemyneck

Why isn't this your avatar!?

benoitbrokemyneck
John Edwards is a faggot.

Posts 4109
Registered 3-17-2002
Location Inside The Internets

Mood: not dead yet

posted on 4-5-2005 at 01:53 AM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by Figure Foreskin

Why isn't this your avatar!?

It is not everyday that some fucktard can make my brain explode by posting so much flushable fecal matter all over an otherwise cool thread. That is why.

And don't you just love my current avatar of Ax & Smash sporting their leather clad crotches for all to see?! Thought so.

New Topic New Poll

go to top