maclen
Showstopper

Posts 666
Registered 9-10-2003
Location 22 Acacia Ave

Mood: for a day

posted on 4-5-2005 at 10:04 PM Edit Post
Bless you Rick...
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
rk
Showstopper

Posts 622
Registered 3-11-2004
Location Canada

Mood: Barbiturates

posted on 4-5-2005 at 10:16 PM Edit Post
What? All this because he was looking for something to jerk off to?

I feel so unclean.

Figure Foreskin
Prefers punkerhardcore Penis

Posts 2651
Registered 5-4-2004
Location 5-4-2004

Mood: Paper > Rock

posted on 4-5-2005 at 11:00 PM Edit Post
Well, from the sound of it it was probably just some tame thing with two topless chicks making out or something. I really don't think Rick's into www.scat.horsepenis.com/barelylegal/transvestite/pissing/midgets.html or anything like that.

I'm a member of that website by the way. If anybody needs a password, I can hook you up.

"Any time you agree with Krydor, you're wrong."

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Attitude Adjuster
Making Mods Submit Since March, 2007

Posts 2343
Registered 8-13-2003
Location Parts Unknown

Mood: y Jack Melendez

posted on 4-5-2005 at 11:17 PM Edit Post
Come on, we all know it was simply www.trishandivorygetiton.com that ripped up The Rick's computer.

Sting is the dumbest man in wrestling. That's a well established fact. I'd personally find it offensive and out of character if Sting didn't volunteer to do the stupid thing.
--Lucky Lopez

PyroFalkon
Fella

Posts 453
Registered 11-17-2004
Location Xenia, Ohio

Mood:

posted on 4-6-2005 at 04:37 AM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by OORick
I should, like, go work for the NSA or something...

Fuck that, I think the CIA would be a better choice. You'd be wasted and have access to plenty of conspiracy-ridden material!

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   PyroFalkon 's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger   PyroFalkon 's Yahoo
Sudeep Popat
ButtViper

Posts 8
Registered 1-13-2002
Location Baroda, India

Mood:

posted on 4-6-2005 at 05:44 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by Attitude Adjuster
Come on, we all know it was simply www.trishandivorygetiton.com that ripped up The Rick's computer.

No Molly?

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
OORick
Monkey on a Rock

Posts 4484
Registered 12-27-2001
Location - The Birthplace of Aviation

Mood: See You in Hell ;)

posted on 4-7-2005 at 12:06 AM Edit Post
Yeah, no Molly? Ivory is *soooo* 2000. It just hasn't been the same for me and Ivory since she annoyed the living crap out of everything that moved at the All-Day-Long WM special that year... you give me a choice between two distasteful things I have to wake up to on Sunday mornings, and I pick "Church" over "hyperactive chick who doesn't realize I need a whole carafe of cranberry juice and some peace and quiet more than I need my own live version of Regis and Kelly" every time. Molly wins!

My infatuation with Ivory lingered in a diminished capacity for maybe another 2 years, but was killed for good following an entertaining anecdote from the Pillman 2001 event in Cinci that also involves Victoria and William Regal.

That anecdote? Shall not be spun here. Perhaps someday, as it is a much more hilarious and non-me-looking-stupid anecdote than the run-in I had with Raven, and the world could use more of those. But I'd rather get in and tell it right, which would take some boozing and about 2000 words. So not now. Perhaps you can all have some fun trying to envision exactly how The Rick, Regal, Victoria, and Ivory all fit together?!?

Instead, I'll just note that if rk wasn't asleep at the switch here, then you'd ALL know about my one and only perverted fetish and know that I get my cheap thrills at:

www.dudesnamedrichardgropingandlungingathotatlantacoeds.com

Christ, do I have to do *everything* around here? Pay the bills, write the columns, *and* make the funniest jokes that come at my own expense?

Rick

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
OOMatt
Crazy Go Nuts

Posts 1234
Registered 12-19-2002
Location St. Paul

Mood: Greatest Mood

posted on 4-7-2005 at 07:12 AM Edit Post
Man, I dominate the Mania predictions without even having seen Smackdown, and you can't even give that a mention?

You're slipping, sir.

[Edited on 4-7-2005 by OOMatt]

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   OOMatt 's Aim
rk
Showstopper

Posts 622
Registered 3-11-2004
Location Canada

Mood: Barbiturates

posted on 4-7-2005 at 01:21 PM Edit Post
Well, I was going to add that we all really need to chip in and get Erin a plane ticket to Dayton so you could have some "tension release" and prevent future "technical difficulties", but the joke seemed way too obvious.

The running gag is so much less fun when you're not only playing along, but leading the charge.

Figure Foreskin
Prefers punkerhardcore Penis

Posts 2651
Registered 5-4-2004
Location 5-4-2004

Mood: Paper > Rock

posted on 4-7-2005 at 07:08 PM Edit Post
Maybe it's time to retire "Rick hearts Erin" and move on to something new...

Jeb hearts Bulldog

Who's with me!?

"Any time you agree with Krydor, you're wrong."

Attitude Adjuster
Making Mods Submit Since March, 2007

Posts 2343
Registered 8-13-2003
Location Parts Unknown

Mood: y Jack Melendez

posted on 4-8-2005 at 12:08 PM Edit Post
Three way!

Jeb hearts Bulldog hearts...

...Orton!

Sting is the dumbest man in wrestling. That's a well established fact. I'd personally find it offensive and out of character if Sting didn't volunteer to do the stupid thing.
--Lucky Lopez

13FoXx
Banned

Posts 1
Registered 2-27-2005
Location Shaw AFB, SC

Mood: Buzzed

posted on 4-14-2005 at 05:56 AM Edit Post
I am teh sux.

[Edited on 4-14-2005 by ModSquad002]

"If I were a carpenter, and you were a douchebag"--Chris Moltisanti

<<  1    2  >>