GO DAYTON FLYERS!!!
Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: Letters from a Nut (OOKyle)
OO Kyle
The Rowdy One

Posts 2364
Registered 11-21-2002

Mood: McIan-tastic

posted on 3-8-2005 at 08:32 PM Edit Post
BFG: Just to address one other thing you mentioned: Yeah, I did the "I'm leaving" thing. As have many other people- Bonestein and yourself included. Yet oddly enough, I'm the only one that's being singled out for coming back after some time off.

I suppose that's the bottom line here: there were some people who were clearly glad to have me gone. Hey, more power to them. Eli says he doesn't like me because I was rude to him, but he's conveniently forgotten (or just doesn't care) that he was equally rude to ME. Bonestein hates me because I embarassed him back when I was writing the Smarkies, and he's never gotten over it like a normal person would.

But whatever their reasons, I would suggest that they confront me directly, as that is the usual function of a Message Board. Guess how many times I wrote about Bonestein or Eli or Salmonjunkie during my hiatus. If you guessed "zero" you win a pony. Yet every time I cruised back through this board, they were STILL whining about me. Makes me wonder if they're all not secretly glad I posted again, just so they'd have new material to complain about.

Stand back! There's a HURRICANE coming through! Several, in fact!

2HoT
The Immortal One

Posts 4818
Registered 3-23-2002
Location Yermomsbox PA

Mood: Cock-sure

posted on 3-8-2005 at 08:36 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by OO Kyle
BFG: Just to address one other thing you mentioned: Yeah, I did the "I'm leaving" thing. As have many other people- Bonestein and yourself included. Yet oddly enough, I'm the only one that's being singled out for coming back after some time off.

You are not being singled out for comming back. You are being singled out for your collosal jackassery.

Who wants soup?

bigfatgoalie
American Dream

Posts 7945
Registered 1-16-2002
Location Stratusphere

Mood: Stratusfied

posted on 3-8-2005 at 08:40 PM Edit Post
See 2Hot's post on coming back Kyle.

Also, the reason they made jokes about you (or attacks is you put it) is that you're a walking punchline now and forever on these boards. Sorta like how if somebody wants to give an example of an insufferable douchebag around here, they'll say BFG.

Although at the rate you're going, that'll soon be an honour you'll hold. That should tell you how badly you need to shut up about this.

OO Kyle
The Rowdy One

Posts 2364
Registered 11-21-2002

Mood: McIan-tastic

posted on 3-8-2005 at 08:42 PM Edit Post
You know, it suddenly struck me that I've posted more HERE, in a thread dedicated to bashing me, than I have to the entire rest of the board in the last six months.

That's both sad and pathetic. And what's really sad is that it all started over a post that was an inside-joke between me and OpTard- me bashing "the Lion King" and "Shawshank Remption". At the time, I posted it because I knew that Op would IM me in an indignant fashion- which he did. Well, mission accomplished, I shared a chuckle with a guy from the board.

But noooo, it couldn't just end with that. Salmonjunkie and Eli had to use it as an excuse to try and dry-hump me. So here we are NOW, with a thread that pretty much sums up what's wrong with each person that posted to it. Myself included.

Jeb, you once told me something very wise: basically, you said that nobody ever held Silence against a person. Lord I wish I'd taken your advice.

Stand back! There's a HURRICANE coming through! Several, in fact!

borntorun
God of This World

Posts -8684
Registered 7-22-2003
Location Breathe

Mood: House, Monk-E

posted on 3-8-2005 at 08:53 PM Edit Post
Well, now that you posted, this thread can't end on a moral. So, I'll leave you with this:

"Nobody ever holds silence against you. But when you try to hold yourself against silence, she can never cry, 'No!'"

Fake McCoy Comics

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   borntorun 's Aim
Chris Is Good517
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12571
Registered 1-10-2002
Location Little Rock, AR

Mood:

posted on 3-8-2005 at 08:58 PM Edit Post
This doesn't involve me. I should really stay out of this. But...

Kyle, I understand that you think you're in the right here, and that's fine. Nobody ever likes to say "I'm being a douche", but maybe your best bet is to quit trying to justify and make excuses and just start with apologizing the people that you've offended, dropping the issue, and moving on? It doesn't seem to me that everyone is calling for you to leave the boards and never come back, I think folks just want you to try not to act superior to them. So swallow your pride and apologize to Eli, Sal, Bones, and whoever else, both publically in this forum and privately via U2U, and I'm willing to bet it'll get you a lot furthur than arguing and arguing and arguing when you've got 85% of the boards telling you you're wrong, you're wrong, you're wrong. Apologize, drop it, go post about last night's RAW, and just try to blend in around here. Sal and Bones and Eli and BFG aren't unreasonable guys, I think they just want you to admit that your behavior is a bit juvenile.

Now, can't we all just get along?

Edit: I was working on writing this before I saw Jeb's post. I don't wanna be in no trouble with the pope. Please disregard.

[Edited on 3-8-2005 by Chris Is Good517]

Monday Night Flaw, a podcast about professional wrestling starring OO's own Figure Foreskin as Andy the Smarmy Host and Chris Is Good517 as Cousin Balki.

Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

Mood: partypartyparty

posted on 3-8-2005 at 09:09 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by OO Kyle

I suppose that's the bottom line here: there were some people who were clearly glad to have me gone. Hey, more power to them. Eli says he doesn't like me because I was rude to him, but he's conveniently forgotten (or just doesn't care) that he was equally rude to ME. Bonestein hates me because I embarassed him back when I was writing the Smarkies, and he's never gotten over it like a normal person would.

But whatever their reasons, I would suggest that they confront me directly, as that is the usual function of a Message Board. Guess how many times I wrote about Bonestein or Eli or Salmonjunkie during my hiatus. If you guessed "zero" you win a pony. Yet every time I cruised back through this board, they were STILL whining about me. Makes me wonder if they're all not secretly glad I posted again, just so they'd have new material to complain about.

Wait a second... you embarassed me when you were writing the Smarkies? How is that? I would think that you were the one who should have been embarassed by trotting out that shit. I've never held a grudge against you. Get over yourself. Where are these "vicious attacks"? I called you an asshole in that Movies thread. Get over it. You ARE an asshole, and I stand by my statement that when salmonjunkie flames you, there's a very good chance that you are that much of an asshole.

Second of all, when I took a break from OO, I didn't make like a little girl and create a big deal about it. I just left. I didn't crave the attention like your pathetic ass did. Maybe that's why no one said anything when I came back.

You whine and whine and whine, then mix in some bitching about how you are a victim here. Read the U2U you sent me, Nancy. I honestly think that was pretty unprovoked and personal. In conclusion, if you really think I'm a coward, U2U me and I'll give you my phone number, and we can talk about it, you fat bitch.

That's racism man! I love to racism bro!

bigfatgoalie
American Dream

Posts 7945
Registered 1-16-2002
Location Stratusphere

Mood: Stratusfied

posted on 3-8-2005 at 09:11 PM Edit Post
Mods...please do your thing...

"nobody ever held Silence against a person"

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll

go to top