GO DAYTON FLYERS!!!
Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: Letters from a Nut (OOKyle)
Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

Mood: partypartyparty

posted on 3-8-2005 at 02:22 AM Edit Post
Letters from a Nut (OOKyle)

Subject: Fuck you, shithead.
To: Bonestein
Sent: 3-7-2005 at 11:59 AM
Message: First of all, you're a coward. Second of all, you're an asswipe. Third of all, you're the kind of cretin that that only the Internet can spawn- the asskissing Fuckwit.

Other than that, have a nice day, jerkoff.

I proudly received this in my U2U in-box today. I'm not even sure what he's referring to, because I can't remember making any post about him, seeing as he hasn't crossed my mind since he left in a bitch hissy-fit. But it is nice to know that he thinks about me enough to get so mad over something I did (or didn't do, I don't know). Kyle, I know you're reading this, and the only thing that really made me think was how I am a coward. Expand on this please.

Did anyone else get one of these? I'm sure he had to have sent this to more than just me, he sounds like it's PMS time for him.

[Edited on 3-8-2005 by Bonestein]

That's racism man! I love to racism bro!

doublee
The Immortal One

Posts 4014
Registered 2-9-2003
Location Raleigh, NC

Mood: Mr. Jiggy-Fly

posted on 3-8-2005 at 03:00 AM Edit Post
Really, I hope he is doing okay. I know he could get into pissing contests with the best of them around here, but that just does seem like him to do that. I could be wrong though.

Really, the only person I have seen giving him a hard time when he sporadically pops up is Sal.

<-- If 'ya ain't down with that Bart's got two words for 'ya...

http://www.myspace.com/doubleenc
Doublee's Sports Blog

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger   doublee 's Yahoo
markout
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1300
Registered 1-4-2002
Location Elsewhere

Mood: Zen-tastic

posted on 3-8-2005 at 03:02 AM Edit Post
I got this from N/A:

To: markout
Sent: 3-6-2005 at 02:14 AM

Hence my angry drunken reply to his Jeb-hating thread. What's with all the hate here lately?

Do NOT fuck with my chi.

salmonjunkie
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12914
Registered 6-25-2002
Location Sunny Seattle, WA

Mood: FICKLE!

posted on 3-8-2005 at 03:43 AM Edit Post
Kyle sent me a love letter. It's a doozy. I typed out a long reply to him and was just gonna keep it between him and me.

But since you guys are receiving love letters, too, I say fuck it. Let the son of a bitch be exposed for the massive piece of crap that he is. Besides, I've lost respect for him quite some time ago. Here it is, unedited for the world to see.

quote:
from my secret admirerererer
Fuck off and die. See, asswipe, I haven't commented on YOUR ignorant, pathetic ass even once- it's always you, upset because I have different opinions than you. You know something dipshit? I couldn't care less what your opinions are, that's why I don't typically respond to the juvenile, idiotic, uniformed SHIT that you post to this board.

But I guess that some part of your brain recognizes me as your superior, which is why you take it so personally every time I post an opinion. But I'd take it as a personal favor if you'd either just post something rational (hard for you, I know) or just stop pathologically stalking me with your idiotic flames.

This is what I wrote:

Listen, Kyle. This has nothing to do with your opinion. I wish you knew this, but I happen to agree with you a whole lot more than you think. In fact I have probably publicly agreed with you more so than not. You seem to like to focus on the times I disagree with you. But that's not the problem to me. The problem is when you're being a complete dickhead about things and a condescending bastard. I don't get upset about your opinion differing mine. Hell, I don't really even get upset in these boards much. It seems that you're the one that does. With the exception for maybe the last two or three times, my jabs at you were meant to be in a joking manner, not to be insulting. But now, I've just think you're an asshole. Plain and simple. Seriously, STOP FLATTERING YOURSELF.

I've only been an asshole to you because you've pretty much called me a moron unprovoked over and over again. I don't care about your opinion before. I just hate your attitude and the way you express your opinion. That's always been my problem with BFG. He's a dick about expressing his opinion, too. The only thing different between you and BFG is that you're a hell of a lot smarter than him, and he's much less of an insufferable douchebag than you are.

So maybe I'm being a child by calling you out on it unprovoked. But you can't say you haven't done it to me before. 90% of the time I've been nothing but nice to you on these boards. You seem to forget that.

quote:
juvenile, idiotic, uniformed SHIT that you post to this board.

Aw, you really do care! I'm sorry that I don't have a pressing need to project myself as an uber-intelligent prodigy around these boards. I put my brain at the door when I come to this forum, that's my style. I'm certainly capable of complete buffoonery and idiocy, and prefer to let that happen on these boards and save my brain for other things. You may think I'm mentally deficient or a complete retard, and really, I can live with that. It's not like I have anything to prove.

I can accept that you don't like me, and that's fine. I can live with that too. Problem is, I don't know why. Other than the small handful of times we've clashed on extremely trivial matters, and maybe once or twice on CE, I don't see where we had any real arguments. But the fact is, you don't like me. Like I said, I'm cool with that. You don't have to. That's not my problem. But the fact remains, you're a dick. If you were actually a nice guy who was friendly and simply didn't like me for whatever, I'd be less inclined to jump at you when you post these days.

You seem to have a decent life. You've been successful, you're a smart guy, and you have a family and a child. Why are you such a miserable bastard? You might be more educated than me (and you're older than me by ten years, so I do hope you are) and certainly are more educated than a lot of people on this board (dear me, I'm almost giving you a blowjob now), and I suppose that's where you have this "my opinion is better than every one else, and you're a moron if you disagree with me". But no, that doesn't work for me, because there are certainly other people on this board who have a stronger mental acumen than I, and aren't as high-and-mighty about it. Despite what you think, I don't find you superior to me in the least bit because I'm not a complete dickhead who has this need to feel superior over other people.

quote:
See, asswipe, I haven't commented on YOUR ignorant, pathetic ass even once.

That's a lie.

I'm going to give you a link to what I posted a while back after YOU brought up MY name unprovoked in CE. http://www.onlineonslaught.com/OOForums/viewthread.php?tid=10444&page=3#pid106546

I even responded to you there in a semi-rational manner, and I'm probably repeating a lot of that post here, but what the hey. I hope you can see why I jump at you now and call you a dick whenever possible, whether you mention my name or not. To beat a dead horse, it's not about your opinion. It's about how you express it. That was enough provoking for me, regardless of whether you said my name or not. That last series of posts was about calling you out on it. And be honest, how many times have we all done that to guys like BFG? In fact, how many times have you done that to mcian/Omega? They may be tools, but unlike you, they don't get all nearly as bent out of shape and self-righteous about it as you have been in the last couple months.

Here's the sad thing, Kyle. Until that post, I really did not dislike you. Sure you and I had a spat before that, but at least before then, I respected you. I no longer do.

Listen. I'm not calling you an asshole because I don't like you (at least, not in this U2U. But that is the reason why I do it on the boards). I'm calling you an asshole because that's what you are. And not in the good and funny way that Jeb is. To me, you seem to be an unfriendly and miserable person.

So there, I've said my peace. I am completely done with you. We're supposed to be on OO to have a good time. In fact, I've have a good time riling you up and being an ass to you. But in my mind, YOU DESERVED IT. And perhaps you care, perhaps you don't. I'm going to go with the former, because, hey, you took the time to write this scathing U2U to me.

So how's this? From now on, you can go on and post freely and be a dick to everyone else on the board, I won't respond. In fact, I PROMISE you right now, with a digital handshake that I will never mention your worthless name again on these boards. Iíll pretend you donít exist, you pretend I donít exist. Although honestly, I've had too much fun telling OO that you're an ass. I suppose that makes me an, ass too. But screw it, I donít want to be the dickhead here.

However, if you ever mention my name again, I will continue to throw your name around as much as I can, just to piss you off. I will respond to every thing you say with a simple ďNo, Kyle, youíre just a douchebag.Ē I sit in front of a computer at work all day, and have a lot of downtime here, so it really wonít take but a minute of my day to do so. You will hate being on these boards so much that you will never want to come back. That's not a threat, that's not a warning. It just is. And it'll be fun. After all, fun is the one and only reason I come to these boards.

Oh, and I know I'm a month late, but, would you be my valentine? I mean, I am obsessed with you, right?

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   salmonjunkie 's Aim   salmonjunkie 's Yahoo
bigfatgoalie
American Dream

Posts 7945
Registered 1-16-2002
Location Stratusphere

Mood: Stratusfied

posted on 3-8-2005 at 08:17 AM Edit Post
The sad thing is that it wasn't Kyle fault...it was my fault for making him an ass. I give you three reasons:

1 - We share the same last name. He couldn't live without being the biggest prick with the last name Maxwell.

2 - I booked him to face Thai at OO Backlash...I started the blood feud!

3 - I sent him an u2u with a pass to tawneestone.com which expired...leaving him with no stroke material and too much tension.

But seriously, I sent him an email back a while ago and he basically admitted to being the world's biggest ass. I kinda regret killing the pass by giving it to him...oh well.

Figure Foreskin
Prefers punkerhardcore Penis

Posts 2651
Registered 5-4-2004
Location 5-4-2004

Mood: Paper > Rock

posted on 3-8-2005 at 09:14 AM Edit Post
Damn markout, I was hoping I was the only one who got a love letter from that ray of sunshine. Bro must've stayed up all night sending 'em to various OOsters.

"From: N/A
To: Figure Foreskin
Sent: 3-6-2005 an 01:46 AM
Message: of all the pathetic losers on here you are by far the worst

go fuck yourself"

I'm kinda proud of that, I'm a bigger loser than any of you. Take that!

"Any time you agree with Krydor, you're wrong."

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

posted on 3-8-2005 at 09:25 AM Edit Post
I am shocked... SHOCKED... that people have been getting hate letters from someone and I wasn't included.

Hey N/A, I'm gonna tie you to a chair and make you watch me plow your mother. How do you like that?

ModSquad
Hello, future girlfriend

Posts 3472
Registered 1-30-2003

Mood: Trumpy

posted on 3-8-2005 at 09:26 AM Edit Post
Hate to leave you out Bones:

Subject: The thing that sucks worse then you
To: ModSquad
Sent: 3-6-2005 at 02:11 AM

"The moment that The Rick tells me that I am in the wrong then I will stop. And since I have 10 years of reading his work under my belt I feel fairly confident that he won't since he is a proponent of thinking differently. Save the threats."

Figure Foreskin

Posts 2651
Registered 5-4-2004
Location 5-4-2004

posted on 3-8-2005 at 09:29 AM Edit Post
of all the pathetic losers on here you are by far the worst

I still win, Mod.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ModSquad
Hello, future girlfriend

Posts 3472
Registered 1-30-2003

Mood: Trumpy

posted on 3-8-2005 at 09:42 AM Edit Post
Yeah, but the things that sucks worse then me is NOTHING!!!

Edit: to correct the word and make it bold.

[Edited on 3-8-2005 by ModSquad]

"The moment that The Rick tells me that I am in the wrong then I will stop. And since I have 10 years of reading his work under my belt I feel fairly confident that he won't since he is a proponent of thinking differently. Save the threats."

Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

posted on 3-8-2005 at 09:50 AM Edit Post
How do you even argue with genius like that?

Can't we all just pass around the bong or something and get along?

Figure Foreskin

Posts 2651
Registered 5-4-2004
Location 5-4-2004

posted on 3-8-2005 at 10:08 AM Edit Post
Has anyone really ever has their day ruined by an angry U2U? I can't think of anything anyone could write in one that would elicit anything other than a laugh and a DELETED! (tm, StrongBad) Why would you even respond to a moron like that? I could see sending me a few. Hell, I deserve it, what with all the BUUUUUUUUUUUUURNing I've been doing around here lately. But why ModSquad? That's just a sure-fire way to end up with something stupid as your Custom Status.

That was you who put "Jeb makes my nipples hard" on N/A's, right? And my personal favorite, I_Am_Always_Right's "Proved Wrong"

2HoT
The Immortal One

Posts 4818
Registered 3-23-2002
Location Yermomsbox PA

Mood: Cock-sure

posted on 3-8-2005 at 02:17 PM Edit Post
I got one too...

quote:
To: 2HoT
Sent: 3-5-2005 at 11:15 PM

in the ass

The thing I don't get is that I don't recall ever even acknowledging his existance.

Anyway, I told him to stay in school.

Who wants soup?

borntorun
God of This World

Posts -8684
Registered 7-22-2003
Location Breathe

Mood: House, Monk-E

posted on 3-8-2005 at 03:15 PM Edit Post
Funny, I received this note:

To: Mexico
CC: borntorun
Sent: 1-19-1917 at 11:15 PM

Berlin, January 19, 1917

On the first of February we intend to begin submarine warfare unrestricted. In spite of this, it is our intention to endeavor to keep neutral the United States of America.

If this attempt is not successful, we propose an alliance on the following basis with Mexico: That we shall make war together and together make peace. We shall give general financial support, and it is understood that Mexico is to reconquer the lost territory in New Mexico, Texas, and Arizona. The details are left to you for settlement....

You are instructed to inform the President of Mexico of the above in the greatest confidence as soon as it is certain that there will be an outbreak of war with the United States and suggest that the President of Mexico, on his own initiative, should communicate with Japan suggesting adherence at once to this plan; at the same time, offer to mediate between Germany and Japan.

Please call to the attention of the President of Mexico that the employment of ruthless submarine warfare now promises to compel England to make peace in a few months.

Zimmerman
(Secretary of State)

Fake McCoy Comics

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   borntorun 's Aim
mooseheadjack

Posts 10512
Registered 5-13-2002
Location over here

Mood: plotting evil

posted on 3-8-2005 at 03:50 PM Edit Post
It warms my heart to see a WWI reference, I think I love you BTR

My personal fuck-off list: 1. Tony Romo 2. Eli Manning 3. The New York Yankees 4. LeBron James 5. Kobe Bryant 6. SEC Fans 7. The SEC 8. the Political Right 9. religion 10. Almost everything the WWE does

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   mooseheadjack 's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger
OO Kyle
The Rowdy One

Posts 2364
Registered 11-21-2002

Mood: McIan-tastic

posted on 3-8-2005 at 07:47 PM Edit Post
There's really only one problem with what Bonestein is saying:

It's untrue.

But whatever turns him on. *shrug*

EDIT: also, for the record, I'd like to point out that I haven't made -any- posts in recent memory attacking Bonestein, or anyone else on this board. In fact, I haven't even mentioned anyone, especially Bonestein, unless it was in response to a personal attack.

So, look around the boards. Look at how often Bonestein (and one or two others) have, for no reason, lauched personal attacks on me. Then look for how many times I've attacked them. Then draw your own conclusions about our respective characters.

I have no idea why Bonestein is behaving this way towards me. I have to say that I find it highly inappropriate, and somewhat creepy.

[Edited on 3-8-2005 by OO Kyle]

Stand back! There's a HURRICANE coming through! Several, in fact!

Eli
The Immortal One

Posts 4503
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood: Careworn

posted on 3-8-2005 at 07:52 PM Edit Post
And what of your fucked up u2us? While your calling Bones a liar how about addressing why you chose to send shitty u2us to people seemingly out of nowhere?

The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Eli 's Aim   Eli 's Yahoo
2HoT
The Immortal One

Posts 4818
Registered 3-23-2002
Location Yermomsbox PA

posted on 3-8-2005 at 07:53 PM Edit Post
No comment on the Salmonjunkie situation?

Who wants soup?

bigfatgoalie
American Dream

Posts 7945
Registered 1-16-2002
Location Stratusphere

posted on 3-8-2005 at 07:58 PM Edit Post
Kyle,

Go here (NSFW) and relieve some of your tension. Seriously dude, when Thai is pissed at you it's time to step back and think before you type.

BFG

OO Kyle
The Rowdy One

Posts 2364
Registered 11-21-2002

posted on 3-8-2005 at 08:02 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eli
And what of your fucked up u2us? While your calling Bones a liar how about addressing why you chose to send shitty u2us to people seemingly out of nowhere?

You and I don't like each other, Eli. That's never been a secret on this board. However, I merely repeat what I've said above. On my relatively few forays back to this forum, have I attacked, or even MENTIONED Bonestein? Or you?

Yet I can show you were guys like Bonestein and a few others have launched vicious personal, PUBLIC attacks on me. This thread, for instance. Show me any thread I've started where I've insulted or attacked Bonestein.

In one case, I was attacked personally over my choice of "worst movie" on the Movie boards. You wouldn't stand for personal attacks like that for one minute, Eli.

And I know, because you once complained to Mod Squad about me over an arguement we had here on the board. So it's not exactly like you're shy about defending yourself, are you? But hey, apparently I'm supposed to just sit back and absorb all types of personal attacks and insults, right?

EDIT: You know, the thing that surprises me here is that it's BONESTEIN we're talking about. If the guy did anything other than troll, I guess I could see why there could be some doubt as to what's going on. But take the aforementioned Movie thread. His sole contribution to it was an attack on ME.

bigfatgoalie
American Dream

Posts 7945
Registered 1-16-2002
Location Stratusphere

posted on 3-8-2005 at 08:08 PM Edit Post
YES YOU ARE!!!

Look, NOBODY on this board take more jabs then me...and nopbody deserves them more then me most of the time. Look, when you are having an "argument" it's ok to run with it...but eventually after you've been made to look the fool you SHUT THE HELL UP.

On the subject of Bones a, he attacks everybody...he'd probably call his own mother bad names if she posted something stupid on this forum...that's him, and you learn to snip back or deal with it. I don't like his gay bashing, but the fact is the Mods always put him in check if he crosses the line or runs too long with it.

Look, I understand telling this board to fuck up and taking a leave...but if you're going to come back, come back for the reasons you started posting in the first place. Don't come back to be a petty ass clown.

OO Kyle
The Rowdy One

Posts 2364
Registered 11-21-2002

posted on 3-8-2005 at 08:10 PM Edit Post
quote:

Look, I understand telling this board to fuck up and taking a leave...but if you're going to come back, come back for the reasons you started posting in the first place. Don't come back to be a petty ass clown.

Just out of curiosity BFG, where have I been "a petty ass clown"?

EDIT, as edits are inevitable today it seems: What if I don't WANT to "snip back" at Bones? And besides, I'm confused here- this whole stupid thread revolves around Bones saying that I DID snip back at him.

So which is it? Am I a "petty ass clown" for not snipping back at Bones? Or because he claims I snipped back at him? Or could it possibly be that MAYBE I'm just wondering why what *I* post, and how I post it, is such a big concern to some people?

bigfatgoalie
American Dream

Posts 7945
Registered 1-16-2002
Location Stratusphere

posted on 3-8-2005 at 08:14 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by OO Kyle
Yet I can show you were guys like Bonestein and a few others have launched vicious personal, PUBLIC attacks on me. This thread, for instance. Show me any thread I've started where I've insulted or attacked Bonestein.

OO Kyle
The Rowdy One

Posts 2364
Registered 11-21-2002

posted on 3-8-2005 at 08:16 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigfatgoalie
quote:
Originally posted by OO Kyle

Ah. I see. So defending myself from makes me an "ass clown" But apparently, had I just descended to Bone's level, and attacked him in return, I wouldn't be "an ass clown".

2HoT
The Immortal One

Posts 4818
Registered 3-23-2002
Location Yermomsbox PA

posted on 3-8-2005 at 08:20 PM Edit Post
I am still curious about the Salmonjunkie situation.

Who wants soup?

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll

go to top