The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: OO rereviewed
I_Am_Always_Right
Proved Wrong

Posts 46
Registered 2-7-2005
Location Bansville

Mood: Asshole

posted on 2-26-2005 at 01:31 AM Edit Post
OO rereviewed

Best column on the OO and it's not even close.

Good job and keep them coming.

Any plans on switching to WCW when you are done? Should make for some good comedy.

No, I am Always Right
ButtViper

Posts 2
Registered 2-8-2005
Location Truth or Consequences, NM

Mood: Correct.

posted on 2-26-2005 at 01:52 AM Edit Post
That's just not true. I quote:
quote:
The Broad Perspective is quickly, and almost too easily becoming the best part of OnlineOnslaught.

But, hey, at least you didn't misspell anything in your post this time, fathead.

I'm just curious about something. When the board memory was wiped by that hacker, did you think that all the posters' memories were wiped, too? Because I have this strong recollection of you being an insufferable douchebag. And I'm positive I'm not alone.

I'm sorry. That's just not true.

Figure Foreskin
Prefers punkerhardcore Penis

Posts 2651
Registered 5-4-2004
Location 5-4-2004

Mood: Paper > Rock

posted on 2-26-2005 at 10:18 AM Edit Post
Not a douchebag, the bag is not the offensive part of the douche apperatus. The more apprapos part of the douche to use as an insult is the nozzle: it actually penetrates and blasts forth the liquid. The correct term for I_Am_Always_Right is "Douche Nozzle"

(Douche Nozzle vs. Douchebag arguement, tm Adam Carolla, 2004)

"Any time you agree with Krydor, you're wrong."

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
metallikid
The Immortal One

Posts 4898
Registered 12-17-2002
Location Orlando, Florida

Mood: Super

posted on 2-26-2005 at 03:20 PM Edit Post
Isn't douche the offensive part. Is a nozzle any more offenseive then a bag? I'm thinking the liquid itself is the insult. Therefore I am Always Right is neither a douchebag nor a douche nozzle, he is simply a douche.

It's Great to be a Florida Gator!

markout
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1300
Registered 1-4-2002
Location Elsewhere

Mood: Zen-tastic

posted on 2-27-2005 at 03:56 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by I_Am_Always_Right

Any plans on switching to WCW when you are done? Should make for some good comedy.

Hey there, kitten. We thought you left us. But you're back for more fun. Hooray!

I don't know about switching to WCW but you ponder switching to decaf. Or another message board.

Do NOT fuck with my chi.

borntorun
God of This World

Posts -8684
Registered 7-22-2003
Location Breathe

Mood: House, Monk-E

posted on 2-27-2005 at 04:08 PM Edit Post
And what the hell is "oo rereviewed?" Who writes it? I've always wanted to read a recap of an OO column years after it was originally published. Oh, wait, that's OOld SchOOl. I'm sure Rick would appreciate you complimenting the fact that his old work is the best stuff currently on Online Onslaught.

(Adam, I know he's talking about you, and I appreciate your work. But he could at least get the name right.)

Fake McCoy Comics

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   borntorun 's Aim
Operation Retard
Beats me, I'm gay!

Posts 3301
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood:

posted on 2-27-2005 at 05:38 PM Edit Post
shut up, borntowalk. getting names right is totally overrated.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Operation+Retard 's Aim
No, I am Always Right
ButtViper

Posts 2
Registered 2-8-2005
Location Truth or Consequences, NM

Mood: Correct.

posted on 2-28-2005 at 09:50 AM Edit Post
FOR THE LAST TIME, NO.

Look, I_Am_Always_Right, I know you want to prove that you're better than me. But you know you can't. So that's why I think this challenge is stupid. You can u2u me about it all you want, but it won't solve anything.

First off, I don't want to be part of your "write off," because it's a waste of time. Deciding who writes the "Best Doctor Who Plot" has nothing to do with me hating you and you being a little pissypants.

Secondly, I think you're a moron.

Third, any Doctor Who fan fiction "competition" can't be measured by anything scientific. It comes down to who likes what. Who would judge? Do you trust anyone on OO to be a careful and objective judge? I don't think so. You probably think everyone is against you, and even if we found someone objective, you'd probably claim they didn't get what you were trying to do with the "Tom Baker" Who and a rewriting of the history of the Daleks.

Sorry. There's no way for us to "meet on the battlefield," as you say. Like I said, no one can be always fair. Also, I think the Tardis is the name of the box that they put developmentally disabled kids in so they can't hurt themselves. I keep thinking this is your home.

No. For the last time, no. Stop messaging me. We're not having a Doctor Who write-off. There's a juice box in your tardis.

I'm sorry. That's just not true.

blackdragon
The Great One

Posts 3578
Registered 11-9-2003
Location United States

Mood: Nostalgic

posted on 2-28-2005 at 06:13 PM Edit Post
Dr. What? You juniors take that non-wrestling shit someplace else. The grown ups are trying to have a fuckin' civilized discussion. Got damn kids.

http://blogjob.com/geeksmarksandnerds/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Figure Foreskin

Posts 2651
Registered 5-4-2004
Location 5-4-2004

posted on 2-28-2005 at 11:16 PM Edit Post
No, I am Always Right, I hearby challenge you to a Molly Homemaker Cherry Cobler Bake-off. We will settle our differences IN THE KITCHEN!!! All the OO Posters will sample our baked goods and we'll see who's the man.

I am Always Fair
ButtViper

Posts 1
Registered 2-28-2005
Location In the Center

Mood: Impartial

posted on 2-28-2005 at 11:34 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by No, I am Always Right

Third, any Doctor Who fan fiction "competition" can't be measured by anything scientific. It comes down to who likes what. Who would judge? Do you trust anyone on OO to be a careful and objective judge? I don't think so. You probably think everyone is against you, and even if we found someone objective, you'd probably claim they didn't get what you were trying to do with the "Tom Baker" Who and a rewriting of the history of the Daleks.

I will judge. It is my sworn duty to uphold the principles of objectivity and impartiality. The sword of justice has no scabbard; therefore, my blade is always unsheathed.

quote:
Like I said, no one can be always fair.

I am.

I shall refrain from further comment, as I do not wish to taint this competition in any manner. The truth will win out.

It is in justice that the ordering of society is centered.

microplay_24
The Great One

Posts 3193
Registered 1-10-2004
Location Toronto, Ontario

Mood:

posted on 3-1-2005 at 12:22 AM Edit Post
What the fuck's up with this thread, anyway.

Microplay - first ever OOWF World Heavyweight Champion

Owner of The "Reggie IC" #002
2004 bOOardies - Breakthrough Poster of The Year

Figure Foreskin

Posts 2651
Registered 5-4-2004
Location 5-4-2004

posted on 3-1-2005 at 12:39 AM Edit Post
No one really knows, Microplay, this is all we have to go on.

quote:
Originally posted by I_Am_Always_Right

I'd say its a I_Am_Always_Right sucks/Douchebag vs Douche Nozzle vs Just Plain Douche/posters challenge each other to moronic contests thread.

New Topic New Poll

go to top