The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: For my 1000th post.......
ConcreteTG
The Great One

Posts 3613
Registered 10-6-2002
Location sitting on a guardrail

Mood: Heroic

posted on 1-12-2005 at 03:27 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
For my 1000th post.......

I decided to just say "Thank you for giving me so much to talk about" on this board. I really had trouble coming up with something earth-shattering enough to place here, but the other choices seemed selfish or downright pandering to the rest of the OOsters here.

- I didn't want to talk about my grabbing of nikkiheyman.com (which will not be up until spring, officially, got too much going on between now and March 1st)

- I did want to start an "I was there" thread for OOsters to brag about attending history (Good or bad). I may still do so in another section.

- I didn't want to brag about the shows I've attended since moving to Ohio in late 02 because Microplay would shoot me. Repeatedly. Then steal my ticket stubs and pictures. Then hang ME on the wall.

- I did want to make a confession to you folks because I have to. You see, when I started as a posting OOster a couple of years ago I was fighting a huge case of internet paranoia. I have already had to deal with one internet stalker (or two) and decided there was an easier way to play this out. I hope that I do not upset anyone here, but I know you guys will understand if I at least explained myself.

My name is Laura, I am indeed female, as is Nikki Heyman. (Please note: ConcreteTG the wrestler is still male)

I realize this is gonna surprise a lot of people, but I felt that I had to be honest with you guys since you've been really cool to me. I've also seen that you're nice to the other gals here (Lorey, rk, rasslinjunkie, Alana).

I'm sorry if I've decieved so many people here. Please accept my apologies for hiding this from you.

And I'm also sorry that no pictures of my "rack" will appear on this board

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   ConcreteTG 's Aim
mooseheadjack

Posts 10512
Registered 5-13-2002
Location over here

Mood: plotting evil

posted on 1-12-2005 at 03:35 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY SHIT!!
HOLY SHIT!!
HOLY SHIT!!

Nah, just playin, now THAT is how you swerve an entire board. Congrats on the 1000th post, i hope you are around for many thousand more. Now get up to the OOWF thread and post there!

Out of curiosity, what happened to your avatar, it is all blurry and funky lately

My personal fuck-off list: 1. Tony Romo 2. Eli Manning 3. The New York Yankees 4. LeBron James 5. Kobe Bryant 6. SEC Fans 7. The SEC 8. the Political Right 9. religion 10. Almost everything the WWE does

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   mooseheadjack 's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger
OO Don South
And I am AWESOME

Posts 186
Registered 11-26-2004

Mood: QuasiOptimistic

posted on 1-12-2005 at 03:50 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Always wondered why I had a strange read on Concrete. Great Swerve, if only the E could do that. Thought there was some Androgyny in the Nikki pic, but I thought it made the character better, so I let it go. Damn I should have studied it harder. Your just too anvil free Concrete.
Omega
Call me McIan

Posts 1466
Registered 4-29-2004

Mood: MacIan

posted on 1-12-2005 at 03:54 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Congrats on the 1000th post - no idea that you were actually a chick, good swerve!

Slade
The Immortal One

Posts 4741
Registered 11-10-2002
Location Wherever I Damn Well Please

Mood: 423-GET-FAME

posted on 1-12-2005 at 03:54 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I cannot believe I had some heated arguments many months ago with a girl about how talented Randy Orton was - and she was the one saying that he sucked! All girls (women, too) are supposed to squeal with glee at the awesomeness that is Randy Orton.

Thanks to you, Concrete, I now know that everything I thought I knew about wrestling is wrong. Way to ruin it all for me!

And congratulations on having graduated into the thousandaires club.

The award for the most laughable cringe-worthy attempt at clever colour commentary goes to:

"When you're dating The Architect, you start to get some more plans." - Renee Young, Extreme Rules 2019

Attitude Adjuster
Making Mods Submit Since March, 2007

Posts 2343
Registered 8-13-2003
Location Parts Unknown

Mood: y Jack Melendez

posted on 1-12-2005 at 05:20 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
To think when we got into the Sharpie on the Pole battle, I actually called you on being a woman and then let it go. Dang...

So for all the times I called you "Dude," I apologize.

Congrats on 1,000 posts, and doing so without pissing anyone off. My goal now is to be like Concrete TG. Well, you know, except for the chick thing...

Sting is the dumbest man in wrestling. That's a well established fact. I'd personally find it offensive and out of character if Sting didn't volunteer to do the stupid thing.
--Lucky Lopez

blackdragon
The Great One

Posts 3578
Registered 11-9-2003
Location United States

Mood: Nostalgic

posted on 1-12-2005 at 05:43 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Okay.....

What's with all the surprises? RK's a chick, Blown Spot's black, I'm like 2% Mexican, and now, my final bed-rock, the foundation of which I stood upon proudly has crumbled beneath my feet. With that said, fuck it. Doesn't matter to me. CTG is still as cool as ever in my book and I always did wonder about the whole Nikki being spelled all feminine. Other than that, congratulations on your 1000th post and perhaps in three or four years, I too will reach that plateau. Dig the Saiya-jins in your avatar.

***edited because after years of practicing, I still can't spell

[Edited on 1-12-2005 by blackdragon]

http://blogjob.com/geeksmarksandnerds/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
birdyman47
Showstopper

Posts 523
Registered 12-27-2004
Location No longer babysitting criminals

Mood:

posted on 1-12-2005 at 05:48 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
huh, as a n00b am I now witnessing one of the bigger revalations on the board?...

congrat on the 1k...maybe one day i will be in that club!

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

salmonjunkie
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12817
Registered 6-25-2002
Location Sunny Seattle, WA

Mood: FICKLE!

posted on 1-12-2005 at 06:50 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I knew it as soon as you said you were Nikki Heyman. No man spells their nickname / alter-ego name "Nikki".

Unless you're the bass player from Motley Crue. But even then, he was wearing high heels, spandex, and lipstick when he made named himself that.

Congratulations!

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   salmonjunkie 's Aim   salmonjunkie 's Yahoo
G-B
G-B Classic

Posts 2198
Registered 12-26-2002
Location The Buck, AZ

Mood: Old Schooley...

posted on 1-12-2005 at 06:51 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Okay, so I don't read all of the postings around here, but Concrete, I thought you were female all along. I figured with the whole Nikki Heyman thing that you were.

Anyway, I enjoy your posts regardless fo gender, so keep it up!

ConcreteTG
The Great One

Posts 3613
Registered 10-6-2002

posted on 1-12-2005 at 07:26 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Thanks, everyone, for being cool about this ^_^

I figured that there'd be some questions when it came to "Nikki" but no one ever called me on it.

And to some of those who have posted....

Moose, much appreciated on the "Holy shit" chant, that beats "OMG CONCRETE'S A CHICK~!!!!1!!1!!"

Slade- trust me, friend, we're not all gaga over Orton. I'll admit some of the reasons I watch wrestling involve half-naked guys in spandex beating the crap out of each other, but I watch the "wrestling" of it, too.

AA - "Dude" is fine with me, don't go out of your way to say "Dudette"

BD- glad you like the new av, I've been a DBZ fan since 94 (before it came here and Funimation utterly ruined it)

Sal, G-B - you found me out without me speaking up.

Thanks a lot guys, I thought some of you would be angry

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   ConcreteTG 's Aim
mooseheadjack

Posts 10512
Registered 5-13-2002
Location over here

Mood: plotting evil

posted on 1-12-2005 at 07:30 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
mad? nah, we could probably use a few more females around here to class the joint up, for awhile there I think there was one female (alana) who only posted on occasion. We were about two seconds from reverting to cavemen and grunting posts to each other.

[Edited on 1-12-2005 by mooseheadjack]

My personal fuck-off list: 1. Tony Romo 2. Eli Manning 3. The New York Yankees 4. LeBron James 5. Kobe Bryant 6. SEC Fans 7. The SEC 8. the Political Right 9. religion 10. Almost everything the WWE does

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   mooseheadjack 's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger
2HoT
The Immortal One

Posts 4818
Registered 3-23-2002
Location Yermomsbox PA

Mood: Cock-sure

posted on 1-12-2005 at 07:33 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
I'll admit some of the reasons I watch wrestling involve half-naked guys in spandex beating the crap out of each other, but I watch the "wrestling" of it, too.

Hey, me too!!

But seriously, congratz on 1k. Woman or not, you are a class act all round. And you are an asset to this board.

Besides, I kinda suspected already. That griffin avatar was a little fruity for a guy

Who wants soup?

whyme
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1039
Registered 2-4-2003
Location in my house

Mood: Minty Fresh

posted on 1-12-2005 at 08:22 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
yeah right girls dont exist on the internet.

Two Penguins sitting in a bathtub, one says pass the radio.

ModSquad
Hello, future girlfriend

Posts 3472
Registered 1-30-2003

Mood: Trumpy

posted on 1-12-2005 at 09:28 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by whyme

Then what are YOU jerking off to?

Nevermind. Forget I asked.

"The moment that The Rick tells me that I am in the wrong then I will stop. And since I have 10 years of reading his work under my belt I feel fairly confident that he won't since he is a proponent of thinking differently. Save the threats."

ModSquad004
Cop Dawg

Posts 2324
Registered 5-10-2003
Location on the ATV

Mood: no mood 4 poop

posted on 1-12-2005 at 09:30 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ModSquad
quote:

CHESS!!!!

WOOF!

whyme
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1039
Registered 2-4-2003
Location in my house

Mood: Minty Fresh

posted on 1-13-2005 at 12:58 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ModSquad004
quote:
Originally posted by ModSquad
quote:

CHESS!!!!

OMG THAT ROOK IS SO HOTT!!!

Two Penguins sitting in a bathtub, one says pass the radio.

microplay_24
The Great One

Posts 3193
Registered 1-10-2004
Location Toronto, Ontario

Mood:

posted on 1-13-2005 at 01:48 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Wow...

After nearly 3 years, and 1000 posts, we find something completely new about ConcreteTG...

Really, for a female poster, you're quite an intelligent wrestling fan, and you really know your stuff. And as intelligent a poster as RJ is, i don't think there is another female poster on these boards (aside from Erin, of course) that knows so much about the product...

But anyway, congratulations on the 1000-post mark, and your contributions to these boards as well.

Microplay - first ever OOWF World Heavyweight Champion

Owner of The "Reggie IC" #002
2004 bOOardies - Breakthrough Poster of The Year

borntorun
God of This World

Posts -8684
Registered 7-22-2003
Location Breathe

Mood: House, Monk-E

posted on 1-13-2005 at 03:20 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Yes, but the question is whether or not she should she be allowed to do those things.

Anyway, Concrete, I assumed you were female for the same reasons salmonjunkie said, so you didn't surprise me! Congrats on 1,000 posts, and may your continued desire to see live show after live show baffle us all.

Fake McCoy Comics

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   borntorun 's Aim
FusionFistCutter
The Great One

Posts 3411
Registered 4-10-2003
Location Columbus, Ohio

Mood:

posted on 1-13-2005 at 03:21 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Wait a second, didn't Concrete post a picture of himself (herself?) with the REAL Paul Heyman a few weeks ago? Someone dig that shit up and lets see how we call got fooled, unless you just found a picture on the net.

What a fucking swerve, but it explains how you have all this free time to go to shows and shit everywhere. Women get all the breaks.

!

Endo
Fella

Posts 454
Registered 4-30-2002
Location Virginia Beach

Mood: hypoxic

posted on 1-13-2005 at 03:39 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Concrete, the only thing that puzzled me was the little smiley icon you do. I've never seen a guy do that, but I guess I just figured you were a fruity guy. Now my world has been rocked to the core.

Back to reality, congrats on the MilestOOne of having a whole bunch of posts. And for being a fellow voice of "I enjoyed the show" when there's a lot of dissenters. And for being cool. For a chick.

"Why do you watch that? It's fake! IT'S FAKE!!" - My mother
"I know." - Me

ConcreteTG
The Great One

Posts 3613
Registered 10-6-2002

posted on 1-13-2005 at 03:40 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FusionFistCutter
Wait a second, didn't Concrete post a picture of himself (herself?) with the REAL Paul Heyman a few weeks ago? Someone dig that shit up and lets see how we call got fooled, unless you just found a picture on the net.

The link is somewhere in the CE Wrestling section, I have had NO luck putting a pic up on these boards

quote:

What a fucking swerve, but it explains how you have all this free time to go to shows and shit everywhere. Women get all the breaks.

we get all the fucking stalkers, too. My "friend" who I used to travel with has had a couple of em already.

GimmickMan
The Rowdy One

Posts 2476
Registered 8-14-2003
Location Republic of Woodhaven

Mood: FELLA!

posted on 1-13-2005 at 03:54 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Yeah, score a point for Jeb on that one.

Jeb's stalker is a Total Tool Pussy.

Go Green! Go White! Go State!

ConcreteTG
The Great One

Posts 3613
Registered 10-6-2002

posted on 1-13-2005 at 04:58 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
No, my problem is one of em was TOO smart - he knew how to work around some stuff so he could catch me online. I was on new screen names for two months til he was gone.

Last I heard, he's snorting the $$ he's making up his nose. Good riddance.

TarheelMike
The Immortal One

Posts 4845
Registered 3-6-2003
Location DFW

Mood: Medium Rare

posted on 1-13-2005 at 06:39 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I know I'm late gettin in the game, but...

OMG~SWERVE!

Yeah, maybe we should've seen it from a distance. The "Nikki" thing threw me off a long time ago, but I just let that one slide. I just assumed, and you know what happens when you assume...

And if I ever called you "Man," I apologize.

“Pinson, with five. Looks up, drivin’ in. Maye, for the win... NORTH CAROLINA!! With point three seconds to go! An incredible shot!” - Jim Nantz, calling Carolina’s South Regional Final victory over Kentucky.

“FBIGORJAHSJDHFJGOGPDJSHCH!!!!!” - Mikey, calling Carolina’s South Regional Final victory over Kentucky

<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top