The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: (in tune) "i'm really gonna get that dirty bastard,-----the time has come to kill the R2 man."
r2d2
Banned

Posts 217
Registered 5-20-2002

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 5-22-2002 at 07:48 PM Edit Post
(in tune) "i'm really gonna get that dirty bastard,-----the time has come to kill the R2 man."

Messageboards always have sheepdogs trying to fend off the wolves. With a name like nonesovile, I'll bet you were a wolf once. But "they" got to you, now they expect good, clean fun out of you. R2 is trying to bring freedom of speech BACK to the messageboards. ALL the messageboards. Any kids reading this, If you see R2 as the author of a post, turn back. R2D2 is NC-17
NoneSoVile
Banned

Posts 219
Registered 1-18-2002
Location NYC

posted on 5-22-2002 at 07:51 PM Edit Post
Yeah I've been tammed heh.... it seems many sites / irc channels over the past 7 years have found me to be very RACIST, abusive, RACIST, insulting and just plain wrong.

r2d2
Banned

Posts 217
Registered 5-20-2002

posted on 5-22-2002 at 07:52 PM Edit Post
Oh , really. Racist huh. ARE you black or white ?
r2d2
Banned

Posts 217
Registered 5-20-2002

posted on 5-22-2002 at 07:54 PM Edit Post
I would guess White. Blacks don't generally announce their racist ways. They just do it.
NoneSoVile
Banned

Posts 219
Registered 1-18-2002
Location NYC

posted on 5-22-2002 at 07:58 PM Edit Post
Yeah, I'm a white boy who went through a school system that was mostly black and hispanic. I chose to go there, could have gotten into all the gay private schools but I like it RAW. Have no problems with people but I am sure as hell not scared to get into race issues and totally voice my opinion...

r2d2
Banned

Posts 217
Registered 5-20-2002

posted on 5-22-2002 at 08:04 PM Edit Post
I'm a white guy who grew up in Detroit ( I live in Pittsburgh now) I went to school in a school with 1500 students. 15 of them were white in the entire school. maybe 50 were arabic or sum'n , the rest all Black.
I know youre pain, man.
All too well.

NoneSoVile
Banned

Posts 219
Registered 1-18-2002
Location NYC

posted on 5-22-2002 at 08:07 PM Edit Post
Yeah same shit... my school was smaller but there were only about 15 white kids in the entire school. It was easy as hell because the teachers thought most of us were saints but some white kids just couldn't deal and get their asses kicked. I played ball so I was cool with everyone heh

I look at it more like expierence rather then pain

r2d2
Banned

Posts 217
Registered 5-20-2002

posted on 5-22-2002 at 08:10 PM Edit Post
I have a couple of Black Guy friends. they don't represent Africa super-hard. But black bitches man---God I hate Black Bitches. One time, I drove my mom to the mall as a favor, and I sat just outside her favorite store when a Black bitch walked up Outside the store and YELLED into her daughter who was a good 100 feet away from her " Shaniqua, Shaniqua, get your ass out here. Don't make me come get you." The Dumb Bitch should have just walked in and got her daughter.

You know what I mean?

NoneSoVile
Banned

Posts 219
Registered 1-18-2002
Location NYC

posted on 5-22-2002 at 08:16 PM Edit Post
HAH Loud mouth bitches! I have a lot of black guy friends who I go clubbing with almost every weekend, they are mad chill.

Ryan O Reily
Banned

Posts 613
Registered 1-11-2004

Mood:

posted on 5-22-2002 at 11:35 PM Edit Post
yep reminds me once in the burg me and my g/f were being chased by ten home boys, then a basketball flew their way and they stopped chasing us. They made mad chili.

New Topic New Poll

go to top