The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: HAS R2D2 OFFENDED YOU PERSONALLY ?
r2d2
Banned

Posts 217
Registered 5-20-2002

Mood: No Mood.

posted on 5-22-2002 at 07:05 PM Edit Post
HAS R2D2 OFFENDED YOU PERSONALLY ?

I'm catching a lot of flack for nothing. If you want me to fight back I will. I'm just doin what a great man once said " give peace a chance"
r2d2
Banned

Posts 217
Registered 5-20-2002

posted on 5-22-2002 at 07:07 PM Edit Post
if so ........HOW ?
Ryan O Reily
Banned

Posts 613
Registered 1-11-2004

Mood:

posted on 5-22-2002 at 07:10 PM Edit Post
R2 is asking for forgiveness. yes I will give peace a chance, the man amdits to have doing wrong, and no longer wants to be a spur in our saddle. R2D2 is a product of his own environment and needs more attention now then any other time. Yes I except your apology.

Perhaps theres alittle bit of R2D2 in all of us, and when we meet him instead of spewing hatred onto our fellow man we must learn to accept this. R2D2 must follow his own path in life. He can't let anyone else choose it for him.

r2d2
Banned

Posts 217
Registered 5-20-2002

posted on 5-22-2002 at 07:20 PM Edit Post
R2D2 is not asking anyone's forgiveness. I did nothing to be forgiven for . If I did , why doesnt' some1 tell me. I'm not looking to make enemies on this board and you guys shouldn't take shit so personaly anydamnway, I don't know you guys and I sure as hell don't hate ANY of you. You can take r2 off the streets , but you can't take the Streets out of R2. I'm just Raw, colorful, sometimes vulgar, looking for a laugh, and always in a GOOD MOOD.
Ryan O Reily
Banned

Posts 613
Registered 1-11-2004

Mood:

posted on 5-22-2002 at 07:22 PM Edit Post
LET R2 INTO YOUR GOD DAMNED BLACK HEARTS HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING

See the R2D2 unit was built with good intensions in mind. Ben Konobi knew this droid had a sometimes awkward sense of humor, but that doesn't make him a badbot. The R2D2 Unit was built 1 part evil 5 parts pure of heart, he means no harm and wants you to have peive onto him. Please consider yourselves have you ever been a pain in the ass on message boards just to get over with people you don't know, have you ever needed to post column after column to sound cool? Well if R2D2 says he did and admits it was in fun then we must look beyond the confused robot and remember that he is built for good purposes and meant no harm.
thank You. and thank you R2 for helping me find myself

r2d2
Banned

Posts 217
Registered 5-20-2002

posted on 5-22-2002 at 07:26 PM Edit Post
Ryan o' reilly ------you know where Iam coming from. I can hold my own in a verbal altercation with some of these punks on here, I get the same impression from you. as eminem would say ......This looks like a job for me ---this board just needs some contro---ver --sy. yadda yaddda yadda
r2d2
Banned

Posts 217
Registered 5-20-2002

posted on 5-22-2002 at 07:28 PM Edit Post
Furthermore, I would rather they didn't let me into their hearts, cuz r2 doesn't play the sheep.
NoneSoVile
Banned

Posts 219
Registered 1-18-2002
Location NYC

posted on 5-22-2002 at 07:30 PM Edit Post
Nah, I still think your a douche bag... you haven't offended me personally, this is an anonymous website so that is not possible. You are really annoying though and you should def tone it down a little.

You say your raw, colorful, sometimes vulgar and looking for a laugh... thats ALL GOOD, just stop talking shit and trying to get under peoples skin. Just for the record... my invitation is still open, sucka

r2d2
Banned

Posts 217
Registered 5-20-2002

posted on 5-22-2002 at 07:37 PM Edit Post
What invitation ?
Operation Retard
Beats me, I'm gay!

Posts 3301
Registered 1-4-2002

Mood:

posted on 5-23-2002 at 12:59 AM Edit Post
its like what i said in one of the other threads. its not what you're saying thats so bad. some of its funny. some of its stupid. i dont give a shit about any of it.

but its really fuckin annoying when real topics keep getting bumped to the bottom or to the next page because you keep starting thread after pointless thread. you're killing the flow of the board for people who wanna tlak aobut wrestling.

quit doing that and you'llb be fine

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Operation+Retard 's Aim
r2d2
Banned

Posts 217
Registered 5-20-2002

posted on 5-23-2002 at 06:03 AM Edit Post
maybe you guys shoul post more topics about Wrestling.
r2d2
Banned

Posts 217
Registered 5-20-2002

posted on 5-23-2002 at 06:03 AM Edit Post
there's alot of you and only one of me.

New Topic New Poll

go to top