The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Part III
chickiesinger210
Banned

Posts 2
Registered 12-8-2004

Mood:

posted on 12-8-2004 at 01:34 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Part III

Months ago, Parvini wrote this wonderful and heartfelt story about my Spirit Guide, Captain Janeway of the Federation Starship Voyager. (You may not have heard from her because she's from the future.) Because I so loved Parvini's beautiful story, I have taken it upon myself to finish it.

Click Here for Part I
Click Here for Part II

Seven climbed on the bed and sat down with her legs on each side of Kathryn. She grabbed her hands and pushed them in the pillows above her head. Then she bent down and grabbed her lower lip with her teeth. Her bite was sharp and fast. Kathryn screamed. The pain turned her on in a way she couldn't possibly have imagined. Seven smiled at her, lovingly, whilst violently tearing the clothes of her body. Her soft hands were moving over Kathryn's upper body, the cold touch of the metal implants giving her a pleasant shiver. Kathryn arched her back, urging Seven closer. She was now kissing her stomach, biting the skin, licking her belly button. Slowly but surely, she was working her way down...

Kathryn woke up with a shock.
Two things were clear: this wasn't going to go away out of it's own and she couldn't function until it was dealt with.
"You have always been a strong woman, Kathryn" she told herself. "I dare you to be brave enough to face your emotions. Talk to Seven of Nine. Work it out."
Maybe if she laid her feelings out in the open, she'd be better equipped to deal with them. Maybe Seven's cold logic would snap her back in reality.
She dare not think the unthinkable: that Seven of Nine would reciprocate her feelings.

"Computer, end program. Locate Seven of Nine."

"Seven of Nine is in Cargo Bay 2"

It's now or never, Kathryn Janeway.

Kathryn headed for the cargo bay. With each passing step her decision to confront Seven with her feelings seemed more and more ridiculous. What on earth was she hoping to accomplish? Wasn't Seven's awareness of her feelings just going to make things more complicated?
Yet, somehow, she knew this was the right thing to do.
She took a deep breath and entered the Cargo Bay.

"Seven, can I talk to you?"

"Of course, Captain"

"Seven, do you know what love is?"

"The doctor has explained the concept to me."

"Do you think you have ever experienced it?"

Seven frowned, as she seemed to contemplate the question before formulating an answer.

"When the Borg had ordered me to rejoin them and I had to leave you behind it ached me. I felt a deep loss at having to let go of you and Voyager. When I saw you turn the corner and realized it was the last time I was ever going to see you, it felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest. It was a pain that I had not experienced until then."

Seven regarded the Captain for a second before continuing.

"When you came back to rescue me, I felt a happiness and gratitude that was greater than anything. If that is love, Captain, then my answer is yes."

Kathryn smiled the broadest of smiles as she felt the tension sink from her shoulders. If only she had known it would be this easy.

"Oh, Seven, you cannot imagine how happy it makes me to hear you say that."

Seven looked at her with one of those puzzled looks and raised her brow, no doubt wondering why her statement made the Captain happy.

Take one step at a time Kathryn, one step at a time.

"Seven, would you care to have dinner with me?"

"I do not require any nutritional supplements at this time. Do you desire my company for your" she paused for a moment as she seemed to search her brain for the right word, "entertainment, Captain?"

Kathryn could not help but grin. "Yes, Seven."

"Then I will comply."

I'm gonna take a little time
A little time to look around me
I've got nowhere left to hide
It looks like love has finally found me

Lyrics by Foreigner

THE END

Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002