Board logo

Sable still around?
mcian - 3-17-2004 at 07:43 PM

I was wondering if Sable is going to be sticking around the WWE now that Lesnar (her boyfriend) is gone.

Austin and debra left together, as did king and kitty, and Sable and Mero so there is a pattern that she should be gone. I have no seen SD spoilers yet so I am not sure.

crossface99 - 3-18-2004 at 04:46 AM

I hope so, for purely eye-candy reason.

That Sable, she still a fine piece of ass.

promoter2003 - 3-18-2004 at 05:11 AM

Don't worry she is still here. Meltz reports she has some problems with her breasts leaking and that's why she missed the smackdown house show on monday(I forgot the company ran shows against raw). That's really weird and explains her not really be in her "match" on sunday(where the problem occurred supposedly).

[Edited on 3-18-2004 by promoter2003]

Bonestein - 3-18-2004 at 05:31 AM

Yeah, just 6 weeks ago I had to miss 3 days of work because my tits were leaking.

It's an epidemic baby!

ModSquad - 3-18-2004 at 06:03 AM

I have no idea how this was supposed to fit in "Crashing the Boards."

BoerboelLVR - 3-18-2004 at 09:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Bonestein
Yeah, just 6 weeks ago I had to miss 3 days of work because my tits were leaking.

It's an epidemic baby!

Hey, it happened to Nathan Jones

mcian - 3-18-2004 at 10:49 PM

Didn't the rock have some problem with his tits too. I seem to recall him wearing a shirt for a few months cause I thought he has some kind of tit surgery or something.

Bonestein - 3-18-2004 at 11:21 PM

No, it wasn't a tit surgery. It was because the WWF had taken a tour of Canada, and the Rock didn't know what to do with all the Canadian coins he had. As a result, he put them all in little baggies, and taped them to his body. Then, he had to put a shirt over it, because fuck, what the hell was he supposed to do with ALL THOSE COINS?

Chris Is Good517 - 3-18-2004 at 11:32 PM

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Thank you, Bones, this is the hardest I've ever laughed out loud at something I've read on here

2HoT - 3-18-2004 at 11:45 PM

Damnit! I was at school when I read this! How dare you make me burst out laughing in a quiet computer lab!

Fuck that was funny...

bigfatgoalie - 3-19-2004 at 04:55 AM

Bones...that was simply great...fan-fricken-tastic stuff.

Bonestein - 3-19-2004 at 06:18 AM

This week's sign of the apocolypse...

bfg has taken a Bonestein quote as his signature.

Laner - 3-19-2004 at 07:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mcian
Didn't the rock have some problem with his tits too. I seem to recall him wearing a shirt for a few months cause I thought he has some kind of tit surgery or something.

While the sack of coins theory is entirely plausible - nay, probable - I believe he had some fatty tissue removed (caused by either his Samoan heritage or steroids - take your pick)