Board logo

Lana / C.J. Perry / Damn!
Shao Khan - 5-6-2014 at 06:31 PM

I can't believe with all the ogling we've done on TV and "PPV" (read: WWE Network for most of us), that we haven't gotten any pics of this woman, so in my spare few minutes at work, I present to you C.J. Perry, better known as "Lana" (or as I generally say when I see her, "Damn"!)

And last, but CERTAINLY BY NO MEANS LEAST:

[Edited on 5-6-2014 by Shao Khan]

PB-13 - 5-7-2014 at 02:54 AM

.........very impressive...

Thom - 5-7-2014 at 01:13 PM

Can't link it from here, so I'll just say this: google CJ Perry Banshee. Just don't do it at work.

Laruecifer - 5-7-2014 at 01:21 PM

Isn't there some rule prohibiting nude photo experiences for Divas?
Future endeavors coming soon?

janerd75 - 5-7-2014 at 02:08 PM

Oh, those filthy Florida State Cowgirls. Most assuredly NSFW...

NSFW#1

NSFW#2

[Edited on 5-7-2014 by janerd75]

[Edited on 5-8-2014 by janerd75]

Caesar guy - 5-9-2014 at 01:47 PM

Thank you Kahn

Chris Is Good517 - 5-10-2014 at 01:51 AM

The rumor is that Rusev is hitting that in the IRL. Good for him.

CCharger - 5-13-2014 at 03:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Is Good517
The rumor is that Rusev is hitting that in the IRL. Good for him.

I'd like to give the girl the benefit of the doubt and assume she's still a virgin.

janerd75 - 7-16-2014 at 02:29 AM

For Blade

Paddlefoot - 9-1-2014 at 07:45 AM

Updates, out of sheer appreciation:

Courtesy of the Texican:

Oh. My.

Paddlefoot - 9-7-2014 at 07:07 AM

MOAR!, by golly!

janerd75 - 9-7-2014 at 11:25 AM

Pad, your second Lana gif + your avatar +

= Thank you.

janerd75 - 9-26-2014 at 10:07 PM

Haf very Lana NSFW veekend, Comrades!

NSFW#1
NSFW#2
NSFW#3
NSFW#4
NSFW#5
NSFW#6

PyroFalkon - 9-27-2014 at 11:58 PM

Janerd, your #2 and #6 links have pretty much just made my night.

janerd75 - 9-28-2014 at 07:19 AM

Brother Pyro! The Power of the Proletariat compels you!!!

LANA!!! The sleeper has awakened!!!

punkerhardcore - 9-28-2014 at 07:51 AM

Bless you, Janerd.

janerd75 - 9-28-2014 at 04:57 PM

L'Chaim, Punker.

Paddlefoot - 10-12-2014 at 08:11 AM

Oh god......

janerd75 - 10-15-2014 at 04:13 AM

Sweet.

Merciless.

Christ.

Thom - 10-16-2014 at 08:01 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38H6sLyzgxk

Couldn't find any actual footage.

Paddlefoot - 10-16-2014 at 09:23 PM

She's like some Renaissance Woman specializing in bad pop culture.

Ortonmustdie - 11-1-2014 at 12:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by janerd75
Haf very Lana NSFW veekend, Comrades!

NSFW#1
NSFW#2
NSFW#3
NSFW#4
NSFW#5
NSFW#6

I think the Ron Simmons emoticon just melted... holy shit.

janerd75 - 11-30-2014 at 05:52 AM

Y u hurt me, Seminole girl? Fine, I hurt myself to you now. Let the hateyank commenceth.

Probably NSFW

The next two videos involve our beloved Lana Hip Hop 'dancing'. It seems more like she's 'having a grand mal seizure' with a funky fresh backbeat, but whatevs. She's writhing around in sensual agony so it's all good. Trigger warning #1 as there are many ethnics involved in the production and they are standing uncomfortably close to her. Vladimir most certainly would not approve of the many triggers in the videos as he is not a fan of naggers*.

Ethnic Writhing #1

Ethnic Writhing #2

Here is some shit video she's in with some cover of a shit song. Trigger warning #2 as there are an unacceptably high number of sensually writhing men involved. Just...just turn the sound down and don't touch your dick when they show up, okay? Or do, I don't care. I'm not your mother, I'm not here to tell you how to jerk off.

Auditory Abortion (feat. Lana)

You didn't think I'd leave out the NSFW nudes, did you? Especially the lezbotastic one.

*Don't look at me like that. Putin's the bad guy here.

Big Bank Hank - 12-1-2014 at 08:38 PM

Janerd's labeling of those videos as "ethnic writhing" has him as my pick for POTY.

williamssl - 12-4-2014 at 03:49 PM

This thread is going to be the source of many bOOardie winners. I'll be getting those going in a week or 2.

janerd75 - 12-18-2014 at 06:57 AM

Fucking A, comrade. Fuck. King. Ay.

Also, these...

Treat yer meat to a NSFW pic of Lana's sweet teats!

Paddlefoot - 1-15-2015 at 05:45 AM

Stupid Americans!

oh yeah

oh yeah part deux

From here.

Paddlefoot - 3-9-2015 at 02:24 PM

These onions are making me cry.

Foxcalibur - 4-1-2015 at 01:20 AM

Moderately-known fact:

CJ Perry was one of the original Florida Cowgirls, a group of female FSU Seminoles fans who attended games in short-shorts and cowby hats and boots. The other well-known cowgirl was Jenn Sterger, of Brett-Favre-dick-pic infamy (unfair infamy -- a dude sexually harassing you is not your fault.) Looks like Ceej is Winning! in terms of the getting famous.

The more you know (about how girls)!

[Edited on 4-1-2015 by Foxcalibur]

janerd75 - 4-1-2015 at 04:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Foxcalibur
Moderately-known fact:

CJ Perry was one of the original Florida Cowgirls, a group of female Florida Gators fans who attended games in short-shorts and cowby hats and boots. The other well-known cowgirl was Jenn Sterger, of Brett-Favre-dick-pic infamy (unfair infamy -- a dude sexually harassing you is not your fault.) Looks like Ceej is Winning! in terms of the getting famous.

The more you know (about how girls)!

Foxy...Fox...Are you listening to me, Son? Either you're pulling off the most epic of trolls (and if so, I salute you) or you've made one of the most egregious posting errors in mOOdern OO history.

I want you to see something...

Exchange student Lananovich Russevichikoff in a ridiculous cowboy hat. Do you see?

Exchange student Lana and her friend Jenn Sterger in FS emblazoned ballcaps. Do you see?

Exchange student Lana and friend Jenn's big ass titties. DO YOU SEE?

EXCHANGE STUDENT LANA OFFERING HER SEMIHOLE. DO YOU SEE?

Why did you write lies Mr. Fox? One school you mention is a fine, upstanding institution located in north central Florida and is known for turning out NFL caliber multiple murderers (allegedly, whatever ) and Herculean NFL busts that circumsize unsuspecting Filipino boys for The Lord in their spare time. The other is a dirty filth pit of scum and villainy located next to the state capitol and is known for lionizing date-raping (allegedly, whatever ), thieving vulgarian 'student'-athletes. Alright, look, that's not much of a distinction but that's not the point of my frenzied, idiotic tirade. The point is that those streams never cross. Those schools are never to be confused with one another. Do. You. See?

Orange and Blue are wonderful, bright, and hopeful colors. Garnet and Gold are the colors of dogshit after a typical Semenhole's three-legged tick-infested stinkhound got into mama's bedazzled Chinese dollar store costume jewelry and it tore its way through the pitiful creature's mudfactory.

Please reconsider your insolence, lest you want me to call my Dom. And who in the hell is C.J. Perry?

Paddlefoot - 4-1-2015 at 05:47 AM

^ And double loads for each of them.

Sterger was in some kind of preliminary WWE try-out thing with CJ a few years back but she didn't continue on. She opted instead for a career that culminated when Brett Favre* texted her pics of his dick.

*OK, this puzzles me greatly. Fav-ray, the proper French way of saying it, is not that hard to pronounce so why in the fuck has this family been going around for Jeebus knows how long pronouncing it as Far-vv? Seriously, WTF, some kind of typical American school system failure or some other dyslexic thing that happens with swamp people? Say it the way it's spelled, dum-dums.

[Edited on 4/1/2015 by Paddlefoot]

janerd75 - 4-1-2015 at 06:01 AM

Stop that you.

Here, have this to wash the taste of slander out of your mouth. Though I do so hate to see our girl having a full on seizure in the ring and have no one come to her rescue.

Paddlefoot - 4-1-2015 at 06:19 AM

A breakdancing Soviet? Has the whole world gone topsy-turvy? Commies don't know how to properly do the boogaloo!

janerd75 - 4-1-2015 at 06:31 AM

Incorr...no, wait. You are absolutely correct. Vince, please reset Rusev as a tracksuit wearing Russian mafia gangster pimp. Pls, Vince. Vince, pls.

Rerailing. (I wish)

Foxcalibur - 4-1-2015 at 06:41 AM

My trollery has been discovered! I changed the school listed for correctitude.

Note that as someone who went to a school that's more "world-renowned for academic excellence" and less "foosball and sexy cowgirls in America's swampy flaccid penis of a meth-lab," I can't tell which "school" below the Mason-Dixon is which. I've heard "y'all" play "Big Boy Football" and hate when people say "Roll Tide." Other than that, I assume it's all frat hazings and pissing matches over sportsball. :-P

[Edited on 4-1-2015 by Foxcalibur]

janerd75 - 4-1-2015 at 06:56 AM

You have redeemed yourself thusly:

"America's swampy flaccid penis of a meth-lab." I could write no better a description of Florida lest I had a bag of bath salts, a functional voodoo shrine, and a scrumptious homeless guy's face to nosh for sustenance. Well played.

As for all the schools below the Mason-Dixon, they're all pretty much the same save for the level of inbreeding in the surrounding communities. And going by that standard, Alabama would certainly take the crown.

Here, have this. However, I must apologize as she is a Seminole and as such you've just now been infected with visual A.I.D.S. Sorry about that.

Foxcalibur - 4-1-2015 at 07:28 AM

quote:
You have redeemed yourself thusly:

"America's swampy flaccid penis of a meth-lab." I could write no better a description of Florida lest I had a bag of bath salts, a functional voodoo shrine, and a scrumptious homeless guy's face to nosh for sustenance. Well played.

Pretty sure I got much of that word-choice from Jon Stewart. But I don't think he said it with as much verve and jwah dah veev as I wrote it. It's all in the delivery.

quote:
Here, have this. However, I must apologize as she is a Seminole and as such you've just now been infected with visual A.I.D.S. Sorry about that.

Good old visual A.I.D.S. Stands for Almighty Indra, Dat's Sexy!

Paddlefoot - 4-6-2015 at 03:46 PM

Crush!

janerd75 - 4-12-2015 at 07:38 PM

Pad, since you've been a bit depressed lately I decided to do something nice for you to cheer you up. Apparently Miami PD doesn't take too kindly to Bulgarian sex trafficking rings operating in their fair city. Don't worry, he'll be fine. I just had some stuff n' thaaangs lying around that 'accidentally' found its way into his gym bag. She's all yours now, pal.

Uh, now's your chance, man. HellllOOOOOoooo? Pad?

Snap out of it, godit!

No, not like that! What the fuck are you doing?!?!

Dude, they are going to use your fucking head to open the door to toss you out if you don't let her go...

Pad, that's NSFW! I...you shouldn't...oh boy...well, do you mind if I watch?

Paddlefoot - 4-12-2015 at 11:30 PM

Why is the son of Alfred Molina's character from Boogie Nights manhandling the future Mrs. Paddlefoot? Hand off her, damn you!

janerd75 - 4-13-2015 at 05:35 AM

No, no, NO! That's you Rum Dum, stop fucking up my bit. I swear there needs to be another one of those meet and greet What Do You Hideous Fucks Look Like threads again. Until such time though, that's you and you're gacking fat rails off of Lana's tiddies after I had Rusev falsely accused of human trafficking. Don't...don't take that fantasy away from me. I don't have anything else.

janerd75 - 7-9-2015 at 12:34 AM

Sorry I'm too much of a lazy degenerate to break these up into a more accessible yet needlessly creepy* janerd format, but here are some Lana nudies anyway.

Aww shucks, here's one...

*I lied again, didn't I?

Paddlefoot - 3-1-2016 at 08:28 PM

Jesus, it's like artwork or something......

Laruecifer - 3-2-2016 at 04:24 PM

Indeed!
She appears a little larger. Did she have some work done or just a good bra?

anglefan85 - 4-25-2016 at 05:53 PM

Bumping this up with a gif of her ring entrance.

PB-13 - 4-26-2016 at 08:59 PM

Very impressive.

Paddlefoot - 4-27-2016 at 04:12 AM

And there's more!

http://www.dailywrestlingnews.com/hot-new-gifs-of-lana-in-her-gear-at-a-wwe-live-event/

PB-13 - 7-11-2016 at 12:35 AM

[Edited on 7-11-2016 by PB-13]

janerd75 - 8-1-2016 at 03:57 AM

In Soviet Russia, bear poke you.

💜 #RavishingBride #RusevandLanaWedding Dress by @oliazavozina pic.twitter.com/DIh4biU1FC

— Lana (@LanaWWE) July 30, 2016

Natural born winner. Thank you WIFE @LanaWWE pic.twitter.com/incV8Nw1rn

— Rusev MACHKA (@RusevBUL) July 31, 2016

#RavishingBride 👰🏼 #RusevandLanaWedding

A photo posted by CJ Perry (@thelanawwe) on

👙😎🙌

Bulgarian, Russian. What the fuck ever. I'm a gatdanged 'Murican, do you think I give a shit? All I know is that she's off the market in the real world. In my dreams, however...

💙 love beyond words my beautiful, sweet and flawless sister !!! You are so wonderful @smileypiley 😻😘💜 #rusevandlanawedding

Sister. So, you have a twin sister. Your Instagram has now betrayed her, too. Social media was wise to hide her from me. Now its failure is complete.

Paddlefoot - 11-2-2016 at 04:41 AM

janerd75 - 11-10-2016 at 05:16 AM

williamssl - 11-10-2016 at 05:50 AM

My reaction when I see there's a new post in the Divas thread:

My reaction when I go into the Divas thread and see that a thread other than Lana one was updated:

But when I see that it was the Lana thread.....

And then when I actually open the thread:

williamssl - 9-3-2017 at 04:44 AM

What makes you want to shimmy ???? @nydailynews

A post shared by CJ Perry (@thelanawwe) on

janerd75 - 9-3-2017 at 06:58 AM

*siiiiigh* Here's a scandalous honkette dump to whet yer whistle, Mr. Texas...

LoveMuscle - 9-13-2017 at 12:33 AM

After reading about Lana's twitter nip slip pic at work this morning, I'm disappointed it has not been posted here. Yet.

janerd75 - 9-13-2017 at 12:57 AM

Nothing. Stops. This. Train.

Nothing.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/4412874/wwe-lana-nip-slip-bikini-rusev/

LoveMuscle - 9-13-2017 at 01:17 AM

Boo. Saw more of the cow's nipples than hers.

janerd75 - 9-13-2017 at 01:31 AM

Choo-choo, motherfuckers.

Because clearly I have my priorities straight if I'm burning precious data minutes on this shit.

Paddlefoot - 9-13-2017 at 01:43 AM

If you look close enough at the second photo you can see the top of the canoe the little man sits in.