Board logo

Drunken FFC at Armageddon!
FusionFistCutter - 12-10-2003 at 01:36 AM

Now that I have the final card, I'm gonna throw this out.

We're gonna do it a bit different this time. Poll form baby! That way we can kind of see what the consensus is, but also crown a winner in the first person who picks the winning match.

You know the drill, Operation Retard has been hi-falootin' around with the Drunken FFC Tiara high above his enlarged cranium. It's up to YOU folks to dethrone this guy by choosing what match that I become too inebriated during to care. And by the looks of the card at Armageddon, a guess of "ESPN NFL Sunday Countdown" wouldn't be so far off.

So go ahead and choose one above, and make a prediction below if you are feeling bold enough to challenge OpTard. HOWEVER, as champion, whatever his guess is becomes the first pick for that match. I believe someone actually guaranteed a victory this month, I can't remember who, so good luck to that cocky soul and the rest of you!

And if everyone would please get on BBMN's ass to bring his digicam to the bar, then we could get some hilarious pictures of the bizarre, interesting, and sometimes downright scary strangers we end up encountering every month when a PPV rolls around. It's really something we need to share with the OO Community.

cpdevine1 - 12-10-2003 at 01:58 AM

Booker T vs Mark Henry

either you are drunk at this match, or taking a washroom break...and getting more beer

edit: corrected a stupid typo

[Edited on 12-10-2003 by cpdevine1]

borntorun - 12-10-2003 at 02:03 AM

I'm going with RVD/Orton. I would have picked the Tag Team Turmoil, but I have a feeling that will be on first.

Orton will give you a high five when you are good and plastered.

DevoniusMaximus - 12-10-2003 at 02:16 AM

I'll go battle fo the sexes as it'll be about halfway up the card.

ModSquad002 - 12-10-2003 at 02:45 AM

I think you will make it to the end of the card but will be too drunk to care halfway through HHH/Kane/Goldberg

folby - 12-10-2003 at 03:25 AM

I'll take tag team turmoil, because i can be first at it. Hey, I might as well.

OOMatt - 12-10-2003 at 03:53 AM

Dammit, I was going to say Tag Team Turmoil.

I'll say Michaels/Batista then. Every time Shawn's big comeback is stopped with a power move take a drink!

Operation Retard - 12-10-2003 at 05:03 AM

i hate to cut in front of BTR like this, but i'm gonn ahave to say RVD/orton. i just have this feeling.

angstboy - 12-10-2003 at 05:24 AM

I'm gonna go out on my own and say that FFC will become out-of-his-mind drunk during whatever Steve Austin segment they end up throwing together as filler on the 6 match card. Six matches? C'mon! There's GOTTA be something else coming on this show. I vote Austin AND I vote that FFC will be blitzed for it.

whyme - 12-10-2003 at 04:28 PM

WHAT NO MABEY!!!

this thread should be shut down like mine with a poll was.

i'll say, the 3rd match whatever it may be

Antelope - 12-10-2003 at 05:12 PM

My vote: Before the card even starts (or during Heat if you watch that) This card blows. You'll realize it mid-day Sunday and start knocking them back...

borntorun - 12-10-2003 at 07:29 PM

Edited because my pick was taken.

Damn you, Pop Tard!

You'll get drunk when Mick Foley is in the ring doing something. That's all I've got.

[Edited on 12-10-2003 by borntorun]

ArmyofOne - 12-10-2003 at 07:49 PM

There aren't enough matches to go around, so it may end up that a couple people share the magic tiara. Sorry Matt but I gotta say HBK/Batista.

AnglesGoldMedals - 12-10-2003 at 08:34 PM

I reckon on Battle of the Sexes.

Sigh! I suppose that me and DevoniusMaximus will have to share the Tiara when we win.

He can have it during the weekend.

OOMatt - 12-10-2003 at 09:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ArmyofOne
There aren't enough matches to go around, so it may end up that a couple people share the magic tiara. Sorry Matt but I gotta say HBK/Batista.

Damn you! It's MY Tiara! Mine!!

FusionFistCutter - 12-11-2003 at 04:07 AM

Uhh, no "sharing" the the Tiara people, although OpTard HAS stretched it out enough for two people to wear.

Keep up the votes AND predictions! It's a small card so far, and Angstboy and BTR have the right idea betting on segments as well since most of the matches have been selected. I'll honor those in the off chance I stand up and say "HEY!! Mick Foley is doing something and I am NOW officially drunk!"

Remember, we MAY have pictures to verify the decision if BBMN can be coaxed into bringing his digi-cam. So everyone U2U him or something and get him to bring it so you can see how the night goes down...

Eli - 12-17-2003 at 12:34 AM

So, uh, who won?

DevoniusMaximus - 12-17-2003 at 01:05 AM

I'm hoping he got snockered real fast since my match (which i thought would be mid show) ended up going first.

FusionFistCutter - 12-17-2003 at 01:16 AM

Well, I'm just now recovering from that dreadful night, and looking over the picks, I see we definitely have a new champion. It was at a certain point in the night, as I sat there, alone at the table, while everyone else in my party sat in my mid-sized sedan out front and smoked pot out of a bowl BBMN made with some generously donated foil from the bartender. It was at this point, that I stared off into space and realized, "How the fuck am I gonna drive home?". The move in question at the time was a moonsault, and the man preforming it, was H....B.....K.

OOMatt, accept your Drunken FFC Tiara. Wear it with pride sir, for you have earned the ultimate prize.

And there are some photos of the night in question, including one of Tim Dog, the ultimate super fan and barfly. I have to get them sent to me and I'll post them in this thread.

FusionFistCutter - 12-17-2003 at 03:25 AM

Tim Dog says: "Congrats Matt! Now get me a goddamn Killians before I go into a PCP rage on you!"

FusionFistCutter - 12-17-2003 at 03:30 AM

FFC counters with: "Simma' down now Tim Dog, simma' down..."

outback jack - 12-17-2003 at 04:27 AM

Best.
Drunken.
FFC.
Thread.
Ever.

benoitbrokemyneck - 12-17-2003 at 05:21 AM

Some more stuff from the PPV...

This guy brings his 5 year old to BW3's for every PPV.
Way to go dad!

salmonjunkie - 12-17-2003 at 05:23 AM

what, no picture of you BBMN?

benoitbrokemyneck - 12-17-2003 at 05:24 AM

Ahh, its me and I'm half drunk...
"Come on FFC, pill me up!"

benoitbrokemyneck - 12-17-2003 at 05:27 AM

D'oh, there we go, baby steps.

benoitbrokemyneck - 12-17-2003 at 05:29 AM

Ahhh , mixing stimulants is fun!

[Edited on 12-17-2003 by benoitbrokemyneck]

OOMatt - 12-17-2003 at 07:44 AM

Damn right I won.

I'd like to thank my parents, my manager, Stacy...We did it girl! And...uh...I dunno...Jesus? Shawn Michaels. Ah, either way.

ArmyofOne - 12-17-2003 at 08:30 AM

Tonight, I am afraid to report, someone was screwed. That person is me. See, due to the small-ish card, there weren't as many matches to go around so I was forced to double vote. My vote was the same as OOMatt's. The tiara is also mine! I am also the rightful winner of the drunken FFC challenge. By hook or crook, I will get that tiara.

Operation Retard - 12-17-2003 at 09:53 AM

congrats matt. i humbly pass the tiara onto you.

army, you snooze you lose. shoulda gotten there earlier.

and dont worry. i dont care at all that you both stole my idea of placing your Drunken FFC greatness in your sig, without giving me any credit.

but hey, i'm happy to start a new tradition. the next step in the drunken FFC evolution.