Board logo

Gay Wrestlers
bemanisuperstar - 7-7-2004 at 01:20 AM

I was wondering who in wrestling was Gay. I know Rick Martel was and Jaques Rougou are gay and I've been told Shelton Benjimen is Gay.

Anybody else.

FusionFistCutter - 7-7-2004 at 01:25 AM

I can tell this topic is gonna be a trainwreck already.

But I've heard about Shelton firsthand from a friend that he was VERY aggressive at a nightclub with him to go "hang out" at his hotel room one night. But who knows, I mean, every time I go to the club I look for skinny white raver guys to go hang out with afterwards, so I guess that's pretty normal.

bemanisuperstar - 7-7-2004 at 01:27 AM

I trust people here are mature enough to talk about who's a Flamer and who isn't in our favorite sport

angstboy - 7-7-2004 at 01:29 AM

Tennis?

borntorun - 7-7-2004 at 01:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by bemanisuperstar
I trust people here are mature enough to talk about who's a Flamer and who isn't in our favorite sport

Yes, that's quite a mature way to put it.

promoter2003 - 7-7-2004 at 01:52 AM

Where did your info come from? I never heard or seen this before. Not saying it isn't true, but I have never seen it anywhere.

folby - 7-7-2004 at 01:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by FusionFistCutter
I can tell this topic is gonna be a trainwreck already.

But I've heard about Shelton firsthand from a friend that he was VERY aggressive at a nightclub with him to go "hang out" at his hotel room one night. But who knows, I mean, every time I go to the club I look for skinny white raver guys to go hang out with afterwards, so I guess that's pretty normal.
quote:
I just found out from an old friend over the holiday that Orlando Jordan is probably gay. My buddy lives in Orlando (coincidentally), and was at a club one night when in walk Orlando Jordan and Shelton Benjamin. My friend is hanging out at the bar, talking to a friend, and he said immediately Orlando spots him and steps over, chit chatting about whatever, asking what he's into, and telling him he's really good looking and that he should come back to his hotel room later that night. Now my friend didn't even know he was a WWE wrestler until he asked him what he did and he told him. He said Orlando hounded him all night about getting him back to his room to hang out, and my friend was getting really sketched out about it because he was so persistant, but whats he gonna say to this guy who's like twice his size, ya know? Anyway, he never ended up going with him, but I asked him if he thought he was trying to hook up with him honestly, and my friend says that's the vibe he was getting all night from him, and that his mannerisms and the way he looked at him and talked to him really made him uncomfortable.

Just thought I'd share. Now you can do what I do when I see him on TV, I yell, "He'd rather have his opponent naked right now!"
That second one is from you, in the "How boring is Orlando Jordan" thread. So which is it? Who's the gay one, shelton or Orlando? I'm just sayin' is all.

Pat Patterson is definetly gay, and supposedly Steve Lombardi (Brooklyn Brawler) is not only gay, but Pat's partner. So go the rumors anyhow.

benoitbrokemyneck - 7-7-2004 at 02:02 AM

He meant Orlando, not Shelton folby. Sorry to answer for him, but I remember when he talked about this one night...

bemanisuperstar - 7-7-2004 at 02:10 AM

I was told Shelton Outed him self in a few interviews

FusionFistCutter - 7-7-2004 at 02:22 AM

Yeah, sorry about that, I meant Orlando Jordan. I just can't keep my negro wrestlers straight! Or gay!

By the way:

Stormtrooper - 7-7-2004 at 03:05 AM

I read an interview with Stevie Richards where he said Raven was, but who knows?

Katie Vick killer - 7-7-2004 at 03:17 AM

quote:
Yeah, sorry about that, I meant Orlando Jordan. I just can't keep my negro wrestlers straight! Or gay!

So what do you know about Booker T?

I read a where are they now article, which showed Rick Martel, married to a women (of all things)! Perhaps he is bi.

I have heard rumours that Jeff Hardy also swings both ways.

And not to forget Trip's comment at KOTR '98 "I maybe bi a lot of things but bilingual isn't one of them, wait did I just say that?

Bonestein - 7-7-2004 at 03:59 AM

Bradshaw apparantly likes to rape new people with bars of soap and such... does that count? Oh wait, he's Republican, they call their gays "jocks".

borntorun - 7-7-2004 at 04:06 AM

Actually, the following wrestlers are gay:

Undertaker
Hulk Hogan
Billy Gunn
Rikishi
Triple H
Mordecai
Kevin Nash
Bob Holly
Anyone over 6'8"

Therefore, all smarks are hateful, homophobic bigots who burn crosses and kill in the name of their supposed heterosexual superiority.

You smarks sicken me with yout violence and lack of compassion.

[Edited on 7-7-2004 by borntorun]

Eli - 7-7-2004 at 04:17 AM

Perhaps the Rick could actually come in here and clear this up for us?

I had a gay friend who once claimed ALL wrestlers were gay. As does one John Bender.

promoter2003 - 7-7-2004 at 04:25 AM

I'm surprised HBK hasn't been brought up yet or Vince Mcmahon or Jimmy Hart or Jimmy Jack Funk or Doink The Clown or Shane Mcmahon or Paul Heyman or The Rock or ?? or ?? or ?? or ?? or ??

Let's just make this the National Enquirer post why don't we?

Canadian Bulldog - 7-7-2004 at 04:28 AM

Everyone knows that the only wrestlers that were REALLY gay are the following:

Adorable Adrian Adonis
Goldust
Lenny
Lodi
Billy
Chuck
Rico

Thank you.

Eli - 7-7-2004 at 04:35 AM

Don't forget Scotty Too Hotty and Grand Master Sexay as Too Much.

promoter2003 - 7-7-2004 at 05:10 AM

I remember when Arsenio Hall questioned the "friendship/relationship" between Bobby Heenan and Rick Rude on late night television. Of course, Rude got him back by saying he backed down from Madonna when she asked him to lay it down. R.I.P. Rude!

2HoT - 7-7-2004 at 08:08 AM

I can't help but wonder what fucking difference it makes.

It's not like you are going to be watching a match only to have a buttfucking break out so why the hell does it even matter?

Bonestein - 7-7-2004 at 08:47 AM

Man, I'd love to hear J.R. call that...

"He's a HOSS!"

doublee - 7-7-2004 at 01:48 PM

I am with you 2HoT, seriously who cares? This isn't the olden days where we have to hunt them out and burn them at the cross to release the demons. Or, is it that you guys want to know which wrestlers you have a shot at scoring with?

Canadian Bulldog - 7-7-2004 at 02:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by 2HoT

I'm totally with you on this one. Thus my earlier post. I mean, how would you like it if one of the wrestlers speculated as to the sexual orientations of people on the Internet?

Besides Bradshaw, that is.

bemanisuperstar - 7-7-2004 at 03:30 PM

Well I want to know.

I don't want to head back stage someday and get hit on by the last person I expect to get hit on. (unless it's a diva then I'm cool)

angstboy - 7-7-2004 at 03:36 PM

Every time I head backstage, I always get hit on by at least 2 or 3 large sweaty men. I'm very hot and the gays just wanna get with me. Since I go backstage so much, I'm bound to get hit on. Just get used to it bemanisuperstar, because if you're as irresistible to the gays as I am, you're in for some trouble.

Canadian Bulldog - 7-7-2004 at 03:50 PM

quote:
Well I want to know.

I don't want to head back stage someday and get hit on by the last person I expect to get hit on. (unless it's a diva then I'm cool)

Trust me, not one part of that scenario will ever come true....

bemanisuperstar - 7-7-2004 at 06:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Canadian Bulldog
quote:
Well I want to know.

Trust me, not one part of that scenario will ever come true....

You never know

2HoT - 7-7-2004 at 06:30 PM

I know one thing at least.

Canadian Bulldog - 7-7-2004 at 07:39 PM

quote:
You never know

No, I'm fairly certain that you won't go backstage at a wrestling event and be hit on by gay (which, by the way, you never knew they were!) wrestlers and/or divas.

I'd put money on that.

ConspiracyVictim - 7-7-2004 at 07:53 PM

He'd probably be hit on by as many gay males wrestlers as he would be hit on by divas...

Just because they're gay doesn't mean they're desperate...

Bonestein - 7-7-2004 at 09:04 PM

And if they DID hit on you for some reason, couldn't you just say "no"? Or are all gays depraved rapists bent on converting all men to their lifestyle?

ConspiracyVictim - 7-7-2004 at 09:06 PM

No meanth no!

Canadian Bulldog - 7-7-2004 at 09:14 PM

(Imaginary locker room conversation)

HHH: Pretty good show tonight, everyone.
Jericho: Yes, except for that you held us all under the glass ceiling.
Benoit: I have good workrate. ~OMG me!
Orton: (drops beer, eyes bug out) Who... is... THAT?
Eugene: That's Bemani Superstar, one of the message board posters who got backstage somehow.
Batista: Step aside, boys. He's all mine!
Undertaker: I'm gonna go old-school on his ass. Literally!
Kane: But what if he's not gay, like all of us so clearly are?
Raven: It doesn't matter: we'll convert him yet.
Bischoff: What are YOU doing here?
Raven: I read the OO Forums and heard that Bemani just may show up. So, you know...
Trish: Hey guys. Make sure to leave some for me!
Sable & Torrie: And us!!!
Foley: I'm not even gay, and I can't help myself!
Bradshaw: Hey guys, sorry I'm late. What'd I miss?
Patterson: Bemani Superstar is here.
Bradshaw: @#@$!
Patterson: Relax, JBL. There's enough of him to go around...

[Edited on 7-7-2004 by Canadian Bulldog]

2HoT - 7-7-2004 at 09:45 PM

God Damn! If you guys weren't so fuckin funny, this would be the worst thread ever!

I love you guys...

Attitude Adjuster - 7-8-2004 at 12:07 AM

And that's why Bulldog has a column...

ConspiracyVictim - 7-8-2004 at 12:29 AM

Hey, I just had a thought - do you think that when they tour San Fran, they worry in the back, "I don't want to go out there! There's homos out there!!!"

folby - 7-8-2004 at 12:39 AM

I think I heard that Brock Lesnar is gay.

ConspiracyVictim - 7-8-2004 at 01:00 AM

Well, if you ever come face-to-face with him, make sure not to mention that. He might turn you around and get all manly on you...

borntorun - 7-8-2004 at 01:15 PM

Oh man I wish Lita was gay then I could watch Ellen Degeneres and her roll around on the set of her talk show omg that would be so hot especially if Lita was still pregnant and Ellen was still a manly lesbian because then it would be like straight people doing it but it would be girls and they wouldn't be doing it anyway because they're lesbians and all so they would be doing something else wink wink unless Ellen really has a penis or maybe Lita can live up to her name as Queen Extreme and get into hardcore bondage with Ellen and hopefully even Melissa Etheridge will come to her windown and then all three of the greatest female entertainers ever can just start making out and humping and stuff and omg that would be so hot I'm thinking about their hot bodies right now because I love lesbians and gays so much well not gay guys but gay girls because omg they are hot oh and Canadian Bulldog is certainly gay ROFLMAO!

Canadian Bulldog - 7-8-2004 at 02:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by borntorun
And Canadian Bulldog is certainly gay ROFLMAO!

You promised that was just between US, btr!!! Thanks a lot! Now, thanks to you, Rico is going to seduce me the next time I'm backstage.

Which of course, I won't mind.

cpdevine1 - 7-8-2004 at 02:22 PM

so much talk, but not one mention of Leaping Lanny Poffo?

also, another one who HAS to be gay is Batista. Don't get any more raging than that.

Blown Spot - 7-8-2004 at 03:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by 2HoT

It's not like you are going to be watching a match only to have a buttfucking break out so why the hell does it even matter?

Um... Road Dogg did it all the time.

I'm just saying.

Ecosystem - 7-9-2004 at 07:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by borntorun
Oh man I wish Lita was gay then I could watch Ellen Degeneres and her roll around on the set of her talk show omg that would be so hot especially if Lita was still pregnant and Ellen was still a manly lesbian because then it would be like straight people doing it but it would be girls and they wouldn't be doing it anyway because they're lesbians and all so they would be doing something else wink wink unless Ellen really has a penis or maybe Lita can live up to her name as Queen Extreme and get into hardcore bondage with Ellen and hopefully even Melissa Etheridge will come to her windown and then all three of the greatest female entertainers ever can just start making out and humping and stuff and omg that would be so hot I'm thinking about their hot bodies right now because I love lesbians and gays so much well not gay guys but gay girls because omg they are hot oh and Canadian Bulldog is certainly gay ROFLMAO!
Was Melissa Etheridge ever really that hot? And how does this thread have 43 posts? (or 42 or 41, I can't count)

2HoT - 7-9-2004 at 07:42 PM

Why don't you read them and find out?

outback jack - 7-9-2004 at 10:07 PM

quote:
Well I want to know.

If Judy Bagwell was around you might have a chance. But if you got married you'd have to be Buff's dad.

borntorun - 7-9-2004 at 10:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ecosystem
Was Melissa Etheridge ever really that hot?

You ask this, but you don't bat an eye at the mention of Ellen Degeneres?

Ecosystem - 7-11-2004 at 04:27 AM

I thought she was the man anyway,......I'M SO CONFUSED *sob*.

What ever happened to Cloudy, Skip and Zip's male manager? No mention for Cloudy?

The Bad Guy - 7-19-2004 at 05:19 AM

quote:
Pat Patterson is definetly gay, and supposedly Steve Lombardi (Brooklyn Brawler) is not only gay, but Pat's partner. So go the rumors anyhow.

I've heard that rumor about Lombardi before, but I've also heard he has a wife and kids. Of course, the two aren't necessarily mutually exclusive. Maybe Brawlers go both ways.

Trickstar - 7-21-2004 at 11:57 AM

quote:
I was told Shelton Outed him self in a few interviews

Never heard about that but there were a few interviews about him having a crush on Molly Holly and going after her. There were also Molly interviews about this.

quote:
So what do you know about Booker T?

Shacked up with Sharmell Sullivan aka Paisley.

quote:
I think I heard that Brock Lesnar is gay.

This guy has kid. Divorced his wife, later hooked up with Sable. Sable isn't a beard for anyone. That'd be a total waste. Actually in a recent ESPN feature it was revealed Brock is a homophobe.

Did I hear Undertaker? So many of these guys are married to bombshells like Sara (I remember a thread here about wrestlers'wives) that to think so many would be using them as beards becomes a bit ridiculous. I mean these guys aren't major celebrities under a microscope. Getting married would be a lot of effort to hide things from a relatively small number of people. Or so I think.

The Ultimate Fantasy - 7-21-2004 at 03:58 PM

Did I hear Undertaker? So many of these guys are married to bombshells like Sara (I remember a thread here about wrestlers'wives) that to think so many would be using them as beards becomes a bit ridiculous. I mean these guys aren't major celebrities under a microscope. Getting married would be a lot of effort to hide things from a relatively small number of people. Or so I think.

"Undertaker: I'm gonna go old-school on his ass. Literally!"

Indeed.

Omega - 7-21-2004 at 06:36 PM

This has to be one of the funniest threads ever.

I do not see how it matters who is gay and who is not, if two guys want to fuck each other up the ass that is thier business.

borntorun - 7-22-2004 at 01:42 AM

I'm glad your wife understands.

Sorry, too easy

[Edited on 7-22-2004 by borntorun]

markout - 7-22-2004 at 02:09 AM

This is the single worst thread I have ever seen. We are all lesser people for it's existence.

And oh yeah...Ric Flair is as gay as the day is long.

Lorraine - 7-22-2004 at 02:50 AM

I guess it's up to me to kill this thread once and for all.

Lorraine - 7-22-2004 at 02:57 AM

They're thinking of you, Bemanis.

ModSquad003 - 7-22-2004 at 02:43 PM

Looks like we've got an OOfficial frontrunner for The Boardies: Worst Thread of 2004. Anyway, I think it's run its course. Say bye bye to the gayness.

Not that here's anything wrong with that.