Board logo

WHY DID THEY EVEN BOTHER??? (so many examples, so little time)
RVDgirl420 - 1-5-2002 at 04:00 PM

This is something i think need to be here. There are so many wrestleing moments that are just dumb, andlittealy wll leave you thinking, "why did they even bother with this" Here is one of them

I dont mean this to come of wrong but why did they even bother with the womens title belt? Im sorry but do we relly need a bunch of women pullin each other hair out (or another pointless belt for that matter) Now dont get me wrong im not bein a femmineist lol i mean i think bra and panties mtches are hilarious but i think the womens title was completlely pointless. I mean and the *surprise* was not really worth keeping us waiting for. I mean I am huge fan of Lita, and Trish, and Stacy But They realy just wasted ur time with this belt.

please reply with any other "why did they even bother" moments
thank you

Nirvana3:16 - 1-5-2002 at 04:45 PM

The ? we have all been asking ourselves for weeks is why!!!!!! Why did we have to see McMahons bare ass on tv!!!!!!! I mean that was just really bad. I mean wha makes it worse is when The Rock broght outy Trish for Vince to kiss her ass we got nuthin!!!! WHY?????? ALL OF US RED BLOODED AMERICAN MALES AND LESBIANS HAVE EARNED THE RIGHT BY WATCHING VINCE'S ASS DO TRICKS TO GET OFF ON TRISH STRATUS' ASS!!!! To Vince McMahon I say FUCK YOU but not your ass ***bEEcOZZ*** God knows you'd like it!!!!!!!
Oh and check out From the Seats under current events, I'm looking to become a columnist w/ a cult following!!

Steve

RVDgirl420 - 1-5-2002 at 05:00 PM

i know!!! OMG i mean we wait and all we get for like a week is vinces ass then oh grown man geting his face shved deep in rikishis asss

bet he didnt have to floss after that

Shastar - 1-5-2002 at 05:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Nirvana3:16

Oh and check out From the Seats under current events, I'm looking to become a columnist w/ a cult following!!

Steve

Oh cool, Koolaid!

Dan

terminus - 1-5-2002 at 06:35 PM

why do they bother to show my Teri's nipples when they know they hypnotize me?

why do the voices in my head only talk to me?

RVDgirl420 - 1-7-2002 at 10:35 PM

why do they bother showing the rock with clothes on????

oos did i say that? i man why do the errrr damn i dont know

Nirvana3:16 - 1-7-2002 at 10:40 PM

Hey RVD get a life or a bf

RVDgirl420 - 1-7-2002 at 10:45 PM

HA FUNNY i have a boyfriend
a great on actually!!! he loves wrestleing more than i do! im sure you two would get along!!!

but you make me have to pose a goood question, why is it that if a guy drools over trish its ok and they are normal
but heaven forbid somene likes the rock
actually i like RVD a ton better!!!! he is very sexy but my boyfriend has him beat

please answer that though, why is it ok for a dude to drool over chciks on posters but its frowned upon for me to have a rock poster over my bed

Nirvana3:16 - 1-7-2002 at 10:52 PM

Enough w/ the love connection, have all the rock posters ya want I was just kidding b4 hell i drool over stephanie and trish.

Steve

PS READ From the Seats or the aliens will take you away

RVDgirl420 - 1-7-2002 at 10:55 PM

to any people who read that lol he was just being dumb (he knows my oyfriend vry ery personally) but i do want to know know what you think i mean has it ever been ok for cicks to drool over wrestlers???

o well
oh yeah and
plug: read From the Seats or the evil wrestleing farries will kidnap you

Shastar - 1-8-2002 at 01:19 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Nirvana3:16

PS READ From the Seats or the aliens will take you away

I've already been kidnapped by aliens. Experience wasn't what I would have hoped. they just gave me a beer, We talked about wrestling, and they dropped me off a block from my apartment.

Dan

RVDgirl420 - 1-8-2002 at 09:46 PM

OK you guys about monday night ( i have a couple for this one but they arent in order)

ok I know i'm proboly gona be yelled at for this but hear me out, actually just read all of this before you get mad

ok, WHY DID THEY EVEN BOTHERbringing HHH back on monday??? I mean grated I kind of suspected them to make us wait till 5min before the show ends but I mean why didnt the just bring him back for us to see on thursday??? Wouldt tha hae made more sense? Like bring him out first thing thursday and let him go the whole show????

ok now one im sure bunch of guys wil agree with me on:
WHY DID THEY EVEN BOTHER Sowing us teri in a wet t-shirt like that then give us nothing when it came to trish??!!?? i mean we have to see Jazz's ugly ass nock trish down lke a barbie doll. we deserve to see trish get soaked with ice cold water dammnit!!! oh well At leas i know i dont feel as bad as king, i mean he looked like he was gonna have a heart attack.

ok finally
WHY DID THEY EVEN BOTHER Haveing vince make a fool out of flare?? I meanfirst off am I the only one who relizes how pathetic it is that flair hits vince and he has to get stiches but vince has toresort to hitting flair witha pipe?? VINCE, PLEASE GROW A SET AND FIGHT FLAIR LIKE A MAN!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASEFOR ALL OUR SAKE,

OK well i guess thats all, because i think billy gun falling on chucks crotch was worth it.

oh yeah one last thing :RICKY MARTIN IS GAY

rtdragon87 - 1-9-2002 at 05:37 AM

"Fight Flair like man." If he did that then there would not be any point. Why didn't he fight like a man against SCSA at Rumble 99'? Because he's Vince McMahon, he's not supposed to. Hitting Flair with the pipe was right on cue with McMahon's character.

Shastar - 1-9-2002 at 05:38 AM

quote:
Originally posted by RVDgirl420
OK you guys about monday night ( i have a couple for this one but they arent in order)

ok I know i'm proboly gona be yelled at for this but hear me out, actually just read all of this before you get mad

yoo dunt no whut yuu r tlking aboot, yuo peece uf munky crap!

Oh wait, you said to wait until you are finished, sorry, won't happen again^_^
quote:

ok, WHY DID THEY EVEN BOTHERbringing HHH back on monday??? I mean grated I kind of suspected them to make us wait till 5min before the show ends but I mean why didnt the just bring him back for us to see on thursday??? Wouldt that have made more sense? Like bring him out first thing thursday and let him go the whole show????

well, if you are going to wait until thursday, why not just wait until NEXT monday? or maybe the next Smackdown? Or amybe the next monday? Oh to hell with it, why didn't they just bring him back as a surprise enterant into the Royal Rumble?

Look, we can't all read Vinnie Mac's mind (I can though, and the things that he imagines about Patterson..... ugh.....), but this week was when HHH was ready to come back, and Vince apparantly felt that it was a good thing to kick off the new year with some good HHH hype. And by only giving us a taste of HHH (I know that sounded gay, shut up, I'm on my 8th beer and jsut starting to buzz) they are gauranteeing people showing up thursday (well, those of us that don't read spoilers) and going, "What next, What next?"

Don't second guess Vinnie Mac. those that do get saddled with stupid gimmicks.

quote:

ok now one im sure bunch of guys wil agree with me on:
WHY DID THEY EVEN BOTHER Sowing us teri in a wet t-shirt like that then give us nothing when it came to trish??!!?? i mean we have to see Jazz's ugly ass nock trish down lke a barbie doll. we deserve to see trish get soaked with ice cold water dammnit!!! oh well At leas i know i dont feel as bad as king, i mean he looked like he was gonna have a heart attack.

Hells yes! I wanted to see some Trish erect nippledge! WWF had better make up for this by having her pose in Playboy or or make a Lesbo flick with Stephanie or something!
quote:

ok finally
WHY DID THEY EVEN BOTHER Haveing vince make a fool out of flare?? I meanfirst off am I the only one who relizes how pathetic it is that flair hits vince and he has to get stiches but vince has toresort to hitting flair witha pipe?? VINCE, PLEASE GROW A SET AND FIGHT FLAIR LIKE A MAN!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASEFOR ALL OUR SAKE,

But that's the beauty of this fued. Vince IS a coward, he knows he can't best Flair physically unless he has something up his sleeve. I think that that particular segment played out great. Hey, anytime Flair gets a 4 on the Muta Scale, that's good TV! *thumbs up*
quote:

OK well i guess thats all, because i think billy gun falling on chucks crotch was worth it.

hehe, yeah, homo slapstick is always a crowd pleaser^_^

quote:

oh yeah one last thing :RICKY MARTIN IS GAY

And...?

Dan (up to 10)

Doc - 1-9-2002 at 06:15 AM

true so true.. I mean here were about to see trish's goodies. and here comes jazz, im ean THATS JUST MEAN!

BTW im new here glad to meet ya

RVDgirl420 - 1-9-2002 at 09:25 PM

well first off to Shastar .....well umm see my poin about HHH obviously was missed i mean i thought that it was dumb to make us wait all night i man they knew HHH would overshadow every other match that night ya know??

and about vince and flair it played outwell for whatit was, but wht it was i the poblem, i mean do we really need to see vince get off on beating flair? i man the pipe yes was cool but i mean 1) the obvious cutting of flairs forehead kinda messed it up and 2) vince is an old perv who to quote my boyfriend "is the kind of guy who I really belive mastubates satreing in a mirror" i mea come on can any f you hnestly put that past him??

ohwell anymore opinions???

oh yeah, and trish better do the film or playboy or hell just strip down monday night or im gonna be pissed lol

Nirvana3:16 - 1-9-2002 at 09:35 PM

Yeah my opinion is read From the Seats and offer some feedback! Ok now that I'm done w/ my cheap plug I say brining HHH back was cool but they could have done more

RVDgirl420 - 1-10-2002 at 11:35 PM

ok you guys this is a little sidetrack but this guy is just a prick

Th Raply to Nirvana via request on his WWF views

I take trom te halassed remarks on Flair that you obviously do not know what you ar taing aout. HHH has been built for quite sometime. from reading your cute little forumit looks as thoughyou thnk yor i the business. The thg that was differentbout HHH y mention is that heis rying to go face. Because every bandwagon Hardy fan felt sorry for him. Well did you fans feel sorry when you constantly called him asshole? not really but the man don't care. Stephanie McMahon is not under contract according to the story, that is why she wasn't there. the writers will most likely fit that in for Smackdown or the Rumble obviously. they don't want to book Flair as the bad guy going into a match against Vince. The Stephanie Angle was post-poned

As far as why Jericho doesn't confront Triple H is because, Jericho would have nothing to gain. Not to mention the WWF wanted Triple H to enter the Rumble to set up a possible title match. Like all WWF scripts this did take alot of time in the making. WWF wanted HHH to come back as a face, thats why the retarded U2 song was played. Bcause thats the type of music you kids like. ericho is not the prime opponant that fanswant to see HHH fight. More like Austin. Of course the Angle situation was somewhat confusing to me too. But HHH is running off of a pop that would mean he can take on anyone at this oint andmake money, doubt it? Toughshit thats te bus. A HHH/Jericho angle would sell butwouldn'ta Angl;e and HHH match. You'd watch it and you know it, and so dos the writing staff . All that meaning the WWF says Fuck you too, we'll still make money.

Next you mention about Austin. Stone Cold Steve Austin in case you have not notice yet during Russo's reign, Austin doesn't need muchcharacter improvement. The Gimmick that sells is Austin himself. He hasn't changed his format in five years, because there is no need. If you think Austin has gone stale, chck out www.wwfshopzone.com and see who the best seller is t the point. Based on Austin's sells vale to the WWF, tere s no room for improvement. Do you think so? Remember WWF IS ALL ABOUT MONEY, it's a business not a hobby.

And the lst thig I have to discuss is the distrubing way you've discribed Vince McMahon's dick. This forum is on wrestling not self masturbation, As far as your comments on Ric flair are concerned I can see you've obviously have ot been watching wrestling too long. In case you've forgot that gimmick of ric Flair being an old perv is something Jerry Lawler made a career out of and rather then call Lawler a perv you cheer and supportthe60 year old pantihoes wearing oldtimer. Ric Flair is no longer a wrestler, and as a fan of his for 16 + years I can easily say he developed that image because that suits his character, it has for the prime of his career. As much fun as it has been, I can only close by saying, writing forums is notone of your specialities. stick to your wet dreams and thinkin of Vince.

as for those of yo who dont make flaming dicks of hemselves on these forums
later, take care

so i said:

ok dude, i dont know where you get off saying all of that that you did and ya know if you can attack nirvana3:16 (steve)than i can do te same to you!!! First off you give the impression that you are some all knowing old guy well ummm LEARN HOW TO TYPE!!!!!!

ok first off:

quote:
I take trom te halassed remarks on Flair that you obviously do not know what you ar taing aout

You obviously are the one who doesn't know what he is talking about if you can sit there and say dumb stuff like
quote:
And the lst thig I have to discuss is the distrubing way you've discribed Vince McMahon's dick. This forum is on wrestling not self masturbation,

Steve didnt mean i literally, he was saying somethin we all know THAT VINCE IS SICK i mean im sorry if this offends your delicate feminin side but the man made other men kiss his ass, thats not normal everday activities, well maybe old guys like you think these perverse actions are normal but most of "us kids" dont find it a fun aternoon activity!
also
quote:
Austin doesn't need muchcharacter improvement. The Gimmick that sells is Austin himself. He hasn't changed his format in five years, because there is no need. If you think Austin has gone stale, chck out www.wwfshopzone.com and see who the best seller is t the point.

well yeah stonecold is the higest seller , he hass all the kids like my seven year old cousin buy his stuff who (i hate to break it to you) dont care about his "charecter" they just like the fact that h flicks people off and hurts people! my cousin and all his little friends have like scsa since they were FIVE YEARS OLD and he had all the stuff , figures, napkins,plates, fuckin birthday hats!!!! so you cant base a persons charecter pesonality on his toy sales sorry
quote:
Ric Flair is no longer a wrestler, and as a fan of his for 16 + years I can easily say he developed that image because that suits his character, it has for the prime of his career.

ok so you have been his fa for 16+ years, so that makes you him? NO oh that makes you have the ability to read his mind? NO oh o you thin heis god and tink he can do no wrong AHHH I FINALLY GET IT , YOUR A MIDDLE AGED JERK WHO GETS OFF BEING AN ASS TO ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH YOU, ya know? you may wawnt to seek help wih that,ya know that makes vince look normal!!!

Desiree'
oh,if you have any other things you need to get out of your system feel fre to comment on my writeing :why did they even bother in the tv/event critiques

ya know what i would love i if you would , just so could see what you think of me
so please please tell me your opiniion, so i can tear holes in it too

quote:Originally posted by CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss
as for those of yo who dont make flaming dicks of hemselves on these forums
later, take care

yeah well only and OLD ARROGANT SELF CENTERED ASS LIKE YOU WOULD CALL HIM A DICK!!!!

quote:
o you thin heis god and tink he can do no wrong

oh and yes that was mocking you

i mean
ohye s thatw asmock ingy ou

RVDgirl420 - 1-12-2002 at 12:04 AM

Well just lik nirvana3:16 i too have to apologize for the way i have been. to :caseydiablostjimross, sry i like wen al psychobitch on you, it was mesedp of me

Well seein as my househol has tohae a satelittle i cant get UPN to wach thursday night, well i have not sen the show but have gotonaot of comentary on it and from what i can tell, th only real WHY DID THEY EVEN BOTHER moment was Booker T, im sorry but..umm grow man getting showed in rikishis shit coverdas then throwing up
thats enteraining!!!

well i gotta go now yall sorr this boreing butwhat can a girl do when she cant see the channal?

bye

chingis - 1-16-2002 at 01:16 AM

are you the girlfriend of the HotNewz dood at slashwrestling or what?

CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss - 1-24-2002 at 08:16 PM

RVDGIRL420 NIRVANA316 you guys got alot to learn about flaming lol
Well just lik nirvana3:16 i too have to apologize for the way i have been. to :caseydiablostjimross, sry i like wen al psychobitch on you, it was mesedp of me. ???

Once again leave me out of your fanasties. It seems ou can't get me out of your little mind lmao@u

Playing supernerd on the forum i no a way to live a life