The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: David Von Erich and the NWA World Title
2HoT
The Immortal One

Posts 4818
Registered 3-23-2002
Location Yermomsbox PA

Mood: Cock-sure

posted on 9-7-2003 at 09:31 AM Edit Post
Hey everybody, look at Drunknow. He thinks he's people!

Portalesman: This one's for you, Princess

2HoT has attached this image:
Image could not be shown

Who wants soup?

Drunknow
Banned

Posts 99
Registered 7-4-2003

Mood:

posted on 9-7-2003 at 10:58 AM Edit Post
What does that even mean, 2Hot? And then with the smiley face, like it was real clever. What does that even mean?

And why would you have pictures of Justin Timberlake on your hard drive. That's not a picture I've just seen anywhere on the computer. You took time and looked that shit up. I don't want to imply anything -- so I'll just come out and say it. I'm pretty sure you're gay.

(Not that there's anything WRONG with that).

LuckyLopez
Reeks of WCW

Posts 12562
Registered 2-13-2003

Mood: Grieving

posted on 9-7-2003 at 02:31 PM Edit Post
Drunknow: You go the whole "you're gay" route a little commonly, eh? That seems a bit odd...

And I have no idea why you even jumped in on this stuff and decided to announce the entire population of these boards as "retards." And I have less of an idea of why you would believe you were standing on some sort of moral highground and that the Mods would look down on this thread but somehow happily upon your own bit of rambling insulting tripe. I will submit that you are a jackass. Not because I dislike you or because I dislike something you said, but rather because you decided to step into a fight that was not your own and start throwing around insults best left in a 10th grade pissing contest. And you did this all with seemingly zero provocation. The only possible reasonable excuse for this I can imagine is that you felt someone was being rudely treated... but then all you did was act like a bigger asshole with less inspired insults than the original culprits.

And an entirely unsolicited suggestion to Portalesman. There is no moral highground in a flame war. Drunknow's not standing on it and you aren't. There are reasons and there are excuses but both sides are as equally right or wrong for having gotten into it. If you want to take the highground or be the better man than I suggest that the only way to do that is to simply walk away. And by "walk away" I mean actually walk away... not announce publically that you are "walking away" after getting in a few parting shots. A condenscending attitude and composure half a dozen insults later might make you feel better but I would hardly consider it respectful.

In closing... flames are good. I appreciate Bones and 2Hot almost as much for their entertaining crusades as I do for the fact that they never launched any against me... But don't start flaming about how flaming is beneath you. That's just moronic.

He smiled.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   LuckyLopez 's Aim
2HoT
The Immortal One

Posts 4818
Registered 3-23-2002
Location Yermomsbox PA

posted on 9-7-2003 at 05:20 PM Edit Post
I think the real question Drunky, is what does it mean to you? Nothing? I suspected as much.

The Timberlake photo was as simple as typing Owned into google and feeling lucky. If you take a peek around the music section, you will learn how I feel about him.

You accuse me of being gay? What are you, Twelve? What difference would it make if I was? Would that somehow make me inferior to you? And if not, then why even mention it.

"Oh, I can't think of anything witty or clever to say because I am a total fucking moron, so I am just gonna call him gay. Yeah hehe, that'll be funny. Now where did I put my typing wand..."

PS. Lopez: Great post but it needed more venom. And the big words were probably lost on the intended targets. You're comming along tho. We will make a prick out of you yet.

Who wants soup?

bigfatgoalie
American Dream

Posts 7932
Registered 1-16-2002
Location Stratusphere

Mood: Stratusfied

posted on 9-7-2003 at 05:43 PM Edit Post
To answer the question David Von Erich was always going to be considered for a push...much like people with the last name Hart will always be. But nobody was willing to do it unless they were sure he didn't suffer from the same fuck-ups the rest of his family had. So really...the answer is yes and no.

Now a question for you...where the fuck is this coming from? Seriously, I know a guy quotes TV shows randomly at work and we all consider the guy to be fucked up. It's one thing to say something that is interesting...but to say something obscure and outdated for no reason makes no sense. I mean seriously, if you were reading about the subject, or watching an old tape, would it have hurt to mention that? Like seriously, why bother asking this question? I mean, it's not current, does not relate to any other topics, and does nothing to stimulate people on the board to join in the conversation.

I mean, if you are going to post something pointless, at least let it be funny or pictures of near naked ladies.

Portalesman
Dumb Wanker

Posts 30
Registered 9-6-2003
Location Portales NM

Mood:

posted on 9-7-2003 at 05:47 PM Edit Post
Maybe this forum ought to be changed to "Stump every flaming lowlife that doesn't have a clue about wrestling history".

[Edited on 9-7-2003 by Portalesman]

Pot Kettle Black. Pot Black Kettle. Kettle Pot Black. Kettle Black Pot. Black Kettle Pot. Black Pot Kettle.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   Portalesman 's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger   Portalesman 's Yahoo
Portalesman
Dumb Wanker

Posts 30
Registered 9-6-2003
Location Portales NM

Mood:

posted on 9-7-2003 at 06:06 PM Edit Post
As for you other flamer Timberlake loving freaks, I refuse to spam somebody elses board. If you feel the need to continue your senseless babble, do it on my board so I can ban your asses. http://pub14.ezboard.com/bkayfabeclassics

Pot Kettle Black. Pot Black Kettle. Kettle Pot Black. Kettle Black Pot. Black Kettle Pot. Black Pot Kettle.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   Portalesman 's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger   Portalesman 's Yahoo
bigfatgoalie
American Dream

Posts 7932
Registered 1-16-2002
Location Stratusphere

posted on 9-7-2003 at 06:16 PM Edit Post
Starting a flame war to get people to join your free-crapy messssageboard is lame...and are you old enough to know what a near naked lady looks like???

As for posting pics...read the freaking FAQ dumbass...

And the funny thing is you thanked me!!! Didn't you realize I answered your question with an educated guest? Was the Hart reference too vague for you? Did you not get the part where I said ypou were fucked up...

If not...

DUDE...you are fucked up!!!

Edit...

One other thing...you are showing your newbie status very well by not knowing simple facts that I actuallly like some of Timberlake's stuff...

[Edited on 9-7-2003 by bigfatgoalie]

Portalesman
Dumb Wanker

Posts 30
Registered 9-6-2003
Location Portales NM

Mood:

posted on 9-7-2003 at 06:20 PM Edit Post
"Didn't you realize I answered your question with an educated guest? "

Who pray tell was this educated guest?

bigfatgoalie
American Dream

Posts 7932
Registered 1-16-2002
Location Stratusphere

posted on 9-7-2003 at 06:24 PM Edit Post
See, if you had been around here more then a day you'd know that slamming my spelling and grammar is like taking a ride on the villige bike...

I know I make stupid errors...I don't care...and 9 times out of 10 a person whose only response is to point out a spelling mistake has no intelligent way to defend their own ideas or actions...

Now choke on that...slappy...

Portalesman
Dumb Wanker

Posts 30
Registered 9-6-2003
Location Portales NM

Mood:

posted on 9-7-2003 at 06:27 PM Edit Post
Short bus or dropout? Maybe you should have listened to your "educated guest".

2HoT
The Immortal One

Posts 4818
Registered 3-23-2002
Location Yermomsbox PA

posted on 9-7-2003 at 06:46 PM Edit Post
Pretty big talk from someone who can't even type in complete sentances.

As for spamming the board, is it really necessary to use two posts back to back when one will do?

And if you have your own board, why are you here bothering us? Go crawl back in your hole.

Who wants soup?

Portalesman
Dumb Wanker

Posts 30
Registered 9-6-2003
Location Portales NM

Mood:

posted on 9-7-2003 at 07:15 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2HoT
Pretty big talk from someone who can't even type in complete sentances.

1. The "talk" wasn't really that big.
2. What in the blue blazes is a "sentance"?

As for spamming the board, is it really necessary to use two posts back to back when one will do?

Where are these two back to back posts?

And if you have your own board, why are you here bothering us? Go crawl back in your hole.

Well, hooked on phonics boy, I was looking for an answer to a question that I have thus far been unable to find. Ive been told that there are some knowlegable posters on this board. You obviously arent one of them. Now run along and work on your mod application.

2HoT
The Immortal One

Posts 4818
Registered 3-23-2002
Location Yermomsbox PA

posted on 9-7-2003 at 07:32 PM Edit Post
I checked out your "board" and now I can totally see why you came here. What a freak show.

It has been my experience that people rely on spelling and grammer attacks when they are not creative enough to come up with a more suitable retort.

Also, most web browsers have this neet little feature on the right hand side. Its a bar that you can move with your greasy white mouse. It allows you to scroll back and see for yourself where you took 2 threads when one would suffice.

For someone who trys to put his self over as intelligent, you sure are failing.

Who wants soup?

Portalesman
Dumb Wanker

Posts 30
Registered 9-6-2003
Location Portales NM

Mood:

posted on 9-7-2003 at 07:41 PM Edit Post
It woulda been damn nice if you would have posted so I could ban your ass.

nilesanderson
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1643
Registered 5-2-2003
Location Halifax, Nova Scotia

Mood: Superior

posted on 9-7-2003 at 07:48 PM Edit Post
"It woulda been damn nice if you would have posted so I could ban your ass."

I had someone say something similar to me back in grade 9. It was to the tune of "come to the front of the bus so we can kick your ass".

Portalesman
Dumb Wanker

Posts 30
Registered 9-6-2003
Location Portales NM

Mood:

posted on 9-7-2003 at 08:30 PM Edit Post
Lemmee guess, you stayed IN THE BACK of the bus.
Not unlike 2hot.

Everybodys a big shot on their own island.

[Edited on 9-7-2003 by Portalesman]

bigfatgoalie
American Dream

Posts 7932
Registered 1-16-2002
Location Stratusphere

posted on 9-7-2003 at 08:38 PM Edit Post
OK, could the mods please put an end to this? I mean, the guy is just too easy of a target...he doesn't even get that he was called a little pussy.

Laner
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1835
Registered 1-8-2002
Location Uptown

Mood:

posted on 9-7-2003 at 08:53 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by Portalesman
As for you other flamer Timberlake loving freaks, I refuse to spam somebody elses board. If you feel the need to continue your senseless babble, do it on my board so I can ban your asses. http://pub14.ezboard.com/bkayfabeclassics

Sorry - I tried, but I couldn't find the wrestling talk among the silly religious/political threads. *shrug*

[Edited on 9-7-2003 by Laner]

Portalesman
Dumb Wanker

Posts 30
Registered 9-6-2003
Location Portales NM

Mood:

posted on 9-7-2003 at 08:58 PM Edit Post
Theres no argueing with that. Its gotten ridiculous. Maybe I need to prohibit that crap.

LuckyLopez
Reeks of WCW

Posts 12562
Registered 2-13-2003

Mood: Grieving

posted on 9-7-2003 at 09:02 PM Edit Post
Portalesman... hold on a second... I'm going to ignore that you have now announced TWICE that you were going to leave the flamers to their own devices... I'm going to ignore the glaring issue of arguing spelling errors when you have declared grammar rules unnecessary on the internet... I'm even going to ignore the minor issue of you apparently being of the mind that you most respond to all challenges... Here's the thing that got me:

Are you HONESTLY taking issue with 2Hot's lack of interest in registering to your board ONLY to insult you ONLY for you to ban him? How utterly idiotic would that be on his part? Why would you believe that ANYONE above the age of 12, with an IQ above double digits and with a penis longer than a couple of inches would bother to go through the effort of moving a fight to someone's homefield with the full knowledge that he would have the door shut on him as soon as he got there? I was going to write an extended allegory or parable to display the idiocy of that idea... but then I realized that would be stupid in and of itself. Its the God damned internet! Would it HONESTLY make you feel good for him to jump over to your board only for you to ban him and then throw some final cracks at him? I've seen and known plenty of people who abuse the modicum of power they have in reality to try and make themselves feel better about the lot of life they have been dealt... but this? It saddens me that there are people who might possabily get a big smile out of getting into an annonymous fight on the internet with someone they will never know and then tempting them to their own backyard with the full knowledge that they will be silenced as soon as they arrive. I now understand you weird and entirely unfounded obsession that 2Hot is seeking to become a moderator of these boards. I imagine that you think Bones, Goalie and myself are hoping for the same thing... that we all want to have some degree of power over some small part of the world we live in. I would suggest that you consider this... some people are more that perfectly happy with their particular roles. These are roles that are naturally shaped by need, desire and skill. Me? I don't have it in me to wrangle up the occasional completely brain dead idiot who wanders in and show him the door in the most violent and demoralizing way I can think of. But I don't have to... OO's got folks covering that end. So I generally choose to sit back and allow them to do the skill which they have so honed... I don't try and force myself into fitting that role, the role of a moderator or any other that may come along just because it makes me feel better. Its called self awareness and respect. Plus, there is a perk that comes with those traits that includes knowing your own faults and knowing enough not to make issue of them in others... you know... like crap grammar.

"you stayed in the back of the bus..." Jesus... So are you the asshole jock who thinks its cool that he could win a fight or are you the sad wimp who thinks that if he had won a fight life would be better? When you grow up... assuming you do... it is ideal to realize that responding to an asshole's loaded challenge hardly makes you a man... it simply makes you a dumber asshole.

2Hot, gracias for the compliment. It does mean quite a bit coming from you. I know, I know... I'm short on venom... its just my nature. I'm an educator, not a disciplinarian. I try to teach a man to fish; you and Bones seem to just wack him over the head with his own fishing pole to teach him to stay the fuck out of your lake. I respect your methods... much more direct and with far better results I imagine.

Edit to make note of an observation: You HAVE to be kidding me? You ACTUALLY went to your OWN board to post a whole new thread devoted to bashing this board and its owner... who has nothing to do with this?! I would like to suggest something that might be fun for you to do. Go scour messageboards for some guy named Chuck-O. He'll be the guy ranting about "The Rick", OO and its "gay posters." The two of you can share horror stories and scheme about the downfall of a man whom probably does not know of your existence and the residents of his online community. I think you might have fun with it.

[Edited on 9-7-2003 by LuckyLopez]

He smiled.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   LuckyLopez 's Aim
Bonestein
The Rowdy One

Posts 2712
Registered 7-24-2002

Mood: partypartyparty

posted on 9-7-2003 at 11:10 PM Edit Post
Man, Portalesman accomplished so much in 24 hours. Not only did he get Lucky and doublee calling him out, something I can't remember seeing before, but he got me and bfg on the same page. Amazing. How much of a shithead do you have to be to do all of that?

D-V-E! D-V-E! D-V-E!

That's racism man! I love to racism bro!

doublee
The Immortal One

Posts 4014
Registered 2-9-2003
Location Raleigh, NC

Mood: Mr. Jiggy-Fly

posted on 9-7-2003 at 11:20 PM Edit Post
It is a shame, really, that he got banned. Such a force that brings us all together as one happy family shall be truly missed.............Okay I'm over it now.

The guy just did not want to listen to reason. It is almost as if he was hear for the express reason of picking a fight with everyone. I checked out his board and am of the opinion he started this post not because he was watching a video, but because someone else initiated the same debate over there and nobody knew the answer, go figure.

The most unorganized board I have ever seen. It has no compartments and everything is thrown under general discussion and a large number of the topics of zero responses posted to them.

<-- If 'ya ain't down with that Bart's got two words for 'ya...

http://www.myspace.com/doubleenc
Doublee's Sports Blog

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger   doublee 's Yahoo
ModSquad
Hello, future girlfriend

Posts 3472
Registered 1-30-2003

Mood: Trumpy

posted on 9-7-2003 at 11:39 PM Edit Post
Well, I am a moderator, and I love and abuse power. And Portalesman is gone. And the fact that Doublee, Lucky, and BFG were pissed at him is probably the best reason to can someone. Jeez... if you piss off these guys, you're a sad sack of shit.

And Drunknow did that too. Maybe you might want to skip flaming. Or if OO is 10,000% assholes, maybe posting here isn't what you want to do. You don't seem to like it very much. Or maybe when you want to piss on the whole message board and the people in it, you should look at my av and get the message.

"The moment that The Rick tells me that I am in the wrong then I will stop. And since I have 10 years of reading his work under my belt I feel fairly confident that he won't since he is a proponent of thinking differently. Save the threats."

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll

go to top