Board logo

How many people here actually enjoy RAW
Portalesman - 9-6-2003 at 06:51 PM

I quit watching during the HLA crap and I just wondered how many fans still enjoy the product.

markout - 9-6-2003 at 07:04 PM

What's the middle choice? I picked it.

Portalesman - 9-6-2003 at 07:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by markout
What's the middle choice? I picked it.

The middle question is "Id rather be Ron Jeremy"

markout - 9-6-2003 at 07:09 PM

So I picked correctly. Cool.

Portalesman - 9-6-2003 at 07:20 PM

quote:

Well, Im predicting its the most popular of choices.

2HoT - 9-6-2003 at 07:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Portalesman
quote:

Well, Im predicting its the most popular of choices.

I like to quote stuff that was just said in its entirety.

Portalesman - 9-6-2003 at 08:04 PM

Tell me more.............

2HoT - 9-6-2003 at 08:07 PM

I could but it wouldn't be very nice.

Portalesman - 9-6-2003 at 08:09 PM

Give it a try anyway, Sunshine.

2HoT - 9-6-2003 at 08:13 PM

Well I like to quote the entire previous thread when I make my post because I don't think people are smart enough to remember what was just said in order to understand the point I am trying to get across. I just like to help out the intellectually inferior and do not mean to be insulting in any way. I mean, I can't expect people to scroll back the couple of inches to re-read a post they may have missed so I post it again in my post. See, nice and easy. In other words, my name is not sunshine and you are an idiot.

ModSquad - 9-6-2003 at 08:26 PM

Blah blah blah blah blah.

Portalesman, I deleted your other thread about Micasa because we've had about 5 threads about that already.

Mike Samuda and Rick worked together on Wrestlemaniacs and were then asked to join CBS Sportsline to form Wrestleline. Mike quit writing about wrestling in 2000, in order to focus on law school full time. Wrestleline then shut down, and Rick started up OO. Mike's got nothing to do with OO. And the OO poster "OOMike" is NOT Mike Samuda.

Portalesman - 9-6-2003 at 08:49 PM

Hello Mr 2Hot, its a real pleasure to meet the resident flame boy. You are the kinda poster that keeps em comin here at OO. Im sure if you just keep up the good work the owners of this site are gonna make you a mod in no time. (read sarcasm). I aspire to be as pleasant as you and your greasy white mouse someday.

2HoT - 9-6-2003 at 09:02 PM

You know, for someone who has not even been registered here for a full 24 hours, you sure seem to have everything figured out. Yep, you are gonna fit right in. We like it when people start moronic polls and resurrect threads that have been dead for 2 years. (read sarcasm).

As for being a mod. I am not trying to be a mod. If I were a mod, I could just invoke the stupidity rule and eliminate you right now. I don't wish to do that. I would much rather just fight with you out in the open.

Krydor - 9-6-2003 at 09:08 PM

no "maybey", not a valid poll. I'm pretty sure it's one of the board rules.

Portalesman - 9-6-2003 at 09:14 PM

"As for being a mod. I am not trying to be a mod"

Sore spot, huh

Portalesman - 9-6-2003 at 09:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Krydor

Its "maybe", not maybey. On top of that, there isn't a single rule about posting a poll asking how many people like RAW. Perhaps you might like to re read the rules. Thats it for my little participation in this fruitless flamewar.

2HoT - 9-6-2003 at 09:27 PM

Well Mr Smarty, its good to see you have it all figured out. If only you realized that the more you speak, the more foolish you look.

markout - 9-6-2003 at 09:36 PM

Gee I'm surprised this poll ended up here.

(read sarcasm)

ModSquad - 9-6-2003 at 10:14 PM

Polls are not considered valid unless they contain the option "mabey."

It's MABEY, DAMMIT!

MrJustinB - 9-6-2003 at 11:26 PM

I love that some dude who shows up one day, posts a bunch of questions in rapid succession, than bitches about not getting immediate answer to his lame questions (in a thread that's been dead a year, no less) would have the stones to be so uptight, and idiotic.

You posted a question about whether Von Erich was going to be champion, and set up a poll to see if people liked RAW. Then when someone makes fun of your inane posting habits that you've been able to clearly display in all of 24 hours here, you make an even bigger fool of yourself by becoming flustered, and trying to fight back.

You know what? Save us all a lot of time, tell the librarian at your county public high school that you're done using the "Electric Go-Machine" and be on your way.

[Edited on 9-6-2003 by MrJustinB]

Krydor - 9-7-2003 at 02:11 AM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Krydor

Its "maybe", not maybey. On top of that, there isn't a single rule about posting a poll asking how many people like RAW. Perhaps you might like to re read the rules. Thats it for my little participation in this fruitless flamewar.

No, it's "mabey". Mod Prime says so!

It's one of those message board quirks. You know, something you figure out after posting for more than a day?

Edited to fix my mispelling of "mabey"

[Edited on 9-7-2003 by Krydor]

Bonestein - 9-7-2003 at 03:06 AM

quote:

Fruitless? I can think of at least one fruit in this flame war. Way to make a first impression, Bucky.

Slade - 9-8-2003 at 01:03 AM

Notice Of Motion
Minister Slade
Dartmouth South

Resolution No. _________

I hereby give notice that on a future day I shall move the adoption of the following resolution:

WHEREAS Portalesman is a new member of the OO Forums and has shown to the rest of the members of his community that he does not take too kindly to criticism; and

WHEREAS his attempts to attack one of this community's more honourable members were ill-conceived; and

WHEREAS his only accomplishment by provoking the honourable member was to make himself look like a total nutjob;

THEREFORE be it resolved that the Mods bestowed upon Portalesman the dishonourable title of "Dumb Wanker".

ModSquad - 9-8-2003 at 01:09 AM

Motion carried!

2HoT - 9-8-2003 at 07:07 AM

Minister Slade: If you were refering to me as one of or the honourable members, I thank you.

Although you could quite possibly have the worst musical tastes ever, you are truely a stand up guy and it has been a pleasure knowing you.

salmonjunkie - 9-8-2003 at 08:15 AM

I voted yes.

Oh, wait, it doesn't matter anymore, does it?

Wow, it's been quite sometime that we've had both 2Hot and Bones be involved in some stomping. Makes me really miss #tcBud Norm Ellock.

No, not really.

[Edited on 9-8-2003 by salmonjunkie]

Slade - 9-8-2003 at 05:29 PM

1. I'd like to thank the Mod for allowing the motion to be carried. You are the coolest and the best Speaker we could ever hope to have.

2. Thank you, 2HoT. You rock, even if you don't like music that rocks.

3. Krydor, I cannot believe that you did not know that the correct poll option was mabey. I now think less of you as a person.

Krydor - 9-8-2003 at 11:34 PM

Slade,

I feel a great shame, that shall be handed down for 7 generations.