Board logo

RAW the 18th
etee - 2-19-2002 at 01:57 PM

Two, actually:

1) When Rock did the "talk to the hand" thing to Hogan.

2) When Rock gave Hogan the Rock Bottom.

Then, of course, they sucked all the life out of it with the nWo beat-down and ambulance thing, and JR/Lawler's horrid overselling of it.

Laner - 2-19-2002 at 07:06 PM

When the crowd kept waffling between Rock and Hogan chants, that was pretty sweet

etee - 2-20-2002 at 01:31 AM

Yep, the whole Rock / Hogan promo was pretty good, that is until the ambulance sh*t. Now, if they can just find something for Nash to do, some feud for him to get involved in. I think maybe RVD would do, for starters. Or Edge.

chingis - 2-20-2002 at 02:31 AM

quote:
Originally posted by etee
Yep, the whole Rock / Hogan promo was pretty good, that is until the ambulance sh*t. Now, if they can just find something for Nash to do, some feud for him to get involved in. I think maybe RVD would do, for starters. Or Edge.

Dude, I swear that you are the only one that censors himself on this board. It's quite obvious when you are meaning to type shit and fuck, so why sh*t and fsck? Not fucking necessary, I say. Knock that shit off.

etee - 2-20-2002 at 01:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by chingis
Dude, I swear that you are the only one that censors himself on this board..... so why sh*t and fsck?

Because there are some simple Web filters out there that block pages based on a single word? Because it requires at least some degree of self-control? (WHAT?!?) Because I feel like it? (WHAT?!?) Because the voices in my head tell me to? (WHAT?!?)

Who knows?

Laner - 2-20-2002 at 07:12 PM

thanks for bringing the IQ level down there, chingis

chingis - 2-20-2002 at 11:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Laner
thanks for bringing the IQ level down there, chingis

No problemo, anything I can do to help out those that are less mentally gifted brings me pleasure. I aim to please.