Board logo

2018 bOOardies Memory Jogger Thread
williamssl - 1-3-2018 at 09:36 PM


BBMN - 1-7-2018 at 07:39 PM

I nominate benoitbrokemyneck for Lifetime Unachievement.


benoitbrokemyneck - 1-7-2018 at 08:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by BBMN
I nominate benoitbrokemyneck for Lifetime Unachievement.


Thanks man!


williamssl - 1-7-2018 at 08:25 PM

After HOW many years do you remember your password!?!?


BBMN - 1-7-2018 at 08:46 PM

I live in the Internets.


CCharger - 1-8-2018 at 03:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by williamssl
After HOW many years do you remember your password!?!?

I checked. It's eleven.


janerd75 - 1-11-2018 at 03:15 AM

Feud of the Year betwixt BFG and CCharger! And we're only 10 days in!

http://www.oowrestling.com/OOForums/viewthread.php?tid=32757


rabbxt - 1-12-2018 at 07:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by BBMN
I nominate benoitbrokemyneck for Lifetime Unachievement.

Seconded.


Paddlefoot - 1-12-2018 at 07:27 PM

Post your parkour videos again, Rabbit.


CCharger - 3-1-2018 at 04:17 PM

http://www.oowrestling.com/OOForums/viewthread.php?tid=32812&page=6

janerd vs. DevSop as Feud of the Year


Count Zero - 3-2-2018 at 03:35 AM

TWO NOMINEES FOR FEUD OF THE YEAR AND WE'RE JUST BARELY STARTING MARCH??? Why can't we all just get along?? I don't love this smark-on-smark viOOlence.

No but srsly, we're really going to revive the hell out of that category at this rate.


Count Zero - 3-6-2018 at 10:10 PM

http://www.oowrestling.com/OOForums/viewthread.php?tid=32744&page=21

quote:
Originally posted by williamssl
Over/under on Paige-related fisticuffs between ADR and Xavier Woods at 45 days of ADR's first roster appearance.

Over/under on leaked 3-some Paige/ADR/Xavier Woods video at 30 days of ADR's first roster appearance.


[Edited on 3-6-2018 by Count Zero]


Thom - 3-20-2018 at 01:38 PM

BFG on roy for Flame of the Year. Do we still do that?

quote:
Telling others to grow up?

Save the forums?

You really do combine qualities of the bitch, the blabbermouth, and the cum dumpster in a veritable shitstorm of suck. As such, I vote you get the custom status of cock-juggling thunder cunt.


Count Zero - 3-21-2018 at 03:24 AM

I think it would be more appropriate if we never give That Idiot any sort of attention, not even by association. I mean... He =wants= the attention, even if it's negative.


Paddlefoot - 3-21-2018 at 04:04 AM

Let's get him a present, such as OO vs. Roy for Feud OTY.


Thom - 3-21-2018 at 01:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Count Zero
I think it would be more appropriate if we never give That Idiot any sort of attention, not even by association. I mean... He =wants= the attention, even if it's negative.



True - I even said pretty much that exact thing last year.

But still, goalie's flame deserves some sort of recognition, IMO.


Count Zero - 3-21-2018 at 09:43 PM

We could maybe get Janerd to make him a commemorative plaque? That'd be something you could probably hang on your wall at work... Wait, no, the hell am I..?


williamssl - 4-1-2018 at 06:47 PM

post. flame. evidence of feud.


quote:
Originally posted by bigfatgoalie
quote:
Originally posted by royberto

I love this though. SOme accuses Moolah, they are telling the truth People refute it, they are immediately called liars or are discounted. The truth is nobody knows because there hasn't been any actual evidence. All you have are claims on both sides. So, I cannot say one way or the other that she did or did not do anything. I have no idea if she did or not. But I at least admit that and don't automatically declare guilt based on accusations.


I think you are confused again Berto. Nobody is refuting the claims against Moolah. They are only saying they didn't see it happen, and that Moolah was nice to them.

Situation 1 = People accuse Moolah of treating them unfairly

Situation 2 = Other people say Moolah treated them fairly

Situation 2 can be 100% correct and not discount Situation 1.

For example, I think you are a cock juggling thunder cunt. Thom agrees with me. Just because...Janerd (sorry about that bud, had to use somebody as an example and I'm guessing you are ok being used) says you've never posted like one doesn't change Thom's or my experiences with your post.

And let's got through this again. When a person claims to be a victim of abuse, it takes very little humanity to believe the victim on some level. Because in the best case scenario, they feel like something that happened was wrong. This doesn't mean that the accused is guilty of a crime, but again, in the best case scenario the accuser fells like they were taken advantage of. You don't have to be sympathic, but as a human, show some empathy.

And when multiple people come out saying the exact same thing? It should be even easier to go from empathetic to sympathetic to those who feel wronged.

Unless, of course, you are a cock juggling thunder cunt.


janerd75 - 4-7-2018 at 05:36 PM

CM Crunk's new av. Have fun meeting with Mossad agents, Crunkers!


Count Zero - 5-24-2018 at 06:38 AM

I like dis. It's got sass and charm.

quote:
Originally posted by punkerhardcore
quote:
Originally posted by Paddlefoot
* newz sez that Vince is having another anti-tag division moment where he doesn't see any value in giving them TV time

Well there's only so much TV time per week. Raw is barely three hours... if there had been a good tag team match, there may not have been any room left for stuff like Bobby Lashley's sisters.


http://www.oowrestling.com/OOForums/viewthread.php?tid=32893&page=6#pid552418


Count Zero - 6-7-2018 at 07:06 PM

It's me agayane~!

http://www.oowrestling.com/OOForums/viewthread.php?tid=32918

quote:
Originally posted by Cherokee Jack
quote:
Originally posted by williamssl

I don't see how getting swept 4-0 in a best of 7 series is going to make Becky.


But just think what a gritty, never-give-up babyface Becky will look like when she’s down 4-0, but demands that they finish out the seven-match series anyway so that she can prove that she’s on Charlotte’s level. It’ll be a great moment...

...much better than the moment a couple weeks later when Charlotte’s completes the 7-0 sweep.


That was amazing. Perhaps "obvious", but still amazing.


Paddlefoot - 6-14-2018 at 08:19 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Wickedfrost
Gonna be honest. I gave up on wrasslin years ago. I'm just here for Janerd memes, #fuckroberto, and hopefully stumbling into a bOOrdie some year.


POTY nominee.


janerd75 - 6-22-2018 at 06:25 PM

Paddy O'Foot's sweet-assed new av:



GodEatGod for PotY with some well said words of wisdom:

http://www.oowrestling.com/OOForums/viewthread.php?tid=32924&page=2

quote:
Originally posted by GodEatGod
I will say this, if you are very disillusioned and unhappy with WWE all the time, you should definitely stop watching. And that's not me being sarcastic or judgmental or anything. I learned the lesson myself. When I finally stopped watching things I'd once loved that I could no longer stand (The Walking Dead being the first example that comes to mind), I felt an immediate sense of relief that I no longer had to pay attention to it. It freed up a part of my brain, even if it was only a little bit.

This shit ain't worth getting worked up over. It's just not. I bitch, sure, but I will still absolutely say that I like WWE and get a significant amount of enjoyment from the product regularly. I don't think that's me being a shill or an apologist, that's just me...liking something. I like Seth Rollins and Shinsuke and Rusev and New Day and Elias and Becky and Asuka and Dean Ambrose and Kevin Owens and Jeff Hardy and pretty much all of NXT and a million other things besides. And if you don't like any of those things (or you don't like them enough to counterbalance the bad), you will honestly be doing yourself a favor by cutting it out. Check in now and again, see if it's more to your liking down the line.

I just see so much resentment in a lot of fandoms: comic books, Star Wars, and wrestling most especially, where there's a huge subset of 'fans' who genuinely hate the modern version of the thing they like. But they just still keep imbibing it and growing more toxic. Note those idiots who just said they wanted to raise 200 million dollars to remake the Last Jedi more to their liking. I can just as easily imagine some marks out there trying to raise money to rebook Wrestlemania (DUDE IF YOU GIVE TO MY GOFUNDME WE CAN TOTALLY MAKE CM PUNK VS KENNY OMEGA HAPPEN BRO)

Again, I don't mean this to bash anyone. I just know that I made myself much happier giving up shit I was watching more out of nostalgia and obligation than actual enjoyment. To paraphrase Guillermo Del Toro, I don't do homework - if my pop culture thing is dragging me down or boring me or making me angry, then it's time to just put that fucker aside and find something better to do with my time. Just for myself and my own sanity.


[Edited on 6-22-2018 by janerd75]


Paddlefoot - 7-20-2018 at 06:08 AM

From the July 17 2018 SD thread, GEGen with a real gem regarding Ralphus, err, Roy:

quote:
Originally posted by GodEatGod
See? Totally fucking unfazed. Water off a duck's back. It's like his delusions are made of that Flex Tape stuff from their informercials. Nothing can penetrate it! I sawed this boat in half and then repaired it with royberto's bullshit! See? NO LEAKS.


Golly!


janerd75 - 7-26-2018 at 01:25 AM

Mastermind with some written word THC for PotY.

http://www.oowrestling.com/OOForums/viewthread.php?tid=32924&page=3

quote:
Originally posted by mastermind
I read somewhere that nobody has ever overdosed on weed or pro wrestling. So this weekend I tried both. XWA in West Warwick RI is on the come-up. They'll even be on Amazon Prime among other providers very soon. All info can be found by simply intrawebbing them. XWA has its own Arena/Training warehouse that hosts live weekly shows (every Thursday Night) like an Indy WWE Raw. Best part - tickets are $5! So I started my journey on Thursday in WW with XWA Thursday Nifht Throwdown. Last show before their Annual SUPER show Wrestlution on Sunday. Meanwhile I'm on Dab Street in Wax City with a new glass attachment for my good ol dab rig.

Friday Night was XPac's birthday so I spent it high as fuck in Lowell MA for Chaotic Wrestling. Longtime Northshore org, Chaotic shares bloodlines with the old Killer Kowalski camp & school. XPac was in the Main Event tag match on Friday with JTDunn against KillaNova Inc, a well-known New England heel tandem. Saturday Night I floated to New Bedford on medicated gummies and chocolate bars for a House of Bricks show called "SlamMasters". HoB is the definition of Colt Cabana's $5 Wrestling (except it costs $10) and is filled with old folk and 16-18 year-old wannabes. Worst production values, ridiculous gimmicks, terrible workrate and low attendance. All of which makes it so fucking great and low-key intimate. HoB to me represents everything that is so pitiful yet endearing about extremely off-broadway pro wrestling shows. I love it.

Finally Sunday was the Main Event of my weekend - Wrestlution18 back in West Warwick RI. The "Wrestlemania" of XWA and they broke open the bank while I cracked the seal on a fresh P of GG#4 (aka "Don't call me Gorilla Glue anymore). I had a chance to touch base with Eazy Eric Bischoff, Paul London, Matt Striker, Matt Sydal, Sami Callihan, John Morrison and a long conversation with RVD over boxing (Vinny Paz was his guest tonight) and dabs (he's down). The show itself was in a sweatbox ice rink and had everything from ladder matches to table spots. Local bigshot JT Dunn spent the weeks leading up to this show trying to launch an online campaign to get Hulk Hogans attention as his opponent for this show (yeah right). Instead, he smashed a Hulk Hogan imposter in quick order before beating champ Austin Theory in a "Last Man Standing" bout to become 2x XWA Champion. RVD vs Morrison sealed the deal after 3+hours of blazing action. Got back to girls house 5 minutes away for last 90 mins of Extreme Rules (Bobby Lashley! Nice!)

So in conclusion, I did not pass away though I did make it to heaven this past weekend. I'm not sick, I'm not hungover though perhaps still a bit delirious. Though this tends to be my typical state of mind anyway. I can't wait to tune into Raw tonight and Smackdown tomm (a return to pro wrestling "normalcy" so to speak) while ROH, Luchu Underground, Impact and NJPW make their rounds through my DVR. I don't have time for all of this stuff all the time, so I find myself binge watching Episodes of a particular show over time. Eventually i will catch up. All TV filler of course until NEXT weekend when the NEXT round of Indy cards hits the area! Got a huge Top Rope Pro show coming up in my hometown of Broken City that will feature XPac, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash together again.

Until then, stay lit my friends! And remember, for those of us who believe- no explanation is needed. Peace.


janerd75 - 7-26-2018 at 01:25 AM

Mastermind with some written word THC for PotY.

http://www.oowrestling.com/OOForums/viewthread.php?tid=32924&page=3

quote:
Originally posted by mastermind
I read somewhere that nobody has ever overdosed on weed or pro wrestling. So this weekend I tried both. XWA in West Warwick RI is on the come-up. They'll even be on Amazon Prime among other providers very soon. All info can be found by simply intrawebbing them. XWA has its own Arena/Training warehouse that hosts live weekly shows (every Thursday Night) like an Indy WWE Raw. Best part - tickets are $5! So I started my journey on Thursday in WW with XWA Thursday Nifht Throwdown. Last show before their Annual SUPER show Wrestlution on Sunday. Meanwhile I'm on Dab Street in Wax City with a new glass attachment for my good ol dab rig.

Friday Night was XPac's birthday so I spent it high as fuck in Lowell MA for Chaotic Wrestling. Longtime Northshore org, Chaotic shares bloodlines with the old Killer Kowalski camp & school. XPac was in the Main Event tag match on Friday with JTDunn against KillaNova Inc, a well-known New England heel tandem. Saturday Night I floated to New Bedford on medicated gummies and chocolate bars for a House of Bricks show called "SlamMasters". HoB is the definition of Colt Cabana's $5 Wrestling (except it costs $10) and is filled with old folk and 16-18 year-old wannabes. Worst production values, ridiculous gimmicks, terrible workrate and low attendance. All of which makes it so fucking great and low-key intimate. HoB to me represents everything that is so pitiful yet endearing about extremely off-broadway pro wrestling shows. I love it.

Finally Sunday was the Main Event of my weekend - Wrestlution18 back in West Warwick RI. The "Wrestlemania" of XWA and they broke open the bank while I cracked the seal on a fresh P of GG#4 (aka "Don't call me Gorilla Glue anymore). I had a chance to touch base with Eazy Eric Bischoff, Paul London, Matt Striker, Matt Sydal, Sami Callihan, John Morrison and a long conversation with RVD over boxing (Vinny Paz was his guest tonight) and dabs (he's down). The show itself was in a sweatbox ice rink and had everything from ladder matches to table spots. Local bigshot JT Dunn spent the weeks leading up to this show trying to launch an online campaign to get Hulk Hogans attention as his opponent for this show (yeah right). Instead, he smashed a Hulk Hogan imposter in quick order before beating champ Austin Theory in a "Last Man Standing" bout to become 2x XWA Champion. RVD vs Morrison sealed the deal after 3+hours of blazing action. Got back to girls house 5 minutes away for last 90 mins of Extreme Rules (Bobby Lashley! Nice!)

So in conclusion, I did not pass away though I did make it to heaven this past weekend. I'm not sick, I'm not hungover though perhaps still a bit delirious. Though this tends to be my typical state of mind anyway. I can't wait to tune into Raw tonight and Smackdown tomm (a return to pro wrestling "normalcy" so to speak) while ROH, Luchu Underground, Impact and NJPW make their rounds through my DVR. I don't have time for all of this stuff all the time, so I find myself binge watching Episodes of a particular show over time. Eventually i will catch up. All TV filler of course until NEXT weekend when the NEXT round of Indy cards hits the area! Got a huge Top Rope Pro show coming up in my hometown of Broken City that will feature XPac, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash together again.

Until then, stay lit my friends! And remember, for those of us who believe- no explanation is needed. Peace.


CamstunPWG187 - 7-26-2018 at 08:24 PM

Get high and watch the promo package for Eddie/JBL at Judgment Day 2004.

You won’t be disappointed.


janerd75 - 7-31-2018 at 06:11 PM

Well, CCharger just won Av of the Year.


Paddlefoot - 7-31-2018 at 06:13 PM

No doubt. And he'll win with something that sends OO twirling, twirling, twirling! towards pedophilia.


janerd75 - 7-31-2018 at 06:26 PM

Jericho disapproves FTW! Ha! I'm hearby, henceforth, and forthwith indemnified against any and all future repercussions! Unlike you pervy ass-jiggling sexogynists! Good thing I never put any incriminating nonsense on this site. Only good, clean, wholesome gifs and a couple, itty-bitty Diva thread contributions. Wait...



Lol j/k, PLEASE get me fired from my job and get me thrown in prison. PLEASE.


Paddlefoot - 7-31-2018 at 06:51 PM


Flash - 8-7-2018 at 03:45 AM

I thought BFG had a nice zinger from the "where are they now" thread in the main forum.

quote:
Originally posted by bigfatgoalie
quote:
Originally posted by Flash
*Tugboat/Typhoon works as a safety manager for an industrial cleaning company




Well I mean the dude knows how disastrous something like a small trip can be at the workplace.


CamstunPWG187 - 8-20-2018 at 03:21 PM

http://www.oowrestling.com/OOForums/viewthread.php?tid=33176&page=14

A couple of posters said that Cumstain cat made a nice little jab with his "Thanks for reporting, BFG" commentt.


janerd75 - 8-21-2018 at 12:13 AM

icOOnic DK comment is HighcOOnic

http://www.oowrestling.com/OOForums/viewthread.php?tid=33331&page=5

quote:
Originally posted by DKBroiler
quote:
Originally posted by williamssl
quote:
Originally posted by janerd75

Let him go Tex. He's icOOnic, he knows what he's doing.






HighcOOnic!


DKBroiler - 8-21-2018 at 03:42 PM

Feud of the year should definitely be icOOnic.


Paddlefoot - 8-22-2018 at 02:51 AM

POTY nominee from the Aug 21 SD thread:

quote:
Originally posted by janerd75
Glad to see the Good Brothers get to showcase their antics a bit.

Also, the IIconics are there. Their promo was on point and both Peyton and Billie look stunning and brave tonight. There is absolutely no criticism towards them that would be warranted in any way by anyone. Thank you.

ETA: FOIT! FOIT! FOIT! FOOKIN' CHERLETTE!


It's like a perfect OO end-of-all-things-everywhere post. Golly!


bigfatgoalie - 9-6-2018 at 04:21 AM

Member that POTYC from williamssl? Here's a link to help us member.


Flash - 9-6-2018 at 08:40 AM

For some reason before I saw that "remember" was hyper linked I just thought this was in itself, a pretty POTY worthy burn again Williamsl...


Paddlefoot - 9-6-2018 at 03:25 PM

Don't mess with Texas. Or with exiled Texicans.


Paddlefoot - 10-30-2018 at 05:23 PM

.

[Edited on 11/20/2018 by Paddlefoot]


janerd75 - 11-3-2018 at 05:07 PM

OOur resident Jerzoid and virulent Saudi-supporter DK had a straight fire PotY blowout with a highly respectable Cunt/ps (Cunt per sentence) ratio that had me giggling like a schoolgirl.

http://www.oowrestling.com/OOForums/viewthread.php?tid=33462&page=2

quote:
Originally posted by DKBroiler
God damn some of you guys take this nonsense too seriously. I watched it last night, laughed at how awkward a lot of it was and enjoyed a few hours of TV. I’m glad Shane won. It was unexpected, funny, and clearly pissed off enough of you who act like cunts about how other people chose to be entertained. I hope Shane wins 10 pay per view matches in a row now just to piss off this group of fan cunts.

TLDR: take a few hours to stop jerking off on your Kenny Omega action figure and jam it in your own ass if you’re going to shit on what other people find fun just to be a cunt. I liked it. I don’t give a fuck. Get bent.


Paddlefoot - 11-16-2018 at 01:38 AM

From the non-stop Becky Lynch adulation going on in Rumour Crap Vol 3:

quote:
Originally posted by bigfatgoalie
No...the restraining order against Roy is still the best thing to ever happen to her.


POTY nomination for BFG's bit of brilliance here.


janerd75 - 11-17-2018 at 02:35 AM

What Chargy said.

http://www.oowrestling.com/OOForums/viewthread.php?tid=33470&page=3

quote:
Originally posted by CCharger
quote:
Originally posted by anglefan85
Any man with two hands is chinnocent until proven guilty.

Jesus.

POTFY


bigfatgoalie - 11-18-2018 at 01:18 AM

Here’s a wrestling reminder for me, and others...

Wrestler of the year is Johnny Wrestling. Ciampa and Omega deserve consideration, but Gargano has been putting on MOTYCs since January, and has done some of the best character work in years.


janerd75 - 11-27-2018 at 10:47 PM

YASSSSSS, QUEENS! SLAY!!! CChargy and Le BeeFG for Feud of the Year!!!



http://www.oowrestling.com/OOForums/viewthread.php?tid=33470&page=9

quote:
Originally posted by CCharger
quote:
Originally posted by bigfatgoalie
quote:
Originally posted by CCharger
No, it's not misleading. It's implied.

By signing them to exclusive deals means they can no longer work for people they used to be able to work for.

You used the "bar". I used the word "ban". Does it matter?

Are you really getting your panties in a twist about semantics? Or are you just being an argumentative dick?



You come out guns blazing insulting people, leave out the main part of an actual news item, but fuck me, I’m the dick.

You don’t like WWE. We get it. Now piss off.

I wasn't insulting you. If I was insulting you I would have said, "BFG, you are a dick." Instead, I asked if you were being a dick on purpose.

The main part of the article? There was no article. There was a rumor/story about WWE not allowing its UK stars to work for non-WWE affiliated companies. The fact that they were signed to exclusive contracts is kind of redundant, donchya think? If they sign exclusive contracts that means they can't work for anyone else. So half a dozen of one, and six of another, I guess?

Lastly, it's no secret I'm no fan of WWE, but I'm not going to stop pointing out when it does shitty, stupid stuff. Not my problem if those truths upset you. Either way, I'm not pissing off anything except your back porch after I get done raw-dogging your mom.


In italics just for you, willie!

[Edited on 11-27-2018 by CCharger]


CCharger - 11-28-2018 at 06:34 PM

It's a shame. I really don't want to beef for feud with anyone. I'm not looking to troll or flame or any of that bullshit. I posted a rumor/story on the a thread called "Rumor Crap" and suddenly I have to meet professional standards for journalism or some shit. It's clear BFG, GEG, and myself do not agree on a great deal of things, but I really don't care enough about either of them to want any kind of beef. I guess I'm going to continue to contribute. They are going to continue to get triggered. I'm going to continue to defend myself. Rinse, lather, repeat.

From my end, there's no dislike or hard feelings. I really couldn't give fewer fucks.


Paddlefoot - 11-28-2018 at 07:50 PM

Hey, now, Feud OTY is a major award. There's no reason to act like some shirty milkylicker when you get nominated for an honour like this.


CCharger - 11-28-2018 at 08:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Paddlefoot
Hey, now, Feud OTY is a major award. There's no reason to act like some shirty milkylicker when you get nominated for an honour like this.

I apologize. I'm acting like an obtuse jamoke.


Paddlefoot - 11-28-2018 at 08:44 PM

It's OK, fam. All us jabronis here, all us stunads, have PTSD of some sort to explain our inability to ever be normal.


janerd75 - 11-28-2018 at 09:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CCharger
quote:
Originally posted by Paddlefoot
Hey, now, Feud OTY is a major award. There's no reason to act like some shirty milkylicker when you get nominated for an honour like this.

I apologize. I'm acting like an obtuse jamoke.


Stop breaking kayfabe and stay in character, dammit! What is this the WWE?!


CCharger - 12-3-2018 at 10:58 PM

About time for Tex to fire up these awards, no?


williamssl - 12-4-2018 at 05:41 AM

This weekend.


Matte - 12-6-2018 at 06:53 PM

Maybe push it back another week as punishment for CCharger trying to tell you how to do your job.


CCharger - 12-7-2018 at 01:17 PM


Count Zero - 12-8-2018 at 03:38 AM

This is to jog everybody's memory that VooTING MATTERS!

So remember to vote =whenever= the nOminatiOns are opened. (I'm not telling anybody to do their job, cuz I don't wanna get hit by a flung keyboard..)

Also, please give me some pity nOminatiOns for something. I live for your apprOOval. Nothing matters in this world, other than being icOOnic.


Paddlefoot - 12-10-2018 at 02:38 AM

Janerd had his usual great rotation of avs this year but unfortunately no one posted them as reminders so if any of you saved them add them in here before the polls close.

These are some of my other avs from this year. Not nominating them out of ego of any shit like that, just offering alternatives due to the lack of participation in that category:









(credit to Janny for making this one for me)

Also these two I made for Tex and Count Zero when we were being foolish that one day with some of the, ahem, icOOnery going on around here.





(credit of course to whoever it was who first posted the blank "Alexa mind blown!" gif as a template for the captioning)



[Edited on 12/10/2018 by Paddlefoot]


janerd75 - 12-10-2018 at 02:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Paddlefoot

(credit of course to whoever it was who first posted the blank "Alexa mind blown!" gif as a template for the captioning)





Count Zero - 12-10-2018 at 08:23 PM

All avatars lead to Janerd, much like all roads lead to Rome.


Paddlefoot - 12-13-2018 at 12:30 AM

Or just like how all herpes lead back to Tammy Sytch.


TownOfDalem - 12-13-2018 at 09:17 PM

I'm not sure where it's relevant to post this, but I was looking through past winners and noticed that Cena vs. Styles won match of the year each of the past two years. Deserving, but also crazy to consider. Imagine ten year's ago when Cena is one of the most hated wrestlers and Styles is the tiny TNA guy with the thick southern accident. Just wild.


Paddlefoot - 12-16-2018 at 11:34 PM

Late shout-out to CCCharger for Av of the Year:



Although I'm not sure why someone like Superman would be mean to something as innocent as a dolphin.


williamssl - 12-18-2018 at 04:24 AM

Ok...
we have people bumping a month+ old thread to post twatter handles.

I've posted a few more bOOardie noms myself and will be closing out the noms shortly.