Board logo

A Sincere Argument for the Reinstatement of [BANNED!!!]
borntorun - 8-2-2005 at 01:10 AM

Although Iím usually a joking guy who makes few serious posts, the following is spoken from the heart and is absolutely not at all in jest. Some of you may hate me for the following argument, but Iím willing to go out on a limb for this one.

Operation Retard should be allowed back.

Now, before you all go apeshit over the very thought of OOís Most Wanted making a comeback, hear me out. Iím not saying you have to like him. If you donít want to go out of your way to be nice to him, then thatís fine. Hell, feel free to just ignore his posts if thatís what you feel like (and that would be my suggestion). To me, it all boils down to the fact that as much as many of us loathed him, he was really harmless wrestling fan who did not know the right way to get his messages across. Although he didnít adapt to the environment the first time, there was no need to kill him off. Iíd rather he either found his own way out the door or just post into obscurity until he tired of it.

However, before I go on I need to make a few things clear. 1) Iím making this plea to you all and not directly to the Mods because itís really the opinion of the masses that will make the decision. The chances of him being banned in the first place would be significantly lower without the flames spewing from the keyboards of the veterans. I honestly mean no disrespect to the Mods: they do a wonderful job. It wouldnít be productive anyway because of the public backlash for a sudden reinstatement. And I do understand banning is a very touchy subject, so I donít envy the Mods. 2) I know I posted as much vitriol against him as anybody when he was still around. More on that later. 3) This will not be a ďholier than thouĒ speech where I claim moral superiority over all. In fact, I wish to lift mine as well. And I know there are many of you who have been around way longer than me, and encountered this before. Defending territory is part of the OO tradition, and a fine one at that. I may not get into it here, but I think that the jingOOism causes many of the inconveniences we get from the newbies. Anyway, onto the argument.

The fact of the matter is Operation Retard was banned because he was an idiot. I wonít dispute that. But it was kind of an innocent naivety, donít you think? Sure, he posted some threads that many of us thought were worthless or a waste of time. I know I didnít really care for them. On the other hand, many of us (myself included) countered with even more pointless responses that just perpetuated the stupidity. Despite all that, he still kept talking about wrestling, and he admittedly did start a few conversations that went rather well. I think a tweak in his writing style and subject matter would suit him fine, and now Iíd rather help than simply hate.

So far, his main crimes are writing poorly, sounding like an idiot, and acting pompous in many of his posts. Most of us donít like any of that, but there are quite a few on the boards that act that way and are safe because weíve earned the respect. Iím not so easy anymore with the tremendous double-standard; although Iíve only been here for 2 years or so, it seems to be getting harder and harder to gain respect. We dole out the punishment, swear, criticize his arguably inane writing, and flat out insult the guy. Did he leave? Did he retaliate? Did he spam? No, he simply kept doing what he was doing. He may not have gotten any better, but he really didnít get that much worse. And in retrospect, it wasnít the worst that he could be doing.

Iím not going to lie: one of the main reasons Iím writing this is because he emailed me and asked if I would speak up for him; I really donít think he understands that stupidity can get you booted. On top of that, itís apparent that he really enjoys coming here, despite the criticism. The first thing he said was ďI feel like the most hated guy on the boards.Ē While that didnít exactly make me shed a tear, I gained respect for him for the simple fact that at least he knew what he was getting into and didnít really bitch about it. He knew his role on the food chain, and despite his bacterial status he was the best damn bacterium he could be. While I still donít know why he chose me, all that adds a point in my book.

I know Iíve rambled and I havenít come up with anything more solid other than, ďheís not that bad.Ē The fact that weíve celebrated his departure like he was an unwelcome STD is a bit disheartening, but thatís not really the issue. I guess my thing is this: I personally donít mind a little bit of hazing, and a guy who can roll with the punches is an asset to our community. If he can take my statement about his mom losing a match between a vacuum cleaner and a coat hanger without getting upset, then heís ok in my book. To me, he did that. While he may not deserve unanimous praise, I think it should be okay to give him a second chance. I think this was a good warning, and it would serve him well to heed it.

In the end, if you want to keep flaming and starting shit with him, thatís fine. Iíll probably read it, laugh, and move on, just as OpTard seems to do. Just keep in mind he never came back with it (as far as I know), thus limiting the reach of his universally known idiocy. If you donít care for his posts, you can go ahead and let him know, or just donít respond to him. Thatís democratic enough. The point of all this is the following: Let him post his stuff, and if he doesnít take constructive criticism to heart, then Iíll join the crusade against him. But I think this was a fair wake-up call for him to realize the environment his is in and hopefully us all to adapt a little bit.

So, Iíd like to hear your thoughts. Once again Mods, Iím sorry if this seems rebellious, but I really feel like a lot (not just Operation Retard) needs to be discussed. For the rest of you, if you agree, please jot down your thoughts. If you disagree, please do so in a nice debatable manner. And if you think Iím just a fucking idiot for going to bat for OOís version of Satan, let me know here or in a u2u. Thanks for your time.

Edit: Of course, if had dual identities and stuff like that, then of course I want him gone. And then I'd look like the jackass. Oh well.

[Edited on 11-5-2005 by ModSquad]

ModSquad003 - 8-2-2005 at 01:29 AM

Um. Fuck that.

Now YOU'RE banned. Good job.

borntorun - 8-2-2005 at 01:32 AM

That sucks.

angstboy - 8-2-2005 at 01:37 AM

No shit. I'm REALLY banned.

Operation Retard - 8-2-2005 at 01:37 AM

seriously. it's rough.

mooseheadjack - 8-2-2005 at 01:40 AM

waaaaaaaaaait a second.....if you are all banned, how...can....you.....still......post?

IT MUST BE AN OMG !!!1! SHOCKING SWERVE!!!!

FusionFistCutter - 8-2-2005 at 01:45 AM

As I read that post, I had the strangest feeling of deja vu.

I say burn the lot of em. They're all a bunch of rump stumpers.

ConcreteTG - 8-2-2005 at 01:50 AM

I'll risk it.....

IT'S A WORK~!!!

borntorun - 8-2-2005 at 04:16 AM

Uh...um...once he did...um...something. He should be let back because....hmmph. It's complicated, you see, as...shit.

I got nothing.

Chris Is Good517 - 8-2-2005 at 07:47 AM

This new trend of the mods using the internet to create worked shoots is really blurring the line, man. I'm really at the edge of my seat to find out what will happen next!

Toffile - 8-2-2005 at 02:00 PM

Man, I'm pissed that I missed this shocking turn of events when it happened live. This was something that could only happen once in a lifetime.

Looking at it in the past seems to lessen the impact.

Thom - 8-2-2005 at 02:35 PM

No, man, this shit is REAL!!!

And I say fuck 'em all - let them rot in the hell of Bandom. If they could have satisfied the Mods, then maybe they wouldn't have had to worry about being banned. But no, they had to air their dirty laundry in public. So, of course, the real pricks in this story (the Mods) keep their cushy jobs, while the victims of this conspiracy get banned.

Oh, wait, what was I saying? Oh, yes - The Mods and The Rick are all great and I would happily do the job for them anytime...

ModSquad002 - 8-2-2005 at 02:52 PM

Quick! Call the banning police!

http://www.ci.banning.ca.us/city_departments/police_department.html

[Edited on 8-2-2005 by ModSquad002]

Canadian Bulldog - 8-2-2005 at 03:10 PM

quote:

This new trend of the mods using the internet to create worked shoots is really blurring the line, man. I'm really at the edge of my seat to find out what will happen next!

Hopefully I can help to clear this all up:

Don't blame The Mods for this; they're just bringing this to the public eye because they know it's good business.

There's a person out there named Ziggy Blumenthal who is better known to all of you as "Operation Retard". Even though he posts that way and he shows up on TV creating flash games about barns or somesuch, he still comes home to me every night.

But then I found out that he was having an affair with Cory Harris, whom many of you know as "Borntorun". Someone who I thought was one of my closest friends, he goes and does this to me.

Cory, you destroyed my dream of having children and now I hope you die! I hope a monster truck (preferably the one The Giant drove at Halowe'en Havoc) runs you over and rips out your internal organs; that would truly make me happy.

It's either kill or be killed, Cory, and Canadian Bulldog will not die!

Eli - 8-2-2005 at 03:14 PM

Bulldog, I hate to break it to ya but, I'm pretty sure Zig was banging "Officer Earl" Brad Smoley too. I'm sorry man.

Canadian Bulldog - 8-2-2005 at 03:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Eli
Bulldog, I hate to break it to ya but, I'm pretty sure Zig was banging "Officer Earl" Brad Smoley too. I'm sorry man.

What a piece of feces! Guess I'm off now to shoot myself in the head over the Internet....

Operation Retard - 8-2-2005 at 03:48 PM

well it doesn't matter who was banging who anymore. we're all banned now anyway...

borntorun - 8-2-2005 at 04:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Canadian Bulldog

Cory, you destroyed my dream of having children and now I hope you die! I hope a monster truck (preferably the one The Giant drove at Halowe'en Havoc) runs you over and rips out your internal organs; that would truly make me happy.

It's either kill or be killed, Cory, and Canadian Bulldog will not die!

Go back to the Indies, asshole.

Thom - 8-2-2005 at 06:37 PM

But wait - there's more!!!

It looks like the seeds are sown for a MOD faction breakup!

http://www.onlineonslaught.com/OOForums/viewthread.php?tid=13288

ModSquad002 - 8-2-2005 at 06:52 PM

You mean that little discrepency? Shit, we handled much bigger diagreements than that. Like the time I told ModBitch that her fake titties had a canyon you could drive a truck through. Man, what a week that was.

ModSquad004 - 8-2-2005 at 06:56 PM

ABUSE OF POWER! ABUSE OF POWER!

You want to fire me? Well I'm already fired!

Bonestein - 8-2-2005 at 07:36 PM

Yay! More inside jokes!

Play "Joyride"!

ModSquad002 - 8-2-2005 at 07:37 PM

Who woke up the sleeping giant?

ModSquad - 8-2-2005 at 10:23 PM

No one. If you mean this guy, he's been banned for ages. I hope no one ever wakes up that gaint.

ModSquad004 - 8-2-2005 at 10:31 PM

What's crazier is that The Big Shit was banned before any of us mods were registered onto the forums.

Do I smell conspiracy theory? Or someone with secret mod powers?!?!?

markout - 8-2-2005 at 11:07 PM

This is the stupidest thread ever. Everyone involved should be banned. Including me. This thread eats ass.

Operation Retard - 8-2-2005 at 11:56 PM

bannings all around!!!

LuckyLopez - 8-3-2005 at 12:14 AM

I think this whole damn thread is a disgrace. Its making a mockery of our entire mod system and the rules. Its lessening the impact of those who have truly deserved their bannings. Now everyone and anyone can get banned! All they have to do is ask! Well isn't that special? No standards anymore, these damn kids. They'll let anyone do whatever they want. They don't know what it means to earn any damn thing anymore. And why should they? We just toss around the accolades freely like some slut coed opening her legs for anyone with a cold wine cooler. You want to make money? Just win it by living on an island. You want to be a singer? Just come on tv! You want to be banned? Well just say any ole' silly thing to a mod.

Goddamn disgrace.

ModSquad004 - 8-3-2005 at 12:31 AM

you're absolutely right, lucky.

markout - 8-3-2005 at 01:52 AM

Hey 004!

Your mom goes to college!

ArmyofOne - 8-3-2005 at 02:00 AM

Every single Moderator is a pussy faggot dipshit and would be afraid of me if we met in real life because I would whoop your asses all the way back to pussyfaggotdipshit-ville where you came from with your mothers who like to have sexual relations with me. Plus I don't like you guys. In addition, I believe you guys smell funny. Can I have your phone numbers so I can call you at home so we can discuss what I just said here? Because I'll tell you over the phone you are a pussyfagortdipshit who likes men. So give me your number, so we can talk please.

NOW BAN ME! I sooooo deserve it more than the gays markout and lucky and OperationGay.

FusionFistCutter - 8-3-2005 at 02:01 AM

I heard 004 is a fecalphiliac. He likes to lick his own puckered starfish! Also, he leaves upper-deckers in the top tank of public toilets.

Whattya gonna do? Eh? Eh?

ConcreteTG - 8-3-2005 at 03:16 AM

Ban him for the anime pic!

(thief)

Chris Is Good517 - 8-3-2005 at 03:18 AM

If a dead horse is beat in the forums and everybody has been banned, does it still make a noise?

ThePunisher - 8-3-2005 at 04:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by LuckyLopez
They don't know what it means to earn any damn thing anymore. And why should they? We just toss around the accolades freely like some slut coed opening her legs for anyone with a cold wine cooler.

Thank you, Lucky. You just gave me a new sig line.

ModSquad - 8-3-2005 at 04:28 AM

Scully, you're banned. Brooks, Groening, Simon, you're all banned. Castellaneta, gone. Kavner, banned. Cartwright, banned. Smith, sorry, banned. Azaria, Shearer, you're banned. Firestone, you're banned. So is Judge. Namath, you stay. All of those people are banned. Johnson, Wolfe and Silverman are all banned. Goldfire, O'Brien gone, banned, Elliot... I don't know what you're doing here because you're all banned. Pietela, Kuwahaha. Theres so many bans here, look, I'll just post them up and you see where your name is. Look how many bans there are there. Woah boy! You're banned. All of you! You're banned. I banned you!

You're banned too, shushy!

FusionFistCutter - 8-3-2005 at 06:10 AM

so sorry...so so sorry....

mooseheadjack - 8-3-2005 at 03:16 PM

[brown nose] I would like to nominate Mod's last response for some kind of award at the bOOardies, something, ANY thing, that was funny shit. [/brown nose]

whyme - 8-3-2005 at 03:44 PM

finally with all these people banned, the lower midcard posters will get their chance!

can't wait!!!

ChuggerX - 8-3-2005 at 04:42 PM

What about us curtain jerkers?

borntorun - 8-3-2005 at 04:45 PM

Soapy Fingers for you!

MARKOUT, GET THE PALMOLIVE!

G-B - 8-3-2005 at 04:51 PM

I can't fucking believe this. Was I swerved?

At least I didn't get banned right before I hit 1000 posts...

2HoT - 8-3-2005 at 04:53 PM

Hey, if everyone else is banned, that means I WIN!!!

In your face suckers!

Thom - 8-3-2005 at 05:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by 2HoT
Hey, if everyone else is banned, that means I WIN!!!

In your face suckers!

Toffile, Eli, Bulldog, and myself all beat you out, 2 - choke on that, SLAPNUTS!

Toffile - 8-3-2005 at 05:47 PM

I feel strongly opposed to this latest abuse of power by the moderators.

This will only pave the way for winners like myself to be banned easier and without warning. This is a grave day for liberties in the history of OnlineOnslaught.

When we step back and look at it, was it right to ban OpTard? Probably not, but it's been a hell of fun. Besides, who else will I debate comics with (KVK, Lucky, loki, and the rest who posted in that thread) with? This is an injustice and one that is very clearly a work of EVIIIIIILLLLL.

(spoken in the Kaientai voice, of course)

outback jack - 8-3-2005 at 06:38 PM

57. Armbar

bigfatgoalie - 8-3-2005 at 06:47 PM

Is this joke over yet?

I mean Parts Unknown has been inactive for a while and this is what gets people posting again? It's sad...and not in a it's so sad it's funny way. Seriously, isn't there some flash games, a camgirl getting drunk, somebody getting arrested, or just something else we can all get a laugh out of?

Maybe it's one of the "you had to be there" things...but seriously, can we stop this now? It's just dumb.

Edit: I hate you all..

[Edited on 8-3-2005 by bigfatgoalie]

borntorun - 8-3-2005 at 06:56 PM

BAN HIM!

Thom - 8-3-2005 at 07:37 PM

Bumping this to the top, just to annoy BBG...

bo_knows - 8-3-2005 at 08:17 PM

Who was the first person ever banned? #tcBanned?

SpaceMountainFatBoy - 8-3-2005 at 08:59 PM

I'M GUNNA KILL YOU WITH MY DESERT EAGLE!

ChuggerX - 8-3-2005 at 10:14 PM

Mabey?

birdyman47 - 8-3-2005 at 10:19 PM

Bumped for BF(B)G!

all i see is blah blah blah BANNED!
blah blah BANNED!

seriously though,

FFC = BANIME LOVER

fucking classic!!

Edited so I wouldn't get BANNED!

[Edited on 8-3-2005 by birdyman47]

ModSquad004 - 8-3-2005 at 10:27 PM

I love your avatar too much to ban you.

I don't even know how I got banned...

birdyman47 - 8-3-2005 at 10:34 PM

maybe the ModDog got banned for pissing on the rug and chewing up ModPrime's favorite shoes again?

LuckyLopez - 8-3-2005 at 11:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ModSquad004
I love your avatar too much to ban you.

Once again your decision making fills me with respect and admiration.

Now ban fsolomon75 for his avatar. That fucking thing gives me nightmares.

outback jack - 8-3-2005 at 11:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by birdyman47
maybe the ModDog got banned for pissing on the rug and chewing up ModPrime's favorite shoes again?

Better than pissing on STH's shoes.

Attitude Adjuster - 8-4-2005 at 12:47 AM

AA: Notice that Tar Heel Mike and I, the smartest two posters in the entire fOOrum, have not been banned. We're too damn smart for you all.

THM: You dumbass...

markout - 8-4-2005 at 12:54 AM

quote:
Originally posted by borntorun
Soapy Fingers for you!

MARKOUT, GET THE PALMOLIVE!

Wha...?

While I'm trying to get that image out of my brain, I'd just like to point out to ModSquad003 that mabey she could get a promotion to 002 if she let her hair down every now and then. Try to leave the librarian thing at home. God made you funky, baby.

GimmickMan - 8-4-2005 at 01:08 AM

My post count is one higher.

FusionFistCutter 2.0 - 8-4-2005 at 01:24 AM

Hey what's going on guys?

*does the robot*

Now that that's out of the way, please un-ban my earlier version. There can be only one FFC I'm afraid. We seriously do NOT need some Highlander shit going down between my split personalities.

[Edited on 8-4-2005 by FusionFistCutter 2.0]

Operation Retard - 8-4-2005 at 01:28 AM

so FFC gets banned, creates the obligatory new screen name, and THAT'S the gem he comes up with to post about it?

i vote that FFC's original name get's perminently banned, and he is forced to use this new one from now on. and also that we all treat FisionFistCutter 2.0 like the nOObie he is!

FusionFistCutter 2.0 - 8-4-2005 at 01:31 AM

Wait a sec, do you eat cock? Because I'm afraid all opinions expressed by you are null and void for fear of MANY COCKS pouring forth from your gaping maw.

Operation Retard - 8-4-2005 at 01:34 AM

whatever nOOb. why dont you wait till you've been here long enough to understand a board joke before you try to get in on one, dipshit.

ModSquad002 - 8-4-2005 at 01:41 AM

EricOMac - 8-4-2005 at 02:39 AM

Man, all this banning.

Reinstate all the banned people, please.

....OK, I'll leave quietly.

Chris Is Good517 - 8-4-2005 at 02:51 AM

Who else got the e-mail from TopTenPro asking how it feels to be banned?

Man, I feel SO humbled.

nOOb - 8-4-2005 at 03:34 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Operation Retard
whatever nOOb. why dont you wait till you've been here long enough to understand a board joke before you try to get in on one, dipshit.

You leave me out of this

OOMatt - 8-4-2005 at 08:50 AM

...let's ban THESE two retards!

ConcreteTG - 8-4-2005 at 10:43 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Is Good517
Who else got the e-mail from TopTenPro asking how it feels to be banned?

Man, I feel SO humbled.

Don't worry, you're not alone......

word of my banning has spread. Now Uncle Paul won't even talk to me

angstboy - 8-4-2005 at 03:02 PM

DON'T MENTION YOU-KNOW-WHO.

No, not Voldemort, you NERDS. That guy who sent you emails. If you speak of him, he will reappear and the Mods will have to ban EVERYONE so that the board dies and takes that one guy we don't like with it.

Thom - 8-4-2005 at 03:05 PM

He-who-must-not-be-named called me up the other day... All he kept saying was, "Sup, bro? Been hittin' the pocket since '95 - all pro, BROTHAAAAA." Couldn't make heads or tail of what the hell he was talking about...

ModSquad003 - 8-4-2005 at 03:14 PM

I hear that if you turn off all the lights, stare into a bathroom mirror and say "TopTenPro" five times, TopTenPro will appear behind you and annoy the ever living fuck out of you for the next 5-10 minutes while he asks you if there is any way you'll allow him to return to the kitchen. "Everyone else is in the kitchen," he'll say. "I swear I was only kidding when I threw that glass of milk at the wall," he'll say.

"Fuck off," you'll say.

But it won't matter. He'll just keep coming back. Unless you stop calling upon his evil, annoying spirit. Banning means nothing to him. He is the INTERDEAD. His ghostly idiocy haunts the internet and eagerly waits for his opening. They only power we have against him is our unbridled apathy for what ever crap he's trying to make us care about.

GO TOWARDS THE LIGHT, you dipshit.

blackdragon - 8-4-2005 at 05:23 PM

The successor to the legendary "Thread Killer" thread has finally been born. Pointless and wanton posting shall continue, devouring massive quantities of bandwidth like so many mounds of buttery mashed potatoes lathered with rich creamy gravy. I support the purpose of this thread. Despite Lucky's emotionally charged words, all who have been banned have no one but themselves to blame. Banning is a way of life and those who have achieved 1000 or more posts deserve at least a temp banning. Especially the fuckers that didn't include me in their extravagant "thank you" posts. Miserable sons of bitches. Anyway, all hail this thread and the intimate portrait it paints of all of us. Our vuneralbities, our hostilites, our unrequitted lust for Mod003, the preternatural urges to rub Big Dawg's belly, and do all those other things with all those other mods I can't really discern distinguishing personalities.

And fellow posters, heed BFG's words. Next time, for the love of mighty deity Apollo, post something with naked and/or drunk females prominently displayed.

Thank you for your time my friends.

salmonjunkie - 8-4-2005 at 06:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by OOMatt
...let's ban THESE two retards!

As powerful as the mods are, even I don't think they can ban the red X's

Operation Retard - 8-4-2005 at 11:37 PM

ooooooooh. so that's what that was all about. see, firefox doesn't even bother to show the red X's, so i had no idea what matt was going on about.

LuckyLopez - 8-4-2005 at 11:50 PM

Safari shows a blue question mark. And doesn't let you click on it. I miss the red x's.

OOMatt - 8-5-2005 at 02:45 AM

Wokka Wokka! Looks like Fotki failed!

Look sir! Droids!

nilesanderson - 8-5-2005 at 02:51 AM

All this banning. I feel left out. My heart hurts and my eyes have become faucets of sorrow.

[Edited on 8-5-2005 by nilesanderson]

DevoniusMaximus - 8-9-2005 at 05:21 AM

"Whose leg do I have to hump to get banned over here?"

[Edited on 8-9-2005 by DevoniusMaximus]

DevoniusMaximus - 8-9-2005 at 05:25 AM

Seriously, either ban me or make me a creepy little bastard again...I really loathe being associated with the "professor of thuganomics"...Seriously!

Operation Retard - 8-9-2005 at 06:35 AM

much to my dismay, it appears i have been reinstated. good work, BTR.

YOU JERK!

borntorun - 8-9-2005 at 07:00 AM

I know! Aren't I good?

Too bad this thread didn't work the first time I did it. It was a GREAT idea then, too.

Krydor - 8-9-2005 at 06:33 PM

All those custom member titles... Which non mod had one first? Why me!

Therefore, I dub you all poseurs. You are like the Ultimate Warrior wishing he was Hulk Hogan or the Mexicools riding on the coattails of the Hart Foundation. You are all a bunch of Mongos with Haliburtions wishing you could be Arn Anderson.

So, go ahead, keep reaching for that bananna!

Ecosystem - 8-10-2005 at 04:50 AM

If I asked what I missed over the past week, would that just get me banned too?

And would that mean anything? And what kind of banned would I be? I would like to be Ban Deodorant if I had an option, but I don't, because I'm not banned, and even if I was, I probably wouldn't be given an option.

I use Degree for the record.

Krydor - 8-10-2005 at 07:22 AM

Banning is for the cool kids, like smoking.

Thus increases the post count by one!

ModSquad - 11-5-2005 at 10:45 AM

The more I think about it, the more I realize everyone needs to get banned again for the holidays. All of you.

Especially these losers:

BANNED FROM THANKSGIVING!

mooseheadjack - 11-5-2005 at 04:41 PM

Damn Mod that is harsh

With no Thanksgiving, how wil Sal eat his Salmon stuffed with carp stuffing? No Salmonberry sauce? No hot salmon pie with ice cream? No mashed Salmon with pats of melting butter? None of mom's fresh, hot baked Salmon muffins?

Man, this is very [large black man who wrestled in the WWF in the late 1990's, was involved to some degree with the Nation of Domination, and had a propensity for injuring other wreslters. His name shall not be spoken here] of you

[Edited on 11-5-2005 by mooseheadjack]

salmonjunkie - 11-5-2005 at 04:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mooseheadjack
Man, this is very Ahmed Johnson of you

Woah, I was gonna say a bunch of nasty things about ModPrime, but I don't think there's anything quite as cruel as what you just said.

mooseheadjack - 11-5-2005 at 05:10 PM

you just don't mess with a man's Thanksgiving!

Operation Retard - 11-5-2005 at 06:33 PM

HEY! i dont like that my name was taken out of the title of this thread!

whoever did that should be banned!

ModSquad - 11-5-2005 at 10:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Operation Retard
HEY! i dont like that my name was taken out of the title of this thread!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaah! Where's my name? Where's my name? Where's my name? Where's my name? Where's my name? Where's my name? Where's my name? Where's my name? Where's my name? Where's my name?

Actually I wasn't REALLY going to ban anyone from Thanksgiving. I yam what I yam, and I'm not that mean. I just wanted to stop and recognize the greatness that was this thread.

WAS.

Before someone had to go and ruin it for the family by saying "Ahmed Johnson."

[Edited on 11-5-2005 by ModSquad]

mooseheadjack - 11-5-2005 at 11:12 PM

better Mod? Now all the little Monjunkie kids can enjoy a Thanksgiving feast prepared by Mrs. Monjunkie.

Don't worry Sal, I got your back

OOMatt - 11-5-2005 at 11:42 PM

How can I be banned from Thanksgiving?

It's on my birthday!

bigfatgoalie - 11-6-2005 at 12:03 AM

Ummm...Thanksgiving was in October. It was good, we gave thanks for a year's harvest, and the pumpkin pie was eaten in record time.

Seriously, you'd think one of you guys would know that.

ModSquad - 11-6-2005 at 09:23 AM

We meant real Thanksgiving. Not Fake Thanksgiving. Nobody cares about Fake Thanksgiving. Just like nobody cares about the Fake Super Bowl you guys had in April when the Toronto Balloons beat the Vancouver Lollipops.

salmonjunkie - 11-6-2005 at 12:07 PM

you mean it wasn't between the Roughriders and the Rough Riders this year?