Board logo

WWF bringing Ewok's to RAW ????
CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss - 4-11-2002 at 04:34 PM

Anyone remember when Jericho invited the Planet of the Apes apes to come up on stage and take Stephanie McMahon somewhere?

What the fuck was that a pop for a movie?

No one was insulted by that just every single fan that had to watch that crap. Why so McMahon can make a buck by publicitizing the movie? I as a fan was insulted by seeing that.

The reason I write this post is because I'm hoping that the WWF doesn't try this again with another one of the summers movies and further cartoon the wrestling indusrty.

mallrat - 4-12-2002 at 02:02 AM

When I saw that I wanted to apologize to the people who were watching it with me, at least it wasn’t as bad as WCW's use of Chucky from Childs Play.

BigBlue86 - 4-12-2002 at 10:08 PM

But was anyhting worse than a shit faced Robert Wuhl reprising his Arli$$ role on Monday Nitro?

DennisIsEvil - 4-12-2002 at 10:13 PM

Oh that's bad! In character no less. Man that show must have been desperate for people to watch it.

CaseyDiabloShotJimRoss - 4-13-2002 at 12:28 AM

I still remember a RAW from about 95, Jim Ross was having a phone conversation with tthe pig from Duckman. And then they zoomed in on kids that were staged to plug Duckman shirts in the audience. And Yesn I agree that Chucky thing was a disgrace to the business but you have to ammit, Chucky played a better heel then most of the WCW's roster at the time. I was wondering when he'll gte his shot at the gold

Chris Is Good517 - 4-13-2002 at 06:08 AM

And they might as well have GIVEN Chucky a title shot, because he really wouldn't have been any less credible a WCW world champ than David Arquette

etee - 4-14-2002 at 04:51 PM

Yeah, and then he could have insisted that all challengers fight him in one of his "signature" matches: a DEATH MATCH!