Board logo

Resident Evil
Chris Is Good517 - 3-25-2002 at 04:38 AM

Just in case anyone cares, I thought this movie ruled. Sure, there were some pretty big plot holes in places, but it was the best mix of action and horror I've seen in a long, long time, and probably the best video game-to-movie transformation ever

brianfigliola - 3-25-2002 at 07:29 PM

Sounds like kick ass movie, thus i do have the resident evil series, for my playstation. The game also kicked serious ass.

Shastar - 3-26-2002 at 12:58 AM

I loved it. it was fantastic. Any movie that actually keeps me up an extra half hour before going to sleep chanting to myself, "There's no such things as Zombies, There's no such things as Zombies, There's no such things as Zombies...." Has done it's job immensely well. Can't wait for the sequel (hopefully, they will make it)

Dan

rtdragon87 - 3-26-2002 at 01:57 AM

I just saw the movie a couple of hours ago. IMO it was alright, but there wasn't really anything spectacular about it. The affects were good but man the acting plain out sucked. I mean could the lead actress been any more monotone. Although I like how they ended it on a dim note. Well how else could they have ended it, after all there has to be a sequel right? Personally I probably would have liked it better if George A. Romero was the one who directed it. I'm biased towards him, but for good reason, unlike the majority of horror films his movies have well-developed and cohesive storylines. After all he is the father of the zombie movies.

BigBlue86 - 3-26-2002 at 06:17 PM

Cool...I was a little bit skeptical of seeing the movie. I think I'll take it in this weekend.

Chris Is Good517 - 3-31-2002 at 07:48 AM

Romero rules, Dragon! And I'll give you that Milla Jovavich's acting isn't the best, but how bout that Michelle Rodriguez? Yummy

rtdragon87 - 4-1-2002 at 12:20 AM

Yes he does. I was pissed off when I found out that he was booted off the project.

Don't get me wrong both girls are hot, but I still didn't like their acting.