Board logo

IS the Dell Kid Annyoing
Captian Mayhem - 7-7-2002 at 12:37 AM

Dose anyone think the dell kid annyoing?

DennisIsEvil - 7-7-2002 at 12:48 AM

I'd say him and Jared should get in a wrestling match at a bomb test site. A million fuckin' laughs. Double your pleasure double your fun to assholes wasted for the price of one.

bigfatgoalie - 7-12-2002 at 01:08 AM

Now I'm not saying I was a Tech. support rep for Dell, and I'm not saying I wasn't...but I'm espically not saying I WAS a tech. support rep.

With that said, all things DELL are annoying....trust me...

Red&Yellow89 - 9-9-2002 at 06:36 PM

Dude Your Getting A Dell!

maestrom4 - 10-16-2002 at 09:58 PM

Dude You're Getting a Pink Slip!!

I just heared it, Dell is moving its advertising onward without the Dell kid

Denethor - 10-18-2002 at 03:54 PM

i don't know why, but this whole dell kid thing has really rubbed me the wrong way. i turn on CNN, and theres a story about the dell kid maybe getting fired. ON CNN!!!!!! fuck the war in iraq and the sniper in virginia, STEVEN THE DELL KID IS GETTING FIRED! on the web site, on aol, friggin newspapers... WHAT THE FUCK IS THE BIG DEAL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Bonestein - 10-18-2002 at 05:04 PM

Was there THAT many Dell kid ads on there that everyone knew who that cock was? I only ever saw like 3 "Dude, you're getting a Dell" ads. And you're right Denethor... I wonder what the news outlets are thinking sometimes. How is a guy that is known for one line getting fired news?

Dy-No-Mite!

bigfatgoalie - 10-21-2002 at 05:32 PM

Now I'm not saying the kid was fired in a bad way...but just guessing with how Dell might work *wink, wink* my guess is that even WCW would have used more class...

Have I mentioned lately I might dislike Dell???

The Bad Guy - 10-28-2002 at 07:46 AM

Dude! You're getting annoying!

(Not as annoying as Jered, though... I'd like to take that spicy chicken salsa with jalapenos, shine it up real nice, turn that sam-a-wich sideways and shove it up his candy ass!)

Denethor - 10-28-2002 at 08:56 PM

actually i have nothing against jarred. i know i'm in the minority there, but people hate him for losing weight? i can't figure it out. he's not really annoying... in fact, he doesn't seem to have much personality at all. maybe that's it.