Board logo

Beer Chucker
DaFuzzyGuy - 7-25-2003 at 12:09 AM

Who the hell is chucking Stone Cold's beer? Is it the same guy every time? He never seems to be on camera during the act, but he's got incredible accuracy.

Elbato997 - 7-25-2003 at 12:12 AM

Welcome Dafuzzyguy to the OO Message board!Anyway I think the time keeper or Lillian Garcia chucks the beer at Austin. Maybe they use those canons like they use to shoot hot dogs and T-shirts with.

ModSquad - 7-25-2003 at 04:43 AM

"Welcome to the OO message board! I've been here for a week! I am the welcoming committee!"

cpdevine1 - 7-25-2003 at 04:50 AM

Hey Mod, I think he wants your job. Then he's gunning for the Rick.

cuz he's got high hopes

Ando - 7-25-2003 at 06:32 AM

That's a damn good question, one that boggles my mind too...

Reeks Of Awesomeness - 7-25-2003 at 07:32 AM

I think it's just some road hand who happens to be standing in the general vicinity of the cooler when Stone Cold starts to ask for them. They probably give him a head's up before Austin comes out in those snazzy headsets they all wear...This would explain the horrible accuracy as the road hands may change from town to town, thus having horrible accuracy because they have had little to no practice....

Elbato997 - 7-25-2003 at 12:53 PM

HEY!! I'm only being polite to the newbies

ModSquad003 - 7-25-2003 at 02:30 PM

You still are a newbie

Elbato997 - 7-25-2003 at 06:49 PM

Technically yes. But people who are newer than I am. People who are fresh out of the mail.

Reeks Of Awesomeness - 7-25-2003 at 07:36 PM

Technically you're a newbie? Just because you've posted a ton of times over your first FOUR days on the site doesn't mean you're a "veteran" I mean you're welcoming a person who's been on the site THREE DAYS LESS THEN YOU. Why don't you try posting for an entire week (Seven Days) before talking like a "vet" alright...

Elbato997 - 7-25-2003 at 08:44 PM

I'm only welcoming them. GEEZ!

ModSquad - 7-25-2003 at 10:00 PM

I think the point is to let older folks (who know the kind of board etiquette) welcome newbies. Their invite means more, and they can say something more helpful.

Also, I (and some of the other mods) don't exactly have a big affection for someone who posts 88 times in four days. That's 22 posts per day. I don't know anyone who can say 22 things worth reading or paying attention to every day. And I have some pretty clever friends.

Chill out, relax, take some time with posts and don't be in a hurry to be a vet or a big guy around here. We already have too many of those anyway.

OOMatt - 7-26-2003 at 07:07 AM

I doubt Garcia has the arm for it. I seem to remember there being a designated beer chucker (one of the nameless guys whose chairs always get stolen), but I don't remember who that was or what his actual job was.

Stormtrooper - 7-26-2003 at 03:14 PM

I think the guy who throws the beer is the timekeeper or a tech of some kind, I think he was on the 'WHAT?' DVD. He's got a mullet and a moustache at any rate.

"I think the point is to let older folks (who know the kind of board etiquette) welcome newbies. Their invite means more, and they can say something more helpfull".

Like "HEY, try the dip and don't drink anything Jeb Lund gives you"

that kind of thing?.

The Bad Guy - 7-27-2003 at 04:56 AM

It is always (or at least usually) the same guy chucking the beer. I don't know if it was on that video Stormtrooper mentions or on Confidental or maybe even back on Superstars, but I definitely remember something about the guy being shown at some time in the past.